Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Downsized ❯ Not Sure If This Is a Good Thing ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 3.....

Miko: Hey everybody! Wow, I got a review! Well, here's another chapter, but this is going to be the last one for a while if I don't get at least 5 reviews. I check out the hit count and notice a lot of people do check my story out but they don't review. So please be kind enough to leave a comment. Constructive criticism is welcome but please, no flames. I don't flame so I expect the same from others. To me, flames are really juvenile. Anyhoo, I also have a question that I would like people to answer...would you like to see a chapter that shows who Lilly really is? It's up to you, so just let me know, okies? Now, on with the next chapter!

==========================

After what seemed like hours, the group finally rejoined at the point they first started. All except two certain demons...

"Wait a minute...we're missing a couple of people...." Kuwabara realized.

"Hey, you're right. Where are Hiei and Kurama?" Yusuke looked around.

"Kurama?" Lilly asked.

Chuckling, Yusuke looked back at her. "That's the name of his demon form. We either call him Shuuichi or Kurama. It doesn't matter."

"Oh..." Lilly whispered.

"Looks like we gotta' look for them now... Heh heh...probably can't find Hiei though...he's so short he could get lost real easy!" Kuwabara laughed.

"Baka..." a voice suddenly spoke.

Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Lilly turned around to find the source of the somewhat familiar voice..... Except...it sounded so young. It was as if there was a child nearby...

Lilly, sensing something was nearby, ran towards the tall patch of grass. When she came back out, holding something in her arms, made both Yusuke and Kuwabara gasp in disbelief....

"What the hell?!" Yusuke exclaimed.

"What happened?" Kuwabara asked.

Both boys looked down at Lilly's arms to find that she was carrying two small children. This would not have been a big deal to them except that these two children were the two demon partners that they had lost track of!

"I have no idea... I just walked over there and there they were! They must have found the bad guy and he must have turned them into babies..." Lilly concluded.

In one arm, a tiny Hiei looked up at Kuwabara and quickly buried his head into Lilly's shirt.

"Heh, guess he looked at your face, Kuwabara..." Yusuke snickered.

"How'd ya' like a couple of smacks to the head?!" a furious Kuwabara shook his fist at the detective.

Ignoring the other two, Lilly looked down at her other arm, watching a very hyper Youko-Kurama whom also was a baby. The small kit began to laugh at the actions of Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"I can't believe it. Look at them...babies!" Yusuke exclaimed.

The young spirit detective gently walked up to Lilly and peered down at the young demons. Youko immediately lifted his little arms up to Yusuke, "wagging" his tail as he begged to be held by him. Little Hiei, being extremely shy, continued to bury his face deeper into Lilly's shirt.

"Well, how about that? He likes me." Yusuke smirked, taking the young kistune in his arms.

No sooner had Yusuke finished his sentence did the baby Youko start pulling and smacking at his face and hair.

Now it was Kuwabara's turn to laugh. "Yeah, he really does like you...heh..."

Yusuke, with one hand holding onto Kurama, tried using his free hand to pull the strong arms of the baby away from his hair. Getting attacked from both sides was not fun at all. "Ow....shut up, Kuwabara! Ow!! Damn, this little guy got a strong grip."

"What's wrong with shrimpie?" Kuwabara asked, having noticed that Hiei was still hiding.

Lilly then looked at the said tiny fire-ice demon in her arms who was still hiding in her shirt. She also noticed how tightly he was holding onto her. As she gently passed her hand over his head, Hiei slowly began to lift his head up to face her.

"Something wrong? Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen. Okay, Hiei-chan?" Lilly whispered.

The young woman's soft voice somehow soothed him, and the smile on Hiei's face proved it. Making a tiny squeal of happiness, Hiei quickly wrapped his arms around Lilly's neck in a tight embrace.

"Well, I think we should get out of here for now.... Maybe we can think of a plan against this guy." Yusuke stated.

The baby kitsune in Yusuke's arms then made his way on top of his shoulders and gently grabbed his hair. This made the young man chuckle and he then placed Youko back in the safety of his arms.

"Yeah, let's go back to my house. We can think there..." said a more calm Kuwabara.

Both Lilly and Yusuke nodded, following the tall fighter close behind. The two baby demons in their arms calmed down slightly and soon began to fall asleep.

When they finally arrived at Kuwabara's home, Shizuru walked calmly into the den. "Where were you, baby brother?"

'Oh no...I just know she's gonna' say something....' Kuwabara thought to himself as he looked at Yusuke and Lilly who were still holding the babies, Hiei and Kurama.

"Um...we were just hanging out. At the.... mall." Lilly tried to answer.

"Wait a sec....those two babies look like the other two guys that you hang out with... As a matter of fact, I get the same feeling of when they are around. Alright, what happened?" Shizuru questioned.

Heaving a sigh, Yusuke sat down on the couch at the center of the room. He soon began to explain what was going on while still cradling a sleeping Youko in his arms. Lilly also cuddled a sleeping Hiei as she sat next to Shizuru on another couch. Kuwabara also sat, in a chair beside Yusuke.

"So, let me get this straight. There's this demon going around, posing as a human, and tries to steal energy from people that he randomly meets? And he also has the power to do stuff like what he did to your pals over there?" Shizuru asked.

"Yes, basically. And we have to find and stop him before something terrible happens." Lilly whispered.

The young woman then looked down at Hiei who was still in her arms. He began to yawn and soon opened his large, deep red eyes.

"Hi, Hiei-chan. Are you hungry?" Lilly smiled at him lovingly.

Still half-asleep, all the little fire-demon could do was just nod as he sleepily used the back of his hand to rub his eye. Lilly, as gently as she could, pressed Hiei closer to her as she slowly rose from her seat and walked into the kitchen.

"Imagine... they were just so nice and sweet as little babies... Even shrimpie..." Kuwabara laughed.

"That's more than we can say for you..." Shizuru smirked.

"Hey, stop that!"

"Why? It's the truth."

The brother and sister then continued to insult each other. Even with all the noise around him, baby Youko continued to sleep on and cuddled even closer against Yusuke's warm body. Yusuke laughed and continued to watch the tiny kitsune as his tail swayed back and forth while every now and then an ear would move slightly.

"Who would think that this is the legendary bandit? He's got such an angelic-looking face." Yusuke whispered.

That comment immediately hushed Kuwabara. Very confused, he turned to the young spirit detective. "Whoa, what's up with that, Urameshi? You get around babies and you're nuthin' but mush."

Before Yusuke could get back at him with an insult, there was a knocking at the door. Thinking that the whole scene before her was quite amusing, Shizuru placed a huge smile on her face as she rose from her chair to answer the door. At the front door, stood a group of young girls...Keiko, Botan, and Yukina to be exact.....

"YUKINA-SAN! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU!" Kuwabara practically leaped from the center of the den to Yukina at the front door.

Startled, Yukina just sweatdropped and tried to sweetly smile at him. Everyone watched and also began to sweatdrop. After several moments, Keiko moved to the side where Kuwabara's sister, Shizuru was standing.

"Hi, Shizuru. We just wanted to check up on the guys. Besides, Yusuke left me with Puu all day and I thought I should bring him back to him. So, what's up?" Keiko greeted the older woman warmly as the tiny bird-like animal landed on her shoulder.

"Keiko?! What are you doin' here?!" Yusuke exclaimed, abruptly rising from his seat.

This sudden action and noise scared Youko who almost immediately began to cry. Walking back into the room while cuddling a now full and content Hiei, Lilly wanted to see what was going on. She noticed everyone looking at each other before they turned their gaze to the scene between a most angry Keiko and a distressed Yusuke.

"Yusuke? What's going on?" Keiko looked at him.

All Keiko could see was the baby whom was crying in his arms. She then stormed up to him and looked at him with a not too pleased expression, completely ignoring the fact that the baby was not even human. Yusuke on the other hand was trying so desperately to calm the wailing Youko.

After some time Yusuke was able to hush the baby kitsune. Lilly then took both Hiei and a sniffling but more calm Youko to one side of the room to play. This left the rest of the group to have their discussion and some most needed explaining....

To be continued......

Miko: Yatta! Another chapter done! ::jumps happily and glomps Kurama::

Kurama: I'm so happy for you, Miko-chan. ^_^;

Miko: ::blush blush:: I love it when you call me that. =D

Kurama: errr....::blushes slightly::

Miko: hee hee, daijobu...i won't molest you or anything....::sprouts devil horns:: yet...

Kurama: ::really nervous now::

Miko: hee heee! that's all for this chapter! Please review! Ja ne!