Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Kurama Teething ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Keiko was exhausted; she has been chasing Hiei and Kurama around for what seems like hours. " Come back here! You two are covered in paint! You need a bath!" She yelled. Hiei and Kurama just kept laughing; it was a game to them.

Keiko finally had an idea; if they really cared for her it would work. Keiko sighed. " All right, hope this works." She said under her breath. Keiko let out a scream and fell to the ground, Kurama was the first one to stop and look at the fallen Keiko, he ran to her but Keiko did not move. " Keiko-chan? Please wake up!" Hiei ran over to her next, they both started screaming. " Keiko-chan is dead!" they both wailed.

Before they knew it Keiko had them caught, they were kicking and screaming doing anything to get out of her trap. " Let us go! You tricked us!" Kurama yelled. Hiei looked straight ahead, they were heading into the bathroom. " Keiko-chan! We don't need a bath!" Keiko only smiled.

" Yukina-chan! Get ready to close the door."

Yukina poked her head out of the door when she saw the three coming. " I already filled the bathtub up, all you have to do is clean them off and let them play."

" All right, you want to take Hiei while I wash Kurama?" Yukina nodded and held the fire demon tight in her arms.

Keiko started taking off Kurama's clothes, after she peeled the clothes off of him, she got all the paint off them placed him in the tub. Keiko handed Kurama some toys that went straight into his mouth so he could chew on them. " Kurama-chan sure has been chewing on a lot of stuff lately." Keiko noted. Yukina started taking off Hiei's clothing. " Really? I have not noticed. Maybe he is teething. I am sure having fangs come up must hurt a lot." Keiko looked at Kurama. " Maybe. Hey Kurama-chan, do your teeth hurt?" Keiko asked him as he started tearing the rubber duck up. Kurama nodded mutely.

Yukina was rinsing Hiei's hair getting the shampoo out; after he was done he was the next one in the tub. He grabbed one of the toys and stared at it. " Yukina-chan, what's this?" he asked holding up a blue boat.

Yukina looked at it. " I think it is a boat."

Hiei put the boat in the water, he was going to try and sink it. He cupped his hands and filled them with water, he poured the water on top of the boat but nothing happened. Hiei growled annoyed.

Floating in the water was parts of a yellow rubber duck, Kurama was tearing it to pieces, he has tears in his eyes, and his teeth were hurt badly. Soon the duck was gone and Kurama could not find anything to chew on until his eyes landed on the blue boat. He snatched it away from the fire demon and began chewing on it.

" That's mine!" He yelled trying to take it back but only managed to have Kurama dunk him under water.

Hiei came back up shaking his head, water splashing on the girls. " I want my boat back!" Kurama merely shook his head. " It ot oars!" Kurama said the boat in his mouth, which made it hard to talk. Hiei tilted his head to the side. " What?" Kurama took the boat out. " I said `It's not yours'!" With that he started chewing on it again.

Hiei was mad, he found the boat first, now Kurama took it away from him. Yukina smiled. " Hiei-chan, don't worry I will get you something to play with, Kurama-chan's teeth just hurt now and he needs it."

Hiei nodded even though he still wanted the boat. " Yukina-chan are there anymore boats?" Yukina frowned. " I'm sorry, that was the only one I could find." Hiei frowned this time with a sigh. Hiei looked over at Kurama, the way the fox was treating the boat he would never see it again, chunks of plastic went flying everywhere as he bit down hard. Hiei sighed heavily.

Kurama dropped the boat and began screaming at the top of his lungs; Keiko grabbed a towel and wrapped him up taking him out. She held him close as he cried. " My teeth!" He yelled.

Keiko looked at Kurama and then to Yukina. " He is three. I though children already had all there teeth in." Yukina shook her head. " It is different with demons, Kurama is a fox demon so he has more teeth than humans, they will all be grown in by the time he is Youka-chan's age." Keiko nodded. " A long time to grow teeth, or should I say fangs." Yukina smiled at Keiko. " Just make sure he has plenty of things to chew on." Yukina grabbed a towel and wrapped Hiei in it. " There are clean clothes on the bed, lets dress them in that." Keiko walked out of the bathroom, she finally had Kurama calmed down, and he was chewing on a hand towel Keiko gave him.

" So where is this `master of potions'? We have been looking for days now." Yusuke complained.

" You are starting to be more annoying than that fox over there." Suko said while ignoring the glare Youka shot her.

" Yu-chan! Lets rest now! I want to eat!" Youka started up the complaining again. She followed close to Yusuke but behind Kuwabara and Koenma. " Hey Urameshi?" Kuwabara began. " Have you even heard of the `master of potions'?" Yusuke shook his head. " Never." Youka smiled. " Well I have heard of him." Youka said proudly. Suko shot her a look. " You? A five-year-old fox. Your to young to know about him." Youka smirked at Suko's comment.

"I've been around a lot longer than you think." Youka thought. Suko looked ready to pounce of the kitsune, her eyes had flames in them and she was growling.

Yusuke stood in the middle of the two girls. " No fighting." He said merely, it was enough to make them stop staring and growling at each other.

Koenma was talking to Kuwabara, Kuwabara was nodding but Yusuke doubted he knew what he was talking about.

" We will be traveling for at least four more days, maybe even a week." Yusuke heaved a heavy sigh at what Koenma said. " That long?" Koenma only nodded.

The fire demon and the fox were now both dressed in matching outfits. Keiko bought them when they were at the mall but forgot all about them.

The outfits were both a dark blue with a dragon on Hiei's and a fox on Kurama's. Once Keiko saw them she just had to get them, they even came with matching hats, but Hiei set his on fire, and Kurama chewed his up.

Kurama was now proceeding in chewing a stuff bear's head off every now and then growling as he tugged on the ear. Hiei was jumping on the bed even after Keiko told him to stop.

" Your teeth hurt?" He asked Kurama who was bopping up and down lightly every time Hiei jumped. Kurama nodded. " Awot." He said threw the fuzzy bear ear. Hiei stopped jumping, he got on his knee's and looked straight into Kurama's face, Kurama just blinked not quite sure what to do.

Kurama took the bear ear out of his mouth. " Something wrong?" He asked.

Hiei bent closer and kissed Kurama on the cheek. Kurama blushed. " W-why did you do that?!" Hiei only smiled. " I saw Yu-chan and Keiko-chan do it, I don't know I just wanted to!" Kurama started laughing, being kissed was something new to him, and he enjoyed it. For some reason Kurama blushed when Hiei did it, but never when Keiko did. Kurama jumped down from the bed with the bear in his hand, Hiei jumped down and followed. " Is this a game?" Kurama looked back. " I don't know? Lets get Keiko-chan and Yukina-chan to play!"

" Yay!" They both yelled.

Kurama ran into the living room where Keiko was reading. Yukina was cooking something that smelled wonderful, ever since she was taught how to use a stove she did all the cooking and enjoyed it.

Kurama jumped into Keiko's lap, Hiei stopped running and stood in front of her. Yukina smiled at them from where she was in the kitchen. " Keiko-chan! Guess what!" Keiko put down her book. " What is it?" She asked trying to sound excited. " Hiei-chan kissed me!" Keiko almost fell over but gathered herself together. " H-he did?" She looked at Hiei who was smiling.

Yukina walked in. " How cute." She said. Keiko looked at her with a shocked expression. Yukina looked at her. " Kids just do what they see, and anyways it is not weird at all for a demon to kiss another one, in some species it means you are a friend, and also it means love, I think Hiei-chan did it cause Kurama-chan is his friend and he thought that's what friends do." Yukina explained. Hiei looked at Yukina. " I saw Keiko-chan and Yu-chan do it."

Keiko blushed. " Y-you did?" Hiei nodded. Kurama looked at Keiko confused. " Is kissing bad?" Keiko shook her head. " No, I am just use to kissing of the different sex, not the same." Kurama still looked confused.

" It is weird to humans isn't it? To demons it is very natural, I think Hiei only did it cause of what I said before or he saw you do it so he wanted to." Keiko nodded. " You're right Yukina-chan, I'm not use to demon customs." Keiko smiled.

" I did something bad?" Hiei looked down. Keiko quickly picked Hiei up and sat him next to Kurama. " No, no. You did nothing wrong." Hiei smiled.

Kurama started growling again as he tugged on the bear's head, it popped off sending stuffing everywhere. " Maybe we should get him a dog toy." Keiko suggested. " Maybe." Yukina said with a giggle.

" Will you two stop fighting?!" Yusuke yelled at Youka and Suko. " It's her fault!" Youka yelled pointing an accusing finger at Suko.

" I know away to get help if you will just let me say something!" Youka said crossing her arms and pouting. Yusuke sighed. " Who is this `help'?" Youka smiled. " Some of my friends, they know how to find demons real easy, there names are Kinaka and Kigame. They will be so much help to us!" Koenma looked at her. " Yes ok, where are they?"

Youka smiled brightly. " Follow me!"

" Hey! I have a idea!" Keiko said startling the three demons with her sudden out burst. " You do? What is it?" Yukina asked.

" Lets take them swimming!" Keiko said cheerfully. Hiei and Kurama jumped up. " Swimming!" They yelled in unison.

Hello, yes chapter done, they going swimming.

Also need to know what Kinaka and Kigame look like. Please give description.

Forgot all about Kuwabara! But he back. Not very big lines but who cares.

Yes bit of kissing. But it meant nothing really. Not now at least. Kids always kiss each other. No reason really. But kid in class I teach do.