Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Choice ❯ chap 6 not chap 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own YYH ( that's been haunting my dreams thanks mm.org)

The warm water dripped down your body . Sliding across your skin creating little streak marks wiping away the dirt on your ______ silky skin. The steam rose up from the shower creating a soothing cleaning mist. You were enjoying this heavenly moment.

Hiei on the other hand was not enjoying this moment . He was watching you with his Jagan eye ( FB: PERVERT* slaps hiei * Hiei: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR onna …………………………̷ 0;…. Run RB: *starts running*)

He was feeling uncomfortable . He was looking at a perfectly bodied girl no women and he wasn't affected in any way. Even he was dumbfounded by that.

It seemed the necklace had an aura. The necklace seemed to make the squirrel bite him to warn him as if knowing his intentions.

Now how was he going to get that necklace. He was out side of your bathroom door trying to think of a way to get it.

You exited the shower and wrapped a towel around your torso.

The door knob started to turn and in an instance Hiei was gone…………..

Now how am I going to steal that damned necklace?