Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Drowning in a Smile ❯ Drowning in a Smile ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drowning in a Smile
by Akatriel

************************************************************************ ***********************************
Disclaimer: Don't own it.
************************************************************************ ***********************************

Your eyes. That's what I notice about you every time you come near me. Always.

When I look at you, my own are drawn to your eyes. It's mesmerizing, really. How you draw people in. How you make them feel as if they could just drown in the pools of your eyes.

Or maybe that's just me.

Another thing about your eyes; it makes people trust you. Like they can just spill their darkest, most well hidden secrets and emotions to you. Like you would never -not- keep their secret.

That was my biggest mistake. Telling you about my most well kept secrest, fears, emotions. Everyday I stare into your eyes, willing you not to give them away. And you don't.

I still can't tell if that was the most humiliating or proudest moment of my life.

Hmm.

You know, I've never really thought about eyes before I met you.

But now they're all I think about. Particularly yours.

How it would feel for you to look at me affectionately. How it would feel for you to smile, just once, using your eyes.

How it would feel for your eyes to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

For now, though, I'll settle for seeing you smile with your eyes. Right now, that would be enough.

For now.

-End-

************************************************************************ ********************************

I know it was weird. Right now I can't seem to work out plot lines, or stick to them. Is this what they call a plot line writer's block? @_@ I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

Like it? Hate it? Tell me!!!