Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Yuske Arrives ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                 

    ;               A few hours later Hiei awoke. He would of gotten up but he couldnt for Zinnia was laying her head on his chest and he didnt want to      disturb her. So, he had to wait. About a half an hour later Zinnia woke up. She noticed that her brother was awake. She smiled.

                  "Hi Hiei."she sat up and yawned. Hiei didnt say anything he just sat up and stretched. The itching hadnt gone away of course so          both demons ended up scratching like crazy. Kurama opened the door. He smiled.

                  "I see you both are awa-" just then both demons zoomed out the door pushing the kitsune out the way. They both raced down the    hallway. Zinnia beat him to the bathroom.

                  "I win!"shouted the ookami from inside the bathroom claiming her victory. Hiei stood next to the bathroom shaking and scratching.

                  "Hurry up, Zinnia!"he pleaded trying to hold it.

                  "Hurry up, Zinnia!"mocked a voice. Hiei looked down the hall. There stood Yuske"He's gonna pee on himself!" laughed Yuske        pointing at the fire demon.

                  "What are you doing here, detective?"asked Hiei angrily scratching his neck.

                  "Kurama told me you two had demon pox and that he needed some help in order to care for you. But dont worry, Kuwabara doesnt     know a thing. We've got him busy......."explained Yuske.


                  Over at Kuwabara's house the idiotic spirit detective was confused by a strange note he found taped to his front door. He read it.                         "If you wanna keep an idiot busy flip to the other side."he looked on the back of the note. He read what it said. "If you wanna          keep an idiot busy flip to the other side."he looked at the front of the paper. Kuwabara kept doing this with a confused look on his face.


                  "He's real busy......"said Yuske. Hiei was banging on the bathroom door.

                  "Zinnia, hurry up!"he begged. Yuske grinned. He decided to take advantage of this moment. He began to sing a song.

                  (to the melody of twinkle twinkle little star) "Tinkle, tinkle little pee, why did you come out of pee? I was not ready yet, now my pants        are soaking wet! Tinkle, tinkle little pee why did you come out of me?".

                  "I will kill you, detective!"screamed Hiei. Just then Zinnia emerged from the bathroom. Hiei quickly dashed in and slammed the   door. Zinnia had a look of relief on her face.

                  "If I hadnt made it I might of had to go back to paper training."she said happily. Kurama chuckled.

                  "We'd sure have to cause I wouldnt want to have urine on the floor or carpet."he started. "Even though you are 438 years old you         are still just a pup." Zinnia's stomach growled. She rubbed it.

                  "Kurama.......I'm hungry..."complained Zinnia. Kurama smiled.

                  "Alright, Zinnia.....I'll go get some McDonalds....what would you like?"Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.

                  "I want a Crispy Chicken with a fruit 'n' yogurt parfait(pronnounced parfay), a sprite and dont forget the fries!"she said jumping up    and down happily. "What do you want big brother?!"she yelled so her brother could hear her in the bathroom.

                  "A parfait, triple thick milkshake, and an apple pie!"he shouted. Kurama wrote all that down on a notepad.

                  "Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can." he disappeared downstairs. The teens knew he was gone when they heard the door slam shut.