Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Yoko's in Control ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later, Zinnia and Hiei were still runnning wild through Kurama's house. It was totall trashed. Almost as bad as when they were turned into babies (Read Jaganshi Babies, my other fanfic). Yuske had recovered from Hiei's um......attack and was now desperate to stop them. He was sort of starting to regret spiking their drinks. Hiei was once agan swining from the ceiling fan and Zinnia was chewing on a pair of Kurama's shoes. Not to mention, due to the constant urination of the demon pox the entire house smelled like pee from all the places Zinnia had marked her territory. Luckily, peeing was the only mark she left around the house. After having those drinks the symptom of uncontrollable burping had reached its toll. Zinnia was letting out large burps betweens chews on Kurama's chews. Hiei also let out a large burp which shook the whole house. Yuske was pacing back and forth inside the kitchen and pulling his hair out.

"Are those 2 ever gonna stop?!"he shouted. Just then he heard 2 loud thuds from in the living room. "What was that?"he ran into the living room. There layed the 2 smashed demons asleep. Lucky for Yuske the extreme exhaustion had came up at the right time. They had fallen asleep for the 3rd time today. Yuske was too scared to pick them up since they were both smashed, especially after getting hit in his.....well you know.....anyway, he just threw a blanket over them and let them be. He smiled. "Now all I gotta do is clean this place up and Kurama'll never know what happened!". Just then the front door slowly swung open. Yuske gasped. The red head stepped inside and nearly had a heart attack when he saw and smelled his house. Yuske gulped.

"Um.....well you see.....what happened was...." Yuske looked down at the 2 sleeping demons. He pointed to them."They did it!" Kurama calmly picked up Zinnia's dog dish and examined the liquid inside. He looked up at Yuske.

"Whisky......"Kurama knew darn well that neither Zinnia or Hiei drank alcohol. Common sense let Kurama know what had gone on. Being the calm person he was he decided to let someone else take care of Yuske.......and that person was.....Yoko. Kurama slowly pulled out a small bottle with a purple liquid inside. Yuske's eyes widened for he knew what he was gonna do. Kurama drank a small portion of the liquid. At first nothing happened, but then Kurama's eyes began to turn all white. He began to glow bright gold color. Blue smoke emerged and began swirling around him until he was completely engulfed. A loud cry of a fox was heard. When the smoke cleared the 7ft tall fox demon known as Yoko Kurama stood in the completely trashed house. Yuske quivered in fear What was he gonna do?

Later, Yoko decided to make himself comfortable. He sat on the couch sharpening a his claws with a filer he had found on the coffee table. Just then Zinnia had awoken from her slumber and fortunately was no longer smashed. She felt a bit dizzy.

"Oh.......my head is throbbing...."she looked up at the kitsune.(stop! *writes word kitsune on chalkboard, clears throat* Kitsune which is pronounced kit-soo-nay is the japanese word for fox for anyone who doesnt know. It is important for people to memorize japanese words that are randomly put in a fanfic or else they can be very confusing. So the next time you see this word in my fanfic or anywhere remember that it means fox. And now....back to our show!) "Yoko!"the wolf demon jumped up and leapt onto the couch to sit next to the fox demon. Yoko stopped filing his claws and grinned.

"Hello Zinnia."he examined her face. The blue bumps were still there. "Demon pox......."he said flatly. Zinnia opened her mouth to reply but instead a belch came out. She blushed.

"Um....yes.....Hiei and I woke up with them this morning...."she explained scratching her face. Yoko sniffed the air.

"You know.....according to Yuske you marked your territory in numerous places in this human home....." Zinnia looked at him confused. She couldnt remember a thing that happened when she was drunk. Yoko gave her one of his devious smiles. "Im attracted to females with strong scents such as this one....."he purred. Zinnia turned several shades of red.

"Yoko, watch yourself.....that is my sister you're talking to...."threatened Hiei just awakening from his nap. After explaining the whole Yuske spiking the drinks thing to the Jaganshi Siblings Yoko thought of something.

"I have a suprise for the 2 of you......" Zinnia's tail began to wag rapidly.

"Oh goody! Is it something from the Makai?! Perhaps the leg of a mountain goat demon?!" Yoko laughed.

"No......"Yoko pulled out a small bell from an invisible pocket in his toga. He rang it. After a few seconds Yuske emerged from the kitchen dressed like a maid. Zinnia and Hiei stared at this bizzare sight for a while. After a minute or 2 they both bursted out into laughter. "Yuske.........do it...."

"Ah...do I have to?"complained Yuske. Yoko's eyes glowed red. "Okay Okay!" He curtsyed(I know I spelled that wrong). "You rang, sir?". Yoko's eyes changed back to their normal gold color.

"Yuske, go fetch Hiei and Zinnia a drink............non-alcoholic"he looked at the two ill demons."They are too young for alcohol......especially little Zinnia..."

"Yeah! You big meani- hey........Im not little! Im 5"0!"she whined.

"And Im 7"0". stated the kistune playing with her wolf ears.

Well, that's the end up chapter.......5? Yeah five I think. Oh and a note to that Kuramas Gurl person who seems to be the only person who's sending me reviews! Thank you very much for reading my fanfic. I greatly appreciate it. If you enjoy this fanfic then you should also read Road Trip, Jaganshi Babies, JTZ 1 & 2, and my other fanfics. I also have a fanart of Zinnia on the website. If you or anyone else would like to learn more about me or Zinnia or her spirit beast Yoko( a hamster not the fox demon Yoko) who I will put in the fanfic later please email or IM me at VIDEL7000@AOL.COM






Converting /tmp/phpBDqbvI to /dev/stdout