Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demons Encounter ❯ Chapter 6 The Vacation and the Vistors ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the YYH characters

 

*****************************Chapters 6*********************************

The Vacation and the visitors

 

Kat and Hiei rematerialized on their black motorcycle on a beach in Daytona they waited a couple of seconds and Cory rematerialized in front of them on her blue bike. "Wait where am I and how did I get here?" Cory asked while she looked around. When she saw Hiei and Kat the look of confusion left Cory's face. "Oooooo, Pedestrians!!" Cory said as she revved her engine and sped off. As Cory was leaving Brittaney orbed in on their white bike eating a slice of pizza. "How long do you think before she is being chased by a Biker gang?" Brittaney asked. Before Kat could answer they heard loud cursing and loud threats. They looked over to see a biker gang chasing their sister. They both started to crack up and Kat said "Apparently about three seconds." Kurama and Hiei look at each other and then at the girls. "How did you know this was going to happen?" They asked as they wrapped their arms around their girls. "Um, well it kind of happens every time she sees pedestrians." Kat said as she starred into Hiei's ruby red eyes. "I think we should help her." Brittaney said because she wanted to have to have some fun. "I think that you are right. Hiei, Kurama can you wait here for a second?" Kat stated as she put her sunglasses on. Hiei and Kurama did as they were asked.

Brittaney and Kat looked at each other and sped off after the biker gang that was after Cory. Kat stood up on the seat of her motorcycle while Brittaney took over driving both of the bikes. "Cory," Kat screamed. Cory turned her head and looked at Kat. Then Kat continued, "Tun Sie den Krapfen domino trick! (Do the Doughnut Domino trick in German)" Cory thought to herself for a couple of seconds then she spun around real quick and hit the guy right behind her with her back tire. All of the gang members fell over like dominoes (Hence the name).

The sisters drove towards each other talking telepathically `I want that one' Cory told Kat while pointing to one of the bikes. `I can't use my powers right now I used it to much when I orbed you, me, Hiei, and the bikes here' Kat answered. "Fine," Cory responded out loud while pouting. When Brittaney and Kat got to Cory, Kat jumped off of the bike and did three back flips before she landed on her feet, Brittaney turned off both of the bikes off. Hiei and Kurama walked over to them. "Where did you learn to do that?" Kurama asked calmly. "Well you see one day Kat tried to stand up on the motorcycle and I got scared that the bike would fall over and she would get hurt. So, I taught myself how to drive two bikes at once." Brittaney answered. "Oh, well how did she learn to do a triple back flip?" Hiei asked. "I took gymnastics since I was three years old." Kat answered while she looked as the gang members started to surround them and a cloud of smoke appeared in front of them. "Hiei, Kurama go and get out of here that is Jasmine's cloud," Brittaney said as the three sisters got into a fighting stance. "NO!" Hiei and Kurama answered her, "We don't want anything to happen to you." Kat turned around, "If you won't go voluntarily then I will have to send you." She said this while bowing at Hiei and Kurama making them orb away.

Jasmine walks out of her cloud of smoke and says, "I can see that coming to Ningenkai gave you Baka Ningen emotions. This will be your downfall of the Infamous Three Women Bandits and the chosen one." Jasmine said as she stepped back into her cloud of smoke not even trying to defeat them then. "Who is the chosen one?" Kat asked as she looked at her sisters. Cory just shrugged her shoulders. Brittaney on the other hand looked at the ground and said, "I am……… I am the chosen one." Cory and Kat's eyes widened.

The biker gang stared at them and then ran away. "Ok that was weird." Cory said, "We have to go home so call the guys back." Esmerelda was shook out of shock. She hesitated and then she called for Hiei, Kurama, and the bikes. As soon as they all appear she says, "I told you I couldn't do that." Kat faints and Hiei catches her. "Where did Jasmine go?" Kurama asked as he hugged Brittaney.

 

*********************************With the others**************************

 

"Where did they go any way?" Yusuke asked. "They went on vacation." Botan answered. "What if they are in trouble?" Kuwabara asked. "Well they each have a communicator except Hiei, but I am sure that he won't leave Kat's side." Koenma answered. "Bring Bring." Yusuke got up, "Where are you going that is my communicator." Botan asked as she answered the communicator. Kitami and Saskia walked in with giant smiles on their faces, "We just went for a drive in the viper." Kitami said. "Yeah, it was soooo much fun." Saskia screamed. "Shhhhhh, it is Kurama."

 

***************************With Kurama**********************************

 

"Ok well we have no way of home and two of the sisters are freaking out and won't say why." Kurama said. "We don't need their help. Why did you call them?" Cory yells. "I called them because we DO need their help to get us home." Kurama answered. "No, I can get us home." Brittaney said with confidence. "We do not take the chance of you fainting too." Kurama said. He turned his attention back to the communicator.

 

*******************************With Botan*******************************

 

"Who fainted?" Botan asked. "Someone fainted well how the hell did that happen?" Koenma asked with a panicky voice. "Well I am trying to find that out." Botan answered.

 

*******************************With Kurama******************************

 

"Kat passed out from using to much power." Kurama said. "It is ok I can get me, Hiei and my bike home and I am pretty sure that Brittaney can handle the rest." Kat said in a weak voice, but before any one could object Brittaney grabbed Kurama, Cory, and the two bikes and orbed. While Hiei and her bike and Kat orbed.

 

********************************With Botan******************************

 

"It was Kat who passed out but just used her power to much." Botan said nervously, "Now she used it again to orb her, Hiei, and her bike here." At this moment Brittaney, Cory, and Kurama orbed in and Brittaney said, "I think Kat is going to orb in soon." "Are you positive that she can make it?" Kurama asked. "No," Brittaney answered while her and Cory went in the corner and started to meditate. "What are you two doing?" Yusuke and Kuwabara asked at the same time. They gave each other a death glare and started to fist fight. "Shut the fuck up we are trying to find Kat." Cory screams. This shut everyone up. Brittaney and Cory went back to finding their sister. "There let's go." Brittaney said as she and Cory ran up to Kat's room everyone followed confused.

"There you two are." Cory screamed as she ran to give her baby sister a hug. Kat was breathing hard and short and Hiei was sitting in the window surrounded by tear gems. Brittaney ran strait over to Kat and starts to heal her. It takes a lot of her energy but Esmerelda finally started to breathe normally. As soon as Hiei saw this he got up and simply said, "She needs her rest so all of you get out." Everyone saw his face and saw if they did not leave he would force them to leave so they all left. Hiei slowly walked over to Kat's bed, lay down next to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. She rolled in closer to him. "I will never let anything happen to you my love." Hiei said to Kat and kissed her on the top of her head. He shut his eyes and dozed into a semi-sleep.

 

*******************************Downstairs*********************** ********

 

"Cory, why were you and Brittaney freaking out when Kurama called us?" Botan asked. "Well you see… Jasmine said that our Baka Ningen emotions would be our down fall." Cory answered. "So, why did that make you freak out?" Kuwabara asked while scratching the back of his head. "We freaked out because she will come after the people closest to us." Brittaney answered. "A.K.A. You people." Cory added. "Yeah so what else is new?" Yusuke said sarcastically "Botan we have to go and get someone to protect them." Koenma said. "Ok Koenma." Botan said as her and Koenma disappeared. "I wonder who they are going to get." Cory said. "Probably just some other less powerful spirit detectives," Yusuke said with a smirk.

 

****************************Koenma's Office*****************************

 

"Koenma who are we going to get to protect them?" Botan asked as they ran to the filing cabinets. "Well you see Botan there is three people who need to be protected, Kitami, Saskia, and Cory. So I am going to get Jin for Cory because they knew each other back when she was little (the first time)." Koenma explained, "For Saskia I will resurrect Karasu because the sisters were the only ones to really control his bomb happy self. For Kitami I will resurrect Kuronue because I figure that Kurama can help convince him to help." Botan just stared at him. "We are just going to put them inside of the mansion's front door." Koenma stated.

 

********************************Kat's room*************************

 

Kat woke up and she felt someone's arms around her waist. She rolled over to see who it was when she saw that it was a smiling Hiei she smiled and said, "He is so cute when he semi-sleeping." She rolled away and tried to get away without waking him up. His grasp got tighter and he pulled her closer. "Hi, Hiei I know you are awake." She said. "I know." He responded. At this moment Kitami screamed at the top of her lungs. Hiei picked Kat, up bridal style and ran her downstairs. What they saw was Karasu the bomb happy freak.

"Oh what do we have here so it is true that The Infamous Three Hot Women Bandits are alive and back together?" Karasu said. "What is it to you, you Bomb happy freak?" Hiei asked as he pushed Kat behind him. "It's ok Hiei I can control his bomb happy ass." Kat said as she took a step towards Karasu. "You really think that you can pull the same crap as you did back then Brittaney." Karasu asked.

 

****************************************Flash Back***************************************

 

Brittaney was walking around when Karasu walked up to her and said, "So, what is the middle hot sexy bandit doing today?" Brittaney just looked at him and just smirked. "What was that smirk for?" Karasu asked out of confusion. Cory walked in to the hallway and laughed. "You no she is going to have some fun with you now don't you?" she said as she left because she was laughing so hard. "Oh no she is not going to be having any fun with me not like yesterday… well actually yesterday was Diablogata wasn't it you can't do anything can you." Karasu said as he decided not to take any chances and started to run to the door.

"Leaving so soon?" Brittaney said with a smirk. "Yes I am," Karasu, screams through the door as he runs into the woods. "Amateur." Brittaney says as she orbs to in front of him. "W-W-Where did you come from?" Karasu asked. "Never mind that it is time to torture." Brittaney answers as she orbs her and Karasu back into a pitch-black room. "Wait I can't move," Karasu screams. "Well what do you expect when you are well how do I put this super glued to the table." Brittaney answered with a chuckle. "Well why am I glued to the table?" Karasu asked not really wanting to know the answer. "Well seeing you bothered me I am now going to well poke holes in you with these sharp objects and fire (now we all know where Kat gets it from ^__^ that is always a good thing I think well back to the fic) and I don't wanna have to keep orbing after you so you are glues to the table." Brittaney answered with a smile on her face.

*************************************End Flash Back*************************************

 

"First of all I am Desdemona, Karasu." Kat said using her calling power. Karasu was orbed to her and she had Hiei's katana to his throat. "Second of all we are not that stupid." Kat finished. This is when every one else walked in. Kurama shuddered at the sight of Karasu and pushed Brittaney behind him. She refused to go behind him though instead she and Cory walked over to Karasu.

"Hey look who it is I think I should have some fun with him." Cory said. "Ah Diablogata, I could never mix you up with one of your sisters." Karasu said as he felt sharp pains in his legs. Cory was using a weak form of her blowing up power. "You could mix me and Desdemona up that is sad." Brittaney said as she smirked evilly. "Yeah we controlled you then and I did not have this much power so we can control you now." Kat stated.

This is when Jin appeared inside the front door. "JIN!!!!!" Cory screamed as she ran and jumped into his arms. "Only one person reacts to seeing me this way. I missed you Diablogata." Jin stated as he hugged her back. "Glad you remember me and I missed you too!" Cory answered. "Howdy Jin," Kat said as she through Karasu down the stairs. "Hey Desdemona," Jin said. "See he can tell me and Brittaney apart." Kat told Karasu. Jin just stood her a confused look. "Hey Jin," Brittaney as she walked back over to Kurama. "Hey there Brittaney," Jin responded "and I can see that you let your younger sisters date Diablogata." He put her on the ground and waited for a response. "Yes I let them both date." Cory responded with a sigh. "Well, you almost killed Hiei, twice." Kat added. "Hn" Hiei said along with walking over to the windowsill. "Now that sounds more like my long lost friend," Jin said teasingly as he walked over to the couch. Every one followed, but before Kat could make it to the windowsill she was lifted into the air. She screamed at the top of her lungs forgetting that she can orb. Hiei quickly looks to see why she screamed and Kurama does the same. "Kuronue," Kurama said with a confused look on his face. "Who wants to know," Kuronue asked as he noticed he was not holding a pathetic Ningen anymore instead he was holding a very pissed off cat demon. "PUT ME OR YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF FIRE." Desdemona said as he still just stared at her with a confused look on his face. "Who are you to be telling me what to do Onna? If you tried to fight you would fall to the ground." Kuronue said. "WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT?" Esmerelda asked as she thought `Hiei Katana.' It rematerialized in her hand. "My point being that you could really hurt your pretty little self." Kuronue answered. "Kuronue I would put her down if I were you." Kurama said. "Who do you think you are you to tell me what to do pathetic Ningen?" Kuronue asked. "I am Kurama Baka not a Baka Ningen." Kurama answered. "Plus I pretty sure that she would not hurt her self Hiei would catch her." Brittaney added. "Kurama, but you are a Ningen." Kuronue said with a confused tone to it as he dropped Esmerelda. She screamed as she fell to the ground. Then she felt Hiei's arms around her and taking his Katana back.

Kurama explains why he is in a ningen's body. "We got a lot to catch up on Kurama. Lets talk." Kuronue said as he flew down and sat on the couch. Kat smacked Kuronue in the back of the head. "What was that for?" he screamed as he turned around to see who hit him. "I did that because you picked me up, flew me to the fucking ceiling, and didn't listen to me!!!" Kat said as she sat on Hiei's lap. Koenma and Botan appeared in the middle of the living room. "I have come to explain our little guests." Koenma said as Botan hid behind him. "Well," Yusuke asked impatiently. "Jin is here to protect Cory from Jasmine." Koenma answered while dodging a shoe that was being thrown at his head. "I don't need any one to protect me pacifier breath." Cory screamed as she went to blow the ceiling fan down that was above his head. "Yes, you do now don't do that and shut up." Jin said as he took her hands down. Cory gave Jin a death glare and then finally crossed her hands over her chest and hmphed.

"Well any way Karasu is here to protect Saskia." Koenma continued. "Wait I am not going to protect any one." Karasu said as he walked out the door. "Karasu," Kat called and orbed him back to the couch. Her and Hiei closed there eyes so that they could hear each other in their head. (If that did not make any sense I was trying to say that they are not listening to Koenma but they are talking to each other through telepathy :Hiei: then why didn't you just say so?? :me: cause I did not want to!!! :Hiei: -__-) "Don't make me get the super glue Karasu," Brittaney said with a smirk. "N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O" Karasu stuttered. `This is so boring why do we have to be here I have you and I might have to kill that Kuronue guy?' Kat told Hiei in his head. "Well anyway if you don't protect the person you were assigned to, Karasu and Kuronue I am talking to you, then you will be dead again." Koenma said with a smile on his face. `We have to be here so they are under control and yes you will always have me.' Hiei replied to Kat. "Well seeing I am protecting some one who am I protecting?" Kuronue asked out of confusion. "I was getting there. You are protecting Kitami." Koenma answered. "OK." Kuronue said with a scowl on his face. "What are you going to go cry like a little baby?" Cory asked as she wiped her eyes as if she were crying. "HA," Brittaney and Kat said at the same time. "Is thing over?" Kat asked as she orbed her and Hiei up stairs to her room before the answer was told. (Me: hahahaha yea she did that to be polite :Hiei: that is polite? :me: yea for her ^^). Brittaney orbed her and Kurama up to his room. "Wait where do they think they are going I did not give them permission to leave." Koenma whined. "Yea I really don't think they care all that much and plus I think they were nicer then me I would have done that way before the end," Cory stated as she walked up the stairs.