Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ The Horror........ ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                  "Constant urination.....just as I said..." Hiei finally emerged from the bathroom. Zinnia dashed in and slammed the door. The fire       demon yawned and stretched. "Tired, Hiei?"he asked. Hiei looked up at his fox friend.

                  "No, I dont sleep this early in the day! Im not....."he collapsed on the floor. Kurama kneeled next to him. He was sound asleep. He      heard the toilet flush and then the sink turn on......the next thing he heard was something collapse in the bathroom. He stood up and slowly     opened the bathroom door. He peeked inside. There stood Zinnia asleep with her head in the sink. Kurama quickly pulled her head out of   the sink. He sighed in relief. He threw the wolf demon over his should. He picked up Hiei and threw him over the other. He slowly walked         down the hallway. They were both heavy and water was leaking from Zinnia's head getting his shirt wet. He made a left into his bedroom.                            It was quite neat and smelled like roses. He first set Zinnia on his bed. His sheets were a deep crinsom color and his   pillows were fluffy and a leaf green color. Next he set Hiei on the bed. He looked down at his wet shirt. He sighed.

                  "I guess I should change my shirt while I'm here." he removed his shirt and threw in a clothes basket. He walked over to his dresser     and opened his drawer and exmained the clothes inside. He finally decided on a black shirt. He took it out and closed the drawer. He     slipped it on then went over to his closet. He pulled out a white jacket and put it on over his shirt and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows.                     He went to exit his room. Before he closed the door he looked at his friends. Hiei was mumbling something about sweet    snow in his sleep and Zinnia was growling in hers. He chuckled to himself and closed the door. The sound of the door closing woke up                       Hiei. He sat up and looked around then saw Zinnia sleeping next to him. He gently brushed his hand across her face. He   kissed her forehead. He layed back down and soon drifted into a deep sleep. Zinnia's growling continued for she was having a bad         dream.......

                  The wolf demon ran through the long hallways as if she was trying to get away from something. She opened a door and ran inside.                            She closed the door and locked it. She was now panting to catch her breath. "What is wrong, Zinnia?"asked a voice from   behind her. She quickly turned around to see......Hiei. She sighed in relief.

                  "It's only you, big brother...."she felt safe now that she was with him.

                  "Zinnia......"

                  "Yes?". Hiei held his arms out.

                  "How about a big squishy hug??"he asked running toward his sister. Zinnia looked frightened. Hiei wasnt himself. A flash of bright       light surrounded him. The light dimmed what was running toward her was not her brother but the large purple dinosuar. "I found you,                                 Zinnia! Now give me a big hug!" Zinnia screamed and broke down the door and made her escape. She ran down the    hallway.

                  "Wait, Zinnia I want us to play together!"said a voice above her. She looked up. Flying above her was the green dinosuar known   was Baby-Bop.

                  "No! Go away!"screamed Zinnia!

                  "Wanna hold my blankey?"she asked.

                  "No!!!!"she yelled back and ran into another room. She cwould of closed the door and locked it but as soon as she stepped in the         began floating around. "Whoa.....zero gravity!"she said as she floated all around the room. Suddenly the ground rushed up to her.                          "Ow......who turned on the gravity?".

                  "Look a doggie!"shouted a voice. Zinnia looked up. Standing in front of her was a group of rather small kids. They all tackled her.

                  "She's so furry!"said a little girl sitting on Zinnia's back and playing with her ears. Four other girls pulled at her face. Two other girls     were using her tail was a jump rope and they sang a song that went something like this.....

                  "Down in the valley where the green grass grows there sat Molly sweet as a rose. She sang, she sang, she sang so sweet that                        Barney came down to kiss her on the cheek, how many kisses did she get this week?" the began counting.                                       "One.....two.....three.....four.....five......six.......seve-" instead of jumping over the tail and little girl accidently ended up landing      on her tail. She yelped out in pain. She would of drove them away but she wouldnt attack kids. Especially human kids. The pain and       torment continued. The only thing she could do was howl for help.

                  Zinna's eyes snapped open. It was just a dream. She was in a cold sweat. She looked around. She was in Kurama's room. The        smell of the roses clamed her down a little. She looked next to her to see her brother laying next to her sleeping.