Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Come back soon ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei ran out of the bedroom into the kitchen, he looked around and found Yukina making breakfast. " Yukina-chan!" He said with excitement. " Oh hello Hiei-chan, I didn't hear you get up." She looked down at the black-haired fire demon. " Where is Yu-chan?" He asked while he played with magnets he found on the lower part of the refrigerator. Yukina looked over at him, Keiko walked in, and she heard the question and was going to explain it to the fire demon. " Hiei-chan, Yu-chan and Kuwabara-kun are going to be gone for a bit, but it is ok, we're going to have so much fun." Hiei looked at the brown-haired human. " When Yu-chan gets back we can play!" Keiko nodded.

Kurama came running out of the room worry on his face. " Kurama-chan what's wrong?" Keiko bent down to meet his yellow eyes. " Youka-chan is crying!" The fox said threw tears of his own. " Why is she?" Keiko asked, Kurama shrugged. " I'll go talk with her, why don't you two start eating." Hiei looked worried, but nodded in agreement, Kurama nodded slowly as well.

Keiko entered the room where a weeping Youka laid on the bed. " Youka-chan? Are you all right?" Keiko asked stroking the girl's black hair. Youka looked up tears raining down her cheeks. " Hiei-chan, Kurama-chan. I heard what you and Yu-chan said, you're going to make me leave and be by myself!" Youka started balling, there seemed to be no end in sight with her tears. " Oh Youka-chan, it's ok." Keiko rubbed her back. " B-but." Youka began threw sobs. " I.. I need t-to go b-back." Keiko was about to say something but Youka continued. " I-I'm going t-to help Y-yu-chan find the c-cure." Keiko looked shocked. " You knew?" Youka finally stopped crying, she looked at Keiko. " I heard you and Yu-chan talk, they are under a curse, they are not my age. So I will help Yu-chan find it, find the cure." Before Keiko could say anything Youka ran out of the room. " Please let me go, I'm a demon, I can find Yu-chan, I'll be all right." Keiko nodded, Youka had every right to leave if she wanted, and if it was to help Hiei and Kurama turn back, then she would have to let her go. Youka ran out the door. " I'm going to come back Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! And we are going to play!"

Youka ran down the street and smiled. "Maybe one they are back to normal they will raise me and teach me how to hunt better." Youka liked the idea, it was fun playing with them, but having someone care for her and be a demon also was something she really wanted. She sniffed the air. " The portal must be close, Yu-chan must have went in somewhere around here."

Hiei and Kurama sat there shocked, unable to say a word. Finally Kurama burst into tears. Hiei looked at the balling fox. " She said she would come back Kurama-chan." Hiei said grabbing the fox's tail. Kurama looked down and nodded. " I-I know… But now, Yu-chan is gone, and Youka-chan." Keiko picked Kurama up and cradled him. " They will both be back." She wiped the tears from his eyes, he smiled and nodded. She put him back down so he could finish eating.

Yukina looked over at Hiei. " Hiei-chan, you need to eat." Hiei shook his head. " No, this is yucky!" He stuck his tongue out in disgust. Kurama had a smirk on his face, he grabbed a hand full of rice and flung it at Hiei. He smacked Hiei right in the face. Hiei growled and jumped on the table and tackled Kurama to the ground.

Yukina and Keiko watched stunned. " They sure get over things fast." Yukina was only able to nod.

Hiei grabbed some of the rice and threw it at the fox. Keiko grabbed them both. " Yukina-chan can you get me a wet clothe." Yukina nodded and left, she came back a minute later with it in her hand.

After cleaning off their faces it was time to do laundry.

Youka finally made it to the Makai. " Man that took longer than I thought it would." She found a small creek and bent down and started drinking like a fox would. She lapped the water up with her tongue, once she was done she wiped the rest off her face with her sleeve.

" I still have Yu-chan's scent, he must be close." Youka started running again, she started to pick up other smells. " Yu-chan must have found someone."

" Well, well, well. Look who it is. The grim reaper." Yusuke said, he finally found them, Botan was the only one present at the time. " Oh hello Yusuke, so glad to see you, we have been trying to get in touch with you for some time, How are Kurama and Hiei?" Yusuke sighed and shook his head. " They are nightmares I tell ya." Botan giggles. " Oh they can't be that bad!"

" Wanna bet?" Yusuke said glaring at Botan. " Go ahead, go to Kuwabara's and watch them."

Botan nodded. " All right I will!"

" Oh yeah guess I should tell you, there is another little fox there, her name is Youka."

As if on cue Youka appeared, she smiled when she saw Yusuke. " Yu-chan there you are! I came to help you!" Youka ran over to him. " I won't be any trouble, let me help please!" Yusuke sighed. " I guess, since Botan here is going to go back." Youka smiled. " Yah! This will be so fun!" Yusuke sweat dropped. " We are not here to play ya know." Youka only smiled. " We're going to have so much fun Yu-chan." Yusuke sighed. " I can hardly wait." Yusuke said sarcastically.

Botan laughed. " Well you two have fun, Koenma-sama will be right back." Yusuke nodded and sat on the ground. Youka pounced on him making him grunt, she started laughing. " Koenma you better get here soon." Yusuke thought, he grunted again when Youka tackled him.

Kurama and Hiei were playing in the clean warm laundry, Kurama had a towel over his head, and Hiei was buried somewhere in the large mass of clothes.

Hiei finally surfaced. Keiko let out a gasp when she saw what was in his tiny hand. ` What's this?" Hiei asked as he held up Keiko's bra. Kurama started laughing, he took it from Hiei who was also starting to laugh. " They're ear holders!" He said happily as he put the bra over his fox ears. They both started laughing, Keiko blushed and swiped the bra from them both. " No it's not! Don't play with that."

" What is that Keiko-chan?" Hiei asked. Keiko blushed again. " What do you do with it?" Kurama shot a question at her. " Do you throw things with it?" Hiei said trying to reach for it. Keiko walked over to her bag and stuffed it into it. " No, it… it is a bra."

" A what?" Kurama and Hiei looked confused. The two demons were soon telling each other what they thought it did.

" I know what it is!" Kurama said happily. " When Keiko-chan got up one time when we went to sleep in here, I saw her put it on!"

" oooohhhh." Hiei said smiling. " It's Keiko-chan's breast-holder." Keiko blushed madly at what Hiei said, they both started laughing. Keiko got the clothes and dumped it on them. " Demon's." She growled.

Kurama was the first to surface. " Keiko-chan? Are you mad?" he looked worried. Keiko smiled. " No, no I am fine, you both just caught be off guard that's all." Hiei surfaced next. He looked at Kurama and smiled. " Is she still mad?" Kurama shook his head and smiled.

After they were done with the laundry Keiko had them in her lap and was reading them a story. The story was Little Red Riding Hood.

" What is the wolf doing?!" Hiei yelled when he looked at the picture, the wolf was chasing the young girl in the red clothes. Keiko sighed, they have been interrupting her threw pretty much the whole book.

Keiko started reading again. " So the wolf continued to chase the girl." Keiko started making up what was happening by just looking at the pictures, they would never know the difference.

" Keiko-chan does the wolf eat her?" Asked Kurama who grabbed the page and accidentally tore it. His ears folded to his head, he was waiting to be scolded, but only looked at a smiling Keiko. " It's alright, stuff like that always happens."

" Keiko-chan?" Hiei said. Keiko sighed, she closed the book and set it beside her, she was never going to finish it. " Yes Hiei-chan?" Hiei looked at her chest. " Why don't me and Kurama-chan have these?" He asked as he grabbed Keiko's breast. Keiko let out a scream, and blushed madly, she `tried' to keep her cool, she took a deep breathe and sighed. " Because, I am a girl. And you are a boy." She said calmly. Kurama looked confused. " What's the difference between a girl and a boy?" he asked. " Keiko sighed, so young and already want to know stuff like this. " Um." Keiko began "I can't tell them now. They are to young." Keiko said to herself. Keiko slumped down on the couch, they looked at her waiting for an answer.

" A boy and girl and different many ways." She said. " Like how?" Hiei asked. Keiko looked down. " Why don't we watch TV?" She said a bit to excitedly. " Ok!" Hiei and Kurama said together. Once Keiko turned on the TV she started looking for cartoons for them to watch, as she went by the channels they went by a lady having a baby. Keiko gasped and turned the channel quickly. " What was that?" Kurama asked. " Why was she screaming?" Hiei wondered. " She was having a baby." Keiko said softly.

" Where do babies come from?" Kurama said with his tail swishing behind him. Keiko frowned. " Yukina-chan! Are you almost ready to go shopping?" Keiko yelled. Yukina called from the back of the house. " Almost. Give me five minutes." Keiko fell over her head hitting the couch. " Ok." She called back weakly. " Keiko-chan? Where do babies come from?" Keiko sighed. " Time for the birds and the bees already?"

" Birds and bees give babies?" Hiei said. " No. You see, when a husband and wife love each other, and together they want to have a baby they…."

" Yu-chan! I'm tired!" Youka complained. Yusuke was mumbling to his self. " Yeah I know." He said with a groan. " I'm hungry!" She yelled running up to him. " Listen brat! I said I know!" He grabbed her tail and lifted her into the air. " You're hurting me!" She squirmed. " Yusuke! Stop playing!" Koenma scolded. Suko followed behind them, she looked at the young fox. " If she can distract them for me, I can get the potion for myself. Yes, little kids are so easy to fool."

" Well?" Yusuke said looking at Suko. Suko snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Yusuke. " What?" Yusuke growled. " Were you listening to us?" Suko shook her head saying "no." Yusuke groaned. " We asked why did you do this to Kurama and Hiei?" Suko sighed. " Is that all? I thought you already knew jerk. So I can become my true age, not stuck in this pathetic child's body." Yusuke shot her a look. " You caused of all this trouble for that?!"

" Oh shut up." Suko smirked. " Yes, as soon as we find the Master of Potions, I will get her to distract them for me, and run off with it for myself. Yes Selfish and greedy, works out just fine."

" Wow! I never knew a big bird flew all the way from the Makai to give humans their children!" Hiei said astonished. Kurama nodded. " They fly along ways!" Hiei and Kurama were talking about the birds from the Makai coming here while they walked to the store to go shopping.

Keiko was laughing weakly. " How did you come up with that?" Yukina asked Keiko, Keiko gave another weak laugh. " I had to think of something. They are too young to know the truth right now." Keiko walked up to the store. " We're here!" She said happily. Kurama and Hiei yelled excitedly. " Yay!" they said together.

Once they walked into the store, the first thing Hiei and Kurama saw was lines and lines of clothes. " Wow!" Hiei said his hands in small fist. They both ran to the first rack of clothes, each grabbed a garment and pulled them, after accomplishing getting all the clothes off the racks before Keiko and Yukina could stop them they saw `sweet snow'

" Look what you two did!" Keiko yelled, but the boys were nowhere to be found. Yukina sighed. " They found the sweet food." She said softly.

" Sweet snow!" They yelled happily. People were ducking and running as the two terrors ran in jumping on things and running to the ice cream. " Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! Get over here right now!" Keiko was yelling but they never looked at her or did anything. Keiko groaned. " How come where ever Yusuke yell's they come, but never when I do." Keiko asked Yukina. Yukina smiled. " They know Yusuke will punish them, but so far we have not done that." Keiko hung her head low. " Great, now they are going to hate us." Yukina walked over the demons, behind Keiko. "You two get over here right now or. Or! No sweet snow! And you will go to bed early, and not bed-time story." Keiko went on naming punishments.

Hiei and Kurama looked at her with fear in there eyes. " Keiko-chan! You're mean!" They both yelled and ran off. " No, no! Come back you two!" But they were too far-gone. " Yukina-chan! Lets go find them!" Yukina nodded and left looking for them.

" I want sweet snow Yu-chan." Youka said plainly. Yusuke growled. " Take this you little brat!" he grabbed her and dunked her in to the river they have been following. She surfaced and glared at Yusuke, she spit water in his face then grabbed him and pulled him in, after the climbed out she ran around playing with whatever she could find.

" Hmm, I wonder where they are." Botan said after she went to Kuwabara's house she had no idea where else to look for the demon kids and Keiko and Yukina. " I wonder where Shizuru is." Botan left looking for the babysitters.

" Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! Where are you?" Keiko hollered.

" Keiko-chan! Over here! I found them." Yukina said, Keiko ran over and looked down an isle. " No!" She yelled. Kurama and Hiei found toys and had them out of their packages. " Look what we found!" Hiei said happily.

Keiko sighed. " Lets go home Yukina-chan." She nodded and picked up Hiei, Keiko got Kurama and left the store before they had to pay for everything.

Back at Kuwabara's house Keiko got out finger-paints. " Here! Time to finger paint!" Keiko said, Hiei and Kurama ran in, they were tackling each other and pulling each other's hair before she found the paints. " I want black!" Hiei yelled. " I want red!" Kurama joined in. " Ok, ok hold on." She opened the containers and placed them in front of the demons along with paper. " Now have fun." With that Keiko walked out for a brief moment.

Hiei grabbed the black paint and poured it on his hands, they turned black with in seconds. Kurama did the same thing with the red paint. He smirked and placed his red hand on Hiei's cheek. " Hey!" Hiei yelled. The fire demon threw paint at the fox. Kurama's silver hair was now streaked with black. They opened the other colors and started having a paint fight, they were both laughing, they dumped the paint on the floor, and using their hands they spread it everywhere. The room was a complete mess when Keiko walked in. She stood there frozen. " AHH! You guys! I gave you paper!!!" Yukina came in and saw the mess. " Oh dear." She said with her hand covering her mouth. " Another bath?" Keiko sighed. "Yes."

Hey everyone.

Hope you like, they have another bath, Youka still be in story, she be driving Yusuke insane, for now Hiei and Kurama will be playing together, they simply very cute together. Anyway there be more than just bath in next story, took longer than thought to update, but Never will I start something no not finish.

Review if wish too.