Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Blind Date ❯ What's wrong with Spikey? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-.- Yeah, I'm back and this time I'm in it for the goods!!!!! I was feeling greedy so I thought I would take up more of your valuable lives to bring you BLIND DATE!!!!!! an interesting story about what Kurama and Kuronue try to do with Hiei after they're back together again. Oh, yes, expect twists and turns my friend expect it all!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!*more maniacal laughter till she passes out.*

I do not own the characters of Yu-yu- Hakusho. I do on Croe the werewolf however, and Aya the angel, belongs to a friend of mind who probably won't mind if I borrow her. Thanks Sil-yo-an!


BLIND DATE.

Chapter one: what's wrong with Spiky?
By: pan-pan
Helped with by: Sil-you-an.

"Kuronue, I'm getting worried about Hiei." Kurama said as they sat one morning sitting over a cup of coffee.
"What's there to worry about the little guy? He can take care of himself." kuronue said, flipping through the radio stations.
Kurama stared at him, an eyebrow cocked.
"Kuronue, you don't know Hiei like I do. He may seem dependent, but he does need a confident, and ever since you came back, he has stopped because he thinks that he shouldn't with you around."
"Well that's nice of the little guy." Kuronue said.
Kurama sighed and continued on.
"What I'm thinking is, maybe we can find him someone, you know, another person to hang with. I hate to see him so lonely. Ever since he's stopped talking he's been more aggressive then not, and I'm worried if he doesn't find someone soon to talk to, we might be in a little trouble soon."
Kuronue chuckled.
"We might be in a little trouble now."
Kurama looked up at the sound of a door slamming and saw Hiei trailing in, his clothes messed up and blood dripping from him.
"Are you alright?" Kurama asked.
Hiei looked up and smiled.
"Compared to the other guy, I look like perfection."
With that, he walked up the stairs and into the bathroom.
"You see what I mean?" Kurama asked.
"Yah well, I guess, but what can we do about it? He's old enough to do as he pleases, he pays his rent, as well as keeps up. We don't have any say over him." Kuronue said, frustration a little more than obvious.
"Well, once Hiei get's out of the shower, I'll have a talk and see what I can do."
-.-..in the shower..-.-
Hiei let the water cool him off and cleanse his wounds.
He sighed.
"What a lifestyle, kill, kill, kill. All I ever seem to do anymore. I can't stand it at Mukuro's though. And I've already payed for my room here. Damn, and now I'm probably getting Kurama and Kuronue angry with always walking in bloody and crap. But I feel like a rat, can't leave, but can't stay. Grrr."
Hiei sunk deep into his thoughts and ignored the nock on his door.
He walked out and bumped into Kurama.
He stared and then blushed.
"Sorry." he muttered, grabbing a towel and wrapping himself.
"Hey, is something bothering you Hiei? You know you can talk to me if you want."Kurama said.
Hiei allowed himself a smile.
"That's nice, but, I don't want to bother you with that." he said.
"It never bothered you before."
"Well, before you didn't have Kuronue." Hiei said, pulling on some pj-pants
"Well, you know, I do like to hear you talk. It's nice t hear that you have emotion every once in a while, so, you can talk to me." Kurama assured.
Hiei flopped onto his bed.
"But that's the point. I like having you to talk to, but you have Kuronue too, and I don't want you to be consistently nagged by me or him. But also, I don't have anyone to talk to or help explain these feelings!"
Kurama looked a bit shocked.
This was the first time that hiei had ever admitted that he had needed someone else.
"Well, have you ever considered trying to find someone?" Kurama asked, regaining his poise
"No one wants a person like me." he muttered, turning his back towards the wall.
"What, you're loyal, you keep promises, you keep secrets. What's there not to like about you?" Kurama asked.
"I'm brash, always in trouble, not to mention, no one would like me in my demon form much less human.....I mean...... damn...... I'm short!" Hiei said.
Now Kurama knew he was going to have to find hiei someone.
"Well, I have an idea. What if we set you up on a blind date?"
"A blind date, just because they won't see me doesn't mean they won't care." Hiei muttered.
Kurama chuckled.
"No, no Hiei, a blind date is where you go out with someone you never met before. Like if Yusuke has a friend and the Kuwabara has a friend, and Yusuke and Kuwabara have their friends go out together."
Hiei sighed.
"Whatever.. I don't care, it wouldn't make a big difference anyway."
Kurama walked ut the door and sighed.
"Well, at least he said that we could give it a try." kurama said t himself as he walked towards the kitchen.

To be continued.....

-.-...already starting another story and I haven't even finished the ones I have up yet. Oh well, but I'll finish it!! I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anywho, so R&R, because I like those, and it may be a little confusing on how Kuronue is alive now, but, it'll be explained later. Well I gotta go do stuffys, so see yas!!!!