Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Every time it Rains ❯ Every Time It Rains ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yamakaza living her life without Neko and one faithful night reminds her of everything about him, “Everytime It Rains” by Ace of Base.
 
I see dark clouds out my window
I know the storm is coming any minute
And the thunder just confirms my fears
And I know the tears are in there
 
She stands in front of the grave of her dearest friend and once future lover. She tells the grave, “I came . . . like I promised . . . why won't you fulfill yours . . .”
 
I'll be crying unable to stop
Look here comes the very first drop
`Cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
 
Rain continues to fall even as she stands in front of the grave it was raining all day. She never cried on rainy days since she lost him but this day was different her beloved died on this day and it was raining to. He didn't have a chance . . . shot right in the heart.
 
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you . . . I taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains . . . I get wet
 
“My heart still aches for you,” she began to cry once again, “We were free of the law but now . . . after all these years no one has yet to be able to kill me . . . I want to be with you . . .” She falls to her knees as her heart begins to ache again.
 
Darling I am still in love with you
As time passes by it just intensifies
I know I'll never be with you again
I'll never find another with that kindness in his eyes
 
“I miss . . . and love . . . you so much . . .” she told the grave as she held herself as she cries the hardest that she had ever cried in years. “I want it to end . . .”
 
I'll be trying unable to stop
Look here comes the very first drops
`Cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
 
“No matter what I do . . . no one can end it for me! Why can't I follow you?” she cried out to the grave. “Is this how you felt when I left you behind? . . . Is this a part of you revenge? . . . No it can't . . .”
 
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you . . . I taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains . . . I get wet
 
“I'd be lying if I told you that every rainy day I never thought of you . . . I just never cried for you . . . Keonma-sama said he doesn't even know where your soul went . . . I just want to see you one last time to tell you want I never got to tell you before you . . . left me . . . the time I left you.”
 
On sunny days I'm all right
I walk in the light
And I try not to think about
The love I live without
 
“I regret putting you in that spell . . . I never realized it was a trap for me . . . I betrayed you that day . . .”
 
But every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
But every time it rains
 
“I still love for all this years like no other . . .”
 
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you . . . I taste you
I cannot forget
 
“I did kill the man responsible for that day,” she continued not noticing a person coming up behind her.
 
Every time it rains . . . I get wet
`Cause every time it rains
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
 
“It was just jealous Yuma-kun . . . he couldn't understand the reality of the situation,” as she became calmer.
 
I feel you . . . I taste you
I cannot forget
Every time it rains . . . I get wet
`Cause every time it rains
 
“Please forgive me for that day.”
“Already have Shila,” said an Australian from behind her.
 
 
I fall to pieces
So many memories the rain releases
I feel you . . . I taste you
I cannot forget
 
She turned and saw a wild dog (Australia) youkai standing behind her with an umbrella. He continued, “Y'now a beaut like you shouldn't be out in the rain like this. Ya'll get sick.”
Without warning she got to her feet and grabbed him in a hug as she mumbled in his shirt with tears running down her face, “Shut up you idiot.”
 
Every time it rains . . . I get wet