Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Another Silver Kitsune! ❯ You're WHO? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hello once again! I love the new reviews everyone gave me!!! *Hugs everyone who reviewed* you guys helped me out a lot with what's been happening to my dog. I don't own any of the characters except the ones I made…. ^_^ I am SOOOO sorry that I haven't updated in a long time!!! Gomen-ne!!!! Gomen-ne!!!!! Here are my excuses:

One: my dog

Two: orchestra concerts (I play the violin, thank you very much)

Three: school projects (3 book reports, young author books that we were making, star testing…. *goes on and on*….)

ANYWAYZ…. Onto the fic!!!

Chapter three: You're WHO?

!@£$%^& Previous chapter !@£$%^&

"Oh, by the way," She walked through the dumbfounded group, "The name's Sakaki. Sakaki Kurama."

!@£$%^& This chapter !@£$%^&

"YOU'RE WHO?!?!?" She smirked,

"I just told you. I'm Sakaki Kurama, duh."

"H-H-How?" the confused Kuwabara mumbled while scratching his empty head (A/N: I'm sorry, Kuwabara fans! But I know none….)

"Well, all I did was conjure up a small spell…." She tried to reply innocently, but made it sound both innocent and mischievous. Yusuke walked up to her cautiously and looked at her face closely,

"You look too much like Kurama." He said, stepping back from Sakaki, who was now getting aggravated.

"WAY too much!!!" added Kuwabara, who slowly stepped back a few steps, still trying to use the dead brain that lay in his head.

"Well, I didn't know what I would look like, you know. It's just a coincidence. The spell pretty much chooses the users form itself. So, I had no say in what I looked like." Everyone nodded.

"Sakaki," Kurama smiled, "You're welcome to join us if you like." She nodded,

"Ok, I guess. I mean, I have nothing to do…." Kurama smiled once more, but Sakaki chose to ignore it.

"So…." Yusuke muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear, "should we go and get the girls? We promised them that we would take them to the mall…."

"Do we have to?" Kuwabara grumbled. He really didn't like taking his sister shopping, especially at the mall.

"Yes, we have to. We made a promise to them, so we will keep it." Kurama said with his voice coming to a deadly polite tone. (His voice was VERY deadly, but VERY polite, ok?!)

"Fine." Kuwabara grumbled, "Just as long as Shiziru isn't coming." Yusuke smirked,

"You promised her too, REMEMBER?" Kuwabara groaned and stopped talking (A/N: He doesn't really want to "waist his money on an annoying sister" I have one, so I know how he feels ^_^)

"Who's Shiziru?" Sakaki asked, curious to what was going on, but wouldn't any kitsune be curious about something?

"His sister." Kurama replied, "Those two made promises with their sister, girl friend, ferry girl, and ice apparition."

"Ferry girl?" the girl started prying, "She was the teal haired girl, right?" The boys nodded. She sighed, "Well, I guess I'll go with you. I need to get some things too…." Then she started pondering about what to get the rest of the way to Keiko's house. When they came in, Shiziru, Botan, and Yukina were playing a "deadly" game of B.S.

"Hey Keiko, ready to go?" Yusuke asked once she opened the door.

"Bro, what took you so long!?" Shiziru yelled at Kuwabara, then punched him. He fell down revealing Sakaki. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Umm…. I'm Sakaki." She replied.

"Man!" Keiko said, "You look a ton like Kurama!" Sakaki slowly nodded. Yukina stepped over,

"Hello. Did you just move here?"

"Well…. Yes actually, I did." They both smiled at each other kindly.

"Well girls," Keiko winked while saying, "Let's go have some fun." All of the girls smirked evilly in reaction, while the boys had a HUGE look of regret on their faces.

!@£$%^& In a store that the boys were forced to wait for them to try on clothes !@£$%^&

All that you could here from outside of the dressing rooms were:

"I don't think he will like this one!"

"This doesn't really look good on me."

The boys were growing impatient, even Kurama. He was too annoyed at all of the women in the store gawking at him.

"When are they going to get out of there?" Yusuke whined. Kurama and Kuwabara shrugged. Unfortunately for them, Hiei snuck out of the group and left about an hour earlier. They finally heard the girls leaving the rooms to see them, but different.

(A/N: Ok, I REALLY suck at talking about clothes, but I'm doing my best, ok? So in your reviews, please DO NOT mention this at all! Thanks!!! ^_^)

Keiko was wearing a stomach-hugging purple tank top that said, "Don't Speak Unless Spoken To." She wore skin-tight flares that had flames on the bottom with little sparks printed up to the knee. (A/N: My sister has a pair of those. It's awesome!!! But they're not skin-tight…I absolutely despise that kind…. And they wouldn't work on my sister…^_^*****) Her wrists were covered in different colored bracelets and had a spiked collar around her neck with a dog tag stating, "Uremeshi's Girl." Yusuke blushed slightly at that. Keiko's hair was put into a high ponytail, which made the collar stick out even more. She had put on sparkly violet eye shadow and nail polish. She looked gorgeous.

Next came Yukina. She wore a light blue Happy Bunny shirt that said, "It's cute how stupid you are." with a denim skirt that had flowers printed on it. Her hair was tied up like it usually was, except for the fact that the tips of her light blue hair were dyed a deep green. Yukina wore no makeup except for the light blue glitter on her eyes and cheeks. She looked adorable.

Shiziru was the third to appear out of the dressing room. She had a black Happy Bunny (A/N: I like Happy Bunny!!!) shirt on that stated, "You're ugly. Aren't you supposed to be smart?" She wore a plain short black skirt with chains that, oddly enough, scared Kuwabara… (A/N: I wonder why? ^_^) Shiziru had her hair down as usual, but had streaks of glitter flowing down. She wore no makeup at all. Without it, though, she looked awesome!

Then came the bubble headed Botan. She wore a light blue tank top with hot pink writing stating "Grim Reaper" on the front and "Fear Me." on the back. She also wore a long, plain denim skirt. Her hair was up like it always was, but had pink and purple streaks flowing in her teal hair. On her shoulder was a fake tattoo of a dragon around a circle that looked somewhat like the earth. The only makeup she wore was pink and blue glitter on her eyelids and cheeks. She looked outrageous!

Last but not least was Sakaki. She wore a very dark green tank top, which stated, "Kill... Kill... Burn Stuff..." on the front and "Oh... Sorry... The voices in my head got out of control again" on the back. She had a half long skirt and half short thingy on…. (A/N: You know, like the thing Yuna wears in Final Fantasy X-2?) The skirt/short thing was a midnight blue with stars all over the skirt part. Sakaki wore no makeup, as always and had her jade necklace showing boldly around her neck. Her auburn hair was left down except for the very top layer that was pulled into a ponytail over the rest of her cascading strands. Like Botan, she had a fake tattoo of a kitsune (A/N: hey, why not? I mean, she IS a kitsune after all ^_^) with the kanji symbol for `thief' on her right shoulder and a rose surrounded by vines on her left. Like Keiko, many bracelets covered her wrists. But unlike Keiko, they were all silver bracelets, which she had `bought.' She looked wondrous!

The boys were absolutely stunned at what the girls looked like. Yusuke slowly walked up to them,

"K-K-Keiko?" he managed to stutter. She turned her head cutely,

"Yes?" She fluttered her eyes jokingly. Yusuke kept on trying to speak, but unfortunately for him, his voice box was cut short of words. She looked up at him, and then turned back to the girls who were talking excitedly about how good each of them looked. So, Yusuke stepped back to the guys.

"What happened to them?" Kuwabaka (A/N: *gets hit by the one object of a Kuwabara fan* Well, sorry, Miss likes the ugly, stupid dude! *gets hit again*) pondered out loud. Yusuke and Kurama did a little face-plant.

"Kuwabara, I think this is what they call a makeover." Kurama replied. After the girls bought their clothes, they left the store and decided to go to the food court. Unfortunately for the guys, however, they didn't want to be noticed, but after the girls got new outfits, everyone noticed them.

"So much for keeping a low profile." Yusuke grumbled. The other two nodded in agreement. Already, there were girls ditching their boyfriends to stalk Kurama, which was the reason why he rarely goes to the mall. On the way, somebody was running up from behind them….

"Yusuke! Yusuke!" The group spun around. It was Koenma in his teenage form in actually normal clothes and a bandana covering the `Jr' sign on his forehead.

"Lord Koenma!" Botan said nervously, "What are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted to tell you that the demon, Sakaki," Sakaki slightly stepped behind Kurama, camouflaging in his hair, "now has a human form. We don't know what the form looks like though." Koenma slightly pointed behind Kurama, "Who's that?" Sakaki slowly stepped out,

"Umm…. Hello, I'm Zutto, Suuichi's cousin." She just followed what Keiko whispered.

"So, that's why you two look so much alike." He replied.

"Yeah, I guess it is." She mumbled while trying not to strangle him.

"What are you doing here toddler?" Yusuke grunted. `Zutto' spun around to him,

"HE'S KOENMA?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT HE WAS A TODDLER!!!" Koenma's face turned crimson with embarrassment and anger,

"YUSUKE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO AND WHO YOU WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Koenma took in a deep breath, "AND I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT A TODDLER!!!" By now, everyone was in chibi form cowering in fear while Koenma seemed to be a giant with a huge head.

"Sorry…." `Zutto' mumbled.

"And toddler," Yusuke added, "I didn't tell her." He pointed to Kurama, "He did!" Everyone's head spun around to Kurama.

"What?" he asked innocently, "She found out about my demon form so I had to tell her!" Koenma sighed,

"Fine, whatever. Botan, I want you to stay here and try to find that thief." She nodded. "Kurama, once Botan locates her, steal the jewel. We know good you are at doing that." Kurama nodded after giving a weary look over to Sakaki. "Yusuke and Kuwabara, after she is found, get Hiei and capture her, not kill her. We need to ask her some questions." For some odd reason, Sakaki was nervous about that last statement. "I will see all of you back by next Friday for a report. And then, he left.

!@£$%^&

The group decided it best not to go to the Food Court but to go out to a diner. Since it was Tuesday, it was Karaoke Night, unfortunately for the girls, but fortunately for the guys. While the girls went to `wash up,' the guys signed up for the karaoke as a group.

!@£$%^&

"Everyone!" the karaoke judge called into the microphone, "It's time for Karaoke!" cheers were heard in the large diner. "First up is a group of young girls!" The Reikai-tentai smiled eagerly, especially the boys. "Their names are Keiko, Shiziru, Yukina, Botan, and Sakaki!"

!@£$%^&

Is that a good cliffhanger? I hope it is. If you like this story and you also like Inuyasha, I recommend my newest fanfic, "The Past AND The Present?" I hope you will read it!!! I would like to thank the following reviews:

KuramasSweetheart: Do you really think so? I really hope you update soon on yours'!!! Arigatou!!!

Cheeto: I know! Sakaki's past will be answered later. I don't want to give away what's going to happen in two more chapters. It's ok that you almost made me do that. I also hope you write more. Arigatou!!!

Robin Autumn: Well, there ya go. I hope you liked it! Arigatou!!!

devils-lil-baby-girl: I'm glad you love it, Ayame! Arigatou!!!

komodo dragon: I'm glad you like my fic. I hope what I write in the next chapter pleases you! Arigatou!!!

hiei's-babe: glad you love it! Arigatou!!!

I promise I will update soon and try to not to take that long to update! I am on a roll and I already know what to do for the next few chapters, so I will update faster, ok? Arigatou for reading once more!!!