Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Defenseless ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Since I remembered I forgot to put something in chapter 10, here's a little epilogue of what happened to-- Well, you'll see. And I'll make this the last chapter to answer reviews as well. Thanks very much for sticking with me all along! I really appreciate it!
 
<b>Disclaimer</b>: Very very last one. I don't own Kurama, but I own Sachi and all other original characters and the plot of course.
~*~*~*~*~*~
<b>Epilogue</b>
 
You might wonder what happened to the evil neighbor that pretended to be a big brother. Well, the thing is, once Sachi became more or less acquainted with some trustworthy people -all of them hand picked by Kurama- she sued him for child abuse and stealing.
 
True, he had disappeared after she went to the hospital. But in no time, his face was all over the news and wherever he was, he couldn't hide any longer. The police caught him, and he's now slamming his head against an iron door, cursing Sachi and her descendants (if she were to have any).
 
Now of course, the jail called a psychologist and had that madman go through an anger management program, which they prescribed for his prolongated stay in jail. Which would be, forever. It was a life sentence.
 
And so, Sachi could finally have her house put back in the state she liked it to be. It was as it should be. And the fortune she now possessed, she used half of it for charities -especially orphans- and kept the other half for her future needs, because we all know her bike could never stay intact with the way she drives.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
Alrighty, this is really the end of the end. It was sort of lame, but... I just had to write that...
 
<i>Dragon of the Darkened Flame</i>: I'm very very very glad you liked it and it was my pleasure to write and post this. (I became addicted to it myself... >.>)
 
<i>kara mcpherson</i>: Glad you think so! I think so too... I just needed to add this little random piece of information. Thanks for reviewing all the way through!
 
<i>DamnBlackHeart</i>: ^^ Very cool! I need to get into that Hiei story... *starts re-reading it* @@ Might take a while to get back in writing mode for it. :P
 
<i>kahuffstix</i>: Well as they say, every good thing has an end... or something like that... >.> I'm glad it was good though and not just some story that goes on forever and that's pitiful... I'm glad you enjoyed this! ^^