Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Yukina's wordless song ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yusuke finally got to sleep. It was finally quite. No demon children running around, crying, complaining, whining, and everything children do. It was only one in the morning when he finally drifted to sleep.

Kuwabara was on a futon on the floor snoring loudly, somehow Yusuke managed to get over the noise and sleep.

Shizuru finally got home late at night only to leave as soon as she got home, she found out there was no room so went to stay at Yusuke's house. His mom would never even know she was there. Yukina and Keiko were in sleeping in Kuwabara's room. They both shared a bed, luckily they were both small and did not take up much room.

And then there were the demon children they slept in Shizuru's room. Hiei had his little hands resting on his stomach, Kurama was curled in a ball his tail twitching every now and then.

" Kurama are you sleeping?" Hiei asked looking over at the fox spirit. Kurama yawned, " Nope, wanna see if Yu-Chan will play with us? It must be time to get up." Hiei nodded `Yu-Chan' was the nickname Kurama and Hiei gave Yusuke. They both got up and tip toed into the living room. Hiei was a little nervous going in their where Yusuke was. He did not want to get in trouble again.

" Yu-Chan are you awake?" Kurama asked Yusuke who was snoring on the couch. With Kuwabara and Yusuke it was surprising anyone could sleep with all this noise. Yusuke did not wake up which made Kurama mad. He wanted to play and he was not going to wake up. Kurama climbed up onto Yusuke followed by Hiei.

Kurama looked over to Hiei and smiled. " On count of ten we jump." He said Hiei nodded. Kurama began to count.

" One, two, four, eight, ten! Jump!" Hiei and Kurama both jumped up high and landed hard on Yusuke's stomach. He quickly woke up and sat up gasping for air. He looked at Hiei and Kurama. " W-what *gasp* were you t-two doing?" He breathed heavily trying to catch his breath.

" It is time to wake up Yu-Chan!" Hiei said grabbing his hand. " Can we play?" Hiei seemed to have forgiven Yusuke for what he did before bedtime.

Yusuke rubbed his head and looked at the clock. " Guys. It is only one Am. You need to go back to bed." Yusuke said it very calm. He was trying his best not to get mad. They were only kids after all.

Yusuke picked both Kurama and Hiei up. " Ok back to bed with both of you."

Kurama started to struggle. " I am not tired! I don't wanna go to bed!" Yusuke sighed.

Hiei looked down. He was sure Yusuke was going to let Kurama stay up and play and make him go to bed.

" No you are going to bed. And that is final." Yusuke sternly said to the pouting kitsune.

A smile graced Hiei's little face. It's about time that fox did not get what he wants.

Yusuke laid them back in bed. " Now stay here and go back to bed. It is not time to get up, but how about this. Tomorrow we will play anything you two want to ok?" Yusuke ruffled the two boys hair. " But." Yusuke began, " If you get out of bed you will get a time out okay?" Both of the demons nodded. Yusuke left the room going back to the couch.

" Kurama. What's time out?" Hiei started thinking what it could mean. Kurama shrugged. Hiei smiled. " I think I know. Yu-Chan must know how to make the time leave." Kurama looked puzzled. " Make time leave?" Kurama thought for a moment then came to a decision. " You're right! If he makes time leave we can play all day!"

Hiei rolled on to his stomach. " Do we get up? I want him to make time leave."

Hiei and Kurama went back into where Yusuke was. He seemed to have fallen back asleep fast.

" You go wake him up Hiei." Kurama said backing up.

" No you wake him up." Hiei pointed to Kurama. " You go! I don't want to wake him up!" Kurama crossed his arms while Hiei growled. " How will we ever see him make time leave?"

" What are you two doing up? Couldn't you sleep?" Yukina's soft voice broke their argument.

" Yukina-san it is his fault we are up! Please don't be mad!" Hiei burst into tears, followed shortly by Kurama.

" No, no don't cry I am not mad." Yukina picked them both up and took them into the room she and Keiko were sharing.

" All we wanted was to see time *yawn* leave." Hiei said in a sleepy voice. Yukina smiled. She looked at Kurama and he was fast asleep. Yukina laid the kitsune in her bed. Hiei was still awake.

There was a rocking chair in the room. She walked over to it and sat down cradling Hiei in her arms. She began humming the most beautiful song Hiei has ever heard. He laid his head on her and listened to the wordless song.

Yukina rubbed his back. She rocked gently, the koorime brushed some of the hair out of Hiei's face. He has such beautiful eyes.

Hiei really wished time would leave. He wanted to stay in Yukina's arms forever. He felt safe and comfortable around her.

His eyes grew heavy, as he soon fell asleep. The last thing he saw was Yukina's smiling face.

The next morning Hiei woke up he was in a different bed this time. He smiled. He remembered Yukina's song. He hoped she would rock him to sleep again. Kurama was already up probably getting petted behind the ears. Hiei growled. He hoped Yukina would not play with Kurama, for some reason he wanted her all to his self.

A wonderful smell came into the room. It was food!

Hiei got up and ran into the kitchen. Everyone else was sitting down. And to Hiei's surprise Kurama was sitting in a corner pouting. He must not have got something he wanted. That brought a smile to Hiei's face. He liked Kurama well when Kurama would play what he wanted. But he always seemed to get his way. Maybe it was his fox charm. But it seemed to have worn off for the time being.

" Hello their Hiei." Keiko said with a smile. " Are you hungry?" Hiei nodded and ran to a seat next to Yukina.

" Do we have a baby seat or something? Hiei is to small to even see if he is sitting down." Yusuke asked looking threw some stuff.

" We don't have any baby seats. But we do have these." Keiko held up some books. Yusuke nodded. " That will work.

Hiei was sitting on at least seven books to see over the table. Food was placed in front of the hungry fire demon. He grabbed the food with his hands and started putting it all in his mouth not even knowing what it was.

Keiko walked over to Kurama who was looking at the ground. When he looked at Keiko her heart broke. " Yusuke don't you think Kurama's time is up now. I know he will be good."

Yusuke nodded. " All right." Yusuke smiled putting food on the table. Kurama was sitting on five or six books to see over the table. He started eating just like Hiei.

Yukina was patting Hiei's back. He seemed to eat too much to swallow. " Are you okay Hiei?" Hiei's face was blue. He nodded and smiled. " Thaft ew Ewina" Hiei said with a mouth full of food. " Your quite welcome." She laughed

Kurama smiled evilly. He knew just how to have fun. " He grabbed some of his food and flung it at Hiei. It hit his smack in the face. Hiei glared at him and picked up some of his food and threw it.

When there food fight was done they were filthy. Covered from head to two in food.

" I think they need a bath." Yukina smiled sweetly. Keiko nodded. " Yeah I will go run the water."

Yusuke and Kuwabara sweat dropped. " A bath? Oh come on Keiko they are kids they are suppose to be dirty." Yusuke said. Kuwabara nodded. " Yeah kids are always dirty." Keiko and Yukina laughed. Boys. Do they know anything? " Children need baths Yusuke." Keiko picked Kurama up while Yukina got Hiei.

The two demons had no idea what they were getting ready to get.

___________

" Where is that potion? I must find it. I can't stay this child forever!" Suko was yelling as she continued her journey on the search for the potion.

____

" Koenma-sama do you think we are close to finding it?" Botan asked. Koenma shook his head. " I am afraid Botan this will take a very long time. Even if we do find it now, we have to wait a month before we can use it." Koenma sighed. " I hope Yusuke and they rest are having a easy time babysitting."

" I will contact them and tell them everything, and we can see how everything is going." Botan smiled.

Hi everyone. Another chapter. Tell how you like please! I will send next chapter soon,