Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Child 2.0 ❯ Birth of seiya ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer don't own it, want it, but don't own it

Warning: Will have YOAI (Boy/Boy). And a bit occ.

Chapter one

        Hiei's POV   

He held in his arms, a little bundle of cloth.

      “Come look at her Hiei She won't bite.” Kurama said smiling.

    I walked up and looked at the bundle. Inside was a beautiful baby Girl. MY Baby Girl.

    “She's so beautiful.” I said.

    “We still have to name her. What shall it be?” Kurama asked.

    I thought for a minute, and then I remembered a Beautiful name I had read in a baby book. It seemed to suit her since it meant `Lovely One'.

    “Seiya.” I Said.

    “Hmm. I like it, what do you think sweet girl?” Kurama asked her.

The little baby smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

    “Seiya it is.” Kurama said.

The next day Seiya was allowed to come home from the Hospital.    I had already set her room up. It was Blue and Red and it had anything a baby would ever need. She had a huge crib and, when she is a little bit older, any toys she wants. I hear the doorbell and quickly go get it.

      “Hey Hiei. Let's go get Kurama and Seiya.” Said Yusake.

      “Hn.” Was all I said.

We got into the car and took off for the hospital.    We arrived in a matter of minutes. I see Kurama Waiting outside with Seiya talking to a doctor.

    When he saw Yusake and me, he said bye and walked up to me. When he reached me we shared a kiss. Then Kurama handed me Seiya. I looked at her and she gave me a big smile and laughed.    “She likes you Hiei.” Said Kurama.

      “Hmm.” Was all I said.

When we got in the car Kurama sat in the front and I sat with Seiya in the back. We took the slow way back to avoid any accidents.

    When we got home (30 Minutes later) Keiko, Kuwabara, Yukina, Genki, Botan, and Koenma were inside.

    Every one wanted to hold the baby. After we played pass the baby, Yukina and I put her to bed.    “Um... Yukina?” I started.

    “Yes Hiei?” Yukina Replied.   

      “Um..You know how you're searching for your brother, and everything” I said very nervous.

    “Yes” she said Suspicious.

    “Well... um...” I started to say.

    “YUKINA-CHAN” Kuwabara Yelled before coming in.(A/n: I really hate Him!)

    “Hold on Kazuma, Hiei was saying something.” Said Yukina.

    “Never-mind” I Said a bit depressed.

    “Kazuma, Please Leave for a bit.” Yukina said.

    “Fine” Kuwabara, said before leaving.   

      “You were saying Hiei.”   

      “I ... um... am your Brother.”

    “Oh Hiei!! Why didn't you tell me before?!”

    “I was afraid you wouldn't like or accept me if you knew.” I said very low.

    “Oh Hiei I could never hate or Dislike you!” Said Yukina before running up and hugging me Very Tight.

    Then we went outside and continued the `Party'.

R&R Please. Flames welcome.