Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Fanfiction ❯ Meet Cat Yal ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) Anywho...anyone know what's up with Lance? He's acting strange.
Lance: No I'm not.
Eirka: UH huh....


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

MEET CAT YAL

Erika and Lance were making good time. Sure it was a small boat, but that's all they needed to get to a beach Victorian mansion. Yup he's rich and he was hiding some one else in that mansion.

"Did you bring Cat there too?" Erika asked.

"Yea...go figure," said Lance.

Erika looked over at Lance and gave him a suspicious look.

"What?" he said, knowing that look all to well.

Erika just shook her head as she got off the boat in front of the mansion.

"Erika!" yelled a familiar voice as a girl with brown hair and green eyes ran out.

"Hey Cat," Erika greated back.

"So who are you running from this time?" Cat asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Erika smirked.

"Yeah. You only use the back enterance when your on the run," Cat Replied.

"OH," laughed Erika. "Anyway it's Hiei this time."

"You just had to put that story up didn't you?" Cat Joked.

"Hey you're in it to and I never thought that they would find the site," said Erika.

"Come on Erika, they aren't that dumb...well maybe Kuwabara is," said Lance. The three of them started Laughing as the went inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

(A/N) Short yea I know. But things will get better, I promise.