Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasy and Reality Collide! ❯ Sexy Miscommunications! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Kinsey: I would like to give special thanks to the following people and the reason being is shown. If anyone has added this story on his or her favorite list on mediaminer.org I am not sure if it will tell me or not. If it doesn't and you did, then thank you.
 
 
Araminta Speranza - Alert
'Crazy' Artist Chick - Reviewed/Favorite/Alert
darknekogirl16 - Alert/Favorite
rheaclairet - Alert
PyscoticBladeKitty - Favorite/Reviewed
Rachaeltje - Favorite
Araminta Speranza - Alert
Blood Lass - Alert
XdemongothXX - Reviewed
 
I write this story for any Hiei fan, but for those who review or add me to their alert/favorite list I put the extra love `n' fluff for them.)
 
You and Yukina ran into the house and up the staircase like giddy school girls, tripping on the way. It seemed as though you couldn't get into the room fast enough.
When you finally got your door open you both ran to the bed and started to jump up and down with goofy grins plastered on your faces.
 
Koriko calmly walked into the house, up the stairs into your bedroom and sat down beside the bed.
 
Kurama was left in awe standing in the doorway with his eyes and mouth wide open like the door was.
Hiei walked in while Kurama was still seemingly glued to the foyer.
 
“What are you doing? I could've killed you and you wouldn't have noticed.”
“Oh-sorry, I was just caught off guard by the overjoyed girls screaming and running into -insert name-`s room.”
“Koriko doesn't look like she would be overjoyed.”
“She wasn't really, but Yukina and -insert name- were.”
 
Kurama and Hiei were walking as they talked, but because of Kurama's last statement, Hiei stopped in his tracks.
 
“Yukina is here.”
“Yes, -insert name- and her wanted to have a slumber party, Koriko got dragged along.” Kurama sweat-dropped at the look on Hiei's face.
“Why did you let her come? Did you even notice how sharp the other two girls are? They could mention something to her!” Hiei grabbed Kurama's shirt in a rage, a very nice polo shit that Kurama did not want to be wrinkled and stretched out.
 
“Hiei, let go of my shirt now,” growled Kurama menacingly.
Hiei took his hands off the collar of his partner's shirt, not because he was afraid, but because he didn't want Yukina to see him fighting.
 
“Thank you. Now if you tell the girls not to tell Yukina then she won't find out.”
“But if I tell them then they'll know it's true! Koriko won't care if it's a secret or not and -insert name- would probably tell her because she would think it was right to do so.” Hiei grabbed his head in his hands for he thought his mind was about to explode.
 
Kurama was beginning to develop a headache, “so don't mention anything at all and I'm sure they won't bring it up.”
Hiei exhaled the breath he was holding, “I hope so.” He was feeling exhausted already, and it wasn't even that late!
 
As the boys were conversing downstairs, Yukina, Koriko and yourself were communicating upstairs.
 
“So, are you and Kazuma together-together?” You winked at Yukina.
She blushed and replied quietly, “ yes, we are. But we're not that serious yet, we just let everyone know a few days ago.”
“CONGRATULATIONS!” You shouted as you glomped her knocking the both of you to the floor on top of Koriko.
 
“Get-Off-Of-Me-Right-Now!” Koriko growled at the bottom of the dog pile, you were squashed in the middle and Yukina was on top.
 
After hearing the threat, Yukina moved and helped you off your best friend.
 
“So is there anyone special in your lives?” Yukina asked the both of you.
You blushed and Koriko turned her head away from you two.
“It's Kurama and Hiei, isn't it?” She questioned excitedly. “I know Kurama likes you Koriko because he treats you differently than the other girls who like him.”
“Who said I liked him,” Koriko retorted.
Yukina just ignored her statement, “ and as for Hiei-well no one has ever seen him act that way, so you know you have him hooked.”
 
Your face turned red at her statement, you were so happy to hear it. “Do you approve?”
“Why wouldn't I? I think your good for Hiei, he needs a nice girl like you.”
 
You could've cried with joy, not only did Hiei like you- his sister accepted you. You squealed and glomped Yukina again, this time you both fell on the bed giggling.
 
Naturally, Koriko wanted some revenge, so she jumped on you this time. Now all three of you were on the bed, Yukina on bottom you in the middle and Koriko on top. With Koriko jumping on you both, it made another loud bang.
 
Hiei and Kurama busted through the door, “Are you girls alright? Why are you screaming?” “And what was making those crashing noises?”
When the two of them saw you three in a compromising position they blushed fervently.
 
A misunderstanding had occurred.
 
“Sorry, it's not what it looks like! We were just jumping up and down and stuff…” You attempted to explain, but nothing came out intelligently.
 
“I see, well we'll just be going then,” Kurama said swiftly as he pulled Hiei running out the door.
 
You, Yukina and even Koriko bust out laughing at the looks they had on their faces.
 
“We should do that more often, the fools,” Koriko said smugly keeping her laughter down to a chuckle.
 
All you and Yukina could do was laugh and nod in agreement.
 
 
However, the boys downstairs had a different kind of reaction.
 
They both felt ashamed at thinking something dirty about the three of you and stupid that they thought you girls were being attacked.
 
Hiei wanted to bang his head up against the wall to get the images out of his head-he would have too if it wasn't for Kurama stopping him.
 
“It's okay, it was just an accident. There was no real harm.”
“Maybe not for you, but I have mental scarring! That was my sister and my best friend's girl I just pictured!” His whole body shook with disgust.
“Well that was my best friend's sister and-wait. You didn't say anything about -insert name.-“
“Well that's because…” Hiei trailed off with no real explanation.
“So are you saying it's alright to picture her in a naughty fashion?” Kurama questioned with a smirk on his face and a raised eyebrow.
 
“No, it's wrong to picture a lady like that.”
“Wow, Hiei, I never expected you to be a gentlemen.”
“I'm not!”
”So you want to picture her naughtily.”
“That's not the point!”
Kurama gasped in astonishment!
 
Now more than ever, Hiei wished that he could bang his head up against the wall.
 
Especially when he found out that you three were standing on the staircase because you came downstairs to apologize to the boys some more and get snack foods and movies.
 
No one knew what to say to break the silence. The tension was thick with embarrassment emanating from you and Hiei.
 
Yukina was the first to break the silence, on accident, when she shifted her wait the stair creaked.
Kurama cleared his throat politely.
 
“Well that was the most interesting conversation that I've ever walked in on,” Koriko stated, looking at Hiei and Kurama with a gleam in her eye.
 
Kurama choked putting a hand over his mouth.
 
Hiei put his head in his hands and groaned.
 
Yukina giggled at the scene while Koriko smirked.
 
You on the other hand did not know what to make of the situation. It was wonderful that Hiei thought of you, but you didn't expect him to think of you perversely. Maybe you took it out of context.
 
Moving down the stairs slowly, you walked towards Hiei as he put his hands to his sides showing his reddened face, you smiled. “It's alright, its only natural.” You tried to comfort him, but when you did, it came out sounding weird.
 
“She is right, Hiei. If a man and a woman-“ Kurama got cut off mid-sent4ence because Hiei smacked him in the head.
“Shut up! I already know that Kurama!”
 
Feeling like this was your fault, you tried to apologize. “I'm sorry Hiei, I didn't mean to get you started like that.”
 
Again, you never say the right things the right way when it's important.
 
You smacked your hands on your head. “I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!”
 
Koriko fell over laughing, Yukina bent over slightly her body being rocked with fits of giggles and Kurama clapped his hand over his mouth trying to hold in his laughter-though he failed miserably.
 
You didn't even want to open your eyes to see what reaction Hiei had.
 
Surprisingly he rebutted with a sexy remark.
 
“And what do you plan to do about it?” He smirked taking your hands away from your eyes and looking into them.
 
Needless to say-you were speechless, along with everyone else in the room.
 
(Kinsey: Now there are two ways I will go with this. One way will be the rated T version where it will just remain a remark and the other with is the NC-17/R rated version on adultfanfiction.net where you will actually do something about it. If you catch my drift. The adult version will take longer for me to write because I want it to be a well-written lemon; I will post the regular chapter thirteen sooner.)