Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Being Grounded Sucks... ❯ Artificial Pancakes and Royalty ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I tried to stop the ugly piece of crap, but I wasn't a solid figure. “Stop! No! Crap no!” I finally gave up and watched the ugly booger bite into my side.
But then, I heard the two words that made me want to gag. “Rose whip!” Blood, guts, and gore later, two people remained.
Naturally I knew who they were. Kurama and Hiei.
"Wait! That means I'm either in Japan or I've entered the Yu Yu Hakusho Realm of Doom!" I began to think on it. "It could be both…" I slapped myself again. "Stay focused!"
(Hunter: I want you to count how many times Seishi says “stay focused!” to herself, okies? okies!)
"Strange...the demon didn't kill her..." Kurama said, examining my body, which was cover in blood and bruises.
I swooped down and joined Kurama. "She was hit by a car..." He mumbled. 'That took a lot of thought!' "Well duh you-ACK!" I had just poked my body for some odd reason when I was sucked RIGHT BACK IN.
I jumped up. "I'm alive! Oh my god! I'm alive! Oh my god! The pain!" I fell back to the ground. I would have smiled proudly at the shocked look on Kurama and Hiei's faces, but I was in too much pain to think on it too much.
I stared up at them. They stared at me. I stared, they stared. "Um..." I said, getting really uncomfortable. "I'm Seishi...can you...um...help me to the nearest hospital...that'd be awesome!" Kurama blinked for a bit. Hiei just stared. 'What else is new?'
Hiei 'hn'ed and slung me over is shoulder (Hunter: I'm sick of the bridal style crap!)and took off running. I screamed...and screamed...and screamed. "Will you just shut up?" "No!" I replied defiantly and continued screaming. "Baka onna..." Hiei mumbled. "Thank you!" I replied. "Why are you so annoying?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Because I am the royal highness of the land of Pain in the Butt!"
I must of passed out because I opened my eyes to see a very bright light. "I died again, didn't I?" I wanted to strangle the closest person to me, and I nearly strangled a poor nurse who was bringing in food.
"Please ma'am, don't get up! Give your wounds time to heal!(Hunter: I just thought of the ending theme of YuYu Hakusho *starts to hum it*)You won't be out for a while!" I closed my eyes irritably. Man this lady was annoying! "Shut up and stop screeching then! God you people are loud! Now where's the short fry that brought me here?" I asked, suddenly curious.
"Oh...I don't know, he just left when doctors came and took you away." I glared angrily. "Jerk..." I muttered, even though I couldn't really care less if the little bugger stayed or not. I grabbed the food on the bedside table and began to eat, immediately regretting it. "This is disgusting!" The nurse was gone by now, so, I was all alone, no one to talk to, no one to glare at, and no one to hit really hard. "Well this sucks..."
I began to think about the whole portal thing. "How do I get back home?"(Hunter: Okay, Seishi is based on me, so, if a TV called me a chicken for not jumping into a portal and leaving my world forever, I would just listen to it calling me a chicken and try to prove it wrong...god I'm an idiot...)I sighed, my head hurting once again, most likely due to over thinking. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I heard an unsteady rhythm of a heart monitor and I saw two brown eyes peering down at me. I felt a drop of water hit my face and I closed my eyes again.
I opened my eyes again and the scenery had changed. I was now in a bedroom staring up at a white ceiling fan. But I was just in the hospital! How am I in a bedroom! I was hit by a car! Wasn't I? I wasn't home, that much was for sure. I had a brown ceiling fan, not white, and the room was too bright to be my own.
But what was that dream? What dream? "Damn! Nothing makes sense anymore!" I felt about to cry when I smelt the most beautiful smell. "Pancakes!"(Hunter: I hate pancakes, but oh well...)I jumped out of the nauseatingly flowery bed and ran down the stairs to find a woman that looked nothing like my mother standing at the kitchen counter, humming a little tune to herself.
I tried to slowly go back up the stairs, but the woman had already seen me. Crap...so close! "Seishi! You're awake! I thought you would never wake up. You sleep like a log. Come eat breakfast and get ready for school..." I stared at her some more. I didn't want to do as this woman said, she had no authority over me whatsoever! But I still sat down at the table and ate the not-so-delicious pancakes. My gag reflexes went into full affect, daring whatever little food I had in my stomach to come forth.
The lady smiled and brushed her blond hair out of her face, her blue eyes gleaming. "I'm getting better, aren't I? I was practicing while you were in the hospital! Oh! Look at the time! I have to get to work! Bye Seishi honey!" The woman grabbed her bag and darted out the door.
My eye twitched slightly. This lady is feeding me artificial pancakes and expects me to believe her that she was practicing? "Wait! Stay focused!" I slapped myself, threw the pancakes out and hurried up the steps. This was definitely weird. It wasn't my house. I wanted to go home!