Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Fanfiction ❯ The Deal ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) Um...I can't really say much....I wish I could though....I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

THE DEAL

Hiei's face was so close to Erika's that she could feel his warm breath against her soft skin. On other cirumastances Erika would have enjoyed the postion she was in, but now she is like an inch from death. She didn't want to die, not yet and not like this.

"Are you afraid?" Hiei whispered into her ear. His breath felt so good inside her ear.

Erika nodded, to afraid to speek.

"Did you think that we would never find that story?" Hiei asked.

"I didn't even think you guys were real. In my world your fictional so I didn't think it would matter," whispered Erika quickly.

"Hn...Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you," Hiei said.

"Because....Because," Erika was thinking hard.

"I'm waiting. You have one minute to tell me," said the fire demon.

"BecausetherearewriterswhowroteworsestuffthanwhatIwroteonthatwebsite,& quot; Erika said in one breath.

"What?" apperently Hiei didn't catch a word of that.

"Because there are writers who wrote worse stuff than what I wrote on that website," panted Erika.

"So....?" Hiei didn't understand what she was getting to.

"I can help you catch them," said Erika, knowing that she was most likly going to be killed anyway. Either by Hiei or the writers of Fanfiction.net.

"Hm..." Hiei was pondering this idea very hardly.

Will he say yes or no?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Now is the time when I need to know if you want to be in the story cause sometime in the next two chapters I'll be starting to put other writers in. I'll need to know

Penname (if you want to give me your real name feel free)

How long you've been on the site

What YYH stories you've written

Which of the YYH gang would most likely kill you

and

A solution idea to keep you from being killed. Then I'll be able to put you in the story.