Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Deep In My Heart ❯ Yukina ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

DEEP IN MY HEART: Yukina
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Yu Yu Hakusho cast.
 
Authors note: Thanks to all who reviewed my last stories, much appreciated. And Deathmvp I just might take you up on that offer of expanding my idea of Odd Cravings. =) I' am also going to do a Hiei point of view for this.
 
Yukinas thoughts of her brother(inYukinas P.O.V)
 
 
He was alive. I was sure of it. When everyone else told me it was a lost cause, that he was dead, my heart would clench in pain. I have felt him near me before. Always looking out for me, but never seen. I have a good idea who it could be. But if I ever told him I thought it was him he would certainly laugh at me. I was sure of that. I mean look at him, strong, powerful, and was able to conquer something that no one else could. The Dragon of the Darkness Flame. And look at me innocent, and weak, to his standards. I have tried to bring it up on more than one occasion to see if I was at least close to the truth but it seemed to never come out. When I look into his eyes, I see the care that he rarely shows for anyone else. Such deep red eyes, that could scare away others but not me. While his eyes are narrow and cold, mine are the opposite big and innocent. I have a bond with him. I love him. Not like lovers but like siblings would. Because deep in my heart I know whether his is or isn't my brother he will always have a place in my heart.