Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ YuYuHakusho You crossover fic ❯ The begining to the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ULTIMATE STORY CROSSOVER BETWEEN YOU DBZ AND YYH!!!

" Captain sir we have a problem if we don't destroy Freeza I'm afraid well become slaves or die. What are we to do?" " We are to atempt an escape plan now. I'll Take my daughter and send her to another planet while you'll try and stall me time with Freeza."

" But sir we cant….." " Don't question me just do it." That man witch is your father is a Saiyan and so are you and this alien being named frieza plans to terrorize your race. Your father walks into your room and wakes you up. " Father what's wrong?" " Shh come with me." Do you follow him or not?

Don't follow him: "I'm to sleepy go away ." just then Freeza kills you both.

Follow him: you follow him to the area were they keep the ships but why is he taking you here? Just then freeza comes in. " well well were do you two think your going?" your father all of a sudden thrust you in the ship and put it on auto pilot to head for earth. Then it lead you there. " Damn you I could've made her my slave." " I don't think so Freeza you bitch." He tries to kill freeza but freeza throws a punch into your father's stomach as your father past out. " NO FATHER FATHER!!!!!!" you screamed as your were being taken to earth as you saw your home planet explode. " noooooooooo!!!!" Just then you woke up from your bead screaming. Yamcha quickly woke up as you startled him. "What's wrong?" You started to cry. " It's that nightmare about my father again. I cant stand it. It keeps haunting me every night I don't get it Freeza's dead and still I have this nightmare." " its ok soon when Bulma's done fixing that dragon ball radar we'll be looking for the dragon balls in no time." "You mean it Yamcha?" " Of course I do." He holds you close in his embrace to perhaps calm you down but his attempts fail. "Yamcha ill be right back." " Were are you going?" " It dusn't matter ill be long but ill come back I just need to think." Just then you see a tiny smirk on Yamcha's face. Do you ask or not?

Ask him: " Yamcha what your smiling about?" " O nothing. Nothing at all."

Don't bother to ask: You just walk outside but before that you put on your bathing suit, because you were going to go to your secret place that no one knows of. Not even your friends. Anyway you swim down really far but not that far that you need to desperately gasp for air. You make it to your secret place witch was a cave. (yes in the sea) its so beautiful inside because of crystals and other rare diamonds and satphire and lime stones that filled the whole cave. You come hear every time to calm your self down. After 2 hours of being in that cave you decided to head back. You walk to your house and….. O MY GOSH!!!! You see inside of your window of your house Yamcha making love to some other wench. " How could he? Yamcha how could you?" you whisper to your self. Do you yell at him or go to Bulma's house to see if she's ready with that radar to get him off your mind?

Yell at Yamcha: you ran into the house and went in that room, were he was boning the wench. You can't understand why. They don't even notice you in the room. " YAMCHA I WANT A GOOD EXPLANATION!" then he noticed you he had a blue face littteraly. He didn't know what to say. (ha ha bitch got caught) the girl is just sitting there in delight. "YAMCHA IT'S OVER BETWEEN US" you walk to him and the whore and slap both of them hard over the faces. Then you flew out the house and went to Bulmas.

Just go to Bulma's: You flew to her house as you cried. You banged on the door to wake her up. " Bulma wake up I need to talk to you." "Alright hold your horses." She opens the door. " What is it I need to know about the radar. Is it done yet?" "Yes. But.." "But what?" She gestures her hand so you can walk in her house. And you do. She brings the radar to you. Its all fixed up but what duz she mean by what? " What's the problem?"

" It's fixed but for some reason it dousn't show the dragon balls any ware in this world at all." " This can be a problem." " What is it you want to wish for any way?" do you tell her or not?

Tell her: "You know how I was sent here from a saiyan ship?" " Yeah." "Well I was sent by my father to escape from Freeza and now he's dead and I want to revive him." "U huh"

Don't tell her: " Sorry it's between me and me only?" " Suit yourself." Just then Trunks comes in. (teen trunks by the way.) " Hay (name)." "Hi trunks. How's your father?"

" He's fine. He's in the training room as always. Its like his own world in there." "Wait say that again Trunks." " It's… like… his ..own…world" " That's it!" you say with joy. "What's it?" Bulma ask you. " Your son said worlds." "Yeah so?" you only designed that dragon radar to detect the balls from this world." " O now I get it ill get right to it." She starts to design the dragon radar to detect the balls from any world on earth. She gives you the radar when she was done. And now it's time to find the dragon balls. "How strange this place is." You mumble to yourself as you fly to the balls. The dragon radar lead you to a strange place. The sky was red and the clouds were black. And you saw some weird looking people.*Gasp* "There demons!" I didn't know such beings existed. Then you landed on a stadium seemed to be a tournament of some sort. " Ok were are the dragon balls?" You turn your face and see a large jaded dragon worth millions maybe and the dragon balls are with it. Three are on each of the upper hands and one in the dragon's mouth. " Good now I can take it and go." "Hay miss what are you doing here?" take the dragon balls and go or answer her.

Take them and go: I promise you it will get better now choose answer her.

Answer her: "I'm here for the dragon balls." " Sorry miss I cant let you do that." As she walked up to you she looks like some kind of fox girl. (It's miss koto from yu yu hakusho) " And why is that?" " Because we need that for a the tournament to marrow." A tournament huh. " So how could I get in?" " You'll need to have a team of five fighters if you can't, then your not able to enter and who ever wins the tournament gets to make 3 wish." Do you enter or not?

Don't enter: you really are stupid if you don't want a boyfriend.

Enter: you went back to Bulma's house and told her everything. " Hm a tournament in the demon world huh?" " Did I hear somebody say tournament?" Vegeta came in with a grin on his face. Guess he's on your team. Trunks heard too and he seamed rather interested as well. Guess he's on your team as well. Hm who else are good fighters? You thought. Goku and Gohan yes it's the perfect team ever. "I'm taking you, you Gohan and Goku." Trunks and vegeta seamed rather exited. You went to chi chi's house and told Goku and Gohan the news they seamed rather excited but chi chi was not amused. Somehow you convinced her to let them go with you. You sleep and cant wait till tomarrow you cant wait to meat the fighters and you hope that they'll be a good challenge. The day of the dark tournament!!!!! You decided to bring a little hand bag of sensu beans just in case something goes wrong. You have a hotel room and you decided to train in the forest or in just sleep?

Train in the forest: you died

Just rest before you fight: you were gonna rest but you fell asleep. " No father no!" Your home planet exploded. Wha whats this? Your in the stadium and your dad is your opponent. He put you in a headlock and you begged for him to stop but he killed you.

" Dad no." you woke up screaming again its funny why did you dream something new? Any way its your teams turn to fight and you saw some other team stand and watch. There was one with long red hair and green eyes the other had raven greased hair the other was spiky with white streaks and a black over coat there was a short one with a mask the last was a orange haired boy. You wonder who they are and you got a feeling there really good fighters. It's your turn to fight your team won with E's. Do u lay a punch or kick the guys face?

Lay a kick: you kicked him in the face but he blocked it. Though your attack was blocked you sent him flying out of the stadium(and u weren't even a super saiyan). He disappeared and reappeared behind you. He instantly took your head out your body.

Lay a punch: you lay a punch in the gut. He screamed out in pain."you bitch for that ill kill your boyfriend Yamcha." What is this guy some spy. " For your information he's not my boyfriend also he can take care of himself. I dare you go and kill him." Then you relised what you said you regret your words even though he cheated you you cant just let that happen. You layed a punch in the guys gut again this time so heard you made a hole through his gut and he died at the spot. " AND SHE WINS TALK ABOUT POWER FOLKS HER TEAM WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE NEXT LEVEL" the announcer said. Your team can get a break since you won against 4 teams you had difficulty though these demons aren't easy. You thought. " yo (name) you want to see the next team fight?" said gohan. Yes or no?

No: " no I rather be surprised Gohan." " Fine but if you change your mind let me know cuz I'm gonna see them fight."

Yes: " alright." You follow him to see the next team fight and it was the team that were watching you when you faught. " URAMESHI'S TEAM PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER." The announcer said. So this is the uramshi's team? This should be interesting you thought. " This should be interesting." Gohan said. You sweat droped cuz you just said that in your head. But you just noticed that there were only three fighters. "What happened to the masked fighter and the raven haired boy?" "Dunno?" You decide to watch there fight anyway. The other team had a brown dude for the first fighter and the Urameshi's team had there black over coat fighter fight up first. "And first up is Hiei!" His name is Hiei. Hiei took his sword out his sheath and cut off the guys arm. Such speed he has. You thuaght. " he has great speed." Gohan said. You sweatdroped again cuz you already thought that. Then the guy made an arm but not a hand he made an ax. He was gonna slice Hiei but Hiei quickly dodged it and he was all of a sudden on the guys back. Then Hiei stabed the guy through his face. Hiei is good. You thought. " He's good" Gohan said. "Gohan do me a favor?" " What is it?" " Shut up." And he zipped his mouth. " Hiei won the first match!" Now some big blondy with a love for gum fights Hiei. He was winning but then Hiei won. His technique was extraudinary. (his dragon of the darkness flame) Next it was the read headed hottie. He went against a small boy.

" And Kurama is next!" His name is Kurama. You looked at the score bourd to see the names of the urameshi's team. Yusuke is the raven haired name. Kuwabara is the oranged haired boy. The short one with the mask is Genkai. And you already know the other 2. Kurama took out a rose from his hair and yelled out rose whip. Then the rose turned into a whip. He whipped here and there and every were and all over the place. Then the opponent took a box out and opened it. All of a sudden the whole stadium whent white. You tried to see but you couldn't. then you felt great power its scary. Then when you saw who that power belonged to it was kurama but his apearence changed. He's more hot and he made you smirk a bit. After that team won the other team the Urameshie's next team to fight is with yours. The two other fighters were back. ( Yusuke and Genkai) " please will the first fighter of both teams stand in the ring." Trunks was first. " Trunks watch out these guys are real strong there not one to toy with." " aw please I can beat them." And he went up the stage. You shake your head. And for Urameshi's team Kuwabara went up. " kuwabara you better be careful I saw these guys fight there not easy." Kurama said. Trunks and Kuwabara started to fight. Dus Trunks lay a blast or take his sword out?

Take his sword out: Trunks takes his sword out and kuwabara makes his spirit sword and they begin to fight rapidly. Just then trunks sword broke and he was slashed with kuwabara's spirit sword and he was a little weak but Trunks got up.

Lays a blast: Trunks lay a blast at Kuwabara. And Kuwabara used his sword to make Trunks bakst go back derectly at him. And Trunks was down on the floor. "1.." he groans and tries to get up but falls back down. "2…" " Should I give him a sensu bean?" " 3" " No he's got to do it on his own." "4……5………6……..7…….8 230;..9" Trunks gets up. " (name) was right I shouldn't have underestimated you kuwabara but now im going to get seriousae." " What do you mean buy that Trunks?" Man I don't like the sound of that. Kuwabara said in his mind. "arghhhhhh" Trunks begins to power up as the golden our forms around him. Trunks hair turns spiky and blond and his eyes turn green. " Kuwabara starts to shake crazily and he's starting to shiver fear. Trunks fly's in the air and he has his elbow aiming down for Kuwabara. Then he flies down with top speed at kuwabara. And he hits Kuwabara in the stomache. He's knocked out. "1………..2…………3……… ;…4………..5………….6…̷ 0;……7………8………9…… .10. Kuwabara's down and Trunks wins." Yusuke gets in the ring and takes kuwabara to Yukina so he can be healed. " Hay Yusuke! Goku give me a sensu bean." He gives you a sensu bean and you run to the Urameshi's team so kuwabara can eat it. " What's that for?" " Trust me it'll help. Kuwabara. Eat this ok." You put the bean in his mouth so he can eat it. Kuwabara starts to chew. " What are you doing to him?" Botan and Kurama asked you? " Hush." All of a sudden Kuwabara got up instantly and looked surprised. Everybody looked surprised. You smile and walked back to your team. " Your welcome." You said. The next fight was Genkai with and Gohan. Genkai started to punch gohan in the gut and his face 20 times in 5 seconds. " Wow do you even beleave this match is perfect folks?" "Do you think Gohan has a chance Urameshi?" " I don't know." Gohan gets away or keeps getting hit?

Keeps getting hit: Gohan keeps getting hit he couldn't get a chance to gasp for air then he dies. " Genkai wins"

Gohan gets away: Gohan manages to brake free and he kicks her stomache. She spits out blood. Then Gohan flipped backward for space and prepared for a blast. " MASENKO HAAAAA!!!" Gohans attack hit her and she banged her head hard on the wall out side the ring. She got back in the ring quikly. Gohan prepared for the kameyamaya wave. And genkai prepared for the spirit wave. They both layed the attack at the same time and the attacks were stuck together in same amount of energy. Genkai powered up and her attack obsorbed Gohans attack and there attack put together knocked Gohan out. *gasp*

" Genkai wins." You give Gohan a sesu bean and he's completely recovered." Sorry dad I let you down." " That's ok Gohan you did a good job you did real great don't put yourself down." " O no kackorot he's right to put himself down after all he lost to a woman. He gave shame to the saiyan race. You shouldn't call yourself saiyan you're a disgrace." "atleast he's the one that defeated cell and not you who's a disgrase now? Huh Vegeta?" " shut up I'm going to fight next and you'll see what a true super saiyan really is." O boy." " Next up Vegeta and Hiei! Ready fight." Hiei gives a fighting stance. Ready to draw hi sword. And Vegeta makes a fighting stance as well. " You dare fight the prince Vegeta? Youll die for that." " Is that all you have to say? Its your funeral after all." Vegeta gets mad and punches Hiei face in the cheek. Hiei flew to the edge of the ring as Vegeta appears at Hiei's side and stomps on his chest. After 20 stomping pains that Vegeta examined Hiei was then slamed on the stage hard on the face. Dus Vegeta keep torchering hiei or duz he stop?

He keeps at it: he keeps kicking Hiei ribs as Hiei yells out in pain. "What happened I thought you said it was my funeral?" "It is now." " Huh!?!" "DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME TIMES TWO!!" Hiei aims for Vegeta's chest and Vegeta's gets two blasts through his body. Now Hiei is slouching real weak. " HIEI WINS!"

He stops: " What happened I thought this was my funeral? Hiei" " It is, your just a fool Vegeta." "What did you say?" " DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME TIMES TWO." Both of his attacks went right through Vegeta and now that Hiei is so weak he's lying on the floor. " HIEI WINS!" do you give a sensu bean to Hiei or Vegeta?

Vegeta: hell no he gets on your nervs. You give him thebean. " What was that you said about showing us what a real super saiyan was Vegeta? " shut the fuck up."

Hiei: you get a sensu bean for Hiei. You ran to him. " Hiei." "hn?" he turns to you.

" Hiei here you did a good fight." " He was a fool to think he'd beat me." *giggle*

"He's always a fool." He took the bean and ate it. "thanx." "No problem" "next fight (name) and kurama ready fight!" kurama just stands there. "the move is yours." He tells you he just stares into your eyes . you look at Goku. He nods his head. Man he's so cute I cant do this. You thought to your self. He just stays there still as he stare in your eyes. You don't know why but you cant move its like he paralised you but he hasn't. You paralised yourself. Do you punch him or blast him?

Blast him: you blasted his head off. YOU MURDERER!

Punch him: you punch his face but like a weakling. "I know you can fight better than that. I seen your fight. Don't hold back on me." Do u hold back on him or not?

Hold back: you have been preparing to blast him but it's hard to let out the blast. Your hand starts to shake crazily. " I CAN'T" "WHATS THIS (NAME) IS HOLDING BACK SHE'S HAVING TROUBLES WHY WON'T SHE BLAST KURAMA?" " ROSE WHIP." He used the whip and slashed your shoulders you lost so much blood you lost the fight.

Don't hold back: you laid a blast at him but he dodges it and punches you." I asked you not to hold back (name)." He pined you down on the floor while plants started to grow from the ground and around you. He planed to keep you on the ground but he had to stall it time. Guess he's holding back on you too. You lauph. You kiss his lips. "by by" you put your hand on his chest and blast through his chest. And he stalled enuph time so your also on the ground. " 1……2" you try to break free but your stuck Kurama cant move an inch. You turn into a super saiyan or remain how you are and try to brake free.

Remain: "3 4 5 6 7" you cant get free but kurama stood up just a little but he's up and your not."9, 10 kurama wins"

Turn super saiyan: "im not backing up from being with him not now not EVER" you scream and go super saiyan . "8 9" you break free and stand up. " 10 (name wins)" " Goku quik throw me a sensu bean." "right!" he through you the bean and you ran to kurama. " quickly eat." He didn't have the trength to chue. You placed your head on his chest his heartbeat is slowly beating. Desperate calls for desperate measures. Save him or not.

Don't save him: you are an asshole

Save him: you put the bean in your mouth chued it for him and put your mouth on his and put your tongue in to transfer the bean crums to his so he can eat it. He got all the strength back he rubbed your tongue with his. You blush and quickly part. " OOOH WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?" "I saved his life asshole." "ANYWAY LAST FIGHT IS GOKU AGAINST YUSUKE!" you walk to your side of the team while kurama walked to his while you both blushed. " oooh let me found out about the two of you." Goku said to you while yusuke said that to Kurama. " GOKU shut up and fight!"

You snaped at him. " Yusuke hush up and go fight!" kurama said to yusuke. Both Yusuke and Goku walk up to the ring. " I wont hold back so don't expect it Yusuke." " Well see."

Dus Goku use a blast kameyameya wave or not?

Dousnt: Yusuke used the spirit wave and killed Goku

Duz the blast: " KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAAA" Yusuke dodged but he flew from the powerful thrust. " My turn." He points his finger. " SPIRIT GUN." Goku dodges it but he was sent flying as well because of the thrust. " wow Yusuke I'm impressed. But don't think that makes us equall." " Yeah your right were not I'm stronger." Douse he punch or kick?

Kick: Goku kicked below the belt and yusuke fell on the floor and lost.

Punch: yusuke dodged and did a spirit wave in Goku's face. Goku was on the floor exausted. "1 ….2…..3" he struggles to get up. "4…….5……..6" he stands on one knee.

" 7……..8……..9" he tries to get up but then falls back down on the ground. "10.URAMESHI'S TEAM WINS AND WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!" "You put a good fight Yusuke." " Thanx maybe we can try fighting each other one on one again. How about it?" " Sounds great yusuke." They shook hands and Goku got back to you. " I'm sorry I lost (name) its all my fault." " That's ok Goku.i guess I can't make my wish then." You sigh. I'm sorry father I failed you. You thought to yourself. Do you decide to see the Urameshi's team fight the last team or just go home?

Go home: TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER GO BACK!

Stay: " Goku go on home with out me ok I'm going to stay." "hm? U sure about that?"

" Yes.before you go give me the sensu beans," he hands it to you. You saw the URAMESHI'S team about to go and rest in there hotel room you caught up to them. " hm what is it?" Yusuke asked. " I decided to stay here and be of any help." "Fine but you'll be sleeping on the couch." " That's fine by me." You saw Kurama with a smile and he's staring at you again. You begin to blush. You make it in there apartment and you were all gonna rest for the next fight. But Genkai left for some reason. The next day you had like a day more till they had to fight. Some things wrong you don't feel Genkais chi anymore. Kurama comes in and smiles. " I see you're awake (name)." " Yes I am." " you don't mind if I ask you 2 questions (name)?" " What is it?" " why did you enter this tournament for?" do you tell him?

Don't tell him: "sorry I cant answer you that whats question 2?"

Tell him: " my father died and I want him in my life again because he never really was with me." "Why is that?" " He was killed." You sigh. " Sorry." "That's ok kurama what's question two?" " Did you really kiss me when I pined you on the floor because you like me?" you blush and nod. " That's why I was easy on you a bit." " Um Kurama?" You walk to him. " Yes?" " Why did you ask me that last question?" he walks around so that he is behind you now your back faces the wall as you turn around to meet his eyes. " I guess I have fallen for you." He pins you on the wall with his own body and holds your hands above your head with his hands. He looks into your eyes as you were parelized again. You felt his body press hard against yours, as more heat was being transferred from his body. His face neared yours and you close your eyes to be ready for the kiss. You felt Kurama's warm lips on yours as he kissed you gently in passion. He pressed his body against your with more force now. You moan and stick your tongue in his mouth. And he rubs your tongue with his and moans as well. Do you stop or keep going?

Stop: YOU STOPED HOW CAN YOU STOP WHAT ARE YOU DUM?????

Keep going: " Kurama.." you say as he kisses your neck. *Gasp* " What am I doing im so sorry I didn't mean to." Its ok or not?

Its not ok: ARE YOU A CRACK ASS OR WHAT? YOU FREAKIN PEPSI BOTTLE!!

It's ok: " kurama it's ok." He smiles "Ok." He puts his hands on your waiste and kisses you with a harder kiss this time. He pulls you close to him. Its as if he wants the both of you to become one. You both kissed so passionately it's as if you weren't in any world at all. You put your arms around his neck as he kisses you more passionately. You both moan and breath heavily through your nostril now. As you heard the door creak open you part from eachother. Its Yusuke " Its Genkai she's dead." You and kurama both put on a shocked face. " Now that she's gone we can't fight Taguro's team." Taguro's team? " I cant believe this I cant even get a crack to avenge her death. DARN YOU TAGURO." Do you decied to help or not?

Don't help them: YO PEPSI BOTTLE WHAT I FUCKIN TOLD YOU THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR YOUR WISH DON'T BE A FUCKING OREO!!!!!

Help them: " Perhaps I can take her place and help you fight the Taguro's but in return I want a wish myself just one and then you can have yours too." " That's fine but don't screw up I'm counting on you." You nod. While the Urameshi's team decides to sleep now you decide to shower up. This is it Yusuke is counting on me to help his team battle on. And I must promise that I help him or our wishes will just go down the drain. Some one knocked on the door. " Come in." relax you have a door to cover you. It was Kurama. " U sure you want to go through with this? The Taguro team are not to be taken lightly. And I'm afraid there stronger than us and I don't know if you can stand them."

" kurama I'm positive I want this its only chance to be with my father once more." There was a big silence. Than you heard something light drop on the floor. (thud) you wonder what's going on now. All of a sudden you heard the door open as you widen your eyes. Is he going to do what I think he's going to do. You were going to turn but you were in a warm embrace. (yes in the tub) do you yell at him or not?

Yell: " KURAMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DIRTY HETAI OUT OUT OUT NOW!!!!" he just left with a sad looking face. You made him horny. YOU ARE A FUCKIG OREO I TOLD YOU NOT TO CHOOSES STUPID SHIT YOU JACKASS!!

Just see what hapends next. You know you want to: " Please don't get angry at me I really have fallen for you." You both blush. (by the way he's naked too) You were turned around as he hugged you close to him. " Please stay with me and never leave?" yes or no?

No: O MY GOSH I HAD ENOUPH TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT GO BACK AND CHOOSE YES YOU FUCKING PEPSI BOTTLE!!

Yes: " I promise ill stay Kurama." He smiles softly to you and kisses you as he backs you against the wall. As the water runs all over you and Kurama you feel more passion from that. The bathroom gets hot from your emotions filling it also the steam from the water run. You both moan loud. Your hands run all around his back as he cupps your waist. He's so cute beyond words you thought. " Your beautiful." You place your hands on his thigh to pull him close. You are so close your sensitive areas are both touching as they rub together. " Kurama?" " Yes?" " Please take me." " As you wish." He lays you down on the tub floor and he's on top of you. He kisses your lips with his tongue already in. you feel on his back once more. As he kissed your body down your neck he kissed one side of your breast. " hnn.." you moan and arch your back so that your sensitive area rubbed against his manhood. You did that 3 time so you'll let him know your growing impatient. " Kurama please take me." He kisses your lips with passion once more with a moan. Kurama places himself in between your legs as he began to run his hands all over your body. You placed both your hand on his chest. He the plays with both your breast with his hands as you arch your back once more. " Take me." He then did what you wished for. He thrust in you slowly and gently. " Kurama….. I love you hnnnnn" " I love you too." He thrust in you more hard this time. You both pant heavily. You grab his butt to push in you deeper. " Kurama." You arch your back and make him go in you deeper that time. He moans. Then he begins to thrust you more fast and hard. He arches his back as he jerks his head and moans. You both pant more heavily. You can feel the warmth of his cum enter in you as his manhood stiffens up inside of you. Then he thrust in you more hard. " kurama." You start to teer not that it hurts but you cant take it your going crazy. It feels so good you cant seam to stop moaning out loud. Even the pain feels good from your encounter. Kurama bends down to kiss your lips and he did. He whispers in your ear. " I'll make this eternal for us." " Don't stop." You grab Kurama close as he thrust in you with speed in a very hot, lustful, passionate way. Kurama eyes are full of love as he watches you moan. He loves the moment of your arousing body. He can't just stop looking at you. He smiles and then pushes in you more ruffly so he can see a more cuter side of you. He made you scream this time. Now he got off of you and kissed your lips.

" Kurama it's my turn." His eyes widen. " Your going to take me?" you nod and grin. Now he lays before you as you are on top. You start to thrust into him. He pants and made the cutest pant and facial expression ever seen. You thrust in him deeper this time and he moans and arches his back. He grabs your butt cheeks and helps you thrust ruffly into him. " Please (name) don't stop I want more of you in me." You arch your back jerk your head and moan as you granted his wish. He runs his hand up your body to your breasts and plays with them once more. You both try and hold your scream as your cum splats out all over each other. As you make your lustful passion intense he grabs your shoulders and pulls you down so that your both kissing each other sweet lips. " hnn don't stop take me." Kurama begged you and his voice make you love him more. Now kurama brings his thighs up so that he thrust you at a steady pattern while at the same time you do your job to pleasure him. You both pant so hard its like your about to scream. " (Name). Mmm. Harder. Please don't stop." " Kurama." You both pleasure each other in the hot luciuose bath in passionate pleasure. Then you both had to stop and rest, you were getting tired so you both washed up, got dressed and got ready sleep. The day to fight: Kurama wakes you.

" We must go its time." You nod. He walks you to the stadium with the rest of the team. And across you see the Taguro team. Theres a big dude, with a little guy on his back. And another one has a gigantic ax. And another has a long hair with a mask. The last one is unknown. You cant help but wonder who that is. " THE FIRST MATCH BEGINS WITH KURAMA AND KARASU!!" Kurama and Karasu both walk up to the stage.

" Kurama be careful!" He winks at you and takes out his rose whip to get ready. Douse Kurama whip Karasu from the bottom or top?

Top: he tried to whip Karasu from the top but Karasu grabbed it. The whip turned into ashes and so did Kurama.

Bottom: he aims for Karasu's legs but Karasu threw a bomb at Kurama. Kurama quickly slashed the bomb with his rose whip and stopped it from exploding near him. Karasu all of a sudden appeared behind Kurama. He touched Kurama's arm and it exploded.

" Kurama!" you yelled. Dous he turn into a yoko or not?

He dousnt: he dies

He turns to a Yoko: Kurama turned into that white half fox half man again. It seems he was becoming desperate. Even as a Yoko Kurama still had problems trying to defeat Karasu. Then Kurama called upon a large man eating plant. It went after Karasu to eat him. But just before Karasu died, he through a bomb at Kurama. Apparently they both died. " KURAMA NO!" Your eyes started to tear as you started to cry.

" Apparently no one won so this is a draw." Everybody had there eyes wide because of your boyfriends loss. " (Name) we can wish him back now stop crying we have to make it through this ok?" Yusuke said to you. " NEXT UP HIEI VR BUI!!" I hope Hiei dousnt suffer the same fate Kurama has. You thought. Dous Hiei wait to attack or just attack?

He attacks now: he rushed to slice Bui but right before he could he killed Hiei with his big ax.

He waits: he waits till Bui makes the first move. He runs at Hiei at top speed. And Hiei moves out the way instantly. He was going to attack Bui from the side but he was punched to the side of the stadium. " O my gosh he's real powerful. I didn't expect this to happen." " HIEI IS DOWN SO ILL START THE COUNT. 1..2…3" Hiei is back on his feet. " AND HIEI SURVIVED THE GRUSOME ATTACK!!" dous Hiei use the dragon of the darkness flame, or think of something else?

Thinks of something else: he tries to lay a kick on Bui but misses and gets sliced and dies.

Use the dragon of the darkness flame: Hiei powers up to use the ability. Then Bui ran at him but then Hiei moves out the way. And uses his attack from behind of Bui.

" DRAGON OF THE DATKNESS FLAME!" Bui was struck with Hiei's attack from behind and got knocked out. " AND HIEI WINS IF THIS KEEPS UP THEN MAYBE THE URAMESHI'S TEAM GETS TO HAVE THEIR WISH!!" It' s a good thing you braught those sensu beans with you. You gave Hiei the LAST ONE! " O no is that all there is?" " If that's all you have then this team needs a miracle." Yusuke said in a not so amusing tone of voice. " NEXT UP KUWABARA AND THE LITTLE MR TAGURO." (I don't know the little guys name) Kuwabara gets ready to fight and takes out his spirit sword. The little Taguro decided to make blades out of every inch of his face it stretched out to stab Kuwabara. Kuwabara used his sword to dodge them but he got stabbed through his ankle. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Kuwabara is down on one knee. Douse he lose the fight or douse he not give up?

He loses: he lost

Not give up: he uses his other hand to make another spirit sword. He used that as a kane to help himself stand. " I'm not failing Urameshi." He said. Then the little Taguro ran at him ready to kill him and make it a quick death. (show off) but right when he was 2 inches close from Kuwabara, Kuwabara aimes for the guys head and" SPIRIT SWORD GET LONG." The sword got long and it stabbed through the little Taguro but the little Taguro stabed kuwabara through his chest. Kuwabara life was diminishing but he stood up using his spirit swords as a cane. And the little Taguro died. " KUWABARA WINS!!"

Kuwabara walks out the ring and then he was knocked out. Yusuke came to heal Kuwabara with some of his energy that will stall some time but he still might not survive. Yusuke told Yukina to stall him time at the medical room while the other fights will be on. " NEXT FIGHT IS (NAME) VR THE MYSTERIOUSE GUY." I know the name u don't but you'll know why keep reading. You face this mysteriouse guy. But who is he? You have no idea because he has a cape on. Do you turn super saiyan 2 or not.

Don't: YOU'RE THE STUPIDEST OREO I KNOW

Turn super saiyan 2: " haaaa" your hair is now blond and your eyes are green. " Very nice."

The man said. You widen your eyes. Huh? That voice was all to famillier. But you cant make it out. " Dam I know that voice but why cant I recodnise?" lay a punch or kick?

Punch: you punch his face but he dousn't seam hurt at all.

Kick: you lay a kick on his neck. What the he didn't even bother to block what going on he's not hurt. What do you do now?

The kameyameya wave: you fly in the air to prepare for your attack" KA ME HA ME HAAAAAA!" It hits the guy directly. You wait to see what happened. He's still standing! " SEAMS LIKE (NAME) WILL BE HAVING TROUBLES EVERYONE SUCH POWER." But wait you blew his cape off you see the man's appearance. " What!!" you were really suprised because your opponent is your FATHER!!!!!!

Solar flair: you fly in the air " SOLAR FLAIR!!!" then every thing is fully white. You fly down to blast your opponent. You blast his face with a powerful attack. " TALK ABOUT POWER FOLKS BUT DID SHE REALLY DO IT? NOPE GUESS NOT IS THIS THE END FOR HER?" Your attack did not hurt him but the cape was off. And wouldn't you like to know it's your FATHER!! (Gasp) " Father what's are you doing? I thought… I thought you were dead." " Father? I'm no bodies father." " But dad you were the one who saved me from Freeza killing me." " What are you talking about? Freeza was a good man. He was my friend you killed him and now I having my revenge on you." O no Freeza changed him he probably made him his slave and made him forget everything you, the saiyans death, everything! You thought to yourself. You start to cry I cant fight my father he hates me and he was stolen from me but I cant just fight him and hurt him. All of a sudden he goes at you and punches you hard on the face and you were sent flying hard on the earth. " 1……..2…………3………..4R 30;………..5" you got up. " this isn't going to be easy." You say to yourself. " For you its not I will avenge Freeza!" Just then he was behind you then he elbowed you. You let out a scream in pain and spit up blood. Do you use the distructo disc or not?

Don't: your dead

Do use it: " DISTRUCTO DISC!" you rase your arms and make a glowy like sharp disc. Then you send it your father. " FORGIVE ME FATHER!" you made a direct hit on his neck but it didn't go through. " O no." He looks at you with a stern face " That made my neck go numb." Not even a scratch! He flies at you and punches your gut kicks your face elbows you to the ground and stomps on your back. You screamed out in pain. " THIS MAY BE THE END FOR HER FOLKS AS THE BEAUTIFUL SOUNDS OF SCREAMING IN AGONY TAKES PLACE WITH THE BLOOD SHET OUT HER MOUTH IT COULD BE OBVIOUSE" " What happened? I thought you'd be stronger than this were is your power a puny person as yourself couldn't have killed Freeza." What do you do now?

Solar flare: " That won't work on me again." He then kills you.

THE SPIRIT BOMB!!: You make an invisible barrier around the ring so neither him or you can get out, and also that no one will get hurt. You raise your hand in the air "This is not good I need to stall time 3 minutes would do but I don't know if I can take it. Please people of the earth and all of earths creature lend me some of your spirit energy." You mumble to your self. Your father went after you to punch you again. You try to gasp for air. You didn't even bother to block. " WHATS THIS SHE RAISING HER HANDS AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO BLOCK HIS ATTACK YOU THINK MAYBE SHE LOST HER MIND?" " What is she planning to do Yusuke?" He shrugs his shoulder right after Hiei asked him. " (Name) get out of there." You just stand there again and raise your hands. Its been two minutes and your father was beating the crap out of you.

" C'mon just 1 more minute to get here." It was ready but you need it to come to you. You were just lucky you were still standing. All of a sudden there a big light at the tournament. Every one looked up and looked surprised of the big ball of light even your father. " Ah so that's what she was doing. Really smart!" Hiei said. " WHATS THIS IN THE SKY? A BIG BALL OF LIGHT? PERHAPS SHE DIDN'T TAKE THOSE HITS FOR NOTHING AFTER ALL!!" " FORGIVE ME FATHER!" He was going to run away but it was no use because of that barrier you made around the ring. " O my gosh!" Yusuke said in great shock. You then throw your hands down and the ball was going straight for your father. Just then you saw Yukina run to Yusuke. Crying? Anyway your father was trying to hold it back but it was no use he died with your attacks explosion. As the light faded away you look to see what happened to your father there was nothing left of him. " (Name) WINS!!" You fly out of the ring to see what's wrong with Yukina. Then you saw Yusuke in great rage. " Yukina what's wrong?" " I tried to but I failed. Kuwabara's is gone." Your eyes widen. You shake your head. How can this be I wanted to wish my father back as a good person and now you cant because there wont be enough wishes left to grant yours. " Yusuke." " What?" He yelled. " I decided you can make your three wishes. And not me." " What why?" " Cause I really don't need my father anymore." " But why?" " Because that man I just killed, was my father." He widened his eyes. " AND THE LAST FIGHT CALLS FOR YUSUKE AND TAGURO!" " That Taguro I'm going to kill him I promise." Taguro builds up and his muscles became real large. " He's huge." "That's his ability he can change his muscle size at any size." Hiei told you. You nod in understanding. Douse Yusuke try and punch Taguro or kick Taguro?

Punch him: Yusuke runs at Taguro and gets ready. " You'll die now!" yusuke said in rage. Yusuke punched Taguro but Taguro blocked and punched his head off his body.

Kick him: Yusuke kicked Taguro low on the leg. Taguro tripped and he was stomped by Yusuke. Yusuke stood on top of Taguro. Yusuke was kicked from behind by Taguro when he lifted his leg. Yusuke felt his spine about to crack cuz of that powerful kick. Yusuke used the spirit wave on Taguro's face and he died. " YUSUKE WINS AND URAMESHI'S TEAM WON THE DARCK TOURNAMENT!!!" "Yusuke are you ok?"

You ask. He nods. Ms Koto (the announcer) went to the big jaded dragon with the dragon balls to summon the dragon. You, Yusuke, Hiei, and Yukina walked over to Ms Koto.

" I SUMMON THE DRAGON TO MAKE BY THE THREE WISHES." There was a big dragon that shoot out to the sky. Yusuke was shaking in fear while Hiei looked surprised and Yukina was shivering for it was there first time seeing the dragon. But you were used to seeing it. " You sure you don't want to make your wish (name)?" Yusuke asked you. " Yes I'm sure." You say and nod. " YUSUKE MAKE YOUR WISH." " I WISH TO RESTORE GENKAI'S LIFE BACK." " AS YOU WISH!" The dragon's eyes start to glow and then there are stars in front of Yusuke then Genkai is before Yusuke.

" What the what's going on?" Genkai said when she saw herself in the tournaments ground in front of Yusuke as she saw the dragon." " MAKE YOUR SECOND WISH!"

" I WANT TO RESTORE KUWABARA'S LIFE AS WELL!" " AS YOU WISH."

The dragon did what it did before. There were stars again and Kuwabara was in front of Yukina. " KUWABARA YOU'RE ALIVE!" she hugged him close. Kuwabara smiles and returns the embrase. " MAKE YOURE LAST WISH!" " I WANT KURAMA'S LIFE TO BE RESTORED." " AS YOU WISH." The dragon did what it did again. Then stars formed in front of you taller than you. It pulled you close to the rest of the stars. Then Kurama was there hugging you in his embrase. " Kurama!" You yelled hold him close and cried in his chest. " Don't worry its ok I'm here." Then the balls came out of the Jaded dragon and flew far in different directions. He looks around in search for some one. " Were is your father?" Do you tell him or not?

Tell him: "Well my father was really alive. And lets just say he wasn't good like before."

" What do you mean?" " He was Taguro's teammate and he wanted to kill me because he was brainwashed by a person I killed long ago. He didn't even know I was his daughter so I decided to forget about the wish." " I'm deeply sorry (name)." You shake your head. " It's ok."

Don't tell him: " Sorry but I feel its best if I keep that to myself." Then he nodded. You and the Urameshi's team went home while you while you and Hiei when with Kurama to his house. " Kurama may I meat my friends again and I like you to come with me?" " Ok Hiei you want to come?" " I'd rather not." You decided to let him meat every body but Yamcha. He did meat everybody you told them you would like to live with him. After all you lost your hoime. (The one were you once lived with Yamcha) Then you and Kurama decided to go to that beach you always went to. " Kurama?" " Yes?" "I'd like to show you something." " What is…." You put your index finger on the tip of his lips. " I'll show you. Now come on." You took Kurama hand and walked in the water. " Hold your breath and don't let me go ill lead you." He puts on a face that meant were are we going. He holds his breath and so do you and you both swim to your secret place. You wanted to show him and he's the only one you ever told your secret place about. You make it in the cave and Kurama looks around. " It's beautiful." " Kurama promise me you wont ever tell anybody else about this place not even your friends ok. I want this to be our special place." " I wont tell anybody secrets safe with me." He told you and smiled. " I love you kurama." " And love you too." He holds you close to him and he kisses you. You return the kiss to Kurama. He sticks his tongue in your mouth and you both moan. He then cups your cheek as he kisses you more intensly. You rap your arms around his back and bring him close to you as you kiss even deeper and moan. He kisses your neck and rubs your shoulders, " Kurama." You whisper to him. After 30 minutes you both parted from each other and hugged. " I'm glad you are back in my life." He sits on the wall and you sit in front of him in his embrace to admire the view of the cave. You soon fell asleep in there.

END there might be a part two to this but it might not be as long k by by see you next time! n_n