Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Conquering All Odds ❯ Yusuke, the Sneaky Black Kitten ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Conquering All Odds

Chapter Four: Yusuke, the Sneaky Black Kitten

~*~

Snow: I got a new review! YAY!! Thanks Star Fox! I`m really glad you liked it, just don`t attack me with the man eating snails!! *hides*

Yusuke: *rolls eyes* Meow…

Disclaimer: I don`t own YYH okay!

Snow: Now…ON WITH THE FICCIE!!! *dun dada duuuun*

~*~

Yusuke just stared again as Kurama snuggled under the covers and turned on his side to face him. "Goodnight, hentai Yuki." He chuckled as he turned off the lamp on the nightstand.

`Yeah, whatever.' Yusuke jumped off the bed and laid down on Kurama`s bean bag chair that was in the corner of his room. He shut his eyes and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

~*~

Yusuke was awoken that day by a blaring alarm clock that hurt his sensitive cat ears. `What the HELL was that?!' He thought grumpily as he rose to his feet and jumped gracefully off the beanbag.

He looked over to the bed to see the red haired kitsune get out of his bed and stretching his arms before he walked into the bathroom. Yusuke jumped onto Kurama`s bed and looked at the clock, it read `5:15' in red numbers. `Five fifteen!? What is the matter with this fox?!'

Yusuke heard the shower turn on in the bathroom and jumped off the bed. He made his way to the kitchen to see a woman with brown hair sitting at the table, reading a newspaper. `This must be Kurama`s mom, Shiori.'

Shiori looked down at Yusuke and smiled, but really she wasn`t pleased with her Shuiichi bringing home a CAT of all things. She never really liked cats; she was more of a dog person.

"You want some milk, kitty?" Shiori asked, getting up. She brought out the milk carton and poured it into a bowl and gave it to him.

Yusuke sniffed the milk with his little pink nose and then after realizing it was okay to drink, he lapped it up with his tongue. He then looked up at Shiori. `Yeah yeah, I like milk and all, but can I have some steak?'

Shiori scratched him behind his delicate ears and walked in the living room, sat down, and turned on the television.

`I guess she doesn`t have a job.' Yusuke thought curiously, but was interrupted when he saw Kurama getting out of the shower with a robe on. It was a white terry bath robe, it had the same color sash tied around his waist. The front was open slightly, revealing his smooth muscled chest, water droplets were still clinging onto it and his wet hair. Yusuke stared again.

`Damn it to hell! I want my normal body back NOW!' He thought. `I don`t want to see Kurama`s half naked body! But I know PLENTY of high school girls who would!'

"Good morning, Yuki." Kurama smiled as he walked into his room and pulled out his school uniform.

"So, Yuki is it`s name?" Shiori called from the other room.

"Yes, mother!" Kurama shouted back, as he slipped his short on.

Yusuke walked into the living room and saw Kurama`s backpack open. A small cat-like smile crept it`s way onto his face. `There ain`t no way I`m staying home with Shiori!' He waited until Shiori wasn`t looking and leapt into Kurama`s backpack.

~*~

It took about thirty minutes of waiting until Yusuke felt the backpack move. "Bye mom!" He heard Kurama call from inside the bag.

Kurama walked outside and began his walk to school. That was when Yusuke realized how bouncy a book bag actually was. It tossed him everywhere inside that thing. It shook him and even a big calculus book fell on top of him and squished his tail. It took everything in him to not hiss.

The zipper of the bag was left open and it was big enough for him to look out of it. He sighed with relief when he saw Kurama`s school right a head of them.

~*~

Yusuke peeked out of the hole every now and then to see where Kurama was. He ducked his furry head back inside the bag when he entered his classroom. Kurama took his seat and put his book bag down abruptly, startling the poor Yusuke.

`Now I think I should`ve stayed at home with Shiori.' Yusuke thought as he searched the bag for something edible. He wanted to scream with joy when he found a Hershey`s Kiss in the very bottom of the bag. He tore open the tin foil wrapper with his tiny claws and ate the small chocolate.

"Class, please get out your science books so we can get started." Yusuke heard the teacher say.

`Uh oh.' Yusuke realized as the zipper of the back pack slowly opened.

"Yuki?" Kurama whispered in shock. "What are you doing here?"

Yusuke just stared up into Kurama`s emerald green orbs innocently, hoping he wouldn`t get in trouble for this.

"Mr. Minamino is there a problem?" The teacher asked.

"No sir I just…" Kurama searched his brain for an excuse while Yusuke silently prayed he wouldn`t be found out by the teacher.

"You just what, Shuiichi?" The teacher asked in annoyance.

"I forgot my science book, I`m sorry." Kurama apologized as he looked down at Yusuke and smiled as if to say `It`s okay.'

"Well then, just share a book with Kagura over there." The teacher said and a brunette girl blushed.

"Yes sir." Kurama said as he zipped up his book bag and walked over to the girl named Kagura.

Yusuke just sat for the rest of the day inside that bag, listening to the teacher and all the other students.

`Thanks, Kurama.' He thought and smiled inwardly.

~*~

Snow: END OF CHAPTER 4!! ^_^

Kurama: Yay…*dully*

Yusuke: MEOW! ^_^

Snow: Please R&R!! It would mean a lot to me.

Yusuke: Me-ow! *nods*

Snow: See ya next time!! *waves*

~*~