Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Broken Glass ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry have not updated soon. Have a lot of things to do. Anyways. On with story. Oh yes. Kinaka and Kigame will be in it for a while. No offense but I so love Hiei and make no one faster than him. But I still have them in it, and they have everything else said you. So sorry. I just could no do that to Hiei. ^-^' Oh but Kinaka can be faster than Hiei right now, since he child. Hope forgives me.

Hiei and Kurama were running ahead of Yukina and Keiko despite all the yelling the two girls were doing trying to get them to come back. " Hiei-chan! Kurama-chan! Don't run ahead of us!" Keiko yelled running after the two demons. Hiei was still fast even as a child and it made catching him a lot harder as well.

" Look!" Hiei said pointing to a group of people who were all wet. Hiei stopped running and just stared, Kurama stopped as well, his golden eyes watching them. " Keiko-chan? What happened to them?" Kurama asked. Keiko picked the little fox up. " They just got back from swimming. See? There is a big pool behind those gates." Kurama smiled. " Can we go now?" Keiko smiled back. " We need to get you a bathing suit first." Kurama tilted his head. " A what?" Keiko only laughed.

Hiei decided he would go swimming in the clothes he had on now, and was going to climb over the gate to get there. Yukina walked over to the fire demon before he could get over, and picked him up. " Well let's go get them now." Keiko nodded. " Lets go."

" So where is this Kinaka and Kigame?" Yusuke asked, they seemed to be walking for hours and yet to find any sign of her friends. " I already told you we're almost there." Youka reminded him. Yusuke heaved a sigh; he was starting to think she forgot where they were.

Youka got on her hands and knee. " Hey? What are you doing?" Kuwabara asked stooping down to get a better look. Suddenly Youka started sniffing the ground crawling around on all fours. " This way! I think I found their scent!" Youka jumped up her long black hair falling off her shoulders and swaying as she ran ahead of the group. Yusuke followed her along with Koenma, Suko, and Kuwabara.

" I don't like this!" Hiei complained looking at the swimming outfit they picked for him. It was a pair of swimming trunks; they were black with a fire going up the side.

" Oh but Hiei-chan. It looks very cute." Yukina said smiling. Hiei only growled. " Why can't I swim in my clothes?"

Keiko walked out of the changing room with a mad Kurama in her arms.

Yukina just got done explaining to Hiei why he had to wear a swim suit when she saw the angry look on Keiko's face, her cheeks were splashed with a pale red. She grabbed Kurama's tail and handed him to Yukina, without saying a word she walked off and sat at a near by table.

" Kurama-chan, what did you do to Keiko-chan?" Kurama looked at Yukina. " I thought she wanted to go swimming. She had to get undressed right?" Yukina sweat dropped. " Um yes, what did you do?"

Kurama thought for a moment as if he forgot what happened a few seconds ago. " Oh! I was going to help her get undressed, but she did not like that so she grabbed a dress and wore it out." Yukina looked confused. She looked over at Keiko and noticed she was wearing a different outfit, the outfit she had on now was the dress she was going to try on. Yukina got up and went back into the changing room, she looked into the stall where Keiko was and saw a sliced up outfit. " Oh dear, that had to be embarrassing." Yukina picked up the ripped outfit and walked back out.

Hiei and Kurama ran to Keiko, when they looked at her she still blushing and seemed to be glaring right at Kurama.

" Keiko-chan? Are you mad at me?" Kurama asked, his ears folded back to lie against his silver hair; he had his tail in his hand and was looking down. Keiko sighed. " I'm not mad Kurama-chan, it is just you can't do that to a girl, or really anyone." Kurama looked down. " But you helped me." Keiko sighed, it was hard to explain stuff to children, especially demons. " Your just a kid, you need help."

Keiko went on explaining everything to Kurama who still had no idea what she was talking about. Hiei was getting impatient, he glared at Kurama. " I want to go swimming! Stop talking!" He yelled making some customers look his way. Yukina walked behind Hiei with swimsuit in her hand. One for Hiei, one for Kurama, and one for herself. She figured Keiko already had one, but this was going to be new to her.

After paying for the outfits it was time to go swimming.

" Kinaka-san! Kigame-san! Hi!" Youka yelled, she finally found them, they both have long black hair that went down towards their waste, and one seemed to be a cat demon and the other some sort of fox demon. Youka ran towards them, they seemed to not even notice her, the black-haired fox half-breed was pouncing on something, she looked up with her green eyes, " Hey Youka!" She said happily.

Youka stopped in front of her. " What are you doing Kinaka-san?" Kinaka stood up. " Just pouncing."

Yusuke stood back in the back sweat dropping. " These are the demons you think can help us?" Youka looked at him and nodded. " This is Kinaka, she is a fox half-breed." Youka said pointing to the other fox with green eyes. " And the one over there is Kigame, she's a cat demon." She pointed to a brown-eyed demon.

Suko walked up to them. " They don't look like they could help at all." She said turning around to walk away. Kigame jumped up into the air and landed on Suko making her fall to the ground. " How are you?"

" I'm Suko now get off of me idiot." Kigame did as told and ran to Kinaka's side smiling.

Yusuke started laughing. " These two? I doubt they could help us." Kinaka looked at the human. " Did you say something human boy?" She glared at him making Yusuke shut up.

" Well.. Which way then?"

" Keiko-chan why can't we jump off of that?" Hiei asked pointing to a diving board. Keiko shook her head. " You're to young." She said plainly.

Yukina was setting up a place for them to sit when they wanted to relax and maybe eat. She looked next to her and noticed Kurama was no longer there beside her. " Kurama-chan?" Yukina said out loud.

She turned her head when she heard a splash, she gasped when she saw who jumped in. " Kurama-chan!" Yukina ran over to the side of the pool, Keiko ran over as well leaving Hiei by his self.

" Keiko-chan! Yukina-chan!" Kurama called from the other side of the pool. They both looked at him. " I didn't think he could swim." Keiko said to Yukina. The koorime only smiled. " Well he is a fox."

Hiei started running around the pool, he noticed a boy sticking his foot in the water. His father was in the water telling him he would be right here and not to worry.

Hiei had a mischievous smile on his face. Hiei ran to the boy and shoved him making him fall into the water with a splash. The fire demon only laughed.

The father of the boy grabbed his son from under the water then glared at Hiei. " That was not very nice." He said. Hiei only shrugged and continued laughing. Keiko ran over to Hiei and grabbed his hand yanking him to make the fire demon stand next to her. " I'm so sorry! Please forgive him!" Keiko bowed and dragged Hiei behind her.

Keiko looked over to Yukina who had her bathing suit on and was swimming with Kurama who seemed to enjoy getting out of the pool and jumping back in.

" Yukina-chan! Watch Kurama-chan, I need to have a little talk with Hiei-chan." Yukina nodded, she walked holding on to the fox and seemed to be dancing with him in the water.

Keiko pulled the unwilling Hiei into a corning of the pool house, she stooped down to be eye to eye with him. Hiei looked down not wanting to see the anger in her eyes. Keiko put her hands on his cheeks and forced him to look at her. His red eyes shook, he always thought Keiko was nice and now she was going to yell at him.

" Hiei-chan, listen to me. You can't push people into pools, he could have gotten hurt."

Hiei looked at her. " But he did not." Keiko sighed. " I know that, I'm just saying what if he did, you would have gotten into a lot of trouble." Hiei said nothing, he wanted to look away from her eyes but her hands on his face kept him from doing so.

" Now I want you to come with me and say sorry to the boy ok?"

" If I say sorry can I have sweet snow?" Keiko sighed again, the only reason he would say sorry was to get ice cream. " All right, I guess, as long as you say sorry."

Keiko released her grip on Hiei and he took off running out of the pool house. He ran to the boy and looked at him.

" I'm really sorry I pushed you into the pool!" With that he took off running. " Keiko-chan! Lets go get sweet snow!"

Kurama's ears perked up. " Sweet snow? I want some!" Kurama jumped out of the pool, Yukina came out as well wrapping a towel around her.

Keiko ran after the two demons. " Hiei-chan! That was not a good apology! Come back and do it better!"

Kinaka and Kigame were running threw the forest, they were much faster than Kuwabara and the rest, Yusuke was the only one who could still see them and pretty much stay keep up with them.

" At least they are not as fast as Hiei, I can barely keep up with these two though." Yusuke said as he ran.

" Come on! We have about a two week journey!" Kinaka yelled. Yusuke face faulted.

" WHAT?!" He yelled.

" What can you not hear? I said two weeks." Kinaka yelled back to Yusuke. Kigame was running next to her laughing, she found this conversation amusing.

" I heard what you said fox! Why is it going to take so long?"

Kinaka suddenly appeared next to Yusuke with a glare on her face. " Because I said it was! Now stop complaining human!"

" Shut up fox!"

" Human!"

"Short fox eared freak!"

Kinaka laughed. " Humans are stupid, nice insult jerk." Yusuke growled at her. He had a feeling they would not get along.

" Will you two stop fighting? Lets find a place to camp for the night." Kuwabara broke off the fight. Kigame appeared next to him a frown on her face. " Aw why did you break it up?" She said disappointedly. " It was getting good." She hopped around them trying to entertain her self from boredom.

" How can that bouncy kitten over there help us?" Yusuke muttered. Kigame whacked him on the head.

Kinaka let out a snort. " She might be hyper, but she is tough." Yusuke rubbed his head and looked over at Youka. " Great going fox-girl, these two are getting on my nerves. They think they are better than me!" Yusuke said sounding appalled.

" Well maybe they are, I never seen you fight, but they are really sneaky." Kinaka and Kigame nodded. " Youka is right, we are."

Yusuke cursed under his breath. " You sure like to brag."

" You two are a mess!" Keiko said looking at the ice-cream covered demons.

Hiei started licking his hands. " Stop that, let me get a wet cloth to clean you up with." Keiko got up and a few seconds later returned with two wet napkins.

" Hold still Hiei-chan!" Keiko scrubbed Hiei's face making sure to get every thing was off.

" I'm clean now!" He whined pushing her hand away. Yukina smiled at him, she was still eating her ice cream as she watched Kurama and Hiei struggle to get free.

" Hello girls!" A bubble voice said as the door opened. " I finally found you!" Yukina smiled. " Hello Botan, you were looking for us?"

Botan nodded. " Sure was, I came to help." Keiko sighed in relief. " Good we need it!"

Botan look one look at Hiei and Kurama and melted. " They are so cute, how have they been?" Keiko and Yukina looked at each other and laughed weakly.

Back at Kuwabara's house the two demons were running wild, they were hyper from the ice cream, and all the candy they got out of Botan.

" No you can't touch that!" Keiko yelled running to the other side of the house. Hiei was trying to get on top of a vase and only managed to have it fall and break.

" Wow look!" Hiei looked at all the many sharp pieces of the vase. He had no shoes on and when he took a step forward some of them got embedded in his foot.

He let out a scream, tears flooding down his cheeks. " Y-yukina-c-chan!" He screamed, blood going all around him foot. Yukina came running in with Kurama in one arm, Botan came in as well. " Oh dear." Botan said.

" It's ok Hiei-chan, try and calm down." Yukina's soft voice made him quite down a bit. Kurama looked scared. " Is he going to die?" the fox asked. Before anyone could answer Hiei started crying again. " I don't want to die!!!" Kurama started crying as well. " I don't want him to die! Who will I play with?"

Yukina took Hiei, she was going to try and hold him down and Keiko was going to pull the glass out. Botan was holding Kurama and trying to comfort him.

" I-is this going to hurt?" Hiei asked between sobs. Yukina frowned. Hiei was not going to like this.

" It will be ok Hiei-chan." She said in a comforting voice. Keiko walked in, she had some medicine to put of the cuts after the glass is out and a white clothe to wrap his foot in, and something to pull the glass out.

" Do you think we should take him to the hospital?" Keiko asked. Botan smiled. " Demons heal better than humans. He should be fine. It is just getting the glass out of him that will be hard." Yukina nodded and Keiko sighed. " Well let's get this over with." Keiko said, Yukina held tightly on to Hiei and Kurama watched with wide eyes.

Keiko cleared the blood away from his foot, he flinched in pain, and Hiei closed his eyes shut.

Keiko took the tweezers and grabbed a shard of the glass, she pulled it out, and Hiei yelped and started crying.

" See it's all over now." Yukina rocked the sobbing Hiei back and forth trying to get him to calm down.

" We just need to put the medicine on it so it will not get infected." Keiko held up the bottle. " This might sting a bit."

Hiei closed his eyes again. Keiko got a cotton ball and rubbed some of the medicine on it, then applied it to Hiei's hurt foot.

Kurama's ears went to his head when Hiei started screaming and struggling, he did the same thing when Keiko was pulling out the glass; it was just not Hiei's day. First Keiko got mad at him, now she was hurting him. Hiei continued to cry, his foot was bandaged up. Once it was over Yukina rocked him, he finally fell asleep breathing softly his eyes still red from crying.

Kurama walked over to Yukina and climbed into her lap. Yukina smiled and rocked him as well. Kurama fell asleep a few minutes later. Yukina sighed. " I guess I should lay them down." Keiko and Botan nodded.

Yukina got up with the two demons and walked back into the room.

Botan looked at Keiko. " Well I better be going!" She said cheerfully. Keiko looked questioning at her. " What? You just got here." Botan laughed weakly. " Yes I know, but I should really we getting back to Koenma-sama!" With that Botan summoned her oar, walked outside and flew away.

Keiko heaved a heavy sigh. " Looks like it is just us two again." Keiko said as Yukina entered the room. " Seems so."

" I don't see the master of potions anywhere." Yusuke said to Kinaka. She only growled at him, but ignored him as well.

Kigame seemed like she has eaten tons of sugar, she was bouncing everywhere nonstop. " Will you stop bouncing?!" Yusuke yelled at the cat demon. She only looked at him and laughed.

" Little fool." Yusuke muttered.

" Did you say something?" Kinaka asked, Yusuke shook his head with a sweat drop.

Kurama laid next to the sleeping Hiei, his yellow eyes were on the fire demon next to him.

" Hiei-chan? Are you awake?" Kurama nudged Hiei, but the half-koorime only turned over. Kurama smiled and curled up next to him, his body heat making the fox warm.

" Good night Hiei-chan." There were a few minutes of silence.

" Good night Kurama-chan." Hiei replied sleepily then fell back asleep.

Kurama smiled again showing his fangs, finally falling into a deep sleep.

I not to good at writing for Kinaka and Kigame yet, I trying to get there personalities right. Soon hope I do. Oh Kinaka is girl right? Is Kagame boy or girl? If boy I so sorry I made girl, I change is have too.