Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ The Principal's Office and The Parent-Teacher Conference ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Mr Takenaka, this student struck me in the face with a shovel!"screamed Mr Iwamoto pointing to Zinnia who was sitting in a chair in front of Mr Takenaka's desk. Mr Takenaka looked at the young teen.

"Zinnia.....is this true?"he asked calmly. Zinnia frowned.

"Yes, sir....."she said.

"See, she admitted it! On top of that she hangs out with that thug Kuwabara!"she screamed still pointing at the teen. Yuske and Kuwabara stood outside of Mr Takenaka's office listening.

"But....but it was an accident, Mr Takenaka! Please let me explain!"she pleaded. Mr Takenaka sighed.

"Go ahead."he said. Zinnia then began to explain.

"Mr Iwamoto was gonna kill a hamster and he kept trying to hit it with a shovel and then I dove to save it and when Mr Iwamoto swung to hit the hamster it hit me instead and I knocked the shovel base off of me from a reflex and it accidently hit Mr Iwamoto in the face!"she was now panting for she said that all in one breath.


"I saw the whole thing!" whispered Kuwabara to Yuske as they listened from outside the office. "Zinnia's telling the truth!". Yuske was starting to get burned up.

"First Mr Iwamoto wants to get rid of us and now he's torturing Zinnia! I even heard Mr Akashi say something about expelling Zinnia along with us." Kuwabara's eyes widened.

"What are you serious?!"he asked. Yuske nodded.

"Yeah....see what happened was....."

~~~~~~~~~~~Yuske's Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr Urameshi, you havent turned in a single homework assignment this year. Keep it up and you'll end up on welfare!"scolded Mr Akashi at Yuske after the rest of the class had left.(Doesnt Mr Akashi look like a rat?)He would of continued his lecutre but then he heard screaming from the hallway. Mr Akashi quickly ran over to the doorway and peeked out. He gasped as he saw the new exchange student Zinnia beating up the blonde bully. His mouth dropped open. "She's a thuggish punk just like them!"his eyes narrowed."Well, then I must add her to my expelling plan with those two other idiots...."

~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Yuske's Flashback~~~~~~~~~


"And that's what happened...."finished Yuske. Just then Zinnia came through the office door with her head down.She then noticed Yuske and Kuwabara.

"Hey guys...."she said sadly. This was definately not the Zinnia they knew. The sweet happy-go-lucky wolf demon with a big heart.

"Zinnia, you didnt get expelled did you?!"screamed Kuwabara. Zinnia sighed.

"No......"

"Did you get detention? It's not that bad! I've been there thousands of times!"said Yuske proudly.

"No....."

"Did you get suspened?"asked Kuwabara.

"No..."she started. "I have a parent-teacher conference."she now had tears in her eyes. "And....and Mr Takenaka says I cant participate in the cheerleader tryouts!"she said tearfully. She sniffled.


After school they all were in Kurama's house doing homework. Well, Kurama, Zinnia and Mitari that is. Kuwabara and Yuske never do their homework. "So your principal scheduled a parent-teacher conference?"asked Kurama. Zinnia nodded as she wiped her tears on a tissue.

"Yes..."said Zinnia. "The problem is that.......my father is dead and my mother is in America and of course she's a demon." Mitari felt really bad for Zinnia.

"Hey Mitari, this could be your chance."whispered Kuwabara. Mitari stared at him confused.

"Yeah!"whispered Yuske. "Maybe you can try to comfort her..."said Yuske with a wink.

"H-how?"whispered the blonde. Yuske and Kuwabara sighed.

"You're hopeless....."whispered Kuwabara. Mitari put his head down.

"You gotta hold her close and whisper in her ear that it's all gonna be okay. Then.......lip lock!"whispered Yuske. Mitari rapidly shook his head "no".

"N-no! I cant do that!"he whispered. Yuske rolled his eyes.

"Listen....do you love her?"he whispered.

"Yes!"whispered the blonde.

"Do you wanna hold her?!"

"Yes!"

"Please her?!"

"Yes!"

"Lay her?!"

"Yes!"he then realized what he had just said. "I-I mean no! No, I'd never do that!" Yuske and Kuwabara started snickering.

"Man, you got him good, Urameshi."whispered Kuwabara. He then turned to Mitari. "I'll go buy some rubbers for yall."he started. "What size do you need?"he asked. Yuske and Kuwabara both started laughing but it was too quiet for the others to hear. Mitari now had tears in his eyes.

"N-no! Y-you tricked me into saying that! I'd never do that to her!"he cried.

"Never do what?"asked Zinnia. Now Kurama, Hiei and her were staring at him. Kurama glared at Yuske and Kuwabara.

"What did you two do to him?!"asked the redhead.
Converting /tmp/phpZDw3sF to /dev/stdout