Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Play Time! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Later, Zinnia and Hiei had found their McDonalds food. Zinnia used her fire breath to heat it back up. Well, her crispy chicken and fries. She changed to her wolf form and began to chow down. Hiei ate his food rather quick and let out a huge belch. The whole house shook. Kurama had changed back to his original form. Zinnia had instantly fallen asleep after eating. The wolf layed on the floor sleeping. Hiei was now upstairs in the bathroom peeing again. Kurama scooped Zinnia up in his arms and layed her on the couch. He covered her with a blanket. Zinnia wagged her tail in her sleep. Oh yeah, and the smell Zinnia had left from when she was drunk and marking her territory was totally gone now. Hiei came downstairs and went to sit in the window sill. Hiei sat there silent. Kurama smiled. "You and Zinnia have become quite close ever since you've found out about your heritage." Hiei looked up at him for a sec then stared out the window. Kurama gently brushed his hand against Zinnia's cheek. "You're very lucky to have not 1 but 2 lovely baby sisters."

"What's with the random comments?"asked the fire demon. Kurama smiled.

"Well, I noticed how protective you were over Zinnia while Yoko was out."he started. "Are you afraid that someday Yoko will take her away from you?"now Kurama was just pullin' his leg. "Perhaps he'll become your in-law." Hiei's eyes widened.

"No! Never!"he screamed. "I wouldnt let Zinnia marry him if he was the last demon on Earth! I'd rather have her marry a pathetic human!" Kurama chuckled.


Later, Zinnia had awoken from her slumber and went up to the bathroom to pee again. Hiei has fallen asleep again and was peacefully napping in the window sill. Zinnia came downstairs and plopped down on the couch. She looked over to the fox demon who was sitting in the arm chair reading a book. It seemed like he was really enjoying it for a look of happiness filled his face.(awwww.....)Zinnia sighed.

"Kurama, Im bored......"she whined lowering her wolf ears in sorrow. Kurama lowered the book and stared at her. She frowned. "Can I go outside and play?"she asked hopefully. Kurama sighed.

"Im sorry, Zinnia. But you cant go outside while you're like this. What if someone were to see you?"he asked. Zinnia hadnt thought of that.

"I guess you're right....."she said defeatedly. "Then can we do something together?"she asked hopefully. Kurama smiled.

"Why, of course! What would you like to do?"he asked. She smiled.

"I want you to play with me."she confirmed. Kurama looked confused.

"Play with you?"he asked. She nodded.

"Wait here! I'll be back!" she ran upstairs. Kurama wondered what she meant by that. Finally it came to him. He laughed.

"Silly me!"he said aloud. "Zinnia is a puppy!"he remembered. Zinnia was so playful. Kurama had always kinda wanted a puppy. But his mother had always said no. But now he guess he kinda had one. And who could ask for a better puppy than Zinnia? Just then she came downstairs in her wolf form with a doggie toy rope in her mouth. She jumped up on Kurama holding the rope up to him. He smiled and grasped the other end. He began to tug on it. Zinnia began to playfully snarl and growl and tug on it as well. Zinnia's tail wagged in delight. Kurama began to pull harder, as did Zinnia.


Later, now Kurama was throwing a tennis ball on the house. He threw the ball into the kitchen. Zinnia ran into the kitchen to retrieve it. She ran back with it in her mouth. She dropped it into Kurama's hand. Drool dripped off it. Hiei had woken up and watched as Kurama played with the wolf. Kurama sighed and threw the ball again. Zinnia ran to retrieve itn again. Kurama looked at Hiei. "Hiei,.......how many have I thrown that ball?"asked Kurama wiping the salivia off his hand with a hand towel. Hiei thought for a while.

"I lost count at 398........."he said scratching his chest. Zinnia then came back once again with the ball in her mouth. She was now jumping up and down happily barking.

"Throw it again, Kurama! and then we can do it again! And again! And again! And again! And again!"Kurama understood Zinnia's barking sicne he was a fox demon. He reluctantly threw the ball again. Zinnia ran after it. Kurama was getting tired of this fetch game. He was startled by the sound of nails........or Zinnia's claws sliding across the kitchen floor. Then the was a crash. Kurama and Hiei got up and ran into the kitchen.

"Zinnia, are you okay?"asked the fox demon concerned. There layed Zinnia motionless and swirly-eyed on the floor up against the the counter. She was all white for she must of caused the flour to fall over when she crashed. Dogs claws can be very slippery on kitchen and bathroom floors....poor Zinnia.


Me: Well.......that's the end of that chapter.

Zinnia: yeah, you havent updated for a while

Me: Yep! And now we're gonna do something a little fun.

Zinnia: *gasps* You'll get Kurama to throw the ball again?!

Me: No.......sorry....

Zinnia: *wolf ears lower in sorrow*

Me: I want everyone who reads my fanfics to send the following with their reviews. 1) what you think of Zinnia. 2) Do you think she blends in nicely with the other characters? 3) which real Yu Yu Hakuhso character do you think she's mostly like?

Zinnia: *wolf ears perk up* Wheeee! Okay everyone! Tell my creator what you think of me! And remember! Be honest! Kurama said that honesty is the best policy.

Kurama: *smiles* That's right Zinnia. *throws tennis ball*

Zinnia: HE THREW THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs after it*
Converting /tmp/phpHkKYM9 to /dev/stdout