Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dear God, Please Save My Soul. (A Yu Yu Hakusho Story) ❯ In Which I Chat with the Twins ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I would like to say that I'm the proud owner of a very well behaved and normal cat. A cat who does normal cat things, eats normal cat food, and has normal cat thoughts. But no, why should I have a normal cat when I can have a magical one who gives me cooking, spell, potion, and magic history lessons?
 
You may think that having a talking cat is fun, cool, and all those other things but believe me. IT'S NOT! Oh how I wish I was back home where I didn't have to worry about anything magical. It was sooooo much nicer!
 
"No, no. That's not right." Vanessa said shaking her head.
 
I barely supresed a groan, "Well then you show me how it's supposed to be done!" I exclaimed.
 
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but Vanessa, being a magical cat and all, can cast an illusion over her self to make her look mostly human. I mean she still has her cat ears and tail so she looks kind of like a cartoon cat girl a little but other than that she could pass as a normal human being.
 
Vanessa sighed, "You're not doing the correct hand motion. It's more like this." She said. Her put her hands up in fists close to her body then made a flicking motion with them. Kind of like Piper Halliwell from Charmed(1) does. Because the motion was so much like the one that the TV show character did I wasn't suprised when the target exploded. ... ... Ok, maybe I was a little, but that's not the point.
 
My cat looked at me expanctly and I sighed. 'Come on Piper(1), help me out here a bit.' I thought. I made the hand motion and the second target blew up. "Yes!" I cheered.
 
"Good, now for moving targets." Vanessa told me with a nod. I groanedas a reply.
 
"But I'm tired, and hungry, and we've been out here for hours!" I whined.
 
Vanessa crossed her arms and gave me a look, "At the moment I don't care. You could kill everyone in this town if you can't control your magic. Now get three moving targets then we can return home." She said.
 
With a sigh I attempted to hit the moving targets that Vanessa had set up. The first one took the seven tries to hit. The second took six, and the third took two because I blew up everything a foot behind it as well as the target out of frustration.
 
-----
 
Back home I changed into my pajamas, I grabbed my homework and sat at the kitchen bar to finish the last three problems of my math homework. After I was done I fixed dinner, Vanessa had taken the illusion spell off and was looking like a normal cat again.
 
"Here spawn of satin." I grumbled setting down a plate for her.
 
"I resent that." Vanessa said before eating the food I made.
 
"Evs." I said half heartedly while sliding into the bar chair. I poked around on my fourm while I are dinner. After I had washed the dishes I herd my computer ding telling me that I had a IM form someone on my friends list.
 
DarkSideOfTheMoon(2): Hey sweetie, how are you?
TranquilAsAForest(2):Yeah Cat, we saw you had a runin w/ the SD's love.
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Hello Aito, Takaya. I'm ok.
 
Aito and Takaya are twin wizards from the fourm I'm on, they're a year older than me and attend my school; they also two blocks around the corner from me. We've become quite good friends, and we're quite the trio. WEll the twins them selves are quite intresting. They seem to be punks, but they keep a straight B grade average, and have a soft spot for little kids and small animals. They also enjoy flirting with me, making me blush, and teasing me. I swear up and down the country that they're the big brothers I've never had.
 
TranquilAsAForest: Just ok?
DarkSideOfTheMoon: Those boys didn't do anything to you did they Rina?
TranquilAsAForest: If they did
DarkSideOfTheMoon: just tell us and
TranquilAsAForest:We'll give 'em a good talking to!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: *sigh* They didn't try anything guys. I'm just tired from a certian cat's training regement.
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: And don't finish each other's scentances, it's still creepy even over IM.
TranquilAsAForest: Sure thing love.
DarkSideOfTheMoon: So what did Nessa do to make you so tired?
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Little miss slave driver had me training for three and a half hours with only one five minuet break.
TranquilAsAForest: Aww, poor little Rina. I'd give you a hug if I could, but It wouldn't work well through the computer.
DarkSideOfTheMoon: Why do you get to hug Rina-chan?
TranquilAsAForest: Because she loves me better
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Lol, alright you two. No fighting over little 'ole me.
TranquilAsAForest: Yes love
DarkSideOfTheMoon: Sure sweetie
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: *rolls eyes* I think I'm gonna go to bed.
DarkSideOfTheMoon: Double lock your doors and windows, don't want any fox demons getting in. -_^
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Or annoying friends.
TranquilAsAForest: Night love
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Night Takaya
 
TranquilAsAForest logged out
DarkSideOfTheMoon logged out
 
I yawned and closed my computer before grabbing it and taking it up to my room. I set it on my desk open, the screen saver, which was a fish tank and fish, came on and I quickly checked to make sure my window was closed and locked. I then pulled the blinds shut, and closed my bedroom door after Vanessa came in before finally going to bed.
 
-----
 
The next morning I was woken quite rudely by the twins. I could have sworn that I had locked up the house. I was really hoping that I'd get to sleep in.
 
"What the freaking hell guys!" I screamed.
 
"Good morning to your to Rina-chan. I hope you got some good sleep in." Aito said with a silly grin.
 
"Go away." I groaned pulling a pillow out from under my head and using it to cover my ears and block out the sunlight.
 
"Aww, come on now love. Don't you remeber what today is?" Takaya asked.
 
I blinked under my pillow, then with a sigh I sat up and put it back. "No." I said with a yawn.
 
"We're going to the new amusement park today. Remeber? You pitched a fit at our suggestion of skipping school." Aito reminded me, I smiled slightly yawning again.
 
"Oh yeah, I guess that is today." I said. "Uhm, how did you get in here?" I asked.
 
"Your mom let us in. Now, get up and get dressed so we can go." Takaya said pulling his brother out of my room.
 
With a sigh I got up and went to my dresser to find something to wear. I pulled on a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt that said "Bite me" in white letters. I pulled my blond hair up into a ponytail after brushing out any tangles and snags. I pulled on some socks grabbed my purse and went down stairs.
 
"Have you two eaten yet? " I asked walking into the kitchen where the twins were waiting.
 
"No." Aito said.
 
I sighed and shook my head as I got three cereal bowls down as well as a few boxes of cereal. "Take your pick." I said while pouring my self something that was like rasin brand.
 
"Thanks Reina." They said in unison. I waved my spoon in the sair to say your welcome since I had food in my mouth and couldn't talk. Once we finished eating we left for the new amusement park so we could check it out.
 
_________________________________________________________________ ___________
 
Referances:
 
1. Kind of like Piper Halliwell from Charmed- If you've seen the show Charmed you know exactly who I mean, if you haven't I highly suggest you watch it on TNT, there's no new episodes but they do play the reruns quite often. I don't own this show or it's characters!
 
2.DarkSideOfTheMoon and TranquilAsAForest- These are bolth from Mulan's 'I'll Make A Man Out Of You'. It's kinda random but works for the twins. I don't own Mulan, it belongs to the Disney company All hail the cult of mouse! (Hehe, inside joke.)
 
Cut and paste this link to see an image of aproxmatly what the twins look like. --> http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s251/AnimeRoseGirl1993/Brothers-1.jpg