Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ Merry Christmas With a Baseball Bat! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Doesn't It Feel Like Christmas?


Besides Zinnia, I own nothing! I must make a Christmas fanfic! Passing this up just wouldnt be right!






It was a snowy day in December. Red and green decoration everywhere! Zinnia happily walked through the winter wonder land singing joyful. "It's the most wonderful time of the year! With those kids jingle belling and everyone telling you be of good cheer! It's the most wonderful time of the year!"she sang cheerfully. She skipped pass the toy stores, shoe stores......*drool*vidoegame stores, etc. All decorated for the upcoming holiday! "It's the hap, happiest season of all! With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings when friends come to call!"her singing and skipping continued as she strolled pass Saryaski Junoir High. Tomorrow was everyone's last day before they were let out for Christmas vacation! There was a well dressed snow man in the yard."They'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting and caroling out in the snow! They'll be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of christmases long, long ago!"she came into the suburn area making her way to Kurama's house. "Its the most wonderful time of the year! There'll be much misltoe-ing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near!"she finished as she entered the house. She didnt remember the rest of the words. She removed her bandana off her head freeing her wolf ears."Kurama!"she screamed. "Im home!"she announced happily. Kurama emerged from inside the kitchen.


"Hello, Zinnia-chan."he greeted. "Where did you go?"he asked. Zinnia smiled.


"I went to the orphanage to pass out presents to all the little kids!"she exclaimed. "I want everyone to have a merry christmas!"Kurama smiled.


"That was awfully sweet of you, Zinnia."said the red head. "Especially since all the money for the gifts had come out of your own pocket."


"Yes, but it'll pay off! One: I'll be happy knowing a did something to help others in need. Two: Santa will bring me my Xbox360 because I've been so good this year!"she explained. She then remembered something. "Kurama-kun?"she asked.


"Yes?"he asked.


"When are we getting our christmas tree?"she asked hopefully.


"Tonight."he responded. "We will also be going ice skating."he added. Her wolf ears perked up.


"Ice skating?! Yay! I've been roller skating but never ice skating!"she looked really excited. "Kuwabara has hockey equipment! We can play ice hockey!"she suggested.


"Sure, why not?"said Kurama sitting on the couch.


"Wanna be on my team, Kurama?"she asked. He chuckled.


"Of course."


"Yay! Whenever christmas comes I get all warm and fuzzy inside!"she said hugging herself. She began to run around and house singing. "ITS MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME! MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME! NOW WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! WHERE HE AT?! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH A BASEBALL BAT!" Kurama laughed.


"Silly pup...."he thought to himself. Just then there was a knock at the door.


"I'll get it!"said Zinnia quickly tying back on her bandana in case it wasnt Yuske or the others. She merrily went over to the door and swung it open. "Hello!"she greeted happily. Yuske and Kuwabara stood in the door way.


"Hey Zinnia."said Kuwabara.


"We're going around the neighboorhood caroling."said Yuske.


"Can you sing a song for me?!"asked the wolf demon excitedly. Thats all that was needed to be said. Both spirit detectives began singing.


"JINGLE BELLS! BATMAN SMELLS! ROBIN LAYED AN EGG! THE BATMOBILE LOST A WHEEL AND JOKER GOT AWAY!"Kurama sighed.


"Dear Lord......"he said placing his hand on his forehead.