Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ A Bad Bus Ride ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei, Kurama, and Youka were playing in the living room, stacking the blocks as high as they could. " I can't reach!" Hiei yelled, he was trying to put a blue block on top but was just too small.

" Let me do it." Youka snatched the block from Hiei's grasp. Hiei growled at her. " That's mine!" He jumped on her, and grabbed one of the young fox's ears and bit down hard. She yelped in pain then retaliated with a bite of her own, Hiei howled in pain and ran out of the room screaming. Kurama just watched in surprise.

Yukina came in holding Hiei who was still sniffling, Hiei looked at Youka then smirked, and he was faking the whole thing. " Youka-chan. We don't bite, I want you to say sorry to Hiei-chan please." She set the fire demon on the ground, he expected Yukina to do more than make her say sorry. " I'm sorry Hiei-chan!" She said happily, she knew Hiei's plan back fired, he sat on the ground and pouted. He looked at his arm; there were small fang marks on it.

" Please play nicely okay?" They all nodded, Yukina smiled and went back to her room to finish what she was doing.

" Hiei-chan?" Youka looked at him, but he turned his head. " Are you ignoring me?" Hiei looked at her. " I'm not talking to you!" He yelled, the fire demon crossed his arms. " You're not talking to me?" She smiled. " That's what I said!" He yelled at her. She laughed. " Well you're talking to me now." Youka stated. Hiei growled at her. " You think you are better cause you are older!" Hiei turned away. Kurama stood up, he really had no idea what to say, but he was tired of this fighting. " Stop fighting! I want to play!" Hiei looked at Kurama. " You would rather play with Youka-chan than with me!" With that Hiei pushed over the tower of blocks and disappeared. Kurama looked at the mess. " The blocks… That was the highest I ever got it." Kurama's eyes were tearing up.

" Don't cry Kurama-chan! We can build it over again." Kurama looked at Youka and nodded.

Hiei watched from behind a door, he sighed, he always messed things up, now they would never want to play with him again.

Yusuke entered the room surprised to only see Youka and Kurama playing. " Where is Hiei?" He asked. They both shrugged. " He knocked down our blocks than ran away." Yusuke looked around, he finally laid eyes on a cowering fire demon.

Hiei had his head buried in his knees, he just knew Yusuke was going to scold him and punish him. Yusuke sighed, Hiei was just being a kid, they knock over stuff when they get mad, and he was a demon, he would let it slide, Yusuke walked over to Hiei and picked him up. " Come on everyone, let's go to the amusement park!" Kurama and Youka jumped up cheering. Hiei sighed, now Kurama was doing everything with Youka and not him.

" So how are we going to get there?" Yusuke asked Keiko who shrugged. " Maybe we can take the bus." Yusuke nodded. " Sounds good." Keiko was holding Youka's hand and holding Kurama, Yukina now was cradling Hiei who still looked sad. Yusuke looked at him. " What's wrong? Why does he look like that?" Yukina sighed and looked to the two fox demons. " He is jealous." Yusuke looked in the direction she was and nodded.

The truth was Hiei was jealous; he wanted to play with Kurama, and even Youka even if she was older.

" Hiei-chan. Do you want to play with Kurama-chan and Youka-chan?" Yukina asked. Hiei looked down. " They don't want to play with me." Yukina looked at Kurama who was chewing on Keiko's button on her shirt without her knowing. She then glanced at Youka who was skipping next to Keiko. She looked back at Hiei. " Why do they not?"

" B-because I pushed down there blocks." Hiei bit his bottom lip closing him eyes. Yukina smiled. " I bet they are not mad now." Yukina looked at Keiko and smiled.

Kurama stopped chewing when Keiko put him on the ground, Yukina placed Hiei next to the fox. Kurama smiled at Hiei, Hiei smiled back. Youka pulled on Keiko's hand. " Keiko-chan when will we be at the bus?" Keiko pointed up ahead. " We are almost there."

Youka ran over to Hiei and Kurama who were trying to figure out what a bus was. " Youka-chan, what's a bus?" Hiei asked. Youka thought for a moment. " I don't know, I heard Keiko-chan say it though." Hiei and Kurama nodded. " I hope it is fun!" Kurama exclaimed. Hiei nodded. He was so glad they were not mad at him, who else would he play with?

Yusuke whispered so Youka would not hear them. " Hey, what will Youka do when Hiei and Kurama are turn back to normal?" Keiko frowned, she forgot all about that. " I don't know. We will have to see what happens." Yusuke nodded. He had a feeling she would not take it so easily.

" The bus!" Hiei and Kurama yelled together, it looked a lot different from what they thought it would look like. When the doors to the bus opened Youka was the first to get in, she looked around at the people who were already sitting down, they stared at her eyeing her ears and tail. " Keiko-chan? Why are they staring at me?" She backed up; Keiko put her hands on the girl fox's shoulders and guided her to a seat. " They just probably never have seen anyone like you before." Keiko said. Youka had a confused look on her face. " Because you are so pretty!" Keiko said sitting down. Youka smiled and waited for her two demon friends to get on.

Hiei and Kurama came racing in jumping on the seats scaring the people half to death. Yusuke grabbed both of them and shot them a glare. " Stop it now!" They both started laughing for some reason. Yusuke sighed, has he lost his touch? Yukina sat down with Kuwabara sitting next to her. He smiled slyly; he was able to sit with Yukina all by his self. "Time to put on my devilish good looks." Kuwabara said to his self. Right before he began to talk Hiei popped up and was sitting in Yukina's lap.

Kurama ran to Keiko and jumped in her lap. She smiled at the kitsune who smiled back. Hiei looked at Yukina and frowned. " Yukina-chan, can we sit there too?" he asked. He was of course talking about sitting next to Keiko. Yukina nodded. " All right." Yukina got up and took a sit next to Keiko.

Yusuke walked by and looked at the girls and the demons. " Remember you said you would watch them the whole time!" Yusuke reminded them, Yukina and Keiko nodded.

Yusuke took his seat next to Kuwabara who was grumbling something. " Hey how long will it take to get there?" Keiko thought for a moment. " I think maybe a hour?" Yusuke sighed. This was going to be a long little trip.

Hiei, Kurama, and Youka were now sitting on the floor; they found a beetle and were trying to catch it. It started scurrying across the floor of the bus. The demons all took off after it.

" Hey guys! Come back and sit down!" Keiko yelled after them. They continued to chase it pretending not to hear her. Yukina smiled. " If they start causing trouble we will go get them, they are not being bad right now." Keiko smiled back. " All right."

Hiei crawled under a seat; he looked up seeing already chewed gum. " Hey look!" He called to Kurama and Youka. They watched as he came from under the seat with a wad of chewed gum. " What are you going to do with it?" Youka asked. Hiei shrugged. " Give it to Yu-chan!" Kurama suggested. Hiei smiled. " Yeah!" Hiei ran over to Yusuke, he had the gum behind his back. Yusuke looked at him strangely. " What do you have there?" He asked. ` Close your eyes Yu-chan and hold out your hands!" Yusuke sighed and did what the smallest demon told him too.

Hiei took out the gum and stuck it to Yusuke's hand. Yusuke's eyes opened fast and he screamed in disgust. " Hiei! Where did you get this?!" He yelled throwing the gum that accidentally landed on Kurama's tail.

Kurama grabbed his tail and tried to pull the gum of, but only managed to get it more stuck.

While Yusuke was yelling at Hiei, telling him not to pick up stuff he finds, Yukina and Keiko tried to get the gum out. Keiko sighed. " We might have to cut it out." Keiko said. Youka looked at the gum wad in Kurama's tail. " You can't cut off his tail!" She said. Kurama's ears heard that and he started struggling. " I don't want you to cut my tail off!" He cried. Keiko rocked Kurama. " No, no it is okay, we are not going to cut your tail off." Kurama wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He was relived he was able to keep his tail. Keiko and Yukina giggled.

Yusuke was still yelling, but Hiei was no longer listening. " Yu-chan look!" The fire demon said pointing out the window. Yusuke stopped in mid-scold and looked out the window. Yukina and the rest were also looking out.

" We are finally here." Keiko said, they finally made it to the amusement park, the hour went by fast.

Yukina looked at Youka, Youka had her left hand in a fist there was a small bug leg sticking out. " Youka-chan what is in your hand?" She asked the black-haired fox. Youka looked at her hand. " This." She said opening it up showing a dead squished beetle. Yukina looked disgusted by that. " We need to wash everyone's hands." Yukina pointed out. Youka had a dead bug guts all over her hands, Hiei had gum, and Kurama had gum also from when he was trying to get it out of his tail.

Keiko nodded. " Can you guys take Hiei-chan and Kurama-chan?" Yusuke looked at Keiko. " I thought you said we didn't have to do anything."

Keiko sighed. " All right. Come on, I guess we will take them into the girl's bathroom."

Hiei started complaining. " Keiko-chan! I am no girl!" He whined. Kurama nodded in agreement. " Well it's okay, you're only washing your hands."

Yusuke went to wash his hands also in the boy's side. " That was disgusting! Chewed up gum!" he yelled at no one.

" Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! Stop right now!" Keiko yelled, they were grabbed toilet paper and unrolling it all, once they were done with the roll, they threw everything they could find into the toilet.

Yukina was washing Youka's hands while Keiko watched the boys real quick. Once Youka was done, Yukina grabbed Kurama and started washing his hands. " Keiko-chan, we really need to find something to get that gum out of his tail." Keiko was holding onto Hiei who was trying to escape. " yeah, maybe we can find some scissors or something."

" Maybe, do you know where we could find them?" Keiko shook her head. " We will look though, and if we have to we can wait to get home."

Once Kurama was done she grabbed Hiei, the fire demon grabbed the soap and started squirting it, Yukina finally managed to get his hands under the water and give them a good washing.

" It's about time!" Yusuke said once the girls and the demons left the bathroom. They had to clean up that big mess Hiei and Kurama made. " Don't even ask Yusuke." Keiko said walking by them. Yusuke looked at Kuwabara who only shrugged. " Well let's go."

After a few minute's of walking, Hiei tugged on Yusuke's pants legs. " Yu-chan!" Yusuke looked at him. " What is it?" Hiei frowned. " I need to go to the bathroom!" Yusuke was the one to frown this time. " Why didn't you go when you were at the bathroom." Hiei only stared at him. Yusuke sighed deeply and picked Hiei up. " We will be right back, just go get something to eat or something."

Keiko was sipping on a drink when Yusuke and Hiei returned. " Yu-chan can I have sweet snow?" He asked Kurama looked at Yusuke as well. " Can I too?" Yusuke shook his head. " No! No sweet snow!" Youka looked confused. " What's sweet snow?" She asked.

" It's sweet snow!" Hiei said. Youka smiled. " Yu-chan! I want sweet snow too!"

" Sweet snow! Sweet snow! Sweet snow!" Hiei, Kurama and, Youka began chanting over and over again.

" Yusuke! Let them have some sweet snow! People are staring!" Keiko said trying to not look at the people around her. Yusuke growled. " No! No sweet snow! I mean it! Yell all you want!" The three demons looked at him and began throwing a tantrum. They were jumping on the tables and chairs, knocking over stuff, and just anything to try and get what they wanted.

" Hey Keiko? Why don't we go get some sweet snow?" Yusuke said. Keiko looked at him like he was crazy. She then realized what Yusuke was doing, she nodded. " How about you Yukina?" Yukina was still unclear what the plan was but nodded anyways. " Hey Kuwabara want some too?" Kuwabara nodded at Yusuke.

The small demons were still yelling and throwing things. Yukina looked confused, Keiko smiled. " You see, if you give them what they want cause they throw a tantrum, they will do it every time, but if you do not give in, they will figure out it is not working and stop." Yukina nodded. " I see." She looked at the two fox demons and the fire demon, it seemed to not be working so far.

Yusuke brought the `sweet snow' back, Hiei looked at Yusuke who only smiled at him. " Can I have some?" Hiei asked. Yusuke shook his head and started eating. Hiei looked down, he then looked over at the ice cream place, if he was going to have sweet snow, he would have to get it his self. Kurama and Youka looked over at it too, they were going to do the same thing as Hiei.

Hiei soon disappeared and Kurama and Youka took off for the ice cream, before Yusuke could stop them they were all eating. Yusuke stood up very mad. " I guess things like that does not work on demons." Yusuke growled.

" You three better get over here now!" He yelled to them they looked at him, took a handful an ice cream and ran over to Yusuke. Hiei stuffed the ice cream into his mouth, Kurama and Youka did the same thing.

As Kurama was walking to Keiko his tail got stuck on the ground by the gum, he grabbed it getting ice cream on the silver furred tail. Keiko sighed and helped him get unstuck. " Yusuke lets just go home, I don't know why I thought we could bring them here." Yusuke nodded glaring at the demons. " They are going to go to bed right after we clean them up." Keiko nodded, it would be a good chance to calm down and relax.

Once they were back at Kuwabara's they washed them all off, they were now trying to cut the gum out of Kurama's tail, luckily it was not noticeable when they finished. " My tail is clean again!" He said happily. Yusuke smiled, sometimes it was hard to not smile.

" Keiko tomorrow Kuwabara and I are going to go find Botan and Koenma okay? Will you be fine with them?" Keiko nodded, " Yeah, maybe we will take them shopping, buy them a toy to keep them busy." Yusuke nodded. " Thank Keiko. We might head out now after we lay them down."

" It is awfully early Yusuke." Keiko said. Yusuke shrugged. " I think they will hate this punishment, they love to play, but when they have to go to bed now they don't get too." Keiko smiled. " All right Yusuke. Lets lay them down."

Keiko walked back into the back room they were all playing in, they were playing hide and seek and seemed to be a little better at it now. " Ok guys! It is time for bed!" Keiko hollered. Hiei was the first one to pop out. " But it is still early." He said. Keiko picked him up and laid him in bed. " Come on Kurama-chan, Youka-chan. Games over now." They both came out running to the bed. " I'm not tired!" Kurama shouted. Keiko smiled and laid him in bed. Youka looked down. " I am older, why do I have to now?" Keiko placed her on the bed. " You want to sleep in a different room?" Youka shook her head and crawled under the covers. "You guys can sure be hard to handle. Will you go easy on Yukina-chan and me when we go shopping tomorrow?" They all nodded smiling, Keiko smiled back. "Thanks." She kissed them each on the cheek, then turned out the light and left the room.

When she went back out Yusuke and Kuwabara were already fixing to leave, Yukina made them a little something to eat on the way, after saying goodbyes, Yusuke and Kuwabara left. " When do you think you will be back?" Keiko asked waving. Yusuke looked at her. " No later than next week. Good luck!" Soon than were out of sight. Keiko sighed and went into the kitchen to get a snack. " Are you okay Keiko-chan?" Yukina asked. Keiko nodded. " Yeah, I just hope there trip will be fast."

" No…." Suko said. She flexed her fingers then made them into two fists. "NO! How can it have broke! Now I have to find the master of potions! No one knows where he is!" Suko was pounding her fists into the ground, she was so close. She glared at the brown-haired teen, and the blue-haired girl next to him. " Look what you made me do!" She hissed at them. " We will probably never find the master of potions so we will never get the cure, you will have to raise them back to where they were before this happened."

Koenma sighed. " We will find him, I have no doubt in my mind that we will find him. It just will take some time."

" It would be best if you came with us." Botan said. Suko shook her head. "NO! I can find him my self!" She yelled

" All right then. If you wish, but we have tools to find him with. Good luck looking for him on your own." What Koenma said got Suko's attention. " Fine I will go with you! But I get to use the potion first!" With that she stood up and followed Koenma and Botan.

Hello again. Another chapter done.

Decided add those three back for while. Hope like. I have idea for this story when go shopping, but first I will write more to `Hope for Fox' But if have time I add another chapter tomorrow. But you have another chapter to this by Monday.