Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Diary ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DEMON DIARY

"Oh God, Yusuke. I have GOT to show you this!!!!!" Kuwabara yelled as he remembered the fifty dollars promised to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Kurama woke up with a crick in his neck about to kill him. With a groan of pain, he sat up and tried to get rid of the kink. Not having much success, he was just about to leave to the bathroom when a soft voice whispered in his ear.

"Need help my little fox?" Hiei whispered as he wrapped his arms around the red head.

With a miserable nod, Kurama allowed himself to be put on the bed face first as Hiei began to massage his neck gently. His arm falling off the side of the mattress, he fumbled for his `notebook' as he called it. Hiei called it his diary but he just chose to ignore his small lover. When his fingers didn't find the book's spine immediately, he gave a grunt of irritation and dug deeper under the mattress.

With a snort of amusement, Hiei watched Kurama stick his hand under the mattress, obviously trying to find his `diary'. "Digging for gold?" he asked sarcastically. "'Cause if you find any, I demand half of it being as it was me who shoved you on the bed." He said softly as he watched his lovers eyebrows draw together in worry.

"It's not there." Kurama whispered as he looked up at Hiei. "Where could it have gone? I write everything in that book!" he hissed strickenly as he shoved himself up and lifted the mattress up. "The only other person that knows I have it, is Mother. And she would never invade my space like that." He thought out loud to himself. "You wouldn't hide it either, `cause you know how much it means to me." He said looking at Hiei.

"You have any company last night?" he questioned as he stared at his lover who was worrying more each minuet that passed.

Kurama nodded and suddenly froze. "Kuwabara." He whispered with wide eyes. "Yusuke probably put him up to something. He wouldn't do that any other way. And I did leave him alone for about five minuets. I did hear a lot of noise coming from my room, but I thought nothing of it." He said as horror came on his face. "Hiei!" he suddenly yelped. "I have how we became lovers in there!!" he whimpered in panic.

With a growl, he went out the door, yelling from down the hall, "Hurry up!! Maybe we can reach him in time to stop him from telling the whole country."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About five minuets later, both were running to Yusuke's house. They had just stopped by Kuwabara's house, and Shizuru had told them he had left about five minuets ago to go to Yusuke's. With a small growl, Hiei suddenly sped up as a large figure with a dot of red hair on his head came into view. "There's the bastard." He hissed as they both ran up to him and tackled him to the ground.

With a grunt of pain as he hit the ground, Kuwabara started panicking when he saw a pissed off Hiei AND Kurama come into his view. "Hey guys." He said with a nervous smile as he tried to get up. "What are you two doing in town?" he asked as Kurama bent down face level with him.

With a small snarl, Kurama asked, "Where is my notebook?!" he hissed. "I know you have it!! Your scent was all over my room and near the mattress! It was gone this morning!! WHERE IS IT?!" he yelled the last part.

"Ah…here!!" Kuwabara shrieked. "Here it is!!" he yelped as he threw the small book at the other man.

With a grin, Kurama stepped back. "Your turn Hiei." Was all he said as he started walking home. "Mother is gone this weekend. I need to watch the house. If you wanna come over, just come right on in." he said as he started to walk off.

With a yell, Kuwabara started to struggle in Hiei's grip as he took him over to an alley. "If you ever tell anyone what you read in that book, I'll make sure to make hell look like a picnic!!" he hissed as he slugged Kuwabara and left him in the alley. `Kurama." He thought with a rare well-meaning smile as he sped to his fox's house.

"Damn." Was all Kuwabara could say as he massaged his jaw where Hiei had punched him. "Never piss the fox and his lover off." He said to the dark alley. "Screw Yusuke and the money. I wanna LIVE!!!!" he yelped as he took off to go home and get an ice pack.

A/N: DONE!!! Lalalalalalalaaaa!!!! Woohoo!!! *^_^* as soon as I get some input on it, I'm gonna start my yu-gi-oh fic!!!! For details on that and such, go read my bio…well now…I think that's it….review PLEASE!!! My story may be finished, but I still want opinion!!!!