Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Everybody's Fool ❯ Chappy one! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

EVANESCENCE LYRICS

"Everybody's Fool"

The girls always swarmed around the red head. He typically took it well, eventually being able to sneak off. But one girl in particular always stayed away, never joined the throng of rabid psycho's. He was her job, her partner in ways. Her spirit detective. Every time he looked at her, she died inside of happiness, but her happiness was short lived as he was glomped by girls. She never had a chance to tell him what she thought…

perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that
never was and never will be
have you no shame don't you see me
you know you've got everybody fooled

Kurama walked down the hall as she sat outside, she watched him head towards her but was cut off as twenty or so girls converged on him at once. Some of them going as far as to get down on their knees.


look here he comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now I know he
never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled

His mother didn't know his other side, where he went when he was gone for so long. The woman was ignorant. Not really but… Either way, no one knew of the pain Kurama had gone through. Losing his best friend, almost losing his life over a handful of times, wounds that would kill- peircing his skin… no one ever would have thought…


without the mask where will you hide
can't find yourself lost in your lie

He didn't think anyone would find out, and no one ever did…


i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don't love you anymore

`I can't believe I loved him… he's a fool… He breaks my heart all the time, why then do I still love him? Why can't I get over him?!'


it never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled

it never was and never will be
you're not real and you can't save me
somehow now you're everybody's fool

`The one time I need him, he is not there.' Botan takes a deep breathe and falls over the side of deaths walk. He never knew and now he never will. She would never tell him who she really was…