Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ The Girls' Locker Room ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Zinnia shyly entered the girls' locker room. According to Ms Perfetti everyone is required to take a shower in the locker room. Zinnia felt uncomfortable being butt naked in front of other peole even if they all were girls.(I dont blame her!) She stood wrapped in a towel. She looked around at all the other girls taking a shower and talking with their friends as if it was no big deal! "I cant do this...."she thought to herself. Suddenly she felt a hand being placed on her shoulder. She jumped startled. She spun around to see Keiko.

"Zinnia, it's so great to see you!"she aid hugging the wolf demon. Zinnia sighed in relief.

"It's great to see you two. We havent seen each other since 2 months ago at the Valentine's Day Festival."she said happily. Keiko smiled.

"So did you take your shower yet?"she asked. Zinnia laughed nervously.

"Um....no..."she said.

"Why?"asked the brunette. Zinnia looked down.

"Well....um.....Im kinda embarrassed.....to be naked in front of other people."she explained. Keiko laughed.

"I use to have to the same problem."she said. "Just dont worry about it! No one's gonna stare at you. And the faster you take a bath the faster you can get dressed to cover yourself up." Zinnia sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."said the wolf demon with smile.

"Well, I'll be leaving now. I want to get to 3rd period early. Bye Zinnia."

"Bye..."said the wolf demon as she waved goodbye to Keiko. Zinnia shyly looked around at her surroundings then slowly removed the towel from her top haalf. She had to keep her body half covered because of her tail. She then began to wash herself up. Once she soaped up the top half she stuck her hand down the towel covering up her bottom half to get that clean without removing the towel.

"Hey!"said a red head girl coming over to her. Zinnia jumped startled.

"What?! What did you see?!"asked the wolf demon frightfully. The girl stared at her.

"Are those real?"she asked. Zinnia looked down at her chest.

"These? Um.....yes...I guess...."she said a bit embarassed. The girl's eyes widened.

"Wow, really?!"she turned to a group of girls. "Hey girls, come over here!"she yelled. About 4 or 5 girls ran over.

"Wow, are those real?!"screamed a blonde.

"Dang, you must get all the guys!"said a black haired guy.

"Yeah, I bet you have a lot of guys in your life."said a brown haired girl. Zinnia quickly covered up her top half. She blushed.

"Well.....there are a lot of guys in my life...but we're just friends."she said nervously.

"Who are they?"asked the red head. Zinnia thought for a while.

"Well, there's Yuske Urameshi......" all the girls gasped.

"Yuske Urameshi?! That punk is your friend?!"screamed the brown haired girl.

"Arent you afraid he'll beat you up or something?!"asked the blonde.

"No, I know he's rough around the edges but he's a really good person. Anyway, there's Kazuma Kuwabara."she continued. All the girls started cracking up.

"That duffus is your friend?!"laughed the red head. Zinnia frowned.

"Yes....he may not be the smartest guy but he's really nice. Anyway, there's....my big brother Hiei. He's my half brother. We have the same father. There's Mitari. I met him around Valentine's Day. And last but definately not least is Kura.....I mean Shuichi Minamino." All the girls were like this now O.O

"Shuichi Minamino of Meiou High?!"screamed the brown haired girl.

"Um...yes..."confirmed Zinnia. "We're really close. He's the nicest guy I know. Mitari is nice too but he has low self esteem. My brother is mainly nice to me but Shuichi's nice to everyone. We hang out a lot." All the girls were like this again O.O

"Oh my gosh! He's like totally hot!"screamed the blonde.

"Im so jealous of you!"screamed the black haired girl. "Is he like your boyfriend?" Zinnia blushed.

"Wha-what?! My boyfriend. No! It's not like that! We just hang out you know....go to the mall, or the movies, eat dinner at his house. He even one time took care of me when I had the demon po.....uh I mean chicken pox.!"Zinnia quickly covered up her mouth with her hand. Now she had given the girls the wrong idea.

"Oh my gosh! He is your boyfriend!"screamed the red head. Zinnia sweatdropped.

"No, I mean its like that! I mean true we do this stuff together but we do this with my other friends."Zinnia looked up at the clock."I-I have to go get dressed so I can go to 3rd period!" with that she ran from then showers to get dressed.
Converting /tmp/phplxH2BG to /dev/stdout