Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Flying through adventures!!!!! you/Kurama ❯ Meeting friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~Hello people, this is Chappie two of my fic…hope ya like it, oh yeah and Jessi, I will do that treadmill thing *gets treadmill and hangs food on it* BOB!!!!! IF YA WANT FOOD, THEN WORK FOR IT!!! IT'S YOUR FAVORITE, MC DONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob~ MC DONALDS, MC DONALDS GO GO GO GO!!! MC DONALDS MC DONALDS GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs on treadmill looking at food*

SS2~ hahaha, I don't any characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, and I don't own the series, I own Kaori though, I made her up, and the description of you

Chapter 2: Meeting friends

You flew right above cars, resulting in people looking out the windows. You spot a school, and decided to check it out. ((No, ur not attending school))

"Kaori! Look!!! A school!!! Let's check it out!!!" You say excitedly.

"Alright!" Kaori said.

You and Kaori flew into the school and flew through the halls. You see the students' reactions, which were surprised faces. Then you and Kaori see 4 boys staring at you. You land your broom in front of them and say,

"Hi! My name is ((your name)) and Imma witch." You say happily.

"Hi I'm Yusuke, and a pleasure to meet you." Yusuke said. "Cute witches." He whispers.

"I'm Kaori."

"I'm Shuichi, nice to meet you." Shuichi said kissing your hand and Kaori's.

You blush and smile. You put your hand on your hips and waited for a boy with orange hair to introduce himself.

"I AM THE GREAT KAZUMA KUWABARA!!!!!!!!! WILL U TWO BE MY WIVES?" He asked.

"Nope." You say happily.

"Hell's no." Kaori said.

"Hn…Hiei…"A boy said.

"Well, we gotta go, see ya sometime!" You say hopping on your broom.

You and Kaori waved and flew out the window.

~*Shuichi's Point Of View* ((A.K.A Kurama))~ ((Author's notes: Remember, Youko talks in Kurama's mind…))

Wow, I never saw witches here in Tokyo before, in fact, I've never seen witches…((Your name)) is very beautiful

Youko~ You've seen someone beautiful? What does she look like?

Kurama~ She has waist length black hair, and big royal blue eyes. She's wearing a long white kimono with a split on one side.

Youko~ Hmmmm…sounds beautiful…

Kurama~ She is…I must not tell her that my real name is Kurama, not Shuichi…I must keep it a secret…

Youko~ Yes you should

~*Regular Point Of View*~

"That Shuchi is cute." You say blushing.

"What about that Hiei guy, he's hot." Kaori says.

You smile knowing now you have made new friends already.

~*At Kaori's house*~

You and Kaori jump off your brooms, and go inside the house. You sit on the couch and look out the window.

"Something tells me that this is gonna be a crazy adventure…"

SS2~ Sorry so short but I will make the next chappie longer…thanx