Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ FAMILY SECRETS ❯ When Youko Met Nano... ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FAMILY SECRETS

[AnimeJunkie’s Room]

AnimeJunkie: *chuckles* I may have to start a Nano Fan club if this keeps up.

AJ resumes typing more chapters for her story and organizing her ideas for new songfics. Yukina sits in a beanbag chair playing with the pets and closely guards the tape she shot of Hiei screaming like a girl from two little kittens and a ferret who will have an interesting role to play later on in FS.

Yusuke: So, AJ. When are we gonna meet this girl you keep talking about.....Kali?

AJ: *looks at Yusuke* You’ll meet her soon enough. She is my co-author after all; she’s the one who came up with the outfit ideas for the last chapter so I want all you reviewers to give her HUGE PROPS! I still wonder if she has any fics to plug. I guess if she does, she’ll mention them when she gets here. *resumes typing the next chapter*

Kurama: *stands behind AJ and looks down at her smiling* You must love torturing me, don’t you?

AJ: *looks up at Kurama and grins* I have absolutely NO idea what you’re talking about.

Kurama: *chuckles* You know perfectly well what I’m talking about; we (he and Gwen) were in the middle of another make-out session and we were interrupted again. Must you drive your readers crazy by doing that?

AJ: I’m not driving them crazy. You know what they say...always leave them wanting more.

Kuwabara: Are you talking about the readers....or Kurama ‘cause I KNOW he wants more! *has a perverted grin on his face*

AJ glares at Kuwabaka as Kurama’s face starts to match his hair color.

Koenma: AJ, you are gonna write more stories, right? Because I want one starring me and Bo....uh....someone special. *blushes*

Koenma turns his face from Botan as she looks up at him; she could swear she heard him start to say her name.

AJ: *chuckles* I’ll see what I can do. Now, who’ll do the Disclaimer this time? How about you, Botan?

Botan: *looks up at AJ surprised and points to herself* Me?

AJ: *chuckles* You see any other Grim Reapers in here?

Botan: Ok, I’d love to. *smiles and stands up. As she gets ready to say the disclaimer, Koenma has a dreamy look in his eyes as he watches Botan* (Disclaimer) *clears her throat* AnimeJunkie does not own Yu-Yu Hakusho or its characters. As I stated before she DOES own the computer she’s typing on and I’m hoping she’s type one for me about a blue-haired girl with a secret crush. *blushes as she thinks about Koenma who turns his head as she looks back at him*

AJ: I smell another love connection. *winks* I appreciate your patience with me; thanks for not giving up on me when I was so late updating. {STUPID PHONE COMPANY!} Now for the REVIEWER SHOUT-OUTS: MM.ORG: “DON’T CARE ABOUT LOGGING IN, JUST WANNA REVIEW” (A/N: and yes they actually wrote that. ^_^), EEEEEVIL CLIFFIE (A/N: same as the one before), TRISH, MEGGYBOO, KATIEPATIE, KITSUNELUVUH, KATARA, BLACK PRINCESS, ZEANA AND KOGARASHI (A/N: THANKS FOR THE COOKIE! ^_^) *chuckles* Thank for all your reviews guys; it means a lot to me...even if you don’t sign in to do it. ^_~. But it does sound kinda funny saying “THANKS, DON’T CARE ABOUT LOGGING IN, JUST WANNA REVIEW! But a review’s a review, right? Hey, I’ll take it any way I can get it! ^_~. OH, one more thing. Here’s an EXTRA-SPECIAL SHOUT OUT for SHADOWYASHA-She came up with the idea for this chapter.

Kurama walks to ShadowYasha and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Kurama: Thank you very much, ShadowYasha. *winks*

AJ: {Whoa! I didn’t mean THAT special, Kurama. I just hope fangirls don’t storm my room. ^_~} And now....FAMILY SECRETS!

{...}-Gwen’s thoughts

/.../-Kurama’s thoughts

~...~-Youko’s thoughts

‘...’-everyone else’s thoughts

*********************************************************** *******************

LAST TIME on FAMILY SECRETS........

Youko: ~Since you didn’t finish the kiss, I figured I would pick up where you left off. *smirks* Why should you have all the fun?~

Kurama: /YOUKO! GET OUT OF HER ROOM NOW!!/

Youko: *puts his hands over his ears* ~LA LA LA LA LA LA, I CAN’T HEAR YOU, KURAMA!~

Kurama: /Youko! I’m warning you! You.....*is still yelling but Youko hit the mute button*/

Youko: ~Alone at last! As I said before, why should Kurama have all the fun? I never got to kiss you yet and now seems like as good a time as any. Being the Master Thief I am, I think it’s only proper to steal a kiss. It’s a lot more fun than just waiting. And there’s nobody awake to stop me.~ *inches closer to Gwen’s face* ~Nobody at all. *smirks sexily*~

*************************************************************** ***************

Youko was literally inches from Gwen’s face when he began to closely examine her features. He was thankful that she was sound asleep because she would NEVER let him get so close to her otherwise. He took his clawed hand and gently brushed a few stray hairs from her closed eyes; the silver strands seemed to shimmer as the moonlight from window struck them. He marveled at the graceful features of her face and was tempted to touch it, wanting to feel the smoothness of her skin just as Kurama was lucky enough to accomplish, but thought better of it fearing it would wake her up. His golden orbs traveled to Gwen’s slightly parted lips; he noticed just how full and luscious they looked as she unconsciously licked her lips while still in a deep slumber.

Youko: *whispers to himself* So, my dear. It seems I finally have you right where I want you. You look so innocent sleeping like that, so angelic. Yet, tonight, you looked like your polar opposite; dressed like the devilish temptress I know resides within you, just waiting to be released. You may not realize it, but we’re a lot alike, you and I. We both have two sides to our personality; one of which most of us like to keep locked away. I guess that’s what I find so intriguing about you; no matter how much of your soul you reveal to people, you always leave a little tidbit to the imagination. And from what I’ve seen, you have a very active imagination. But you see, mine is not as developed; I’m dying to know how your lips would feel pressed against mine, to know if they feel as soft as I think they are and if they taste as sweet as I’ve always thought they would.

[Nano’s Room]

Two doors down the hall from where Youko was having his own late night “snack” (A/N: Get your minds out of the gutter, people! ^_~), a half-awake Nano rose up from her bed hot and damp with perspiration; she was having her recurring dream of battling a room full of ninjas with Billy Blanks. (A/N: I STILL don’t own him.) She swung her legs over the side of her bed, put her slippers on and sluggishly got out of bed to head for the kitchen for something to drink. As she slowly walked out of the room, she started thinking to herself about the dream she just had and of the events that happened earlier that night; including the one she accidentally interrupted at the front door.

Nano: *yawns quietly as she walks down the hall* ‘MM-MMM! Every time I have that ninja dream I end up all sweaty and thirsty. *smacks her lips* My mouth feels like I swallowed a brand-new roll of toilet paper. *thinks about Gwen and Kurama together and smiles* Roo was a knockout in that skirt and Kurama looked very handsome; they make such a cute couple. They remind me so much of when my husband and I were that age; so much in love. (A/N: Her husband is still alive; I’m still debating on whether to bring him in or not.) Goodness; so many things have happened since I arrived in Tokyo-meeting Roo’s friends, seeing Genkai again *chuckles*, taking out that mugger- the wuss; giving that demon the beatdown his mama shoulda gave him, *looks in Gwen’s room as she passes by it* seeing a strange man kneeling by Gwen’s bed....*thinks about what she just said*....R-R-REWIND!!!!!’

She tiptoes back to Gwen’s door to get a closer look at this intruder. His back was facing the door so all she could see of him was his white outfit, his long silver hair that flowed down his back, his white ears and long, fluffy tail.

Nano: *with eyes as big as saucers* ‘A TAIL!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS JOKER DOING WITH A TAIL??? *thinks* Oh, yeah! He must be one of those demons Roo told me about; the ones who keep messing with her about her bracelet. *continues to look at the scene in front of her* But if he really wanted the bracelet, he would have left with it by now. Roo has a bad habit of being a sound sleeper; gets that from her mother. He doesn’t look like he’s hurting her, though; he looks like he’s caressing her.....OHHHHHHHH MY.....IS HE GONNA........ *fumes* LIKE HELL! I’M GONNA SMASH EVERY ONE OF HIS CROWN JEWELS BEFORE HE GETS A CHANCE!!’

Youko: *whispers* I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I first laid eyes on you. *sniffs her hair and relishes in its scent* MMMM, passion fruit this time. A fitting aroma for someone so delectable. It just makes me want to kiss you even more.

As he makes his move to close the gap between himself and his sleeping prize, Nano uses ninja-like stealth to sneak up behind an unsuspecting fox. (A/N: looks like Nano is the one going on a fox hunt. ^_~) Just as Youko’s lips were about to make contact with Gwen’s, Nano wraps her arms around his waist, picks him up and arches backwards slamming him to the floor in a belly-to-back suplex.

Nano: *gets up off of the floor with Youko in a headlock* YOU WANNA GET TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER, SUCKA? YOU’RE GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME! AND AFTER THE DREAM I HAD A MINUTE AGO, THAT AIN’T HAPPENING!!!!

Youko: *gagging and tries in vain to escape* YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.... I’M NOT...

Nano: YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU’RE NOT!! *punches him in the stomach*

Youko: *coughs and backs up* WILL YOU JUST LISTEN?

Nano: YOU’RE IN HER ROOM, WITHOUT PERMISSION I MIGHT ADD, HOVERING OVER HER WHILE SHE’S ASLEEP AND YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN??? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EVER-LOVIN’ MIND?

Youko: ~No, but I think YOU have.~ *inhales deeply* You’re absolutely right. I’ll leave.

Nano: *surprisingly calm* Wait! Which way did you come in?

Youko: The window. Why?

Nano: ‘CAUSE BROTHA, THAT’S THE SAME WAY YOU’RE GOING OUT! ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, YOU WON’T BE LANDING ON YOUR FEET!!

With fire in her eyes, Nano charges at a wide-eyed Youko and spears him to the floor right next to Gwen’s bed. (A/N: GEEZ! All that racket and she’s STILL asleep!) Through all that commotion, only one solitary word wakes Gwen from her rock hard sleep...

Youko: *screams at the top of his lungs* HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!

Gwen: *shoots up in her bed* IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!!!!! SABER-TOOTH TIGER!!! *looks around and says to nobody in particular* Y’all didn’t just hear that. (A/N: Do I need to say it? ^_^)

Now wide awake, and just a little embarrassed, she looks over the side of her bed to see just what the freak was going on! To her shock, she sees her grandmother holding an intruder in the Sharpshooter. (A/N: Any and all wrestling moves used in this story are NOT owned by me. There, that should cover it from here on out. ^_^) She rubbed her eyes to focus them better and leaned in to look the intruder when a spark of recognition hit her.

Gwen: *whispers* Youko? *eyes bug out and she yells* GRANDMA, STOP!!! LET HIM GO!!

Nano: *still holding her victim in the leglock* WHY?? Roo, he was in here hovering over you while you were asleep!

Gwen: *runs her hand through her hair* You don’t understand....THAT’S KURAMA!!!

Nano: *looks up at Gwen* Say WHAT???

Gwen: I said that’s Kurama. You know, “Red”?

Nano: *stops to look back at Youko and then at Gwen* Roo, my eyes may not be what they used to be, *holds up Youko’s tail and pulls it slightly* BUT THIS DON’T LOOK RED TO ME!

Youko: OWW!! Will you PLEASE let go of my tail!? And when are you going to get off of me?

Nano: When Hell freezes over and Satan gives free sleigh rides! (A/N: I’m guessing that means NEVER.)

Gwen: *sighs* Youko, I’m afraid the only way for her to let you go is for you to change back. Otherwise, by the time she gets tired of holding you like that, you’ll be your own hula hoop.

Youko: *in pain* ANYTHING!! ~Kurama will never forgive me for this, but if I have to suffer, so should he!~

A silver mist billows out from under Youko and surrounds both himself and Nano. When the smoke cleared, Nano was still the same only this time the contorted body underneath her was that of a very sore emerald-eyed redhead. Nano looks behind her and sees that Gwen was telling the truth. Horrified, she quickly releases Kurama from the leglock and helps him up.

  

Nano: *stands next to her granddaughter with eyes and mouth wide open* ‘Oh, my....I think I did your father’s job for him! I beat up your boyfriend!’ Roo, would you mind telling me what in the world is going on?

Gwen: *sighs heavily* Yeah, well....you remember when I said that some of my friends were... “unique”?

Nano: Yeah, I remember you calling them that.

Gwen: And when I described Kurama as charming, sweet, intelligent and handsome? *blushes because he’s listening to every word she says*

Nano: Uh-huh. Your point?

Gwen: Uh...well, besides being all that {and a bag of chips}, he’s also....

Nano: *smirks* A demon?

Gwen: Yeah, he’s....*realizes what her grandmother just said and goes into rant mode complete with hand signals* HOLD UP, WAIT A MINUTE, REWIND, FLAG ON THE PLAY, CLIPPING, OFFSIDES, TRAVELING....you knew all this time?

Nano: Kinda. I had a gut feeling about it.

Gwen: I still don’t get it. How did you know?

Nano: Two things tipped me off: One, I’m an empath; he gave off that same vibe as the demon we ran across in the mall earlier today, but at the same time I felt some of Red’s energy, too. And two, anyone who looks THAT smokin’ without a shirt CAN’T be human! Nice six-pack. *winks at Kurama making him blush and grab a nearby robe*

Gwen: So.....you’re not upset? You’re okay with this?

Nano: *smiles* Okay? I’m psyched! Our family has this pool going on for years now trying to guess who was gonna hook up with a demon first. I guessed that you were and because of that I just won $10,000. WHOO-HOO!! I can’t wait to call Faye and rub it in her face! *Gwen and Kurama anime fall*

Gwen: {It’s official; my family tree is full of NUTS!}

Kurama: *groans as he tries to straighten himself out* Gwen, remind me to ask Yukina to heal me when we go to Genkai’s in the morning. I’ll also explain everything about Youko to you, Nano.

Nano: *eyes filled with regret* I am SO SO sorry about attacking you, Kurama. When I saw that fox-lookin’ dude hunched over Roo like that, I just lost it.

Youko: *Tries to straighten himself out* ~YOU AIN’T KIDDIN’, LADY!~

Kurama: /*glares at his darker persona* Youko, that’s the second time you almost got me put in the hospital!/

Youko: ~Well, it wouldn’t have been if NINJA GRANNY had been asleep! I’m glad Kuronue isn’t alive to see this; he’d NEVER let me live it down!.~

Kurama: /You can’t really blame her grandmother for attacking you like that. You had no right sneaking into Gwen’s room...AGAIN!/

Youko: ~*feigning regret* I know. I’m a bad boy. *whispers to himself* And she’s a bad girl. *clicks his tongue*~

Kurama: /What did you say?/

Youko: ~Nothing. Nothing. *smirks*~

Long after the noisefest died down, Keiko and her parents rushed up the stairs ready to barge into Gwen’s room to see what was wrong. Kurama heard their thundering footsteps and quickly hid in the closet figuring that Gwen and Nano would have a tough enough time explaining the noise.

Mr. Ukimura: *yawns* What in Heaven’s name is going on? It sounded like WWE Smackdown in here! (A/N: Don’t own.)

Gwen: *goes with Mr. Ukimura’s comment* How did you know what I played last night?

Nano: *lying through her teeth* Sorry about that. This doesn’t happen too often. Sometimes, before Gwen goes to bed, she plays her video games. And you know how some people walk in their sleep, well she FIGHTS in her sleep. She’ll think she’s in a wrestling match or whatnot and just start fighting imaginary opponents. To be honest, (A/N: Yeah, right. ^_~) I thought she was over it; guess I was mistaken. *chuckles*

Mrs. Ukimura: *lets out a sigh of relief* That’s good to know. We thought you were fighting a prowler. (A/N: They were. I feel sorry for any prowler who sneaks up on Nano.) Well, if that’s all it was, I guess we can all go back to bed. *looks at Gwen* Just, from now on, no more video games before bed. *smiles*

Gwen: *smiles in embarrassment* Yes, Ma’am. Sorry about that; it won’t happen again. {At least I hope not.}

As her mom and dad walked out of the room and back downstairs to their own, Keiko shifted her gaze from Gwen to Nano and thought to herself that there was more to this story than meets the eye. She was certain that she heard a male voice screaming for help and deduced that either Gwen and/or Nano had fought with a demon. What she didn’t know was that the demon was still in her room, hiding in her closet trying to straighten out his spine. (A/N: OUCH! >.<)

Keiko: *looks at Gwen* Okay, it’s late and I’m glad there’s no school tomorrow. You can tell me in the morning what happened; about this room and the date. *winks*

Gwen: We will, Ku-Ku. Oh, by the way, where’s Trixie? {Why is she always somewhere else whenever I come under a Youko attack?}

Keiko: She’s fine, she’s asleep in my room. *yawns* Well, good night, Gwen, Nano.

Gwen and Nano: Good night, Keiko.

Keiko: *looks at the closet and smiles* Good night, Kurama.

Kurama: *muffled* Good night, Keiko. *realizes what Keiko just said and opens the door with a bewildered look crossing his face* How did you know I was here?

Keiko: Gwen told me that Youko paid her a visit to her room once before so I figured he’d show up again.

Youko: ~*sighs dreamily* She looked so good and smelled so yummy. I still wish her towel dropped just a little bit....~

Kurama: /*glares* Youko......./

Gwen: Um, Kurama. I think you better go before your parents freak.

Kurama: *chuckles* Agreed; I’ll see you in the morning. Sweet dreams, Milady. *kisses her hand and leaves through the window back to his house*

Nano: *looks at Gwen and smiles* Milady?

Gwen: *blushes* What? Can’t a girl have a pet name?

Nano: Oh, that settles it. We’re having a Day with the Girls. Tomorrow, we’re going to this awesome spa I found and we’re gonna find out just what happened on your little get-together with Kurama. *winks* And I mean, I want details, Roo. *walks out of the room and yawns* Good night, girls.

Gwen and Keiko finally bade each other “good night” and sleepily walked back to their respective rooms to go to bed. Gwen lay in her bed thinking about the silver fox’s second late-night intrusion in her room; knowing that there was a good chance that she’ll see the stealthy kitsune again.

[Sunday Morning-Genkai’s Temple]

After breakfast, Shizuru came by in her SUV at 11:00 A.M. and picked up Gwen, Keiko, Trixie, and Nano to go to Genkai’s. Once there, Gwen walked in and saw Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Botan and Yukina pestering a still sore Kurama for details about his date last night. Genkai just shook her head at the shameless way everyone was bothering Kurama for answers and Hiei, as usual, was sitting in the corner not listening-or caring for that matter.

Kuwabara: *with a silly grin on his face* So, what happened, Kurama? Where did you go? ‘I wanna know everything you did so I can have a memorable time when I ask Yukina out.’

Koenma: Did you kiss her?

Botan: What movie did you see? ‘I bet he took her to see something scary. Typical guys. *chuckles*’

Koenma: Did you kiss her?

Yusuke: Where did you go for dinner? ‘Maybe I can take Keiko there, sometime.’

Yukina: Did you go dancing afterwards? ‘I bet Kazuma is an incredible dancer. *smiles*’ (A/N: you poor, deluded girl. ^_~)

Koenma: Did you....

Hiei: *flits over to Koenma and has his katana at his throat* If you ask him that one more time, there won’t be enough left of you to make a jigsaw puzzle! *looks at Kurama* So, did you kiss her?

Everyone anime falls and Gwen just starts laughing her fool head off.

Gwen: Hi, guys. I guess you were waiting for us to tell you what happened last night, huh?

Yusuke: *sarcastically* No, we’re all waiting to exhale. (A/N: Don’t own the book, the author who wrote it, the movie, the soundtrack, etc. ^_^) OF COURSE we wanna know what happened last night!

Gwen: *walks to where Kurama was sitting on the couch and sits next to him* Well, I can honestly tell you that it was a night I’ll NEVER forget. *winks at him*

Kurama: *smirks and scoots closer to Gwen* Especially when the straps on your top broke. You almost gave those guys at the movie theater a REAL show.

Guys: *with their eyes bugged out* They WHAT?

Youko: ~WHAT!?!? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? AND WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?~

Kurama: /It never happened at all; we’re just having a little fun with our friends./

Youko: ~*face faults* That is SO wrong. That is wrong on so many levels!~

Kurama: /*smirks* Good. If that fooled you so easily, I know it will fool them./

Youko: ~That was still wrong, but I’m glad that it didn’t really happen because I want a front row seat when she shows you those round, pert, soft........~

Kurama: /*in a warning tone* YOUKO!/

Youko: ~LIPS!!! I was gonna say lips!~

Kurama: /*looks at him suspiciously* Sure you were./

Youko: ~You’re no fun, you know that?~

Kurama: And what about at that restaurant; there was only one table available and it was in a dark corner. We could barely see our food. *looks at Gwen seductively* But I saw enough of your food when that little bit of sauce dripped from your fork and landed above your cleavage.

Gwen: *playing along* You know you could have just let me wipe it off with my napkin; you didn’t have to clean it off for me. And by the way, where did you get that wetnap (A/N: A.K.A. Moist towelette) you used?

Kurama: *winks and says in a slightly huskier voice than normal* That wasn’t a wetnap. (A/N: You guys get THREE guesses about what he used....and TWO don’t count! ^_~)

When Kurama said that, everyone either gasped or had their mouths wide open in amazement. Who would have thought that, sweet, mild-mannered Shuichi could be so......brazen, so seductive and animalistic and sexy and.....(A/N: *fans herself* Whoo! Sorry about that. Read on, please. *^_^*) Satisfied with the shocked expressions on their friends’ faces, they turned to them and shouted....

Gwen and Kurama: PSYCH!!!! *laughing*

Gwen: Man, NONE of that happened! {Not that I wouldn’t WANT it to happen. ^_~}

Kurama: *laughs* I can’t believe you actually bought it. /Besides, if I had done that, I don’t think I’d be able to stop myself./

Youko: ~I know I wouldn’t. *clicks his tongue*~

Kurama: /Zip it, Youko!/

Yusuke: That was so wrong, you two!

Botan: *pouts* I agree! Shame on you, both! ‘Then again, your ruse was more entertaining than those cheesy romance novels I’ve been reading.’

Gwen: *chuckles* Sorry, We just couldn’t resist. But anyway, Grandma wants to invite all the girls for a Day Out. You in?

Yukina: *smiles* That sounds like fun. I’ll go.

Botan: *claps her hands in front of her* So will I. Will you come with us, Master Genkai?

Genkai: I don’t think so. I have too much to do here.

Nano: Aw, come on. You need to relax and let loose, girl! They have full-body makeovers, seaweed wraps, mudbaths, hunky masseuses.....*in a singsong voice* They have Jacuzzis.

Genkai: *perks up when she hears the word “jacuzzi”* I guess I could take some time off; just to humor you, Nano. ‘*in her mind, she’s doing backflips* HOT, BUBBLY WATER, HERE I COME! YAHOO!!!’

Guys: *looks at the girls as they walk out* HEY! WHAT ABOUT US?

Kuwabara: Yeah! We like jacuzzis, too! Do you have any idea how hard it is to fight demons all the time?

Hiei: Why don’t you tell her when you actually FIGHT some!

Kuwabara: *rolls up his sleeves* OH, YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT, YOU LITTLE SHRIMP! YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?

Nano: *looks at Gwen* $5 says that when we come back, Kuwabara’s head will be skewered on a wooden stake outside the temple.

Yusuke: *holds up a $5 bill* I’ll take a piece of that action!

Keiko: Yusuke! *shakes her head in embarrassment*

Yukina: We’ll be back later, guys. We stocked up on groceries so you wouldn’t starve to death; you should be fine here alone.

Shizuru: Try to hold off killing each other until AFTER lunch, okay?

Guys: *in a deadpan tone* HA HA!

Koenma: That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

Gwen: And that comeback line is so last year. Come up with some better material, okay Binky Breath?

Koenma: *looks at Gwen with a raised eyebrow* “Binky Breath”?

Gwen: Yusuke’s words, not mine. *chuckles* SEE YA!

With that said, Gwen and the girls piled into the SUV and drove off for a Spa Day with the girls leaving Yusuke to face the wrath of The Prince of the Underworld for his joke about his pacifier.

Yusuke: *backing up from Koenma and laughs nervously* Would it help my case if I said that I thought I was alone when I said that?

Koenma: *glares at Yusuke* What do YOU think?

Yusuke: Uhhh....I think Kurama was about to tell us about his date with Gwen last night. Weren’t you, Kurama?

Kurama: *glares at Yusuke* No, Yusuke, I don’t believe I was.

Yusuke: Aw, come on! I tell what happens on my dates with Keiko and I’m sure if Kuwabara went out with Yukina and Koenma dated Botan, they’d tell you, too. Even if Hiei found some carbon-based life form that tolerated his apathetic attitude, anti-socialism and lack of anger management skills, he’d tell you, right? *looks at Hiei who is glaring back at him while sharpening his katana in plain sight* O...kay! Bad example! But you get what I’m saying, right? I mean, we gotta know; did you at least kiss her?

Kurama: *frustration laces the sigh he lets out* A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, Yusuke!

Youko: ~*smirks* Then I’LL tell them.~

Kurama: /FORGET IT!/

Youko: ~Yeah, you’re right. What’s the point of being let out if Gwen isn’t here? *growls playfully*~

Kurama just sits there with the proverbial vein throbbing on his forehead as the guys continue to bombard him with inquiries about the night before.

[Crystal Sakura Spa] (A/N: If it’s real-don’t own it; if not, I made it up.)

Shizuru’s SUV pulled up to the front of the immense compound and the girls looked awestruck at how beautiful the place was. As they walked to the entrance, they took in every last exquisite detail. Miniature sakura trees lined the walkway leading up to the front door; the buildings had an Old-World Japanese motif that fit in perfectly with its surroundings.

Botan: *gasps* How did you ever find this place, Nano? It’s magnificent!

Nano: *walks to the front desk* I have a friend who works here; she told me about it a few years ago.

The young lady at the front desk, who looked to be a little older than Shizuru, was answering the phone when she noticed Nano and the girls in front of her.

Lady: *smiles* I’ll be with you in a second. *on the phone* Yes, we have an opening for next Friday at 10 A.M. Will that be okay? Good; we’ll see you then. Bye. *hangs up and looks at Nano’s group* Good afternoon, and welcome to the Crystal Sakura Spa. My name is Kinu. May I help you?

Nano: Yes, I was wondering if I could speak to Midori Tsagaro? Is she in today?

Kinu: Do you have an appointment?

Nano: Yes. It’s under “Norton”.

Kinu: I’ll check. *looks at her appointment book and finds Nano’s reservations* Ah, here we are. Natalie Norton-party of six. I’ll page Midori right away for you, Ma’am. *walks to the P.A. system speaks into the microphone* Midori, please report to the front desk. Midori Tsagaro to the front desk. Your noon appointment is here.

Nano: Thank you.

Kinu: No problem, Ma’am.

Nano: Sugar, please. Call me “Nano”.

Kinu: *looks at her with wide eyes* Did you say “Nano”? As in “Nano” who played Chris Tucker’s mom in Rush Hour 3, “Nano”? (A/N: Remember when I said that you’d find out some of Nano’s adventures? Well this is one of them. Also, I don’t own ANYTHING that has to do with the Rush Hour movies-I don’t even know if there will BE a Rush Hour 3. ^_^)

Nano: Yes. *smiles* Unless you know any other “Nano’s”

Kinu: *flustered* This....is so....friggin’....cool! You were AWESOME in that movie!! You are SO how I pictured his mom to look like! My favorite part was when you were in this room with 3 guys and they had chains ready to beat you down and you said, “If ya hit me and forget to run, I’ll kick your ass ‘til JESUS come!” GIRL, you got some MAD skills! And when Chris and Jackie finally came to rescue you and saw that you took on those jokers by yourself, you looked at Chris and said, “Boy, you took your sweet time coming to my rescue. But you’re NEVER late when it’s time for dinner, are ya?!” (A/N: That’s Nano for ya! ^_~) *takes out a notepad* Can I please have your autograph? *stammers* Uh..i-it’s not for me...i-it’s for my little brother.

Nano: *takes out a pen and grabs Kinu’s notepad* Alright. Who should I make it out to?

Kinu: *blushes and looks at Nano* Um, Kinu? *Nano gives her the “MM-HMM” look* Okay, it’s for me. *smiles*

As Nano signed the autograph for her young fan, a woman who appeared to be in her late 40's walked into the lobby wearing the Crystal Sakura uniform for Senior (A/N: Not Senior citizen, senior as in worked there for a long time.) Personnel.

Midori: Nano? It’s good to see you. *walks over to Nano and hugs her* How’s your family doing?

Nano: They’re doing just fine, Dori. (A/N: Another Nano Nickname. ^_^) Oh, I want you to meet my granddaughter, Gwen; and her friends, Keiko, Botan, Shizuru, Genkai and Yukina. Girls, this is my friend, Midori. She and I go WAY back. *smiles*

Midori: Of course SHE goes back further than I do. *laughs*

Nano: *playfully glares at Midori and looks back at Gwen and the others* I walked right in to that one, didn’t I? *smiles*

Midori and the Girls: YUP!

Gwen: Nice to meet you. *shakes her hand and looks at her intently* This may sound weird, but you look like someone I know. I just can’t place the face.

Midori: You wouldn’t happen to know anyone named Tao, would you?

Gwen: Actually, yeah. He’s my Tae Kwon Do sensei back home. Why do you ask?

Midori: Well, he’s my twin brother. Older twin; he squeezed ahead of me by 3 minutes. *chuckles* He’s been asking about you since you left to come to Japan. He wants to know if you learned anything new.

Gwen: {Lady, you don’t know that HALF of it!} I’ve picked up a few techniques while I’ve been here.

Keiko: ‘That’s an understatement.’ This place is incredible! Nano, what did you sign us up for?

Nano: Two words, Ku-Ku: THE WORKS! *chuckles*

Midori: *looks at Gwen and stares at the collar of fur surrounding her neck* That’s a very unusual stole you’re wearing. It’s rather small, as well. What kind of fur is that?

Gwen: It’s 100% genuine ferret.

Midori: *confused* Ferret? Don’t you mean mink or sable?

Gwen: Nope, I mean ferret. Watch. *whistles twice and Trixie lifts her head and blinks at the strange woman staring at her with a renewed interest*

Midori: *chuckles* Now isn’t that a clever trick. *smiles at Trixie who cocks her head to the side* You have a cute ferret; is it male or female?

Gwen: *smiles* Female. This is Trixie.

Trixie perks up when she hears her name and immediately scurries up to the top of Gwen’s head, looking like she’s wearing a coonskin cap. This little display earned “aww”s and cooing from the Spa patrons and staff. Kinu and a handful of the other junior personnel walked up to Gwen and started to scratch Trixie’s head making her squeak happily.

Midori: Gwen, if you don’t mind, Kinu can take Trixie to our pet groomers while I show the rest of you where your day of beauty will begin.

Gwen: What do you say, Trixie? *Trixie shimmies up Kinu’s right arm and nuzzles her neck making her giggle* I guess she’s okay with it. *smiles* So, what’s first?

Midori: WAX JOBS! *all of the girls slowly step backwards making Midori laugh* Hold it! It’s not that bad. And trust me, after your wax jobs, the rest of the spa will be that much more enjoyable.

Genkai: ‘After a wax job, ANYTHING’S more enjoyable! I’d even sit through Kuwabara’s rendition of “I Am Pretty”. (A/N: Don’t own the song or the musical that they sing it in.) Okay, maybe not.

Botan: Well....if you say so. I mean you do know best since you work here.

Nano: Don’t be such a baby, Botan. The rest of the treatment will be more effective after a good waxing. You can’t have pleasure without a little pain.

Botan: *cringes* Can I at least try?

Yukina: I’m worried about all of the treatments here. Most of them involve heat, don’t they?

Gwen: Yes, but the heat soothes your tired body making you feel the way people feel after you heal them. It’s really good.

Yukina: Well, if you say it’s okay, I’m in. *smiles sweetly*

Midori: Wonderful! Follow me, girls.

Nano and the girls follow Midori through glass double doors that opened automatically and into the inner sanctum of the spa.

[Genkai’s Temple-Living Room]

Koenma and the Reikai Tantei were lounging and pestering Kurama for details; Kuwabara was throwing Cheese Doddles at Yusuke’s head-well actually, he was trying to get Puu to catch them in his mouth but Kuwabara has lousy aim.

Yusuke: COME ON, KURAMA! You saw Gwen the same time we did. SHE WAS SMOKIN’ HOT!! ‘With great legs! *growls sexily*’ Why won’t you tell us what happened? *growls at the Cheese Doodles pelting his head* WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT, KUWABARA!

Kurama: *sighs heavily* I already told you, Yusuke. It was a normal date: movies, dinner, and the ride home. If you’re asking me if anything more romantic happened, that’s none of your business.

Kuwabara: *looks at him suspiciously while still throwing snacks at Yusuke* You’re hiding something, Kurama.

Koenma: He’s ALWAYS hiding something. This is nothing new....*thinks*...I take that back. This time a bronze goddess is involved. *smirks*

Kurama: *with a raised eyebrow* “Bronze Goddess”? Look; there’s nothing to hide. We had a perfectly normal, but still interesting date.

Hiei: *starts to get annoyed with the entire conversation* Why don’t you just leave Kurama alone. If he doesn’t wanna talk about it, you should leave it at that. Hn. He probably doesn’t have any feelings for her. *trying to coax Kurama into revealing his true feelings* I mean, what’s so special about her anyway?

Kurama: *looks at Hiei disbelievingly* I can’t believe you’d ask that! What ISN’T special about her would make a shorter list. She’s smart, gorgeous, athletic, she can always make me laugh, she’s sweet and I love her and I.......*realizes what he just said and blushes as everyone gives him a knowing smirk...even Hiei* I love Gwen.

Yusuke: *chuckles* Are you okay, Kurama? You said that like it’s a bad thing.

Kurama: N-no it’s not. It’s wonderful. *still has a hint of worry in his face*

Koenma: Then, why do you look so worried?

Kurama: *sighs* I suppose it’s because deep down, I’m afraid the feeling isn’t mutual.

Kuwabara: Well, there’s only one way to find out. *stands up, puts his “Warrior of Love” (A/N: Or whatever he called himself when he rescued Yukina.) bandana on his head and strikes a heroic pose.* YOU HAVE TO BEAR YOUR SOUL AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!

 

Yusuke: *looks at Kuwabara confused* Thank you, Dear Abby! (A/N: Don’t own.) But the goof’s right. Anyway, I’ve seen the way Gwen smiles when she looks at you and I think she feels the same way. Just come right out and tell her.

Kurama: *looks at Yusuke with a raised eyebrow* And this is advice coming from a guy whose idea of a compliment is *imitates Yusuke in sound and movement* “Hey, nice uniform.” *pretends to lift up a skirt and look under it. Everyone laughs and Yusuke just stands up and scowls playfully*

Yusuke: HEY! Keiko and I are a special case. Yeah, she always slaps me silly every time I do that, but she knows my true feelings behind it....*thinks about what he said as everyone chuckles* YOU KNOW THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT! `~` *sits back down and thinks about Keiko and the girls* I bet they’re gossiping about us right now.

[Crystal Sakura Spa-Massage Stations]

After a grueling session of full-body waxing (A/N: OUCH doesn’t even describe that.), Nano and the girls, wrapped in fluffy white towels, lie face down on the massage tables. The masseuses that came in to give the ladies their rubdown were nothing short of super-mega-ultra hot! (A/N: Use your imaginations, girls. ^_~) Nano and the other girls blushed and giggled as the men flirted with them.

Nano: So, Shizuru. What do you think of these hotties, huh?

Shizuru: *looks up at her hunky masseuse, smiles and utters only one word* WOOF!

Nano: *laughs* You took the words right out of my mouth!

But as fine as they were, Gwen could only think about one guy. (A/N: Any guesses who? ^_^) As the masseuses started to knead and rub their tired muscles, Keiko and Gwen sneezed at the same time.

Gwen and Keiko: AAA-CHOO!!

Botan: *cheery as always* Oh, someone special is talking about you both. No surprise who they are. *giggles*

Nano: Yusuke and a certain foxy redhead. Right, Roo? *smiles and winks* So, are you gonna tell us what happened on your date last night?

Gwen: *blushes* Well, as you know he picked me up and we went to the movies.....

Keiko: *smiles* We know that, but what did you go see?

Gwen: The Ring 2. *leaves out the part when Kurama tickled her into going* (A/N: Not mine.)

Botan: *chuckles* I knew he took you to a scary movie. So, what happened then?

Gwen: Well, apparently some guys were checking me out because after we sat down and Kurama went to get snacks, those same guys came in and took up the seats surrounding me. *shudders* Ugh, they were flirting with me and this one dude had the nerve to touch my hair!

Yukina: *shocked* What did you do, then?

Gwen: I grabbed his hand and crushed it until he backed off.

The girls laughed and the man massaging Gwen’s neck scoffed.

Gwen: *looks up* Something wrong?

Man: Well, you don’t look like the type of girl who is capable of the strength you described. Actually, you look pretty weak. *smirks* How about you prove it to me by crushing MY hand?

Gwen: *looks up at him* You really don’t want me to do that because if I did, you’d never work in the spa business as a masseuse again.

Man: Hmmph. I knew it; you’re just a weak little girl! Come on. I dare ya. Try to crush my hand! *holds his hand out*

Nano: Boy, you don’t wanna go there!

Midori walks in and sees her masseuse holding his hand out with a stupid grin on his face and the girls with a “Somebody call 911 just in case” look on their faces.

Midori: Would someone like to explain what’s going on here? Tatsuo?

Tatsuo: This girl was telling everyone how she crushed a guy’s hand because he was playing with her hair. But look at her! I bet she couldn’t even crush a cotton ball!

Gwen: Midori, would I get kicked out if I proved it to him? Because this dude’s been asking for it for about 5 minutes now!

Midori: Of course not. Wouldn’t bother me!

Tatsuo: Good! *snickers* Show me whatcha got, girlie! *holds his right hand out to her*

Gwen: *looks at all the ladies in the massage room* Should I?

All the ladies voiced their agreement and Nano pulls out the trusty camcorder. (A/N: Never misses a moment, does she? ^_^) Gwen took Tatsuo’s hand in hers and proceeded to squeeze. Tatsuo started chuckling and taunting her until the pressure on his fingers increased more...and more...and more until he stopped; he slowly went down to his knees with his mouth open, silently screaming and pounded the floor with his free hand.

Tatsuo: AHHHH!!! LEGGO!!! LEGGO!!! LEGGO!!! LEGGO!!! LEGGO!!!

Gwen: *as sweetly as she can* Not until you apologize.

Tatsuo: AAHH! OKAY! I’M SORRY I CALLED YOU WEAK AND GIRLY! NOW WILL YOU LET GO!

Gwen: *singsong* Say “please”.

Tatsuo: PLEASE!!

Gwen: *like a little kid* Well...Okay! *finally lets go and watches as Big Bad Tatsuo looks at his crushed hand and whimpers*

Midori: Ah, suck it up, you big baby! You got what you deserved! Now if I hear about you insulting the patrons again, you’re fired! Do I make myself clear?

Tatsuo: Yes, Ma’am.

Midori: Good, now go check on the ladies in the saunas.

Tatsuo: Yes, Ma’am. *leaves for the saunas*

Gwen: Whoa! Way to take charge! You mean you run this place?

Midori: Run it? I OWN it! *smiles* Now who’s up for a sauna?

Yukina: What’s a sauna?

Shizuru: It’s bacisally a box that fills with steam so you sweat out the impurities in your body.

Yukina: Are you sure it’s okay, I mean....

Botan: You’ll be just fine. Don’t worry so much. Let’s go! Last one there has to give Kuwabara a sponge bath!

Botan laughs and runs out of the room to the sauna booths with the other girls behind her. They all made it to the saunas with Shizuru coming in dead last. Tatsuo, who was sent there to check on the booths, was still nursing his wounded pride and vowed to himself to get even with the girl who humiliated him in front of everyone. When he saw Gwen and the other girls enter the sauna and close the door, he crept over and bolted the door shut which had an electronic timed lock. Usually the timer was set to open in a few minutes, but he reprogrammed it so it wouldn’t open for 24 hours. Looking at him, you’d think he was a sadistic man out for vengeance; but upon closer inspection, you could see that he wasn’t in his right mind-or in control of it. Inside the sauna, oblivious to the events happening outside, Gwen and the girls continue to laugh and talk about her date and Kurama.

Gwen: *smiling* ...and after he stopped me from stabbing my sushi to death, a man sitting two tables behind us started to choke. Kurama ran up to him, gave him the Heimlich Maneuver and saved his life.

Botan: Actually, we knew about that part. It was on the front page of this morning’s paper. *giggles*

Shizuru: Okay, let’s fast forward to the part we all wanna know about....the goodnight kiss. *winks*

Gwen: *looks at her grandmother who scoots away from her* Why don’t you tell them about it, Grandma? You were there, after all. *smirks*

Keiko: *cringes* Don’t tell me you opened the door and interrupted their kiss.

Nano: *blushes* Okay, I won’t. I’m sorry, Roo. I just couldn’t wait to hear about your date.

Genkai: *was silently enjoying the spa, but now decides to add her two cents into the conversation* But aside from that...how good a kisser is he?

Gwen: Why, Genkai. I’m surprised at you. *giggles*

Genkai: *smiles* What? Just because I’m over sixty, doesn’t mean I can’t be frisky! *laughs and high fives Nano*

Nano: Preach on, Sista! Now, Genkai raises a good question; just how good a kisser is Red?

Gwen: *smiles and blushes* It makes this sauna feel like a freezer! *the girls squeal and laugh but soon they start to wipe the sweat from their foreheads*

Keiko: Whew! *fans herself* Is it just me or is it getting just a little too warm in here?

Botan: It’s not just you, Keiko. *inhales* It’s getting kinda hard to breathe in here. We should let them know we’re ready to get out. *everyone voices their agreement*

As Botan tries to use the intercom in the sauna, the face plate falls off. She looks inside and discovers that every wire inside has been cut and removed leaving nothing but a hollow shell. When the others see Botan’s distressed look, they run to the door and bang on it screaming for help without success since all the saunas were soundproof when locked. Within minutes, the steam in the room increased and the amount of breathable oxygen decreased leaving everyone gasping for air.

Shizuru: *gasping* Yukina...can you....freeze the door...so we can...kick it down?

Yukina: *breathing shallowly* I tried...but it’s no use. It’s too hot...in here...for my powers...to work.

Genkai: *gasps* Our only hope is disable the electronic lock. If we short it out, we can escape.

Keiko: *about to pass out* How? *coughing* We need electricity and the only source was ripped out. *pointing to the intercom box*

Nano: *tries to stand* Gwen can use her elemental power to short it out.

Gwen: *coughs* I thought of that, but none of them would help us.

Nano: There is one you haven’t tried yet.....thunder. *coughs as she walks to Gwen* We don’t have much time. The lock is in the middle of the door on the other side; put your hands against the door and concentrate. Try to summon the power of thunder. You have to! *falls to her knees*

Gwen: I’m on it!

Gwen stands up as quickly as she could and walks to the metal door; she places her hands flat against the now hot metal and concentrates until the diamond on her bracelet starts to radiate. Ignoring the pain to her palms, she focused all of her energy until the image of a lightning bolt revealed itself in the center of the gem and her pupils. Her hands started to crackle and flicker until sparks of electric energy surged through the metal door, magnetizing it until it disrupted the electronic sensors in the lock. After sounding a malfunction alarm, the digital readout hit zero and the door swung open enabling the trapped girls to escape their steam-filled coffin. They slowly stood up and took many deep breaths silently thanking whatever deities came to mind.

Keiko: *inhales deeply* That was WAY too close! Is everyone alright?

Everyone expresses their well being to Keiko until Yukina notices the reddened palms of Gwen’s hands.

Yukina: Oh, my....your hands look awful. Here; let me heal you.

No sooner than Yukina touched Gwen’s hands, they started to heal very quickly.

Gwen: Thanks, Yukina. I owe you one.

Yukina: *smiles* As far as I’m concerned, we’re even.

Genkai: But something still bugs me. Just who rigged our booth to malfunction like that?

As if to answer her query, Tatsuo comes out from behind the nearby wall and glares at the ladies menacingly.

Nano: *shocked* I don’t believe this! Just because a girl put you in your place, you think you have the right to try to kill her?!

As Nano goes on ranting, Gwen looks into his eyes, searches his soul and notices something eerie.

Gwen: Grandma, he didn’t mean to do it.

Nano: Roo, have you finally lost what’s left of your marbles?

Gwen: No. What I mean is he’s not doing this on his own. Someone-or something-is controlling his mind. *looks around and notices what looked like a wire from the back of his neck* What’s that? *follows it to a woman in a tight, leotard-like outfit* (A/N: Got this wire idea from Inuyasha-don’t own.) Who are you?

Woman: *chuckles sinisterly* I was wondering when you’d figure it out. Took you long enough.

A tall woman stepped out of the shadow holding something in her hand. She had on the same type of outfit as Juri from the Dark Tournament (A/N: Don’t own). The only exception was that she was a neko. Her long tail swished behind her as she approached Gwen and the others.

Woman: Let me introduce myself. The name’s Namazu. I suggest you remember it. As to why I’m here, well that goes without saying, doesn’t it? I’m here for you and your bracelet. *points to Gwen* As for the rest of you, *scoffs* you’re expendable. My Master has neither need nor interest in you.

Genkai: *scoffs* Big talk coming from such a scrawny little alley cat.

Shizuru: You want her, you have to go through us!

Gwen: Guys, wait a second....

Botan Yukina and Keiko run for cover as Genkai, Shizuru and Nano charge at Namazu who disappears in the blink of an eye. As Gwen rushes to aid her friends and grandmother, they turn around and all have blank expressions on their faces.

Gwen: Oh, no. You’re controlling them, too. But how?

Namazu: With these handy little strands. I call them Mind Threads; all I have to do is cast one out, let it attach to the back of someone’s neck and I can control their every thought and movement. Just like obedient little puppets. It’s very convenient for me; why get all sweaty doing something yourself when you can have an army of willing mind slaves do it for you? And before you get any bright ideas, they’re invulnerable to elemental energy so your little powers are useless. Now knowing this, I would gladly accept your unconditional surrender.

Gwen: *glares at Namazu* Or NOT!

Namazu: *sighs* Why do ningens insist on doing things the hard way? Okay, if you want to die fighting, I’ll be happy to oblige. *laughs* GO, MY MIND PUPPETS!!

All of Namazu’s mind slaves start to attack Gwen from every angle. As she does her best to dodge blow after blow, she tries her elemental powers and sure enough, they don’t work. {OH, CRAP!} Looking off to the side, she sees Botan, Yukina and Keiko watching from the hallway.

Gwen: {I have to lead Namazu away from here so Keiko and the others don’t become puppets themselves. But how am I gonna free the ones already under her control? Elemental powers; that’s out! But what about my Spirit Energy? It’s worth a shot; and it’s one I better make count!} You know, Namazu. You should make an appointment here; ‘cause girl, you are in DESPERATE need of a waxing! And while you’re at it, you should have some electrolysis done on your whiskers! Just a thought. *laughs and runs out of the sauna to the outside garden hrough the glass doors.

Gwen: *snarls* WHY YOU INSOLENT LITTLE.......YOU ARE SO GONNA REGRET THAT!!!! I”LL HAVE YOU KNOW I KEEP MYSELF VERY WELL GROOMED!!!

Namazu, now thoroughly P.O.’ed and grumbling under her breath, pounces out with her unwilling slaves in tow, which is about 30 now. Gwen uses her power of invisibility to conceal herself, ready to strike and free the mind puppets. Namazu fans out her “volunteers” across the garden in search of her tormentor.

Namazu: *stalking* Well, well, well. Look who’s a scaredy cat. No pun intended. IF YOU’RE NOT AFRAID TO FACE ME, MAKE YOUR MOVE, NINGEN!!

Gwen: {Okay, if that’s what you want.}

As Namazu looks around for her prey, she hears the words echo through the garden...SPIRIT CHAKRAM!!!! (A/N: Like Xena’s chakram. Don’t own but I wish I did. That show kicked @$$!!! ^_^) A streak of energy flits by the neko numerous times and with each pass, her Mind Threads are severed, freeing everyone from her control. The blip of energy returns to Gwen’s hand in the shape of a halo which vanishes instantly.

Gwen: *glares at Namazu* If I were you, I’d demand a refund on those.

Namazu: *hisses and arches her back as her yellow cat eyes glowed with fury* YOU FILTHY NINGEN WENCH!! IT DON’T CARE IF MY MASTER WANTS YOU TAKEN ALIVE! I JUST WANT TO DELIVER YOUR BRACELET TO HIM!!!

Namazu charges and leaps into the air, her claws extended, preparing to land on Gwen and shred her out of existence. Unfortunately for her, Gwen wasn’t planning on visiting the Realm of the Dead anytime soon. She extended her left arm, index finger pointing, pulled back with her right hand making a large glowing bow and arrow appear and shouted....SPIRIT ARROWS!!! She let loose her radiating projectile and it found its mark; right through Namazu’s heart. She let out a horrible screeching yowl and fell to the ground below in a pool of blood. Those enslaved shook their heads and returned to normal. Nano and the girls ran to Gwen to see if she was any the worse for wear.

Nano: *shakes her head singing* You put the lime in the Coke, you nut and...(A/N: Don’t own and I think the song is silly. ^_^) *looks around* Nobody saw that. *looks at Gwen* What happened, Roo?

Gwen: Oh, nothing much...just a cat demon took control of your minds and you tried to kill me.

Shizuru: *rubs her eyes* Yeah, I remember now. Are you ok, Gwen?

Gwen: *pants* Yeah, just peachy. I just got done putting this kitty to sleep. *points at the lifeless body of Namazu*

Keiko: You better not let Kuwabara hear you say that. You know how he gets about kittens. *giggles*

Gwen: I know. Speaking of which, I think we should get back to the guys.

Midori: No problem. We can take a rain check on your Spa date. *Kinu hands a newly-groomed Trixie back to her owner* You girls are welcome here anytime. *smiles*

Nano: Sounds like a plan. We’ll let you know. *looks at the girls* Let’s pack it up, Ladies! We’re headin’ home!

All the girls: *saluting* Ma’am, Yes, Ma’am! *laughing*

[Genkai’s Temple-later that afternoon]

Gwen: We’re back.

Kuwabara: *rushes to Yukina and grabs her hands* Oh, my darling Yukina. I never thought it was possible, but you’ve gotten even prettier! *hearts in his eyes*

Yukina: *blushes and giggles* Kazuma.

Gwen watches Hiei glare daggers at Kuwabara flirting with his younger sister. (A/N: Okay, can someone tell me if they’re twins or which one is older? Just curious. ^_^)

Yusuke: Well, Ladies. How was your spa day? Did you have fun?

Gwen: I know I did. *smiles* And if things go well, we might go back.

Yukina: Yeah, but this time, NO SAUNAS!

Girls: DEAL!! *laughing*

Kurama looks in Gwen’s eyes and notices that she’s hiding something.

Kurama: Okay, what happened? Really?

Botan: What do you mean, Kurama?

Kurama: I can tell Gwen was in a battle. *looks at Gwen with worried eyes* Gwen, who attacked you?

Gwen: Some cat demon named Namazu. As usual, she was after my bracelet so she could take it to her “Master”. Whoever he is. But she’s been taken care of, no worries.

Kurama: /For now. It’s just a matter of time before someone succeeds in kidnapping her...or worse! We all need to keep a closer eye on her from now on./

Youko: ~Would you relax? She can take care of herself just fine. I mean, look at her grandmother! She nearly took us out! You worry too much.~

Kurama: /Well, someone has to worry about her; you obviously don’t. You’re just interested in one thing; you have no genuine feelings for her the way I do./

Youko: ~*upset* You’re wrong. *looks away from Kurama* Look, just forget it, okay.~

Kurama: /*notices Youko’s sudden mood change* What is it? What’s wrong?/

Youko: ~*with a sad expression* Nothing.~

Kurama: /You didn’t retaliate with a snappy comeback; something’s wrong. Now tell me./

Youko: ~I said it’s nothing! Just leave me alone, okay? *turns off his link*~

Gwen watches Kurama who looks rather pensive-more than usual.

Gwen: Are you okay? 

Kurama: I am. But I think something’s wrong with Youko. He has something on his mind but he won’t talk to me about it. I don’t believe he’s ever acted that serious other than when he’s fighting. For the first time, I’m actually worried about him.

Nano watches Gwen and Kurama talking to each other and notices that he has a fretful look crossing his face.

Nano: *walks over to her granddaughter and Kurama* Okay, I know one of you has a problem; I felt it all the way over there. Now if you need to talk, I’m here. *looks at Gwen* You’re fine so....*looks at Kurama*....okay, spill it. What’s bugging you?

Kurama: To be truthful, it’s not me exactly.

Nano: Wait, if it’s not you, then.....Youko?

Kurama: Yes. There’s something bothering him and he won’t talk to me and I know he won’t talk to Gwen. Mainly because....`~`...It’s ABOUT Gwen.

Nano: Ahhh, I see. Well, would he talk to me? Maybe I can help.

Kurama: It’s a long shot; but I’ll ask. /Youko? Gwen’s grandmother says she wants to talk to you. She wants to apologize for last night./

Youko: ~She wants to talk about my other problem, too. Doesn’t she? *Kurama nods* I guess it’s okay. But the second she goes into the Sigmund Freud (A/N: Don’t own) bit, I’m outta there!~

Kurama: /Agreed./ *looks at Nano* He’s agreed to talk to you.

Nano: Good. Meet me in Genkai’s garden in an hour. And if you’re late, I’ll come lookin’ for you. *winks*

Kurama: *chuckles* We’ll be there. Thank you.

Nano: Thank me after I help fox-boy with his problem. *smiles*

**End of CHAPTER 15**

[AnimeJunkie’s Room]

AJ and the YYH gang are bolting down windows and holding her door back because Kurama’s “special Shout-Out” started a Rabid Fangirl invasion.

AJ: *holding her door back and looks at Kurama* This is ALL your fault, you know!

Kurama: *looks at AJ* MY fault!? What did I do?

AJ: *has an annoyed look on her face* Does THIS ring a bell? You kiss ShadowYasha on the cheek and then you say, AND I QUOTE: Thank you very much, ShadowYasha. *winks*

Kurama: *chuckles nervously* Oops? *AJ glares at him* What?

AJ: Is that all you have to say for yourself? OOPS?!

Kurama: Uh, Oops, I’m sorry? *shrugs his shoulders*

AJ: *puts her arm around his shoulder* I know. I’m not mad at ya. And this is gonna hurt me more than it’s gonna hurt you. *opens the door, shoves him out to the THOUSANDS of fangirls and closes the door behind him*

Kurama: *pounding on the door screaming* OKAY! OKAY! I’M SORRY!!! LET ME IN, QUICK!!

AJ lets him back in and notices that he’s panting heavily and all he has on are his red rose boxers; the rest of his clothes got ripped off of him by his fans.

Kurama: *with wide eyes* NOT FUNNY, AJ!

Botan: *beating girls away from the window with her oar* If you have any ideas about getting rid of these “LADIES”, now’s a good time to share.

AJ: I’m thinking! *looks at her readers* Well, it looks like I gave you another long chapter, but you don’t mind, do you? Please read and review. Oh, and if you have any ideas about how to get rid of all these girls, we’d appreciate it. Until then...

As Kurama signs off, the door opens a crack and a hand yanks his boxers off. He sees this and grabs a robe from AJ and ducks behind a screen.

Kurama: *blushing and peeking from behind the screen* CIAO FOR NOW!! Can someone pass me some clothes?