Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ First Christmas ❯ First Christmas ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm really set against `yaoi' fics and such when it comes to Ku/Hi, but this one was just too cute to pass up….and…you ppl are making me more open to it!!! >.< Now read it and Review or I'll sic my evil cat and the 3 evil piggies on you as if you were little Susie!!!

disclaimer: of course I own kurama and hiei!!! I own pics, fics, and that's about it. As for the characters…sadly I do not. *cries*

And Here's the Fic!!

First Christmas

Little Suichi Kurama sat under the tree on Christmas Eve, looking excitedly at the pretty boxes all wrapped delicately in assorted colored ribbons. One in particular cought his eye. It was the biggest, square wrapped in blue paper with white snowmen and Santas and green trees. The bows were silver and purple. On the Santa and Rudolph card read simply: `To Kurama From Hiei'.

Little Kurama giggled sweetly and with excitement as he gazed at and held the package which was as big as he, if not bigger.

"Put that back and get out from under there!" Kurama's mother said smiling. Kurama crawled out from under the tree smiling, though sad to leave behind his present. He snuck a green tree-frosted cookie when his mom wasn't looking and ran upstairs in his yellow, footed pajamas to his room. There he jacked out his present from under his bed: a black teddy bear with one green eye and one blue eye. It was roughly the same size as him and on its chest was a stitched red heart and a green ribbon tied back into a bow was around its neck.

He gave it a hug before placing it in a box and wrapped it up as best he could in red paper with a decorated tree and snowflake design. He wrote on a Santa-on-the-Roof card: `To Hiei From Kurama. A little gift for a little demon'.

"I hope he likes it!"

"I hope you're in bed, young man!" called his mother from downstairs. Quickly he hid the present under his bead and dove under the covers as his mom's footsteps could be heard coming up. She opened the door and found her boy `sound asleep'.

"Mommy mommy! It's morning! Get up!" Kurama announced at 6 am.

"Suichi-it's too early. Go back to bed." Kurama eagerly shook the covers and persuaded his mom to get up out of bed. He ran and she sleep-walked downstairs to the awaiting tree and all the gifts beneath it. He saved Hiei's gift for last.

He got toys, clothes, games, and a lot of candy, but out of all this he anticipated Hiei's gift most. As though he were reverted back into a fox cub he ripped apart the wrappings and opened the Styrofoam-filled box and hopped right in. Styrofoam bits launched out as the little red-headed boy dug his way to China to retrieve his gift. A moment later a muffled voice sang out from within the box: "I got it!"

He clumsily climbed out with his prize: a tan stuffed bear with black eyes and a stitched red heart on its chest and a red ribbon tied in a bow around its neck. *it's almost like the one I got him* he thought, pleased. He squeezed the bear tightly. This was his favorite gift. Soon after he brought his gift to Hiei.

*************************************************************** *****************************

Waking up from his daydream Kurama looked at the little tan bear he held in his hands. A tenderness passed across his face as he remembered the first present he'd ever gotten from Hiei all those years ago.

"Such fond memories." he said to himself.

"What's that?" Hiei asked behind him. He was hanging decorations.

"Oh, nothing." Kurama smiled as he gave his bear a hug and thought happily back to their first, but not last, Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked my first kinda yaoi fic. Now Review!!!

If you don't…I'll be sad.