Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ Lunch and Chaos In Mr Iwamoto's ClassRoom ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


After a few more periods was lunch. Zinnia walked down the hall looking for the cafeteria. She bumped into someone. She fell on her buttocks. "Ow! Oh my gosh, Im so sorry! I wasnt paying attention and...."she looked up to see who it was. It was Yuske. "Oh.....Hi Yuske!"she said happily. Yuske gave her a hand and helped her up.

"Going to lunch?"he asked. Zinnia nodded.

"Yea....but...I dont know where the cafeteria is...."she said with a sigh. Yuske placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You can eat on the roof with me."he offered. Zinnia smiled.

Once they were on the roof Zinnia seemed to magically pull out a cup of shrimp ramen noodles and a bottle of water. She poured the water in the cup and used her fire breath....on a lower power I might add to heat it up. Steam exited the cup and the smell danced around the wolf demon's nose. She took out a fork and began to eat. Yuske pulled out a hoagie and began to chow down.

"So, how's school?"asked a voice. Both teens spun around to see Hiei. Zinnia sat down her cup of noodles and ran to hug him.

"School is great! I mean, I dont like school but its great cause Im with Yuske and Kuwabara!"she said happily. Yuske looked up from his hoagie.

"Hey, Hiei..."he said dully. Zinnia then remembered something.

"Hey you guys, now that I got you both together there's something I wanna tell you both."she stated. Hiei and Yuske both stared at her to here their youngest(yes, Zinnia is the youngest out of all the YYH peoples. Why? Cause I made her and I said so!) friend's news. "Im gonna try out for cheerleaders!"she shouted. Hiei looked confused. Yuske smirked.

"Cheerleaders? Arent those the giddy acting ningen girls who dance and perform for other like some kind of monkeys?"asked the fire demon. Zinnia frowned.

"But...but big brother.....it looks like a lot of fun! And I want you guys to come to my tryouts today. Please? Pretty please?"she begged.

"I'll definately come, Zinnia! Im sure you'll do great!"said the spirit detective encouraging the wolf demon. Zinnia looke happy. She then turned to Hiei.

"Will you come, bro?"she said sweetly. Hiei stared at her for a sec.....the nodded. Zinnia hugged him tightly! "Yay! You're the greatest, Hiei! Oh yeah, make sure you bring Kurama and Mitari too, okay? I want us all th be together! The last time I visited you guys was 2 months ago for Valentine's Day. I really missed you guys while I was home in America."she let go of the fire demon freeing him from her tight anaconda like embrace.



After lunch it was 6th period. Zinnia quickly entered Mr. Iwamoto's science class. She sat in the back with Keiko and Kuwabara. "Zinnia, I didnt see you at lunch."whispered Keiko.

"Yeah well, I ate lunch on the roof with Yuske."she replied happily. After the bell rang Mr Iwamoto was ready to start the lesson. He then noticed Zinnia sitting with Kuwabara. His eyes widened.

"Mr. Akashi, wasnt lying! That new exhange does hang out with Kuwabara and Urameshi!"he thought to himself. Zinnia blinked.

"Hey, Mr Iwamoto? Are you okay, sir? You seem as if you saw a ghost."said Zinnia looking concerned.

"And she even seems like such a nice girl!"he thought to himself. "Y-yes.....Im fine."he said aloud to the wolf demon. Zinnia smiled.

"Oh, okay! Just checking!"she said happily. Mr Iwamoto cleared his throat.

"Okay, open your books to page 362 and follow along as I read this section."said the teacher opening up a science as everyone else did including Zinnia. As Mr Iwamoto read the section in the book some people took notes and some such as Kuwabara fell asleep. Zinnia yawned.

"This real boring, huh, Yoko?"she said whispering down to her friend in her pocket. Except....there was no response. She blinked. "Yoko?"she looked down in her pocket. Her hamster friend was no where to be found. She looked down at the floor. "Yoko? Where are ya, little buddy?"she asked. She looked up and gasped. Yoko the hamster was lounging in Mr Iwamoto's mug of hot coffee sitting on the desk. Zinnia's eyes widened as she watched Mr Iwamto lift up her cup to take a sip of the caffine. She gulped. "Um....excuse me, Mr Iwamoto."she said aloud. He looked up at her.

"Zinnia, you're new so I'll let you know.....during class you are suppose to follow along and take notes...."he confirmed.

"But, Mr Iwamoto I-"

"AN REMAIN SILENT!!"he screamed. Zinnia instantly became quiet. She then began to pray for her poor little Yoko. Once Mr Iwamoto felt the furry feeling on his lips. He then saw the hamster. "AAAAAHHHH! RAT!"he screamed dropping the glass on the floor. The mug shattered into a million pieces. This caused everyone to wake up. Yoko plopped down on the floor and ran all across the classroom as Mr Iwamoto tried to stomp on him. "DIE YOU RAT!" screamed the teacher. Suddenly Mr Iwamoto picked up a shovel from the corner of the classroom and began swinging at the the poor spirit beast. Zinnia jumped out of her seat and ran over to Yoko's aid.

"Mr Iwamto, please dont kill him!"pleaded Zinnia. She dived onto the floor to grab the hamster. Mr Iwamoto beat the shovel onto the floor.....except it his Zinnia on the head. Her eyes glowed red and she roughly hit the base of the shovel out of anger causing it to swing up and hit Mr Iwamoto in the face. Her eyes changed back to their normal color. She looked around. "Oh my gosh, what did I do?!"she thought to herself. She looked up at Mr Iwamto who had the shovel stuck on his face. She quickly stuffed the hamster in her pocket, stood up and pulled the shovel off his face. The man's face was extremely angry and his glasses were broken. Zinnia laughed nervously. "Um...you're okay, right sir?"she asked nervously. Mr Iwamoto's face turned red as Kurama's hair.

"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!"he screamed in her face.
Converting /tmp/phpKMUcTp to /dev/stdout