Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Defenseless ❯ Unlikely encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Poor little Shuichi walks home late after a mission and is assaulted by a crazy, blood-driven pack of-- fan girls!? What happens when he's about to get jumped for real but he's too tired and injured to defend himself? Read to find out! (Does have swear words)
 
Disclaimer: Do I look like a millionaire? Why thanks if you said yes! Lol, just teasing, I don't own anything except my OCs and the plot!
 
Defenseless
By Animefreak11
 
Note: This was supposed to be a one shot... but heck I'll make it a short story. Just-- don't expect me to update soon. Exams (APs) in LESS THAN ONE WEEK!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH! *kills self*
~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 1: Unlikely encounter
 
Breathing harder than he normally would, Kurama walked down the dark streets towards his house. That demon had been tougher than expected so of course it took longer to finish him off, and he had been slightly injured. What he didn't know, was that his head was bleeding. He didn't feel it and since he was flying solo this time...
 
Hiei was on a mission at the other end of Makai, Kuwabara went to visit Yukina and Yusuke... Well he just refused straight out. Gentleman Kurama was too polite to refuse so he got stuck going on a mission by himself.
 
Oblivious to the eyes stalking him since he appeared in the park, he started feeling dizzy. 'What's going on?' he thought, the world starting to spin around him, his step feeling uncertain. He groaned softly, touching his throbbing temple.
 
Now!”said a girl's voice and Kurama felt himself being tackled and pulled into an alley, being mercilessly shoved on the ground, hitting his head in the process. There were loud chuckles, high pitched giggles and excited squeals among many other things he couldn't distinguish.
 
I have his shoes!” screamed one, hugging them until she probably had the imprint on her chest.
 
I claim his shirt!” shouted another one, ripping it off him savagely before smelling it and snarling at the other girls to get their own “Shuichi fan object.”
 
I'll get his pants!” exclaimed the leader, making all the girls stop, stare hungrily and snicker avidly.
 
Poor Kurama was so out of it, he could only see blurs of people and didn't realize that those extremists fan girls were probably about to steal more of him than his material possessions. None of those barbarian fan girls noticed, nor cared, that he was injured and bleeding.
 
Heck he could die and they wouldn't care as long as they tasted his blood and stripped him of everything he owned. The eager leader had her hands on Kurama's pants, about to unbutton it, when she heard a loud snort.
 
You bitches never quit.” said a mocking voice belonging to a Yankee, the toughest girl “punk” in their school.
 
What's it to you anyway Sachi!? Unless you want to tell us you've got a silly crush on our Shuichi.” snapped Yuki, letting go of Kurama's pants, standing in front of him protectively.
 
As if. But a klutz like you could never understand. Now get lost, before I lose my patience and decide to imprint the wall on your face. Permanently.” replied Sachi, cracking her knuckles at the pack of hyenas.
 
Yuki snorted but nodded to her pack to get lost and they all left the alley under a terrifying glare of the Yankee. Pushing herself off the wall, Sachi slowly walked to the injured prey, recognizing him as a top student.
 
What the hell are you doing out so late pretty boy?” she muttered, kneeling down to pick him up. “Oh you must be freezing...” she noticed he was now shirtless thanks to those-- greedy sluts. Sighing softly, she took off her black coat that reached down to her ankles and put it on his injured torso.
 
Damn you're out of it... I doubt they were ferocious enough to injure you like that.” she kept on talking softly to him, more to herself though. Walking out of the alley by more or less dragging him, Sachi managed to get him on her motorcycle.
 
Sitting behind him, she revved the engine then kept on hand around his chest while the other was kept on the handle and she sped through the dark night. She giggled softly when she felt his long hair tickling her neck while her own black shoulder length hair was flying behind her, for she didn't wear a helmet.
 
After five minutes of riding, Sachi parked in a swift move and turned off the engine in front of her house. Without a word, she carried Kurama inside, through the back door and up into her room to make sure she wouldn't cross paths with her older brother.
 
Setting the knocked out boy on her bed, she took her coat off him and discreetly went to the bathroom to get a cloth and some alcohol along with some bandages. 'I've always wanted to be a nurse...' she thought semi ironically.
 
Walking back into the room, she could hear him groan absurdities. “Now now... no need to be vulgar. You could at least say thanks.” sighed Sachi, cleaning the blood from the side of his face. Kurama moaned softly, his head turning to the side as his eyes fluttered open.
 
Oh now you're awake... Still alive?” teased Sachi, busy working on a wound on his stomach. Kurama coughed and sat up, or at least tried to but a hand shot out of nowhere and pushed him back down. The person was pretty strong, he thought, because he didn't even bother trying to stand back up.
 
A hand on his forehead, Kurama let out a soft “Oh my head...”
 
Yeah, I bet it's throbbing pretty loudly. Hell, mine would be too, especially after those vandals slammed it into the ground.” scoffed a voice. So it was a girl? Must be some girl to get him to stay down.
 
Who are you?” muttered Kurama, trying to distinguish the girl's features in the dark room. A soft giggle answered him.
 
Depends what time of the day it is.” she replied, refusing to identify herself just yet. “But I'll tell you I found you, getting mobbed by those crazy weirdos from school and my guess is, Yuki was about to rape you. But that's just a guess.”
 
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before Kurama coughed uneasily, “So you took me here... for what purpose?” I guess he should be suspicious... maybe she was making up all that just to have him to herself.
 
To help... I guess... Don't worry, I won't try anything funny-- quite yet.” she smirked in the darkness, “Just kidding.” she added, giggling softly.
 
Kurama sighed in relief, feeling something sticky being put on his stomach. “All done.” said the anonymous girl, standing up to stare down at him. “You better rest for now, it's around 1am.”
 
Thank you...” replied Kurama, still unable to see what his “savior” looked like. He thought he heard a small yawn before any answer was made.
 
Yeah, sure. Well, goodnight.” and the mysterious rescuer walked out of the room, the moonlight shining through the open door briefly before it was closed again. Kurama heard another set of footsteps, heavier ones and instantly the quiet house turned into an outraging loud arena.
 
What are you doing home so late bitch!?” yelled a deep voice that Sachi ignored, or tried to until he slapped her so hard there was a collision sound against the door she came closed.
 
Damn you crazy bastard, why do you care!? Not like I'm asking your fucking permission to stay in this godforsaken house! It's not even freakin' yours!” hollered a really pissed off voice.
 
No wonder you're always covered in bruises, that attitude of yours 's gonna cost a lot more than that one day, you'll see bitch. Everyone else will reject you, like your own family did! You crazy bastard child.” hissed the deep voice before the footsteps were heard squeaking away.
 
The silence that followed was so profound it was deafening. Outside the room, leaning on the door was Sachi, her head bowed so low it seemed her chin touched her chest. Her black hair covered and protected her from the moonlight and anyone who might look.
 
Inside the room, Kurama remained quiet. He still didn't know who she was, but apparently some kind of delinquent if even her family rejected her. For a second, he thought he heard a quiet sob but when he listened again he just heard her footsteps walking away. He closed his eyes, and before he knew it, was fast asleep.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok I cut it right here instead of going on so I have the start of the next chapter. Hey who knows, the more you review the more I might study and do well on my tests and then come back to writing. But I won't force you. Constructive criticism encouraged though!