Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Choice ❯ Bad luck is a compact with a baby screaming through it! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own YYH

You were surfing the net for ghostly stalkers. Seeing if perverted ghosts existed. Only if you knew a demon was outside your window watching you .He was pretty pissed since Koenma yelled at Hiei to watch you and not abort the mission.

Flashback

" Koenma this mission is fucking pointless I've been here two weeks and nothing unusual about this damned girl except she is extraordinarily clumsy . And that I am having a curse set on me. Every tree branch I land on breaks and the fucking squirrel has been following me around lately! I'm leaving!" Exclaimed Hiei ,aggravation obvious.

" Hiei you have been assigned three weeks ! And you will watch her for three weeks ! And you must get that necklace somehow! " Shouted back Koenma through the compact.

" Why can't you get the fucking fox to do it! He knows _( native language of country mostly English) better than me! No doubt the girl would spill her heart out to him!" Stated Hiei Intensely

As he said those words his heart felt an unfamiliar twange of something foreign .

"Damnit Hiei you will do as you are ordered ! You !@$$%^$#%!$&^#% ! Or you will love the cell you'll be spending 99 decades in !" Cursed Koenma

Hiei closed the compact with a secure click.

End flash back

Hiei turned to get a better view when the squirrel popped out of now where and Shook it's little furry booty and stuck out it's tongue .

"WHY YOU LITTLE !" Screamed Hiei

When he was about to take vengeance on the squirrel He heard a cracking sound.

He heard it from underneath his feet. THE TREE BRANCE WAS BREAKING!

Before Hiei could do anything the branch fell and Hiei hit his head on the tree's trunk knocking him out . And his unconscious body falling down to earth falling with a loud THUD!