Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Crush ❯ Read ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YU -YU -HAKUSHO PRESENTS A GAME STARING YOU AND KARASU!!!!!

You are sitting in front of the tv. Watching a romance movie. Its real good, you and Yukina are watching it. It's about an assassinator who is supposed to kill a man. On the other hand his victim has a daughter that the assassinator falls in love with. Seeing this movie made you wonder and want things. " Yukina?" "Yes?" "What's it like to have a family?" "It's a special thing. Even though I haven't meat my brother yet it's has been special with my mother's friends." *to bad she dousn't know Hiei is her brother.* You thought to yourself. You asked her this because your parents were murdered. You were kidnapped and your parents were killed. The reason was you have phycick abilities, and they wanted that for $ reasons. (I know I can't spell.) Anyway Yusuke was sent by Koenma to save you. Yusuke said you would be in good use on his missions. This is how you were added to the gang. "Yukina how about we call it a night and sleep? Its 2 in the morning." "Ok." You both sleep. The next day you were called to Koenma's office. "You called me Koenma sir?" " Yes I want you to go with Yusuke and the others." Where to?" "There going to a tournament, off to fight the Tuguro's." " But Koenma I thought the Tuguro's were delt with sir." "so did I but till I found out. This is bad. If Yusuke dousnt go im afraid we'll have to suffer with death." " o no." "You better go along with them or this whole world will suffer!"

Do you go or not?

Not go: thanks to you the whole world is in pain.

Go: "yes sir I'll intend to the trip." You said it in a voice without courage. "Good ill have Botan guide you to the boat that'll be taking you there. BOTAN!!" " Yes sir?" "Take her to Urameshi." "Ok, c'mon" you hop on her flying thingy then she takes you. " you want me to wait with you till Yusuke and rest gets hear?" yes or no?

No: Botan leaves then you get killed by a bunch of other retarted ass demons.

Yes: "please stay. I don't know what these guys could plan if I'm alone." "Don't you? I mean you are phicick." " I am, only when I dream I can see what'll be next." "What ever you say. Ill stay then." Soon after you see Kurama, Hiei , Kuwabara come. " Where is Yusuke?" Botan asked. " You mean he hasn't come yet?" Kurama asked. " No." "Well I guess were going to have to wait then." Kuwabara barked. "Botan who are they?" " O yeah that's right I forgot you haven't meat them."

"Name, this is Kurama, Kuwabara, and Hiei." " Pleasure." "Hello." "Hn." " The short ones cute." You whisper to Botan. " Better stay away from him he's short tempered. And you would not want to get him angry" *maybe Hiei and I were meant to be* Few minutes later Yusuke arrived. And Botan left after she told him why you are going with them. " Do you really want to come?" yes or no?

No: what the heck is wrong with you? You want Karasu or not?

Yes: " I don't want to, but I need to help." " Any visions yet?" "Not lately." " Tell us if you get any ok I know it'll help us" you nod your head in agreement. " Good now follow me." You all walk in the boat and wait. Soon after you noticed Yusuke fell asleep. "Wake up, you cant fall asleep in a place like this." "Leave him be. He needs his strength." Kurama says to you. " Ok." "So what was Yusuke talking about when he asked you if you had any visions?" Kuwabara asked." I have visions of the future sometimes when I sleep." The hole trip was silent, till there was a fight to determine what team was to go to the tournament. You liked Hiei even more because he saved you from a demon that was about to kill you. (Yes this is a date with Karasu just keep reading.) You make it to the island were the tournament is being held. Then I guy showed you to your rooms. The next day…. "You get any visions yet?" Kuwabara asked. "No not yet." "Just let us know.Well be fighting in the tournamen. You coming?" What do you do stay in the room or see the gang fight?

Stay: how sad you don't want know what happens to them?

Go: "ok ill be there in a second. You go on without me." They leave. You think about what's going to happen next. And why haven't you received a vision yet? Anyway you go out the door and try to get to the stadium. Your lost. How can you get lost? Do you ask for help or try to find your own way?

Ask for help: you walk around and see other demons down the hall, you ask them for help but they kill you for no apparent reason.

Find your own way: you go from hall to hall and still you can't find your way. You then see a guy with a mask and long black hair with black clothes.. *Drools* "You need help?" the man ask. "Yes. I cant find my way to the stadium. Can you help me get there?" " Anything for the pretty girl." " Uh thank you I think." He is kind of cute, B ut not as cute as Hiei. "whats your name?" "Karasu.Yours?" " Name." He leads you to the stadium, then leaves. Seems like your late. Just then you see Hiei's opponent burn him. " No Hiei" you yell. After a bit he seems ok. Then you see him use a dragon like creature and attack on his opponent. He won but his arm is injured. Do you walk to him or not?

Walk to him: "Hiei you ok?" " im fine now go" he said in a mean voice, almost screaming at you. Botan wasn't kidding.

Don't walk to him: you decide to walk over to the gang. " Your late. What happened?" " I was a little lost." When they had to fight the next team, for some reason hiei wasn't there neither was kurama. Kuwabara told you to go look for them. And right now you are. Just then you got a vision. You saw hiei at the water- side of the stadium in pain. Then you had another one you saw kurama and hiei being attacked by a robot. Do you look for hiei or not?

Don't look for him: you heartless bastard.

Look for hiei: you decide to look for hiei along with dome herbs for his arm. So you find some herbs and now your looking for hiei. You found hiei in pain because of his arm poor guy. " Hold on hiei." You ran over to him. "What're you doing here?" "kuwabara said to look for you and kurama. Now hold still alright." " I don't need your help go leave me alone. Arghh" " no use in fighting I know your in pain. Now hold still." You crush the herbs and rub it on his arm. " The plant will help." "thank you." He said in a calm voice. " O yeah and what ever you do watch out. I had a vision you and kurama will be attacked by a robot outside of the tournament." " I'll be sure to look out." "Your coming back to the stadium or not?" "No." you go back to the stadium and tell them an excuse why hiei and kurama didn't come. Soon after a few fights they came. After Yusuke's team beat a few other teams it was time for his team to rest. It was the finals and there next opponent was the tuguro's team. Kurama walked in the room. " You wan to come with me to see them fight?" "Who's fight?" " Karasu's fight." Your eyes widen as you heard his name. He's in the tuguro's team? " What's wrong?" " Nothing." You walk with kurama to see karasu's fight. After he killed his opponent you and kurama were shocked by his ability. You walked down the hall with kurama to go back to your rooms. Then karasu appeared with Bui. Kurama sweat dropped. Karasu was on the back of you and kurama in an instant. He was close to touching kurama's neck. "karasu don't. Please." He put his hands away. " What are you on his team? It's a shame I have to go against you soon. So beautiful. We could have made something." " The only thing your going to make is distruction, and ill stop you." "is that so kurama? You cant lay one hand on me cant you?" "…." "I thought so." " Karasu please don't kill anybody they mean much to me." " you'll see what ill do tomarow at the tournament. Till then ill be seeing you." You and kurama went back in your rooms. Kurama is petrified. "kurama you alright?" " I need time alone." Do you go to sleep or try to find karasu and talk to him?

Go find karasu: " were are you going?" kurama asked " uh no where." You couldn't tell him you were going to see the enemy, but you like him so much and you wanted him and talk things out with him.

Go to sleep: you decided to go to sleep. After a wile you were dreaming and you bet it was a vision. You saw hiei. Being hugged? By a girl but it's not you. She has orange hair. She's hugging him as though there were lovers. And you heard her say "I love you hiei." You woke up the next morning heart broken. You love hiei so much but you don't want to take him away from her even though it didn't happen yet. You started to tear*now hieis got a girlfriend and karasu wants to kill my friends. Do you tell hiei about the vision or not?

Tell him: better not ruin it. I mean you said you don't want to rake him away from her. So technically you would be if he finds out. You can change the way things shouls be is what im saying.

Don't tell him: you thought it be best if you kept it a secret. But it still hurt you like knives through your heart. You tried not to sob but you failed. Yusuke came in. "What's wrong?" do you tell him or not?

Don't tell him: you sob more and stay silent. " You don't want to tell me?" You shake your head. " That's fine but if your ready to, my ears are all open ok" "u huh."

Tell him: " it's a vision." " What happened?" he asked. You sob more. " Anybody loses or dies ?What?" "it's not that." "What is?" "promise never to tell anybody else what ill tell you." " I promise." "I'm in love with Hiei. And I had a dream about him." "That's great but what's the bad news?" "I saw his lover and I'm not talking about me." "Why don't you just stop it from happening if you love hiei so much?" "I don't want to that's the problem." You sob more and Yusuke hugs you," hay don't cry if you don't want to change it, then that tells your generouse. Plus I bet there is more guys out there waiting in line for you." Just then, Karasu popped in your head when you heard that. " C'mon lets go see kurama fight karasu its there turn right now." "What?" "It's there turn to fight." O no I got to stop this. You thought to yourself. "What're we waiting for? Lets go." You begin to run to the stadium. As you both run you get a vision. You see karasu get eaten by some plant that kurama summoned. You make it to the stadium, and you see a plant and karsu down on the floor." No that's it I don't care anymore. karasu hold on." You run up to the stage and stand in front of karasu. " STOP!!!" kurama screams at the plant to call it off. " What are you doing? Get out of the way I need to kill karasu before he douse some damage." " NO!!" "no?" " I don't care if he's evil or not im not letting you hurt him." "But…." "But nothing just because he is evil dousn't mean he cant be changed. Don't kill him kurama I beg of you." Kurama seems as though he's having trouble on what to do. "Please." He turns the plant back into a seed. " I'll let him live and you better promise to change him or I will kill him." "thank you kurama." You lift karasu up. "You sure you know what your doing?" " I don't I just trust you some how." You help him walk out the stadium. Now it's Yusuke's turn to fight tuguro. And just barely, Yusuke won the fight. You and karasu were walking down the forest alone. And the vision of hiei and that girl appeared again. You began to sigh. " What wrong?" "Nothing its that I've been having visions , that wont stop haunting me." "…" "Its that hiei gets a girlfriend soon. And I'm kind of mad at that." " Why don't you just try to get him first?" " I don't want to change anything. I know it sounds stupid but I just don't. yet the stupid visions keep haunting me." "Want me to help you take your mind off those visions?" "Yes." He takes his mask off. He looks even more dreamy than before. Karasu holds you close and kisses you with a gentle kiss. He groans wile he sticks his tongue inside of your mouth. He runs his hands up to your shoulders and tightly holds them while his passion for you grows a bit intense. You kiss him lovingly as your hole body fills up with a warm tingling feeling. After a few minutes he parts from you. " I thank you for saving my life and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but.. I love you." "I love you too." He realy is telling you the truth well because you would've exploded right now if he was lying. Just then YOU EXPLODED. Nah just kidding. Karasu hugs you tight. And it seams like a fairy tail. " karasu?" " Yes?" "Will you stay with me for ever?" " I'll always be with you and never leave." Now you finally know what it's like to have a lover. Soon you will experience a family and be loved by Karasu for an eternity.

THE END