Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ All fun in games to Demons ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Botan was still hanging from the trees when Yusuke and the rest got there. " Botan stop playing! Where are Hiei and Kurama?" Koenma said threw his pacifier. Botan sweat dropped, and laughed a bit. " Well Koenma-sama." She began. " We were playing, and…." She trailed off. " And what Botan? I don't have time for your games. I am a very important person."

" Yeah I can imagine." Yusuke said sarcastically. " Come on Botan while I'm young."

" Well, Kurama tied me up as you can see. And they both ran away." Botan said the last part very fast.

" You're kidding? Where did they go?" Yusuke looked at Botan for direction.

" Well get me down and I will tell you!"

_____________________________

" Where are we?" Hiei asked his voice higher. They were both walking around in the forest. " Hm I don't know. I wonder if lady ever got down?" Of course Kurama was talking about Botan. They both started to laugh.

The ground started to shake a bit. Kurama and Hiei turned around to see a giant red demon with horns and a long lizard like tail. " Food." The monster said.

" You think he wants to play?" Kurama nodded to what Hiei asked. They both started to run laughing the whole way.

" Get back here! I am not going to lose this lunch!" The demon yelled chasing after them.

Hiei started yelling but it was more in a playing manner. Kurama just kept on laughing.

Hiei was a lot slower than he usually was so was not able to escape so easily. The demon caught up to the two laughing children. It wrapped its tail around Hiei lifting him into the air.

" I never played this game before! Do I have to escape or something?"

The demon laughed, " If you want to live!" Hiei smiled.

He looked over to Kurama who was using his little power to bring vines. Once Kurama was ready Hiei bit hard on the large tail sending pain threw the demons body. Once he dropped Hiei, Kurama wrapped him up in a vine.

" Lets go somewhere else. He no fun." Kurama said looking at Hiei who started to follow. " Lets find that lady! She will play with us!"

" What is your name children?" an old lady said. She was standing under a large tree her sky blue eyes watched them both. She had on a kimono a ragged green one.

Hiei and Kurama looked at her. Being children they walked over to her. " I'm Kurama." He stated. She looked at Hiei. " Hiei."

" My, my what are two young ones like you doing out here?"

" We are playing!" Kurama said with a smile on his face. His ears twitched from a limb being broken as someone walked closer to them.

" It is dangerous. Many demons are after you. For Youko Kurama's head." The lady seemed to know them well. Demons surrounded them on all sides.

" You're not going to play?" Kurama put his ears to his head when she shook her head. " Unless you like the game `cat and mouse'.

Hiei and Kurama looked at each other. What was cat and mouse?

_________________

" Man! Where can they be? Great job Botan!" Yusuke was yelling. Now he could not enjoy his bit of time he had off.

" Well I am sorry Yusuke but child demons are not easy! I would like to see you try!"

Yusuke and Botan shot glares at each other. Kuwabara sighed

" Will you stop fighting? I am trying to find their ki."

Yusuke looked at Kuwabara, " Well I already found it." He smirked. " Or I think I did. It is a lot different."

" Well they are children. I can only guess that their ki is different." Yusuke nodded at Botan.

"Yeah, well lets go! I think I know where they are! I also feel a lot more demons they could be in trouble! Lets go!"

They all nodded and ran to where the children were.

_________________

" Why? I did what I was should have done. Why am I still a child?" She was thinking hard. Was there something she forgot? " Oh no! I forgot to get the potion! I have no idea where it is though. It could be anywhere." She sighed. So much stuff to do. She started to growl. " I am Suko a great demon. I will find it! I know I will!" She was yelling to no one. " So long ago I was captured, I was turned into a child." She started thinking. " They were kind of stupid. When you capture someone. You are supposed to kill them, torture the, anything. I wonder why I was turned into a child?" She shook her head. " No time to think about that. I have to find that potion!" She leaped from a tree. As she went by she saw Botan and Koenma. They seem to have seen her too.

" Koenma-sama. Isn't that.. that girl?" He nodded. " Yes. Come Botan! We will follow her. We will go get the potion to change them back. I am sure she is after it too."

" How do you know that sir?" Koenma looked at Botan. " Because I know everything. And I am pretty sure she wants to change into a adult. She changed Hiei and Kurama back into children, so she could become an adult. But it seems she forgot the potion she also needs. That is why we must get it first! Lets go Botan!"

" Right away! Lets go! Good luck boys!" She laughed a bit. Soon Botan and Koenma were gone. It was just Yusuke and Kuwabara.

" Well let's go! That took up a lot of time!" Yusuke was running now followed by Kuwabara.

" The energy is getting closer." Kuwabara pointed out.

They found where they were. Hiei was in the arms of one of the demons struggling to get free, but it seems he is having no luck at all. Kurama is `playing' with the others laughing and wrapping everyone up with vines.

" Let me go! I don't like this game!" Hiei was yelling, biting the demon, he hurt his little fangs. He howled in pain. " Kid you can't hurt me. My skin is a lot harder than what your little bites can do."

" Hey let them go!" Yusuke ran up to them. They all looked to the two new visitors.

Kurama ran up to them " Have you come to play too?" Yusuke sweat dropped. This was one big game to Kurama. " Kuwabara take Kurama. I will take care of all of them."

"Urameshi! What about the shrimp?" Yusuke waved him off. " Don't worry I will get him." Kuwabara picked up Kurama and watched.

" It's not nice playing with children like that. But hey, I got a idea I can play just as hard as you can, let the kid go and fight me instead."

The demons all looked at Yusuke. The old woman just laughed. " You think you can beat all my demons?" Yusuke laughed. " Think? I know I can!"

" Fine, fine. Drop the kid and fight that one."

The demons did as told. Hiei fell to the ground landing on his feet. Yusuke crouched down to be eye to eye with Hiei. " See that guy Kurama is with? Go over there with him okay?" Hiei nodded and did as told.

" I am going to make this fast." Yusuke's fist began to glow blue. " Now lets get this over with." He jumped in the air and punched the biggest one first, knocking him out first. Next he used his Rei-gun and destroyed the rest. Yusuke smirked. " Like I said, fast."

The old lady looked at him in fear. " Please forgive me." She got up and ran. " Well I would go after you. But as you can see. I have to babysit." Yusuke sighed. This better be easy.

______________

Yusuke contacted Botan threw the compact mirror. " Okay. We got them. Where should we take them?" Botan looked at Koenma and nodded. " Okay it is to dangerous for them in the Makai, take them to the human world okay?" Yusuke nodded. " All right." He closed it and stuck it in his pocket. " Come on." Kuwabara nodded, he still was holding both Hiei and Kurama who were now fast asleep in his arms.

_________________

They finally reached the human world. " Lets take them to your house. Your sister knows about them and everything. And I really don't need my mom being drunk around them ya know?" Kuwabara nodded. It was settled until this was fixed they were staying at his house.

Kuwabara laid them both on the couch. Yusuke and Kuwabara went into the kitchen to get some food and talk. " Okay. I know nothing about babysitting. Lets get Yukina, Keiko and your sister here okay?"

" Sounds fine with me." He blushed of course it was always fine when Yukina was coming over.

After getting a hold of them all they waited for there help. Yusuke sighed He sure hoped this would all be easy.