Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Cookies and a mad fire demon ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yusuke hoped Keiko and the rest would get here soon. Boy were they a handful. Kurama enjoyed growing all the plants he could find and making them into monsters. And Hiei? Yusuke was not even sure where that little fire demon was, but he knew he was still around here, he would see him zip back and forth making a big mess with everything.

" Hiei get back here!" Yusuke yelled grabbing onto Hiei's shirt collar.

" Kurama! No! Leave the plants alone!" Kuwabara said in a tired voice. They have been chasing them for what it seemed like forever.

Finally the doorbell rang, Kurama and Hiei both ran in the direction of the door laughing.

" Its about time" Yusuke said opening the door. Keiko smiled at them. Along with her was Yukina.

" Hey Kuwabara. When will your sister be getting home?" Yusuke asked. Kuwabara shrugged. How would he know?

" Are you here to play with us?" Kurama started climbing up Keiko's dress. She blushed madly and was about to slap the pervert who was doing that, until Kurama appeared. She looked at the little fox, his long silver hair, his brilliant yellow eyes, and of course those cute little fox ears. She squealed with excitement. Keiko grabbed the little kitsune and began hugging him.

" I don't like this game!!" Kurama complained trying to get away from her cuddling.

As Keiko continued squeezing the fox, Hiei walked over to Yukina and looked up at her. He tugged on her kimono. When she looked down she could not help but smile. She bent down to be eye to eye with the little fire demon. " Hello their Hiei." She smiled. Hiei smiled back. Hiei did not understand but he already felt very attached to her.

Hiei and Kurama were playing with blocks that Keiko brought with her. Kurama enjoyed building them as high as he could make them, Hiei on the other hand loved knocking them over, thus I always ended in a fight and one upset demon.

" That's my block!" Hiei yelled grabbing a red one from Kurama. Kurama tried to take it back. " Its mine! Give it back!" Kurama yelled grabbing Hiei's hair. Hiei yelled dropping the block and grabbing onto the little Youko's silver hair. They both were screaming but neither of them would let go.

Keiko pulled them apart giving there hands a hard slap. " Next time it will not be on your hands!" She scolded. " Now play nicely. If I have to come back in here you two will be in trouble." Hiei crossed his arms and started pouting. Kurama's eyes started filling up with tears. Kurama learned early. To get what you want. Cry.

Kurama burst into tears trying to make his sobs sound real. It seemed to work; Keiko picked him up and cradled him in her arms. " Now no more crying little one, you won't get in trouble if you be good." She smiled. " How about I give you a cookie I made." She laughed a bit when she saw his little fox ears perk up at the mention of a cookie. Kurama did not even know what a cookie was but he wanted one anyways.

"Here you go." Keiko handed Kurama a cookie. She had her back to Hiei and could not hear him when he talked to her. His voice was almost a whisper as if he was scared to ask. " Can I have one too?" Hiei asked but Keiko could not hear him. Hiei turned around with little tears in his eyes. He did not understand why he could not have a cookie too. His heartbroken sobs made Keiko turn around to see him run out of the room.

Keiko grabbed Kurama and followed the crying fire demon. When she found him he was crying in Yukina's arms as she held him. " I… I!" Hiei started threw his choked sobs. " I wanted a cookie too!" He began to wail. " B-but sh-she would not g-give me o-one!" Yukina looked at Keiko confused.

" Hiei I am sorry! I did not know you wanted one." Keiko began but was cut off with Hiei's tantrum. " I wanted a cookie! You like that stupid fox better! Your gonna give him everything! I don't like! You are a mean lady!" He yelled not looking a Keiko.

" I am sure Hiei, Keiko never meant to hurt your feelings. Why don't we go give you a cookie?" Hiei smiled and nodded happily. The girls and the two child demons left leaving a stunned Yusuke and Kuwabara.

" Kids.. they get whatever they want. I complain a lot and all I get is a slap." Yusuke said Kuwabara only nodded. " The power of a cute child."

It was dinnertime, Yusuke somehow convinced Keiko and Yukina to stay the night here and help them out. It seemed Shizuro was not going to be home for a while.

" I don't want this yucky stuff!" Hiei complained turning his head as Yusuke tried to get Hiei to eat a big spoonful of rice. Yusuke looked at Kuwabara who was having just as much luck with Kurama

" What is this?" Kurama asked poking at a piece of shrimp. " I don't want this. I want cookie!"

" Yeah I want a-" Hiei's comment was cut off when Yusuke stuck the spoonful of nice into his mouth. Hiei managed to swallow it. Hiei picked up his plate of food and threw it. " I don't want this! I want cookie!!!!!" Hiei complained throwing the spoon Yusuke had.

" Ok! That's it!" Yusuke yelled grabbing Hiei.

" Yusuke! What are you doing?" Yusuke looked at Keiko. " Going to give what this brat needs!" Yusuke stomped into Kuwabara's room with a scared Hiei and slammed the door.

"I will clean this mess us. Maybe you can try and get Kurama-chan to eat." Yukina smiled. Keiko nodded. She only hopped Yusuke would not over-do the punishment.

" Okay listen to me Hiei! I am sorry I have to do this but you need to learn a lesson!" Yusuke scolding. Hiei was freaked out he was on the verge of tears. " Oh you think you are crying now? Wait till I am done with you." Hiei had no where to go. He was stuck, he squirmed and did everything he could think of to he free. But soon enough he was laying over Yusuke's lap getting a very hard spanking. He started crying after the first smack. Hiei could not control his crying and just hung over Yusuke's lap balling until the punishment was over.

Yusuke make Hiei stand on his own two feet and look at him. " Now listen to me. I want you to behave now. No more throwing your food." Yusuke said stern. Hiei's cries never died down. " Y-you did n-not h-h-hit Kurama! H-he was n-not eating h-h-his food!" Hiei yelled while crying. Yusuke shook his head. " That's not why I did that. " You threw your food. Cookies are for after you eat dinner." Yusuke tried to explain, but there was no getting threw to the stubborn fire demon. " You are mean too! No one yells a Kurama! It's only me!" Yusuke sighed. Hiei must feel like everyone is against him.

Hiei crawled onto the bed and laid down burring his head into a pillow. " I'm not talking to you!" He yelled, but it was muffled from the pillow. Yusuke patted his small back then left the room.

When he left everyone was staring wide-eyed at him. Keiko got Kurama to eat, he was eating his food, or really he was playing with it.

" What?" Yusuke said as he sat down.

" There sure was a lot of noise. You sure you did not over due it?" Keiko asked a bit concerned

Yusuke shook his head. Even if he did Hiei was a demon and it was probably nothing like he got from the thief's who first raised him.

" He did cry from the spanking, but most of it was that he thought everyone was against him." Yusuke said, he looked a little worried. He just could not get the point across to Hiei. Yukina sighed. " Maybe I can help. Let me try." Yukina got up and made her way to the room Hiei was laying in.

" Keiko-san! Look! I ate a lot of my food!" Kurama said proudly. Truthfully he really only spread his food all over his plate to make it look like he did eat it. Keiko smiled. Children sure learn at a young age.

When Yukina entered the room she saw Hiei fast asleep on the bed. He was curled in a ball breathing lightly. He looked like a little angel. Yukina smiled. She walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Tomorrow we will play all day" She said to herself. She brushed a couple pf stray hairs from Hiei's face. " Sleep tight." She smiled again to herself and left the room.

Kurama was yawning when Yukina entered the kitchen. " Hiei is asleep." Yukina smiled once again. She looked at the tired out Kurama. " I think someone else is tired also."

Keiko nodded. " We all need our sleep. Lets go to bed."

Keiko picked up Kurama and carried him into the room where Hiei was asleep. " Tomorrow I will get to some pajamas. You and Hiei." She laid Kurama down next to Hiei. Keiko grabbed a blanket and covered them up. Before she even left Kurama was sound sleep.

" You know what Kuwabara. I don't think they need us." Yusuke said standing up.

" Hold it Yusuke! You're not leaving! We do need you!"

Yusuke sighed but also let a little smile come over his annoyed face.

" Babysitting demons sure takes a lot out of you. I am going to sleep on the couch."

Kuwabara frowned looks like he gets the floor.