Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Being Grounded Sucks... ❯ Damn portal in the TV! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Being Grounded Sucks
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: language, retarded comedy
Pairings: None…mwahahahaha…
Grounded…that is what I am…the loser of the whole damn family! You'd think, out of seven brothers and sisters all taking part in the mischief, they'd all be punished? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!
I am the oldest, being fourteen, and the less mischievous of all of us. But I am the one grounded! I even have an alibi and witnesses! I wasn't even home when the football `magically' appeared in the middle of the downstairs TV screen!
My mum came off with the excuse “It's your responsibility to keep them out of trouble!” Hey lady with the stupid lectures! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LET ME SLEEP OVER AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE! God parents are so stupid…
Anyway…I'm grounded on my favorite day of the week. Saturday. Not only do I not have school, every single piece of TV I watch a day is on! Anime! My life saver! The only thing that I could not live without! But now I was deprived of it for three months…I'm going to die…I swear…
Anyway…I am suffering the wrath of washing dishes ALL ALONE. I could hear YuYu Hakusho on upstairs. “Stupid siblings!” They never watched YuYu Hakusho…well until now of course…
I wanted to hit all seven of them really hard. But do you think a grounded girl can beat her younger siblings to a bloody pulp? I DON'T THINK SO!
Anyway…once dishes were done, I went a screamn' up the stairs! “YOU LITTLE BUGGERS! STOP RUBBING IT IN!”
I walked into my room and slammed my door. “STUPID SIBLINGS!” I screamed, chucking a stuffed animal at the TV. It hit the power button and the TV flickered on.
“Eep!” I cried. The TV was unplugged for sure yet it was on! What the frig?
“Hello mortal…” It said. “Are you afraid?” I stared at the TV disbelievingly. Was I scared of a talking TV? Of course not! Who would? I stood up defiantly. “Of course not you hunk o' junk!” “Well then why don't you jump into the portal and never return to your world again?”
Who would be afraid if their TV said that? No one of course! I was in a really sarcastic mood…
“I am not afraid and I shall prove it!” With that, I dove into the TV screen, expecting to get a nice head ache and pain in the head.
Nope! I didn't get that until I was lying on a road! I glanced around. “Um…Tot? I don't think we are in Arizona anymore…” My face turned puzzled. “Did I just say that?” I slapped myself in the face. “Stay focused!”
I had no idea where I was, except for the fact that I was standing in the middle of a road, dressed in black at night. “This is safe…” I said, looking down at myself. And if luck would have it…a car came around.
I felt the impact and I landed hard on the ground…again. The car kept moving. “JERK! I'M NOT YOUR EVERYDAY ROAD KILL! Wait…” I looked down at my body then looked straight ahead. “I died…super…”
I looked back down at my body and screamed. A big, UGLY, monster was about to snack on my body!