Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Blind Date ❯ A Call To A Friend And A Frying Pan! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
yeah, I am back! I'm here with more....finally. Well, I'm taking your advice and here I am to bring you more!
Hiei: what are you thinking?
Pan-pan: I'm not thinking of anything...*Evil grin.*
Hiei: I have a feeling that you are.
Pan-pan: well, here we go!

I do not on The yu-yu-hakusho gang, although I own Croe, and I killed Aya before I used her... although she's had to be replaced. So Felise is my new replacement for her. The wereleapord


Chapter two:
A call to a friend and a frying pan!

Kurama walked into the kitchen and sat down.
"So what did the little guy say?" Kuronue asked, looking up from the radio.
"Well, seems he's lonely for a confident."
"A what? I have several of those if he needs them."
Kurama sighed.
"No. A confident is a person you can talk to about things. How you feel, things on your mind. That kind of thing." he explained.
"Well, that's not as much fun, but whatever you think is better. Of course, then again, maybe the little guy could use some talking."
Kurama stared at kuronue as he conversed with himself.
"I told him we'd set him up for a blind date." Kurama finally said.
"A blind date? Do you know anyone? Especially anyone who would put up with Hiei?"
"No. That's why I was going to ask you." Kurama said.
"Great.... leave me the hard jobs." he grumbled. He turned off the radio and walked towards the phone.
"So who you going to call?" Kurama asked.
"Felise."
"What? Felise, that little whore?"
"She's not a whore! She's an opportunist."
"You only say that because she dated you."
"Did not, she was a friend from school."
"Well, I don't want you calling her."
"OH, I'm not going to get her. She's way too advanced for Hiei. I'm going to ask her to find someone. Maybe a bit slower. After all. Hiei is a bit slow and hard to gain trust too." Kurone said.
"Oh, well, so long as she's not the one herself." Kurama said.
Kuronue smiled nodding.

Hiei listened, unnoticed.
"Too advanced? Are they saying I move to slow? Hah! I'll show them." he muttered to himself.
-.-........elsewhere....-.-
the phone rang...and rang...and rang.
"DAMMIT FELISE, GET THE PHONE!!!!!" Croe screamed.
There was no answer.
"Great, she left and didn't even tell me."
Croe, stood up, a five foot seven demon with shoulder length blue hair, her gray black eyes were staring at the clock that read eleven thirty at night.
"Damn, who could be calling?" She muttered.
Her pale hand reached the receiver and she picked it up.
"Hey! How's my sex kitten?" A leaf like voice asked.
"Sex kittin? I'm sorry Felise can't come to the phone right now." Croe said, hiding a laugh.
"Oh, sorry. Who's this, a date?"
"Hell no. I'm her roommate." Croe said, disgusted by his thought.
"Well, I'm sorry, I never knew. She never informed me,"
"She doesn't tell anyone. That's the deal." Croe said.
"Deal?"
"Don't worry about it. So, who's calling, and for what time and how much?"
"Eh?"
"Joking. What's the message?"
"Tell her to call back p.d.q. I've gotta find a date for my friend and was hoping she would help out."
"Okay." Croe said, writing on a pad, "I'll throw it at her when I remember."
"Well, bye then.. What's your name?"
But she had put the phone down.
Croe sighed and went back to her studio where her pencil lay. She picked it up and began once more her art.
All on the wall were little doodles and such, but there were also a few nice things as well. But what was mainly there were writings, wheather long or short, they were posted all along the wall, poems, short stories, everything. She had something up there.
She had saved it all.
Even of her first thoughts on Felise..
She stopped, and chuckled to herself. The first time she had met her,Felise was in a bar and as drunk as hell. 'Excuse me?' Felise had asked. Croe had turned and looked up.
'You look like a nice person, could you help me out? I promised to guys the same night and I need someone to fill in for one.'.
'.....' I only stared in amazement.
'Well?' she asked.
'Ica-.' I started.
'Great! You can have Sesrem. He likes bondage by the way.' she said, draggin Croe behind her.
'What the hell are you thinking?! I'm not going to go and have sex with some randomm jerk for someone I don't even know and who's drunk as an ass.' Croe had shouted angrily.
The men who walked up to them were indeed, hotter than hell, but still, Croe refused.
'I'm sorry gentlemen, but I'm afraid that my friend doesn't know what she's doing. She's a bit drunk and neither of us will be having sex with you tonight.'
She had turned to leave, but had been grabbed by one of the guys.
'You can't leave pretty. We still have fun to have. *pat-pat*'
To make a long story short, they had to close the place for a month to get up stains and fix damage repairs. Since then, Croe and Felise had always been friends.
"Two opposites under one roof." She chuckled to herself.
-.-....at the other place...-.-
Kuronue spoke on the phone loosely and calmly.
"Tell her to call back p.d.q. I've gotta find a date for my friend and was hoping she would help out."
"Okay." the girl said, writing on a pad, "I'll throw it at her when I remember."
"Well, bye then.. What's your name?"
But she had put the phone down.
"Damn, didn't even get her name." he muttered sitting down.
"What? Felise not there?"
"Oh, no, but a roommate answered. She sounded nice. A bit caught off at the beginning, but, well, What's her name I wanna know." he said.
Kurama looked up from the book he had pulled out and begun to read.
"What, Mr. Friendly couldn't find a name?" Kurama joked.
"Oh, it's Mr. Friendly now? You called me teaser in bed last night..." Kuronue said joking.
Kurama stood up and started heading to the door, but stopped, bent down and gave Kuronue a kiss on the lips before leaving.
"Well, last night was in bed.... I have to go to work now. Goodbye."
With that the youko slipped out the door.
Kuronue sighed and smiled at once.
"What a guy." he muttered turning the radio on.
-.-...out with kurama..-.-
Kurama walked along the woods and around in the darkness.
He thought back to what had been mentioned.

"No one wants a person like me." Hiei had muttered.
"What, you're loyal, you keep promises, you keep secrets. What's there not to like about you?" Kurama had asked.
"I'm brash, always in trouble, not to mention, no one would like me in my demon form much less human.....I mean...... damn...... I'm short!" Hiei said.
"No." Kurama decided.
"Hiei was sad and upset when he said it." but nonetheless, it had worried him.
In all of kurama's life of knowing Hiei, he had never been so frustrated about himself.
Kurama began to wonder if maybe Hiei was having something more than just someone to talk too.
But he moved his mind aside when he stopped at a little place.
It was a house, out in the middle of the woods, a brick two story, thin but tall, and went well.
' There's only one light on in the house.' Kurama thought, 'well, maybe it'd be okay to see what there is...' so, though he should've known better, his curiosity gave in and Kurama snuck in.
-.-...uh-oh...-.-

The door shut quietly and Croe assumed that Felise thought she was asleep.
"Well, let her think." Croe had muttered, she continued writing and soon was writing a sploch of a signature on a piece of paper.
It held a bit of the conversation she had held earlier with the person on the phone. A picture of an unhooked telephone in the corner and Felise's ear and eye in the fading background.
She stuck it on the wall and then yawned.
She checked her clock and sighed as she realized how late it was.
"I'm off. With that jerk calling I thought it was at latest ten. But now it's twelve fifteen... oh well."
Croe opened the door silently, only to have a very strange smell hit her...
"What the?" she stayed were she was as she saw a flash of silver flash by the window...
"Inside the house.." she whispered in sudden realization.
Croe watched once more as the flash slipped by.
'He doesn't know I'm here.' she realized.
She snuck out the door and into the kitchen.
"Let's see, where did I put that thing?" Croe muttered as she searched through the pots and pans.
"Here we go." She said pulling it out.
----.
Kurama was looking around the house silently moving along.
"My what a nicely decorated house, and such elaorate detail. Whoever did this is going to have to remodel ours." he said to himself.
He looked through the bedrooms and assumed that both were out.
One room was very feminine in deed, pictures of people and friends, of letters and numbers.
The walls were painted a cream color and the bed was covered with pillows and things. Overall, Kurama decided, this was a sex-orientated room.
He walked out and down the hall, to find a bathroom that was also belong to the s-room, as he thought of it.
He walked into another room and stopped dead.
There staring at him was a huge eye....
"Oh, a painting." he said in realization when it didn't move at all.
He walked up to it and stared at it.
Such detail and so unique, the color from far was a bluish gray, but when up close revealed a mixture of thousands of toned shades and colors.
He looked around. The walls were a calm gray and all over one wall hung crosses, weapons and a collection of dragon statues.
The area was simple, but Kurama couldn't decide if it was a guy's room or girl's.
he figured it out though when he found the folded up bras lying on the bed though.
"Obviously they were cleaning." he muttered.
He looked around somewhat more to find that there was a crap load of weapons hanging on the wall as well as crosses.
"Hmm... interesting."
He walked out after satsifying his curiousity. He walked down and his head popped into another bathroom, obviously the owner of the gray room's, he thought.
He turned the cornere and two doors laid open.
He had looked in one earlier and found it was full of....stuff...
(A/N: I'm not up for going into detail, but lots of It is sex toys, bondage stuff..Felise's extra clothing, her weapons..the sex toys were in drawers...)
But now the the other was there...
"Maybe a peek, then I'll sneak a few things out." he decided.
He walked in and the smell of paint and metal hit him hard.
He sneezed a bit, then after regaining himself, he turned on a light.
What he saw amazed and hit some strings at the same time.
All the walls, covered in artwork and half finished weapons or detailing lay on the ground.
He stood there and minutes passed by. He finally walked towards the artwork and writings. They were all interesting, like a story and a picture. Only a tad bit more than that..
"I don't know why, but I think I might take a couple with me. Just so I'll have a souvenir for later." he said to himself.
He bent down and began to read and look through for one he liked.
~BANG!!!!~
Croe smiled as her foe lay on the ground unconcsious.
"A frying pan.. Never fails to work now does it?" she said smiling.
"Now to find somewhere to put him."
-returning to consciousness-
kurama let his eyes open lazily.
He wasn't dead, but he had one hell of a headache.
Suddenly, the painting of the Gray-blue eyes popped into his face.
"Ahh!" he yelped in surprised.
"I'm not that ugly am I now?" a voice said.
It was dark, but kurama focused his eyes and realized he wasn't talking to a painting, it was a girl. "No, not ugly, just you caught me off gaurd." he said.
He tried to get up, but the weight on his stomach stopped him.
"Err...what's on my stomach?"he asked.
"I am." she said.
Indeed it was true. She sat there indian style on Kurama's stomach, her wight pinning him down.
"Oh, well, could you get off me?"
"Why, you broke into my house."
"Welll, the door was unlocked."
"Only in case Felise lost her key."
"Wait, this is Felise's house?"
"No, it's mine, I just let her live here."
"Really now?"
"Why you know her and came for vengeance or something?" the girl asked.
"No, but I'm surprised she would someone like you for a roommate."
"Oh, so are you one of her fuck buddys?" she asked.
"No, I'm youko Kurama." he said.
She held out her hand.
"Croe."
The shook and smiled.
"Well, anywho, now what do I do with you.... maybe I should let Felise play with you, but from what I've heard, you might like that." Croe said smiling.
"Oh? What have you heard?"
"Youko kurama, thief grandeur and sex fiend. The hottest demon on two legs, can enrapture anyone that he chooses. All he needs is to flash a smile and say a few words and they melt like butter." she said.
"Then why isn't it working on you?"
"I don't love. It's not an emotion I came equipped with. Besides that. I don't like the pretty boys, although I would make an exception for you." she said an odd smile on her face.
"So, have you decided what you'll do to me?" he asked.
"I'll let you go, but if you ever steal anything from here. I'll let you meet my friend the Grimm reaper." she said, pulling out a scythe.
"Actually I know Botan rather well."
"Really? No wonder you were able to cheat death."She said.
"Can you get off me now, I'm having trouble breathing." Kurama said.
Croe got up. "Alright, now come with me. I'm escorting you outside... and give me back that bracelet." She said.
Kurama handed her the bracelet he had slipped off her hand.
"Sorry, my fingers were a little itchy I guess."
She walked him out and watched him leave. She then turned and sighed.
"What a night, and where the hell is Felise?"
-.-......end for now..-.-


...So? What ya think? Like you said, a lot of it may be confusing, but remember, foreshadowing!!! foreshadowing!!! well, sorry it took me so long just to post chapter two, I've been busy working and all, but hey better late than never!
Felise: I demand that you put me n this story!!!
Pan-pan: cool your jets kitty cat. You'll be in there soon enough. You're mentioned constantly already.
Felise: but I didn't get to say anything!!
Pan-pan: Lukily.
Felise: I heard that. CROE!!!
Croe: What?
Felise: get her.
Pan-pan: I'm your boss Croe, you can't attack me.
Croe: yah, I know.
Felise: Whaaaa!!!!!! "++"