Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Why Am I So Itchy? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Demon Pox

I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho but I do own Zinnia and her spirit beast Yoko.


                  It was early in the morning. Zinnia had woken up from her spot in her big brother's tree. She would of slept longer but for some         reason she felt itchy. She had already gotten rid of her fleas at her last visit to the demon vet. She scratched her neck with her foot(you      know like when a dog scratches itself). Now her back was getting itchy. She tried to scratch the spot but she couldnt reach it. She gave a       low fustrated growl. She rubbed her back against the tree. She began panting(you know...like a dog.....after all...she is a wolf demon).                           Now her arms began to itch. She scratched them while still rubbing her back against the tree. Her legs started to itch as        well. The sound of Zinnia's scratching and panting awoke her big brother Hiei. He looked over at her confused. He scratched his head.

                  "What are you doing?"he asked still scratching his head.

                  "I got serious itches everywhere!"she screamed scratching her whole body incessantly. She looked up at him. "Hey....what's that          on your face?"she asked pointing at her brother. Hiei put his hand on his face. He felt a small bump.

                  "It's a bump or rash of some kind...."he looked at Zinnia. "You have some as well....." He was still scratching his head but faster.                       Zinnia felt her face. She felt several tiny bumps. She looked at her arms which were covered in small blue bumps.

                  "Hiei, whats happening to us?"she asked. "Is this some disease fire demon's get?"(remember, her being his half sister makes her          half fire demon since they have the same father). Hiei was scratching his head with one hand and his neck with the other.

                  "Not that I know of!"screamed Hiei scratching incessantly.




      &n bsp;           "You have the demon pox."said Kurama. Hiei and Zinnia were sitting on the couch in Kurama's house still scratching crazily.

                  "Demon pox?" asked Zinnia confused.

                  "I've never heard of such a thing..."yelled Hiei scratching Zinnia's back.

                  "Ah.....that feels good..."said Zinnia as her brother scratched the itch she could not reach. Kurama chuckled.

                  "The demon pox are like the chicken pox humans get but they're blue and dont clear up as fast. Demon siblings get demon pox at   the same time. This truly proves that you're brother and sister. They should clear up in a week to 10 days."

                  "WHAT?!"screamed the Jaganshi siblings at the same time. That is quite a long time to be itchy. Zinnia had just thought of       something.

                  "Hey....of siblings get the demon pox at the same time then that means that.........."




       ;            "Genkai, what are these strange blue bumps on my arm?"asked Yukina examining her arm. She began to scratch it. "They are         very itchy."

                  "Those are demon pox......they should clear up in a week to 10 days."said Genkai as she stared out the window of her temple. She         left out the sibling part obviously. "It is important that Yukina doesnt see Hiei nor Zinnia until their pox clear up."she thought to herself.



         ;          "Yes, Zinnia, you are right..."confirmed Kurama. "It is important that you dont let Yukina see either one of you. Neither should                                    Kuwabara or Keiko."(does Shizuru know? I think she does. Everyone knows about Hiei and Zinnia being brother and sister   though). He looked at the 2 demons. "Please, stop scratching. That will just make it worse. Anyway....other symptoms include-" Zinnia let        out a loud belch. She covered her mouth with her hand and blushed. Hiei stared at his sister. She was a wolf demon of course but she     never belched like that before. Kurama cleared his throat to get their attention. "Uncontrollable burping.......extreme exhaustion......and      constant urination...." Just then he noticed the Jaganshi siblings were gone. "Where did they go?". He went upstairs to find Zinnia waiting      by the closed bathroom door with her hands between her legs and shaking.

                  "Hurry up, Hiei!"she pleaded.