Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Arcade Trouble ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello. I just want say Lady WolfMoon, I write a chapter when feel like it, I don't do before hand, you seem to not like stories I write, and that is fine. I no care at all, but if you no like them, then stop reading, and posting comments. I no mind flames and stuff, feel free to flame, it makes you better writer. But I tired of you comments. If you nothing to say about story, then no say anything, if it English I already say sorry for that.

Sorry everyone just wants to say that.

Anyway on with story

" Where are we?" Hiei asked. They ran so far away from the creature under the car that they got lost. Kurama shrugged, people were all around them but seemed not to even notice, only a few people would stop, Kurama and Hiei would just run off if that happened. " You think we will find Yu-chan?" Hiei looked down when Kurama asked that question, it was raining, they had no idea where the house was, and they were so small they could barely see threw the crowds of people who were on the streets, even on a rainy messy night like this.

" Wow! Look at all the lights! What is this place?" Kurama was looking at a big room with lights flashing everywhere; letters were on the outside in neon blue spelling Arcade.

Hiei had a smile on his face; he just had to go in there.

Both Kurama and Hiei pushed on the glass door; they finally had it opened and ran in. They both stood there soaking wet and in awe. It was like nothing they have ever seen before. So many new sounds and smells, it was a lot for the two of them to take in. Kurama shook his self-dry. Hiei on the other hand was looking at everything around him, and never dried his self off. Hiei looked over at a young boy playing a game, tickets were coming out, Hiei had a smirk on his face, he had no idea what the yellow tickets were, but he knew he wanted them, before Kurama knew it Hiei was gone.

The boy had his attention on the game and never even saw Hiei come up and grab them. As Hiei was coming back to where Kurama was waiting for him, he got tangled in the mess of tickets and tripped, Kurama started laughing but ceased when Hiei shot him a glare.

Kurama ran to Hiei and picked up one end of the tickets. " What are they?" Hiei shrugged, he has never seen them before either.

" Where are my tickets?!" Hiei heard the boy yell, the boy saw Hiei and Kurama and stomped over to them. " I know those are mine now give them back!" He yelled at the two demons. Hiei glared at him. " No I got them first!" The little fire demon shouted, Kurama only nodded. The boy returned the glare. " Listen kids, I don't want to have to hurt you, but those are my tickets!"

Hiei tilted his head to the side. " I don't think you can hurt us." Hiei smirked. The boy growled at him. " Well fine, I will just have to call your parents!" That got Hiei's attention, he sure did not want Yusuke to get mad at him again.

Kurama growled at him. " we found them! And we are keeping them!" The boy looked at Kurama. " Nice costume." He smirked. Kurama smiled at the boy, his ears perked up when he saw some kid eating ice cream.

" Sweet snow!" He gasped. Hiei turned and saw a couple of kids eating ice cream. Hiei and Kurama forgot all about the boy and his tickets and ran to find the `sweet snow'.

" Hey come back here!' The boy yelled, but neither Kurama or Hiei turned back around, they had a once track mind.

Kurama went up to the lady who gave the ice cream to the kids and pulled on her skirt. " Can I have sweet snow?" He asked. The woman smiled. " Where are your parents little boy?" She looked at his ears and his tail that was swishing behind him. Kurama shrugged. He noticed that the lady had no plan on buying him any sweet snow. Kurama pulled on her skirt harder making a small rip. ` I want sweet snow!!" He yelled, the lady sighed, what on earth was sweet snow?

Hiei on the other hand grabbed a girl's bowl of ice cream and finished it off at high speeds and moving to the next bowl.

After a few minutes Hiei was done, Hiei started feeling funny, he never felt like this before, he put his hands over his stomach and he curled his self into a ball burying his head in his knees. Kurama stopped his tantrum and looked at Hiei with a confused look on his face. The children all around the table were crying, and yelling " that boy ate our ice cream!"

Hiei finally started wailing. " My stomach hurts!! I want Yukina-chan!" Kurama watched as the lady picked up Hiei and cradled the small demon in her arms. She looked at Kurama. " Where are your parents?" Kurama shrugged. " Yu-chan is not here." Kurama looked at Hiei. " What's wrong with Hiei-chan?" He asked. The lady smiled. " I think he has a tummy ache." She said rubbing his back, Hiei did not like this at all, he only wanted Yukina to comfort him, but his stomach hurt too much to say anything.

" Where could they be?!" Keiko yelled, she looked under a car and saw a dog sleeping under it, but no sign of the two demons. "Hiei-chan, Kurama-chan. Please be okay!" Keiko thought to herself.

Keiko and Yukina were looking around Kuwabara's place while the boys went off into town to look for them.

Yukina looked at Keiko, she was just as worried.

" Do you see them anywhere?" Yusuke asked Kuwabara but got a negative reply, Yusuke had no idea where those two were. The rain was getting harder and Yusuke had nothing to keep his self-dry with. Kuwabara had on a raincoat, he ran out of them when he gave the last ones to Yukina and Keiko.

" Hiei!" Yusuke yelled. " Kurama!" Kuwabara said with his hands cupped around his mouth. Yusuke sighed, he had absolutely no idea where they could be.

" Come on! Lets just keep looking!" Yusuke yelled over the rain, it was getting even harder. Flashes of lightning lit up the dark cloudy sky, followed by the loud rumbling of the thunder. What a night to lose the children. Yusuke and Kuwabara started looking in trashcans and under boxes, which would know where they would go to stay out of the rain.

Hiei's stomach was still hurting, and the lady was still trying to figure out where their parents were.

"Your parents are not here?" She asked, Kurama nodded. " Yu-chan is at home." The lady looked a bit worried. " Do they know you are here by your self?" Kurama shook his head. " We came outside to play." The lady shook her head. " It is not safe for little kids like you to be out here by yourself."

Hiei was on the verge of tears, he never had a stomachache like this, and he never wanted it again. Hiei looked up when he heard a young voice say: " Oh I am sorry! I was looking all over for my little brothers." The boy Hiei took the tickets from was talking to the lady, he grabbed Kurama and picked up Hiei. Kurama tried to say something but stopped when he received a glare from the boy, Hiei was in the crook of the boy's arms, he stared down at the floor wishing the boy would not hold him like that, it made him feel sick.

" Now give me the tickets brat!" he yelled. Hiei dropped them and they landed on the ground, before the boy could pick them up Hiei threw up all over the yellow tickets.

Yusuke and Kuwabara looked in the window of the arcade room and saw Hiei and Kurama. They both ran in, Hiei looked like he was ready to throw up again. Yusuke picked him up and rushed him to the bathroom. Kuwabara picked up Kurama and glared at the boy. The boy backed away and ran off. " Wow Kuwa-chan! You actually scared someone!" Kuwabara sweat dropped. " You do know that I, Kuwabara, Kazuma has fought and scared many people off!" Kurama started laughing.

The lady walked up to Kurama and Kuwabara. " Is the little black-haired boy okay?" She asked. " I was afraid he might get sick after all the ice cream he ate." Kuwabara nodded. " I think he will be fine." Yusuke came walking out of the bathroom with Hiei in his arms. The little fire demon was a bit pale. Yusuke smiled. " He is okay now. Lets just go home." Kuwabara nodded, and they left the arcade.

Kuwabara started laughing. " I never had seen the shrimp puke so much before!" He laughed like the idiot he is. Yusuke shook his head. " I can't believe you two did this!" He scolded. " You will be going straight to bed when we get home. Tomorrow I will think of a punishment for you." Kurama lowered his ears and looked down. " We're sorry Yu-chan." He said quietly almost a whisper. Yusuke nodded. " I know, but you have to learn.." Yusuke was interrupted by Yukina and Keiko running to them. " Oh they are ok!" Keiko sighed in relief. " Yeah they are, but Hiei here got a bit sick at the arcade. Threw up everywhere." Keiko and Yukina looked disgusted but felt sorry for the little fire demon. Yukina picked him up and rubbed his back. Hiei purred softly, no one could comfort him like her.

" How are you feeling Hiei-chan?" She asked. Hiei said nothing. Keiko smiled. " he is asleep." Yukina smiled and nodded. " Good, lets lay them down." They all went back inside out of the rain, Keiko had Kurama in her arms and he was telling her about the mean boy. Keiko smiled. " I am glad you are ok. Never ever leave like that again!" Keiko scolded. Yusuke sighed. " They don't listen, those fox ears only hear what they want to hear." Keiko giggled, those two certainly had a knack for getting into trouble.

After drying them off, they put them in pajamas that they just bought,

Yukina laid Hiei down, and Keiko did the same with Kurama. " Now stay in bed." They both smiled at them, then left the room.

Hiei and Kurama were sound a sleep only there breathing was heard.

Okay, another chapter.

I like idea KoorimeHiei gave me. I use that idea about movies you said, also I have them go to park, can help me think of names for kids they meet there? Heck if you want to be kid there just tell and I add, I really need names. I not really good with Japanese names, only know ones from anime, and some just I know.

Thank you

XiaoXiong