Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Back At One ❯ chapter#2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A/N: don't anyone flame me I swear to god I will verbally, “BITCH SLAP” anyone's as who thinks they can.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own YYH, its characters, or the song “ Back at one”.
 
Inspiration: The romantic song Back at one, ugh! That song makes you feel all tingly; Brian McKnight has such a gorgeous voice. The song'll make you melt in your chair; it's sort of a 90s' R&B classic. But it's definitely good,
 
Summery: The two most unlikely people realize their love under heated circumstances; this fic is starring Yukina & Hiei. Yukina is in heat caring for Genkai's shrine while the unknowing old psychic and Yusuke take a training trip, and a certain fire demon makes an appearance.
 
Warning: this fic contains Incest between Yukina & Hiei, Edited lemon and. If you do not approve of incest then leave!
 
Ages: Hiei-19, Yukina-18, in human years! I am aware demon years are different,
 
 
Back At One
Chapter2: just wanna be with you
 
 
 
I gazed up at you, I was afraid of you right then. I thought my scent had overcome you, I tried to break the silence with my dry voice “Hiei, why are you here!?” I continued “No one is suppose to be here”! I looked down at my slippers, ashamed of myself.
 
You remained quiet, thinking I had hypnotized you, I shivered looking back up, I bit my lip again, but since it was severely swollen it trickled a bit of blood, “Please answer!” I pleaded. “I'm scared,” My eyes searched your expression, you made no response. A howling fear grew deep down in my gut.
 
I grew desperate, my eyes began to water and my voice came out hoarse “Hiei…are you here for…” I whimpered lowering my gaze to the dirt, you still didn't answer. Maybe it's really happening.
 
“No, don't think that.” Finally you spoke, I cringed lightly at the sound of your masculine voice, but at the same time tons of weight lifted off my shoulders knowing you understood “You're being foolish, what the hell are you doing walking around out in the open!” I sniffled, while wiping the moisture from my eyelids and stared up at you. Blinking at the sudden outburst,
 
“Are you here to protect me?” I asked sheepishly, I felt a weak smile raise my lips. I knew that your pride made you come off angry, I knew deep down what you really wanted to say,,
 
I watched as you leapt, causing the limb creaked, as you feet connected to the forest floor the dirt skid up in the air, making my vision unclear. I coughed lightly, waving away the debris. Soon after it faded your lust filled eyes pierced into my own, they examined me heatedly. I became nervous again, I was taken back by the look I received from you, but I can't lie and say it wasn't intriguing “Yukina, I won't let them touch you.”
 
It was like in some erotic fantasy, yes…are you beginning to understand I am not as naive as everyone makes me out to be, I knew things. I knew about sex and the male body, but…You, Hiei? You were was definitely desirable, but me? I'm just a koorime, nothing more. I'm a virgin, inexperienced. Could I be imagining you?
 
Ever since you rescued me from Tarukane I felt strongly towards you. I wasn't sure if it were defined as love, but I knew it was something more than a crush. I was timid at the moment, confused and giggly one might suggest.
 
Were you here for me? Lust is an expression of sexual desire, right? I didn't mind if you came to claim me, in fact I'd embrace it all the more. You were a gorgeous, strong, and conceded, but aren't most males? You were my oniisan that keep me from any harm,
 
Oh yes, its shameful. But true, I did know you were my other half. But it is wrong, maybe I have accepted the fact I was deep in lust and love with my futago, because of the way I was raised. To me, mother and Rui you were the sun and moon of our lives.
 
I felt you were a symmetrical image of me, just in male form. At first I was infuriated that you hid this from me, but as time went on I saw through the black rapid mist, I saw what you were afraid of.
 
I had asked Kurama once if you in fact were my long lost half. He sighed defeated and nodded, “ yes, but he wished that it would remain unknown to you”, I felt oncoming tears ready to burst from my eyes,
 
“ Why”? he frowned, while seating himself near me.
 
“ He thought that you would be ashamed of him”.
 
“ I'd love him no matter what! I could never be ashamed of my niisan, he is me, I would be ashamed of myself then. He's my twin and I love him”, Kurama smiled sincerely and stood,
 
“ good”,
 
And from then out I had watched you. The way you moved the way you fight and the way you mask yourself. I realized you were a soft peach with the sweetest interior and the roughest exterior, my sisterly love for you evolved.
 
I tried to over come this, but…the more I observed you the more I loved you, strange how love can change your whole perspective on who you love. And at that moment when I sensed your interest mixed with heated lust I knew only one thing, I wanted you niisan,
 
 
********************************
 
I wasn't sure what was taking place before my eyes, sooner then I had expected your eyes had dried and you were gazing lustfully into me. Was I losing my sanity? Could my innocent imouto want me? I must've been mistaken,
 
Then I nearly choked on the knot in my throat when I heard what you said next “ Will you touch me?” You smirked beautifully yet seductively in a sense, your crimson eyes fogged with lust; and your chilling mint scent orbiting off your body. It became more and more flagrant, and appetizing. If I didn't keep focused, my libido would act on its own.
 
Sooner then I could stop and think I had already spoken “Only if you want me to,”
I cringed inside as I saw your reaction, you're eyes widened; but the lust that tainted them did not dispel. I dreaded how my possessed body was acting towards your tempting offer, I was for once actually afraid, I had taken women that offered me what they had, but my sister?! I couldn't give in, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. I love you Yuki, but not like that. Or..
 
Your tender hand rested on my shoulder, “Hiei…” you continued while gazing into my own lust filled eyes. “I do, onegai,” I shivered, under your want full touch. I was amazed you were asking me to take advantage of you? I became overwhelmed, my body had gotten the permission it needed. From then on my male instincts drove me, not my brotherly morals.
 
I swiftly lifted you against my chest, hearing you squeak in surprise made me smirk. I was on autopilot, and my mind wouldn't comprehend what I was about to do until it was too late. You gripped my shoulders as I laid your petite frame forcefully against the roots of the current tree I was in, they were rounded and shaped perfectly so you'd suffer no discomfort, at least not from the tree.
 
I sat back to gaze upon your gorgeous body, your favorite kimono had slipped open revealing the softy flesh, your rose colored eyes flickered into contact with mine, they were just as gorgeous as the rest of you. Your dainty lips curved into an innocent smile, you must've known how magnificent you were.
 
“Yukina, are you positive”? I hesitantly asked, you were my one and only twin. I knew it was wrong to want you like this but just in case you didn't feel mutual I asked, hoping you wouldn't refuse, but a that point I think I would've taken you anyway.
 
You whispered softly “hai, onegai Hiei…” I shuddered in anticipation, though my body was pulsing from the luring scent between your thighs, I was in no hurry. We had all night, and I wasn't gonna waste a neglected second with you.
 
I released a hungered growl from my throat as I began to toy with your beauteous body. I traced my finger down your neck; and to the region where your pale blue kimono was narrowly open, you timidly blushed as my fingers caressed your soft partially exposed breasts. Your inner layers were still covering the nipple so in
order to get full access I had to fiddle with your obi and sash.
 
“ Hiei…hurry I--,” you moaned lustfully arching your back into my touch. I ignored your pleases and protests as I lowered my hands to you sash, and damn it that fucker was knotted tight! I became so impatient with the barrier of your cursed sash and your humorous giggles I pulled out my faithful katana and with my god like speed I sliced through the intolerant able cloth; you had gasped in surprise as your outer and inner robes fell open,
 
They weren't the biggest out of the females I had fucked in the past but I wasn't one of those pigs that were in to the huge ones either. Your chest was perfect, and suited your flawless body. I stared lower, your waist was curved at a precise angle, your abdomen was flat. Your thin thighs were tightly together, you must've been fearful.
 
However even through the slight aroma of fear, most of your current scent still was arousal and of course your feminine smell flourishing from your already soaked cunt. I licked my lips in anticipation for the hours to come, “ Virgins were always fun to fuck”, I chuckled lightly as I leaned closer to your face.
 
After taking a long moment to savor your distinctive beauty in the moon light and then I pressed my lips forcefully against your supple ones. You tried to kiss back as best you could without avail, as an S-class demon it was in my nature to be the dominant partner, I wasn't suppose to allow you any sort of control, you were just along for the ride.
 
You ruffled my hair with your hands as I nipped playfully at your neck, I suppose you liked it because ever so often a pleasure filled moan escaped your throat. It made my already rock hard member increase in size and pain, your voice was magical, it did unthinkable things to my quivering body. “ Both you and I will enjoy this Yukina”. I whispered as my left hand lowered to your dripping womanhood, my index finger rubbed itself down it. You whimpered as your frame shook, “ if you like that”, I started stroking your face with my free hand and staring you in the eyes with my piercing gaze, “ Then you'll love this”. I inserted two finger into you, your unstable body vibrated with purrs beneath my own.
 
“ Please Hiei, don't tease me”! You cried out,
 
*******
 
Hiei, you were definitely experienced. You knew exactly what to do to make me beg, but what I didn't understand is why it took you so long to claim me? Wasn't my scent affecting you? It felt like an eternity,
You pumped your rough fingers inside of me, this was pleasure! Something me - a koorime - wasn't suppose to feel, it was forbidden. We the all female race were all born virgins, as humans are, and other males, except we aren't suppose to mate or have sex. At least not with a male, if we had to mate it was to be with another koorime.
 
I wasn't a lesbian, so I chose not to act as the others did. I always admired my mother, her and Rui were females mates and the best of friends. However she did not love Rui like she was suppose to, Rui and my Okaasan were only friends. My mother defied the laws and mated with a hiyoukai, in return I and my twin brother were created. Hiei……
 
When Rui me told me your sad tale my heart shattered in my chest, you were forbidden. A product of fire that over powered you koori blood, which was thought dangerous to the queen and the elders. They -after you and I were brought into this world - took you from mother and through you off the isle, that cruel act made okaasan do the unthinkable act of taking her own life.
 
I was left with Rui to raise me, I was often shunned by the other koorime. But it didn't bother me, knowing I had a strong oniisan that engulf them in his burning flames put my mind at ease. I was then set on finding you, once I did I planned to never let you go. I'd take care of you, and we'd be a family again.
 
I was snapped back into the pleasure filled reality when you hit my very sensitive spot with you finger pocketed inside of me. I exhaled sharply, making you stop for a short minute, you must've thought you hurt me. I exhaled sharply, making you stop for a short minute, you must've thought you hurt me.
 
Your craving eyes shadowed over me, once I nodded with approval you began thrusting into my depths. Every now and then I'd cry out in pleasure not pain, my walls became swollen with each movement you two finger made inside me, they began to tighten and clamp on them. You frowned lightly, disappointed that I was coming so fast. Once I released my natural juices you slid your fingers out,
 
“ I wonder what you taste like my lovely Yukina”. You whispered huskily to me as you leaned down and suckled on the cum covered hand, your eyes never leaving mine. I blushed furiously, when your hand was clean you closed your eyes and described my unique taste to me. “ You are delicious, imouto…”,
 
I lifted a suspicious brow at your words, “ imouto”? I pondered, did you know that I knew? I spread my lips to speak but you latched your lips to mine and slipped your clever tongue into my mouth and explored it. My lemony flavor lingered in my taste buds, I never dreamed of the day I'd taste myself.
 
“ Good…”? You asked, removing your mouth from mine. “ I think so”, you watched as I smiled at you. Then I suppose another idea popped into your mind, your vision lowered from my face to my breasts, I knew what you were about to do.
 
You pounced forward and positioned your warm mouth over my left breast, before you could take action I grabbed your face. Pulling it up so you'd glance at my face, “ Hiei, no more teasing, just fuck me”! I pleaded, that must've added to your irritation. You let loose a primal growl and held me arms above my head and smirked devilishly, “ naughty Yukina, remember…that I'm the dominant one, I'm in control”.
 
***********************************************
 
 
Everyone who liked the chapter please read the A/N: it's a special thanks
 
 
A/N: Ooooh! Bad cliffy! ^O^ % oh well, I felt like doing a cliff hanger...doesn't it intrigues, but hopefully I can drag myself off my lazy ass and type the next chapter before the end of spring break. (0.0) god knows I'd never be able to write it with all the HW my damn school gives me!
 
I hope ya'll liked it, if not then don't read it ya baka! If you read my response to a certain review in my first.
 
A/N: you'd see I do not take things laying down. So as my 6th grade teacher would say, “ use a little thing called common sense”, thank you to the lovely supporters, (I love ya all) you know what I mean…
 
Luna Stargazer (thanks a bunch gurl, you've been a big support. And thanks 4 all your past reviews! They meant a lot)
firebird (hope I didn't keep ya waiting too long, and hope you enjoy the update thanx)
Youko Starr (I absolutely luv your fic “Her Guardian” you and Luna are big inspirations to me)
firedemonkamara (I'm psyched you liked my fic, thanks)
Anime-Crusader (* naked dance*? O.O oookay, glad there were not objections to the pairing. Thanx)
BBchan (Thanks a bunch, I usually write my fics in 3rd POV but writing in 1st POV made it easier to describe things more detailed then in 3rd)
Kitsune Kida (could be? …thanx, I guess)
Mica-Chan (I'm pretty much obsessed with the two 2gether, but at least you “ love Hiei and like Yukina (with him) a lot” just messin' with you, I appriciate the love)
star (I'm thrilled you think it's *mega cool*)
 
Much Love (\/) ^_^ (\/)
[Anime-Alee]