Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Sugar Rush! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zinnia awoke from her crash. She awoke on the couch. Kurama and Hiei must of moved her. She was still in her wolf form. She went out the doggy door of the front door and did her pee-pee business. Hiei was upstairs peeing. Kurama was napping on the couch. Zinnia dashed back inside. She felt bored and itchy. She scratched herself with her leg. She went over to Kurama. "Zinnia....."he said calling her name in his sleep. The wolf tilted her head to one side. She wagged her tail happily.


"Awww......he's dreamin' about me...now I feel special. "thought the wolf as she moved closer to the redhead. Instantly Kurama wrapped his arms around Zinnia and totally sufficated her. Zinnia's face began to turn blue.


"Teddy bear...."said Kurama in his sleep. Zinnia finally broke free She coughed. She then noticed the white teddy bear sitting on the ground."Polar.....come back..." he said in his sleep. She picked up the teddy bear in her mouth and sat it on Kurama's chest. Kurama must really love stuffed animals(Oooooh! Me too! I love stuffed animals!) Hiei emerged from upstairs and came over to Zinnia.


"Zinnia........."she looked up at him and then poofed up to her regular form.


"Yes?"she asked happily.


"Does Kurama have any sweet snow?"he asked. Zinnia thought.


"I dont know..."she started. "I think we ate it all last week."she got an idea. "Let's go see whats in the kitchen!"she suggested. They both went inside the kitchen and looked around. Zinnia got a chair, stood on it and searched the cupboard. Nothing good to snack on.....Anyway, Hiei searched the fridge......nothing there either. He pulled out a banana and scratch his back with it.......then his arms.....then his legs....then his neck...he then placed it back into the refridgerator and closed the door.


"Find anything?"asked Hiei looking over to his sister. She hopped off the chair and shook her head.


"No, Big Bro.........."she said sorrowfully. That is, until she noticed the pot of the brown substance on counter. "Coffee?"she asked herself taking the coffee pot off the counter and examining it. Perhaps Kurama's mother drank it. Well...she left the machine on on accident so it was still pretty hot. She sniffed it. "MMM.........smells like vanilla......"she licked her lips. Hiei was sitting at the table eating out of a bag of sugar. Zinnia sipped the coffee out the pot......she licked her lips again. "Mmmm......YUMMMY!"She ran over to her big brother. "Big Bro! Take a sip of this!"she said handing him the pot of coffee.


"Coffee?"he asked. Zinnia nodded. She took the bag of sugar and started eating it. Hiei closely examined the coffee. He took a sip. His eyes lit up. He enjoy the taste. He then began to chug it down as Zinnia chowed on the sugar. By now half the coffee was already gone. Hiei really seemed to like it. Zinnia noticed.


"Hey Big Bro you're hogging all the coffee!"she whined. She took the pot off him and chugged it down. Hiei then resumed on the sugar.



~~~~~~~~~Few Minutes Later!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"What should we do now! My tummy is nice and full!"screaming Zinnia happily jumping up and down.....as was Hiei.


"I dont know! Any more coffee?!"he screamed jumping up and down like his sister.


"Nope all gone! How about sugar?!"she asked still jumping up and down.


"Nope!"


"Okay! Let's check the fridge again!"screamed Zinnia. She ran over to the fridge and opened it. She found whipcream in a bottle. She tore off the cap and squirted it into her mouth.


"Give me some!"screamed Hiei. Instantly Zinnia shot the cream into his face. She laughed.


"Got you, Big Brother!"she said happily! Hiei pulled out a bottle of chocolate syrup. Zinnia pulled out a bottle of strawberry syrup.


"DRAW!"screamed both demons at the same time. The chocolate and strawberry was flying everywhere! They were chasing each other around, jumping on the counters and tables. Slipping and sliding on the syrup all over the floor.Their clothes were covered in brown and pink syrup. Occasionally, they'd lick it off because it tasted so good. Finally they dropped their bottles. They were empty. Now they were out of ammo. But it appeared Zinnia was wrong. She pulled a tub of ice cream out of the freezer.


"Look Big Brother!"she said holding it up. "I found ice cream!"she quickly opened it. Hiei rushed over to examine it........caramel swirl....mmmm...Anyway, they both scooped some up with their hands and shoveled it into their mouths. After a few seconds they spit it out in disgust. Hiei wiped his mouth with his sleeve.


"Disgusting! What is this crap?!"he screamed.


"Yeah! It tastes terrible!"she examined the box. "Fat Free, sugarless ice cream."she read off the side of the box. "Yucky!"she screamed. But then she got an idea. "Hey Hiei......" he looked up at her.


"Wha-"before he could finish a large glob of icecream splatted on his face. Zinnia giggled.


"Got ya!"she said happily. Hiei stared at her. He slowly scooped the icecream off his face. Zinnia gulped. "Uh....it was a joke big broth-"flying icecream hit her in the face. Hiei smirked.


"I got you......"he said calmly. It seemed Hiei could never be angry with his little sister. Zinnia wiped the icecream off her face.


"C-c-c-cold....."she said shivering since some slid down her shirt. She scooped up some of the mixture of syrup, whipped cream and ice cream on the floor and hurled it at Hiei. He dodged.


Later after the sweetness battle was over both demons were sitting on the floor looking around at the totally trashed house. "Wow......Kurama's gonna kill us when he wakes up from his nap."said the wolf demon. She looked around."How mad do you think he'll be on a scale from 1 to 10?"she asked curiously. Hiei thought.


"If it was Kuwabaka or Yuske......20.....but since we dont have a record in trashing his house.......13."explained the fire demon. Zinnia gulped.


"th-th-thirteen?"she sighed."Well....at least the kitchen cant get any messier...."she said cheerfully. Just then the flour fell off the top of the counter landing on the Jaganshi Siblings. They looked like white ghosts. They stared at each other. Finally, Zinnia started laughing. Her laugh seemed to put joy in Hiei. he stared at her for a few seconds then did something he barely ever did......he laughed along with her. This little experience was actually....fun for Hiei. He had always wished that he could of played with Yukina in his childhood. But now he has Zinnia. And she was as playful as a new born puppy. When it comes down to it Yukina and Zinnia are very much alike. Maybe not physically but in other ways. Both were sweet and sensitive. Also innocent. Zinnia has less innocence then Yukina-chan but still......it was there. Hiei loved is little sister Yukina and his even littler sister Zinnia. Ever since Zinnia came into his life he realized....that there really and truly is a God...and Jesus Christ.