Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Lost At the Mall ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

" The mall huh?" Yusuke muttered under his breath. They could barely keep hold of them at the house, how will they at the mall?

Kuwabara was grumbling to his self. Hiei was getting all the attention he wanted from Yukina. Hiei seemed to be really enjoying it. He was purring softly.

" Are we almost where cookies are?" Hiei asked Yukina over and over again. She nodded which made him want them even more. He smiled his little fangs showing.

Keiko was holding Kurama who was busy using his powers when they were not looking to make the flowers outside the mall grow wildly. " Keiko-chan, can I get a cookie too?" Kurama asked. Keiko nodded. " Of course you can Kurama-chan."

" Yu-chan you gonna get a cookie too?" Yusuke looked at Kurama. " Maybe. Who is buying?"

Keiko smiled at Yusuke not saying a word. Yusuke frowned " Keiko! I am broke!" Keiko looked down smiling slightly. " You don't even have enough money to buy some cookies?"

Yusuke sighed in defeat. So much for the stuff he wanted. " Fine I might have some money for some cookies.

Kurama and Hiei both cheered.

" Here we go, the cookie place. Now which one are you going to get?" Keiko asked the two kid demons.

Hiei pointed at a sugar cookie with tons of different colored sprinkles. Kurama pointed to a chocolate chip cookie that was pretty much as big as his head.

Keiko sweat dropped. " That's a bit to big. You would get a stomachache. How about that one? It's smaller." Kurama thought for a moment then nodded.

" Yusuke they want a sugar cookie and a chocolate chip cookie." Yusuke nodded getting out his money. " Yeah, yeah how much?"

" You know sir if you buy six you get one free." The man behind the counter said.

" All I want is two! Who said anything about six?" Yusuke yelled.

Hiei and Kurama looked at Yusuke. " Yu-chan! We want six!" Yusuke snorted " Heh! You don't even know what six is! All we want is two got it?" The man nodded, but Hiei and Kurama were determined to get six. They both started yelling and screaming. They all sweat dropped. They never have seen Hiei or Kurama act like this before. It was weird but a bit scary too. They were both throwing a tantrum shouting, " We want six!" Yusuke growled. " Fine! If you two will shut up!"

" Yay!" Kurama and Hiei jumped up.

" How much is it now?" Yusuke grumbled. " Buy two more get two more free." The man said but quickly told him the price when he received a vicious glare. Yusuke seen Hiei do it so much and scare people that he tried it. Seems to work.

" I can't believe I caved in." Yusuke grabbed a cookie from the bad. Hiei and Kurama had one cookie in each hand, one chocolate chip and one sugar cookie. They were both a complete mess. They were each wearing the new clothes Yusuke and Kuwabara got them. Hiei had a small black shirt with a bear on the front. Yusuke tried to find a dragon but could not. His pants were little blue jeans that were a bit too big. To finish off his new wardrobe he was wearing new little black boots.

Kurama had on a red shirt with a big rose on the front. They found it in the girl section but heck Kurama would not care he was too young to know what that was. He has on black pants that now have a small whole in the back for his tail. Kurama would not wear shoes not matter how many times they tried to put them on his he would either take them off and throw them or chew on them. Yusuke was very frustrated with that and rolled up a newspaper to smack him one until Keiko scolded him and slapped him hard.

" Hey guys watch them for a second." Keiko said. " Yukina and I are going to look around in some of the stores." Yukina smiled, they both walked off heading to an elevator. " How about this! Meet us in a hour or so right back here!" Keiko smiled waving at them as the elevator door closed with Yukina and Keiko behind it.

Yusuke froze in his place. Kuwabara looked at his strangely " I thought she said a couple of seconds. Oh well I wanted to get Yukina-san something!" Kuwabara announced smiling idiotically. Yusuke still had half the cookie in his hand that he was beginning to grind into crumbs.

" Yu-chan! That's our cookie!" Hiei yelled noticing the cookie in Yusuke's hand. Yusuke glared at him. " Just who do you think bought these for you?"

Hiei remained quite and ate his cookies. Kurama and Hiei had chocolate and sprinkles all over their face. It was quite a sight.

Hiei and Kurama both reached for the last cookie grabbing it at the same time. They both pulled hard glaring at each other.

" It's mine! You ate more than me!" Hiei yelled at Kurama, the little kitsune growled. " I did not! It's mine!"

Hiei and Kurama went back and forth arguing over whose it was.

People were staring at them oddly. First probably because Kurama had silver hair, fox ears, and a tail. And second they were yelling drawing attention to them.

" Okay! That is enough!" Yusuke grabbed the cookie and gave it to a little boy who was walking by. The boy smiled. " Thank you!" He said happily.

Hiei and Kurama glared. " He took our cookie! Thief!" They both yelled. They jumped off the table and ran after the `thief'. Yusuke only watched. " Kuwabara go get them." He said dryly.

" You go get them. Why should I?" Yusuke looked at Kuwabara. " Cause if I do I am afraid I might do something I will regret later." Kuwabara sighed. " Fine. I'll go get them."

Hiei was sitting on top of the boy who was now crying. Hiei punched him once trying to get the cookie back.

" It's mine!" The boy sobbed, " Is not!" Hiei retorted. Hiei looked to see Kuwabara coming. He quickly got off the boy and made a run for it Kurama behind him.

They both ran and stopped at an escalator. "What's this?" Hiei asked. Kurama shrugged. " People are getting on it though!" Kurama hopped on first falling down by the movement of the moving stairs. Hiei jumped on next landing on Kurama.

" Hey get back here!" Kuwabara yelled watching the two go to the second floor of the mall.

" Can't you do anything right?" Yusuke ran by Kuwabara trying to get by the crowds of people.

" Wow we are high!" Hiei said enthusiastically. Kurama went over to the railing and peered down. He gulped. They were high.

" Lets go over there." Kurama suggested pointing to an ice cream parlor. Hiei nodded, they both ran to it. No one was behind the counter at the moment, a perfect time for sneaking ice cream.

" What is this?" Hiei asked crawling up on to the counter. He looked inside and opened the glass door that held the ice cream inside.

"Is it food?" Hiei shrugged at Kurama's question.

Hiei reached down with Kurama holding his shirt so he could no fall in. The fire demon scooped some vanilla ice cream into his hand. Hiei sniffed it and eyed it a bit before licking it. His eyes lit up as he started stuffing it into his face, or more like on his face.

" Sweet snow!" Hiei exclaimed. Kurama gasped with excitement. He had to try some for his self. Hiei was to busy easy his handful of ice cream to notice Kurama falling into the ice cream bucket.

" Yummy!" Kurama yelled from inside the container. He climbed out of it sitting on the counter.

" Hey what are you two doing here?" A man asked sweetly when he noticed it was two children who were sneaking his ice cream.

" Where are your parents?" Hiei and Kurama shrugged at his question.

" Sweet snow?" Hiei asked. The man blinked, but smiled when he noticed the black haired demon meant the ice cream.

" Sweet snow? Is that what your mama and papa call it?" Kurama looked at Hiei and shrugged again.

" I guess I better find their parents." The ice cream man thought. He called his assistant in and told her to ask around. The girl nodded and left for her search.

" That's a cute costume." The man told Kurama looking at his ears and tail that was swishing behind him. He blinked surprised. How was the tail moving? He shook it off when Kurama smiled. The fox thought he meant the outfit Yusuke bought for him and Hiei.

" Yu-Chan bought it for me!" He said happily. The man smiled, he thought Kurama meant the ears, and tail. He figured they dyed his hair silver for some reason.

" Yu-Chan?" The man said. " Your brother?" Kurama thought for a moment. He does not really know what Yusuke is to him, but decided it would be fun to have a brother and nodded.

" What are your names children?"

" Hiei." Hiei said licking his fingers.

" Kurama." Kurama said licking his hands.

" Well it is nice to meet you Hiei, Kurama, I am Sho. So you like ice cream… I mean sweet snow?" He changed what he was saying from the confused looks on their faces.

They both nodded. At least they did not eat a lot of it. And did not harm anything.

" I bet your parents are worried sick about you." Sho informed them, but they both seemed not to care.

" What do you mean you lost them?!" Keiko hollered at Yusuke and Kuwabara. Yukina looked very worried.

" Keiko-chan we should start looking for them." Keiko nodded at Yukina. " Lets go!"

" We looked everywhere! They probably left the mall!" Yusuke yelled. He was worried about them but they were demons. They could probably beat up a bad guy here easily. They are nothing like demons in the makai, he was sure they could handle it.

" Kurama-chan!! Hiei-chan!!" Yukina and Keiko were hollering. They were just outside the room they were in, when Hiei and Kurama heard them.

" Keiko-chan! Yukina-chan!" They both yelled running to them, they were both sticky and just plain messy.

" Oh my gosh! Hiei-chan, Kurama-chan!" Keiko bent down and hugged them both. She then made her face stern. " Never do that again!" She scolded. She was so worried, she knew they needed to be punished but she was just so glad they were ok. Yukina hugged them both and smiled. " We were so worried about you."

Yusuke and Kuwabara finally caught up with them. " There you are! Gah! You had us worried sick!" Yusuke yelled.

Hiei and Kurama both yawned and rubbed their eyes. " Yukina-chan I am tired." Hiei said sleepily. Yukina picked him up, and Keiko picked Kurama up.

" Lets just go home you guys." Keiko said.

" Hey don't think you are going to get away with this that quick!" Yusuke yelled

" Yusuke." Keiko sighed.

" You let them start now Keiko, they will run all over you!" Yusuke said crossing his arms.

" Well we can figure out what to do about that after their nap." Keiko smiled and walked to the escalator.

Hiei and Kurama both fell asleep, snuggling against the girls.

" They're so lucky." Kuwabara grumbled.

Hiei had a little smirk on his face, and then he buried his head into Yukina's hair.

She smiled then looked at the sleeping demons.

" They seem so innocent." Yukina remarked. Keiko smiled. " But looks can be deceiving."

Ok another chapter down.

Good? Bad? Please tell.

Oh yes. I know not going to show Botan and them. Just know they looking for potion.