Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dear God, Please Save My Soul. (A Yu Yu Hakusho Story) ❯ In Which I Learn Important Things ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After those four left I nearly collasped against the counter. They weren't particularly hard costumers but I just felt drained. I looked around the shop and sighed when I saw something had been left behind by the four. I was just about to pick it up when Vanessa stopped me.
 
"Are you sure you're ready for what comes from giving that trinket back to those boys?" She asked.
 
I rolled my eyes, "My ethics won't let me do other wise." I retorted as my hand wrapped around the little trinket and I picked it up.
 
I heard Vanessa sigh as I stood, " You'll need more magic training." She muttered. "Call the name Urameshi, Yusuke. He's the boy in the green that asked about death magic. Give it to him then return home, don't answer any questions." She said sternly.
 
I nodded, "You got it cat lady." I said with a mock salute before leaving the shop to go catch up with those kids.
 
Now I've pretty much adapted to the role of a Japanese school girl, but I'm still american, and I still act like one A LOT. So while trying to do what any other girl would do.
 
"HEY URAMESHI! HOLD UP! YOU LEFT A STUPID TRINKET BEHIND!" Yup, I shouted while shouldering my way through the crowd.
 
Sure I got some weird looks, but I didn't really care. As long as I caught up to those boys I'd be happy. And guess what? Not much later I did!
 
My stomach growled and I sighed as I shoved the stupid little trinket at the green clad kid. "Here, you better hope I didn't miss lunch." I said to the four stunned boys before turning around and walking into the crowd.
 
I got back to the store and closed it with the help of my illusion mom. After that I went up to my room and crashed on my bed while listening to my Ipod and surfing the net.
 
I logged onto one of the fourms I had found on line. Believe it or not Vanessa told me to go there. It was kind of like a support group for teens who used "the craft" a.k.a. teen that were witches and wizards. So far I had made a few friends n there. Anyways, I went to one section and made a thread on there. When I posted it it said;
 
You will never guess what just happened to me. ... ... Well you might but that's not the point.
 
I just had a group of four guys about my age in my shop and one of them was asking about death magic! Can you believe it?! What is wrong with this place?! 14-year-olds should not be asking about death magic! Ugg, I nearly had a heart attack.
 
Anyways they left this little trinket thingey in my store an Vanessa told me that if I returned it I'd need more training. Joy, not! This isn't just me rambling on, I actually do have a point to this thread.
 
The kid who asked about the death magic has the name Yusuke Urameshi (or Urameshi, Yusuke if you're in Japan like me). Does it ring a bell to any of you? I can describe his friends to you if you need me to but yeah, anyone know of this Urameshi kid?
 
 
I made that window smaller and pulled up a new one to do some net surfing on. After a while I got bored and closed down the second window, at that exact time I got a IM from one of my friends on the fourm.
 
OMG-A-Bunnie: OMG Cat! U met THE Urameshi Yusuke?!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: ... Yeah Liz, wat is he important?
OMG-A-Bunnie: HELL YA! Wat did u do? U weren't relly selling DM were u? *Gasp* Cat I don't belive it!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Liz
OMG-A-Bunnie: OMG! Ur gonna b arrested and taken to SWJ! Cat how could u?!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Liz
OMG-A-Bunnie: Then who's gonna take care of nessa?! Wat 'bout me?! Oh gawd Cat what were u thinkin?!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Lizzy!
OMG-A-Bunnie: how could you cat!? I thought you were my friend!!! No friend of mine deals in dark magic!!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: ELIZABETH!!!!!!
OMG-A-Bunnie: Wat?
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: I didn't do anything wrong, I don't deal in DM and I'm not going to SWJ, what ever that is.
OMG-A-Bunnie: *Sighs in relief* That's good. Cause I'd freak if u were and did.
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: *Smacks forehead* You did freak Lizzy...
 
 
I sighed and shook my head at my hyperactive friend. Liz only lived in the next town over so we see each other often and have become really good friends. She's quite the spaz if you couldn't tell.
 
OMG-A-Bunnie: So, did you meet all of them?
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: All of who?
OMG-A-Bunnie: The SDs of course!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: SDs? Do you mean STDs?
OMG-A-Bunnie: *Falls over* NO YOU DUMMY!!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Then what the hell is and SD?
OMG-A-Bunnie: It's a Sprit Detective!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Ahhhhhh, so what's that?
OMG-A-Bunnie: X__X U really aren't from around here.
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: No shit sherlock
OMG-A-Bunnie:Ask Vanessa, she should have told u already.
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Gee, thx 4 da help
OMG-A-Bunnie: ^__^ No prob!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: I was being scarcasitc Liz...
OMG-A-Bunnie: I no dat! Jeeze, I'm not an idget.
OMG-A-Bunnie:Aww, mummy says I gtg. I'll ttyl!
Wings-Of-A-Butterfly: Aww, TTYL Lizzy!
OMG-A-Bunnie signed out
 
I checked back onto the fourm and saw that I got a bunch of suprised replies form the other teens on there. The rest of my day was basically spent on the computer on that same web fourm. Come dinner I took a shower and got into my pajamas before going to make my self something. I went to bed around nine.