Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Being Grounded Sucks... ❯ It's off to school we go! In god aweful school uniforms! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As I stepped into the room, realization hit me square in the gut, and realization hurts, really bad. My room was fit for the preppiest prep in the world! It was horrible! The walls were a light shade of pink, the bed was flowery, no rock posters, just Brittany Spears. Justin Timberlake was plastered to the wall with a thousand layers of Scotch tape.
I shuddered. "What hellish place is this?" I asked, my eyes brimming with tears. I wanted to go home! But where was home? Where was the eject button for this damn nightmare ride! Help me someone!
No one came to the rescue...and I didn't really expect anyone to in the first place...I opened the closet and screamed. "Skirts!" I barely held down my already unsettled breakfast. "I'm not in the YuYu Hakusho Realm of Doom! I'm just in a Realm of Doom!" But my eyes settled upon a blue school girl outfit.
"Okay...maybe I am still in the YuYu Hakusho Realm of Doom..." I mumbled, yanking the horrid outfit off of the hanger. I had hoped it would rip, giving me an excuse for showing up for school in a normal outfit. Wait! There's only shirts and skirts in this closet! I don't have a normal outfit!
I growled as I pulled the outfit on. I walked over to the connected bathroom and screamed once again. IT WAS ALL PINK! I nearly fainted at the mere sight of it...wait...I think I did because next thing I knew, I was standing at the door, opening it...'Wait...that's not fainting...that's more like sleep walking...wait! Stay focused!' I mentally slapped myself and continued to open the door.
I nearly screamed. "Hi! I'm Keiko, I live down the street from you!" She was smiling brightly, flashing off a zillion perfectly white, perfectly straight, shiny teeth. I almost growled in jealousy. 'I wish I had teeth like that...stay focused' I mentally slapped myself...I think..."Um...Seishi is it?" Now Keiko was giving me a did-you-just-slap-yourself look...I think...I'M SO DAMN CONFUSED!
"Yeah, that's me. Who's askn'?" I asked, completely forgetting about lady-like replies. I am so bad at remembering things. "I'm Keiko. I saw that you moved in a month ago, but then you got into that horrible accident before you could start school. I was hoping I could show you to and around school!"
I stared stupidly, as usual. "um...sure...whatever..." I followed her off my front step and to the sidewalk. She was babbling on and on about something or another, I wasn't really listening anymore, I was too busy thinking about getting home. 'Wait, didn't I just leave my home? That couldn't be my home. I lived somewhere else...didn't I?' "Argh! I'm going to kill him!" I snapped out of all train of thought, really irritated. I had finally mastered how to tune people out without thinking about it too hard and she has to go ruin it!
"Who are you going to kill?" I asked, even though I knew who she was going to kill and I couldn't really give a flying leap. "You're boyfriend?" I asked with an innocent face plastered on, trying to make her blush. "He's not my boyfriend, we're just really good friends..." She mumbled, turning such a shade of red, it blinded me.
She walked up to a door of a house and politely rang the doorbell. When no one answered, she walked right in and began yelling. "YUSUKE! YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SOMETIME!" The reply back was muffled but still really loud. "KEIKO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I cringed at the sound of a loud THWAK and began to chuckle (Hunter: none of that girly giggly crap!) "Just like the good ole times!" I began to remember hitting my guy friends back at home, but the name was ripped away from me violently. 'Home? That's just a couple blocks back...isn't it?'
Soon Keiko came storming out, dragging a struggling Yusuke behind her. "I'll go but I won't guarantee that I'll stay!" He yelled, adding a few more colourful words to the end. I tried to shove my hands into pockets...but in these damn skirts there are none! "Damn skirt! Burn in the fiery inferno of Hell!" I looked up at Yusuke and Keiko, who were currently staring at me with the looks of two gaping idiots...wait...they are two gaping idiots..."Was that my outer voice speaking?"
Keiko slowly nodded and Yusuke just smirked. "New, eh?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders. I huffed. "Keep your arm in its current position, I will personally see to it of your demise..." Yusuke cleared is throat and scooted far away.